Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar
4480 Paradise Rd, Ste 100
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ferraroslasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 364-5300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Mon-Fri 11:30am - 4:00 pm Dinner: Mon-Sun 4:00pm - 11:00pm. Happy Hour Daily 4:00pm -7:00pm Late Night Happy Hour 11:00 pm -
2:00 am with special bar menu. Luncheon and Dinner Banquets always available.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian
- Executive Chef: Mimmo Ferraro
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We will cater at your home or office.
- Private Party Facilities: Either a private room for 8 to 65. A restaurant buy-out is always available for 150 to 250 people.
- Private Party Contact: Gino Ferraro 7023645300
- Entertainment: Piano Bar
- Special Events: Check our website for on-going special events and promotions.
A word from Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar
Father and Son Team create a unique Italian dining experience, serving Las Vegas for over 20 years. Son, Mimmo, grew up in the business and, after graduating from C.C.A, he went to Italy. There he worked with some great chefs in Tuscany. He and Father Gino, created a menu to satisfy the most discerning palates with such Award-Winning dishes as; Osso Buco, Lamb Chops, Prime Steaks, Rabbit, Mediterranean Fish, Pastas and Breads made on the premises. Also Momma Ferraro's Potato Gnocchi. While Mimmo is minding the kitchen, Gino works the dining room and visits with all the clients. His specialty is to recommend Italian wines from his Award-Winning "Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence" Wine List, which features approx.900 wines with the "Most Diversified Italian Collection in the U.S.", also a lge. selection of Cal.,France & Australia. Many stars have dined at Ferraro's. When people come to Ferraro's, we create a relationship of trust in their dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
146 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (93)special occasion (83)fit for foodies (80)romantic (69)neighborhood gem (60)good for groups (50)great for outdoor dining (27)great for lunch (22)late-night find (19)vibrant bar scene (18)hot spot (17)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- View of Ferraro'sOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/21/2014Had been to this restaurant a few year back and recall enjoying it. The food was great and the service fantastic, however it was pricy. So, being back in Las Vegas with friends, decided to go again. Same observation, great food and fantastic service, however, still pricy - $400 for four people - food/cocktails, and wine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommend Ferraro'sHappyTexanDined on 11/21/2014Great food. Great service. Huge wine list. I would highly recommend this restaurant in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tourist versus locals8lotsDined on 11/19/2014seated immediately. we were dining with a local couple and found out locals get 25% discount. my second drink came after dinner and after my cup of tea arrived though. waiter forgot. he was nice not charging me for the tea. spaghetti and meatballs was doughy in the mouth. a bit loud for conversation. calamari was so-so. the beef appetizer was fabulous! filet mignon was ok. for the price and food quality we could have stayed on the strip though.Special Features:
- DishingwithmikeDined on 11/17/2014Great people.. Great environment .. Great food! What a treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/17/2014Best Italian food I have ever had in Vegas. Wine list was extensive and offered great choices for all price ranges. The Veal special they offered with shaved truffles could not have been done any better. Definitely plan to return here on my next visit to Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winnerMichaelVIPDined on 11/14/2014Mimmo and his staff always do a great job. Best Italian restaurant in Las VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/13/2014Ferraro's has become a go to spot for us when we have visitors in town. The food and service are consistently good - I'm a big fan of the lobster ravioli but everything really is delicious. The wine list is impressive and the sommelier is helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodiegalDined on 11/13/2014Spagetti seemed like it had sat in the sauce a long time and meatballs were bland. Pasta w/ seafood was tasteless. Bolanase sause was best and pasta w/ Calbrese sausage was also quite good. Corkage at $50 was outrageous. Last visit.
- Fantsatic food and serviceFrankVIPDined on 11/12/2014This is the best place to eat in Las Vegas. Great job Mimo and Geno!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrianDined on 11/9/2014I've had many great experiences over the last 20 years at Ferraros. This was the first one that myself and my party had that was average. I doubt that they will see us back.
- Reliably great restaurant.VeganInVegasDined on 11/9/2014This restaurant has been around for decades, and they know how to ensure that every customer has a great experience. A favorite of locals who avoid the Strip, but want great food and service. Very professional!Special Features:
- EnjoyableJaneVIPDined on 11/9/2014Quiet evening peaceful food very good for most part. Had scallops and lobster with pasta. Pasta and scallops awesome spoiled by dried out lobster.Special Features:
- Always A Great ExperienceweiserDined on 11/8/2014Love Italian! Looking for a great place for dinner. As always, we had a great experience! Food, wine and service were outstanding!Special Features:
- Last Night in VegasBritsontourDined on 11/7/2014Wanted to out somewhere special, as we had travelled all the way from the UK. We had two independent people in MSP (where we were preciously) recommend this restaurant and it did not disappoint. Arriving a little early we sat at the bar enjoying a couple of very nice cocktails before the main eventSpecial Features:
- One of the best in the countrybeav16Dined on 11/7/2014I come to Vegas once a year for a conference. Every year I make sure to clear an evening and head to Ferraro's for dinner. Yes, it's pricey. Yes, it's worth every penny. Everything is amazing, melt-in-your-mouth amazing! The waitstaff is excellent. Everything I have tried has been great. Never a disappointment. Even had the pleasure of meeting the Executive Chef, Mimmo, and gushed over his food. (He is the son of the owner). Nice to see a family business doing so well and keeping the high quality year after year. HIGHLY recommend!Special Features:
- Great find inside or out !Agr1Dined on 11/5/2014Ferrarros was a real treat. Sitting outside under the arbor was just the right decisionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!ABitPriceyVIPDined on 11/4/2014I stopped in for lunch with co-workers and it was so good I thought I would try dinner and was not disappointed! Dinner was fantastic! The Lobster Ravioli was one of the best I have had. If you are in the mood for Italian and want to get a block or two of "The Strip"!Special Features:
- Good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/4/2014This resturant has good service and food. They are local resturant off the strip, but they are over priced. You can bring your own wine but they charge a $50 cork fee. They don't have any famous chefs and don't have any amazing view, but they charge as if they do. I feel they are way over priced to be an off the strip resturant.Special Features:
- Fabulous Ferraro'sramblingrose2020Dined on 11/2/2014Ferraro's came highly recommended by a wine enthusiast-friend. We had Sunday evening reservations preceded by perfectly executed cocktails at the bar (mine was a blood orange Cosmopolitan - divine; I could have easily had another and never moved to the dining room...the bar is attractive & comfortable and has a nice mix of people dining as well as drinking.) Dinner was a blast, thanks to the extra TLC we received from Gino and his astute service team. Our friend gifted our table with a lovely 2010 Sicilian from his private stash in Gino's wine vault. Other highlights for me: amazing risotto, incredible sea bass, and the best tiramisu I've ever had (including in Italy). All this quality, energy and beauty at a reasonable price. Go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerMarkJVIPDined on 10/26/2014Great restaurant -- typically a nice go to while we are visiting Vegas. Food was great, wine list was nice, and the Somm was great with recommendations for pairing with our foods.Special Features:
- GregDined on 10/25/2014Great location, food and service! The trifecta for a restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Dining ExperienceHilarylevDined on 10/25/2014Wonderful experience with food. Great cocktails too. There was a nice band playing in the background. The chef was very accommodating with food allergies and was good with substitutions. This was suggested by a local and so we went for it and were not disappointed.Special Features:
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/25/2014The seafood dishes we had were so fresh, it was amazing. The more we visit the more we love this place. Can't beat the 25% off for locals either! Thanks you Ferraro's! We will be back soon.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/24/2014The best food we have had in a long time. A definite must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food and serviceSoniDDined on 10/24/2014Perfect place to bring out of town friends, a special someone or a group party. Long time Vegas dining spot and still excellent service and food! We love this place!Special Features:
- good foodMeLikeLegalVIPDined on 10/24/2014One of the better Italian places I have been to.. nice selection. some stuff pricey, but just watch what you order and you will love the food.
- Off the StripJimFDined on 10/23/2014When I attend a trade show in Las Vegas I always set aside an evening to dine at Ferraro's. My trip this week was for one night and I dined there with customers who were impressed with both the service and the food. This restaurant should be on the must eat at for all of us not drawn to Las Vegas for the flashing lights. Try this one and I think you will agreeSpecial Features:
- Ridiculously awesomeOpeneaterDined on 10/22/2014This place is a must on your trip to Vegas.A gem off the strip.awesome service with consistent food year to year.Its a favorite of mine and has options for allSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 50th bday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/21/2014Mu husband took me here for my 50th birthday. The service was outstanding and the food great. I had the bone in veal chop parmesan and my hubby the sea bass with shrimp. Both meals were outstanding. We can not wait til we get a chance to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient very good restaurantpurpenDined on 10/20/2014We were staying at a motel near the Las Vegas airport on our last night. We ate at Ferraro because it was recommended by AAA and nearby. We were very pleased with the food and surprised by the biggest Italian wine list that we have ever seen. All in all it was a very pleasant experience and we would recommend it highly to anyone who wants to avoid the hustle and bustle of the Strip and still have an excellent meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysRKMAZDined on 10/16/2014Ferraro's never fails to impress with their delectable food. The homemade pasta (the lobster ravioli is divine), fresh mozzarella (caprese salad with the most flavorful tomatoes ever), and Chef Mimmo's willingness to concoct anything a finicky diner might want does not go unappreciated. The staff is friendly and professional without being condescending. This is a wonderful break from overpriced Strip dining.Special Features:
- good food, fair serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014The menu was typical for an Italian place and the food was somewhat overpriced for the portions. The service, while attentive, was very stuffy. The ambiance was nice. The wine list was very extensive, but the prices averaged over $200 a bottle. I can't imagine they sell much. Have a glass or two at home before you arrive.Special Features:
- love2eatDined on 10/10/2014We always enjoy Ferraro's, great service. excellent food as always. We love their wine list. Great, Great, GreatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food and wineCabernetFlashVIPDined on 10/10/2014Tony is the best waiter in town and Gino's wine was right on! The local's discount is very compelling. This is a twice monthly luncheon spot at least.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itlagirllovesfoodDined on 10/9/2014This restaurant was recommended to us by friends who visit Vegas quite often. We were looking for a spot off the strip. We weren't sure what to expect of a place located in a strip shopping center. But we were so pleasantly surprised. We loved everything about it. The waiter suggested a seafood appetizer which we all loved. Salads were big enough to share. Honestly, we were so full that we could have stopped there. But no, my husband had osso bucco, the other guy in the group had chicken piccatta, and the other lady and myself shared a fettucini with chicken. All delicious. Ended the night with a complimentary desert assortment. Loved everything about it. We'll be back. Thanks Paolo, our server.Special Features:
- OvetprDdinerDined on 10/9/2014I ordered spaghetti and meatballs, it had no flavor, the total meal for 2 was $90 which was not worth it, I will not go back
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/9/2014Was at a conference all week in Vegas. Had 13 guest at my table. This was a gem! Was a great all around restaurant. Service was great, food phenomenal, wine list extensive. Look forward to being back there in a few months.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurant in Las VegasVinsanityDined on 10/7/2014I have eaten here many times for several years. I love the place. In my opinion it's the best restaurant in Las VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do Not Miss The OpportunityFordham63Dined on 10/7/2014From the moment you enter, the entire staff makes you feel welcome and comfortable. The food is superb, and you want to photograph every single course, especially the dessert. While the name reads Italian, this Restaurant features Italian specialties, along with continental favorites of fishes and meats. A wonderful experience was echoed by all in my group. And, an Award winning wine list. A great spot, it seems, for the visitors to Las Vegas as well as the locals. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A FavoriteNanSabVIPDined on 10/6/2014We always enjoy our dining experience at Ferraro's! Although our service was good, we missed having one of our favorite servers this visit. Eric always makes us feel so special and appreciated. The Veal Piccata was exceptional, as was the Chicken Parm, Fettucine Alfredo and Osso Buca. We enjoyed the cookies after our meal! If I had any criticism, it would be that your wine prices are stepped on a bit too much. We will be back and would recommend Ferraro's to everyone!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.