Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar
4480 Paradise Rd, Ste 100
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ferraroslasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7023645300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Mon-Fri 11:30am - 4:00 pm Dinner: Mon-Sun 4:00pm - 11:00pm. Happy Hour Daily 4:00pm -7:00pm Late Night Happy Hour 11:00 pm -
2:00 am with special bar menu. Luncheon and Dinner Banquets always available.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian
- Executive Chef: Mimmo Ferraro
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We will cater at your home or office.
- Private Party Facilities: Either a private room for 8 to 65. A restaurant buy-out is always available for 150 to 250 people.
- Private Party Contact: Gino Ferraro 7023645300
- Entertainment: Piano Bar
- Special Events: Check our website for on-going special events and promotions.
A word from Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar
Father and Son Team create a unique Italian dining experience, serving Las Vegas for over 20 years. Son, Mimmo, grew up in the business and, after graduating from C.C.A, he went to Italy. There he worked with some great chefs in Tuscany. He and Father Gino, created a menu to satisfy the most discerning palates with such Award-Winning dishes as; Osso Buco, Lamb Chops, Prime Steaks, Rabbit, Mediterranean Fish, Pastas and Breads made on the premises. Also Momma Ferraro's Potato Gnocchi. While Mimmo is minding the kitchen, Gino works the dining room and visits with all the clients. His specialty is to recommend Italian wines from his Award-Winning "Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence" Wine List, which features approx.900 wines with the "Most Diversified Italian Collection in the U.S.", also a lge. selection of Cal.,France & Australia. Many stars have dined at Ferraro's. When people come to Ferraro's, we create a relationship of trust in their dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar - Best Restaurants in Near the Strip ›
Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
101 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (68)notable wine list (59)fit for foodies (50)romantic (48)neighborhood gem (43)good for groups (41)vibrant bar scene (18)great for outdoor dining (14)late-night find (14)hot spot (14)great for lunch (13)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- My favorite Italian restaurant.....ChicagoFoodieVIPDined on 8/22/2014Ferraro's has to be, hands down, my favorite Italian restaurant in the country. I have been here a dozen or so times and each time is special in it's own way. The service is spot on and the food is fantastic from apps to dessert. This was my wife's first time and the restaurant is now one of her favorites. Homemade sausage and broccoli rabe to start and always the Osso Bucco...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- REAL ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/22/2014This place is great. Awesome for tourists and locals alike. Outstanding food, wine and service. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- Our favorite restaurant in LVNicknameVIPDined on 8/22/2014Everything about this restaurant is wonderful. Yes it is on the pricey side but everything they do is delicious and professional. We love the pasta here and that keeps the dollar amount down. Some reviewers have said it is too much to pay got a plate of pasta but I disagree - the pasta is done al dente perfect and the sauces are all delicious homemade. Go and taste for yourself I doubt that you will regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner 2014WinnipegDeLuca123Dined on 8/21/2014This was our second time at this restaurant and both times it was outstanding. We will be sure to dine again when we return to Las Vegas. Great food, friendly staff and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful . . . .Luv2eatVIPDined on 8/19/2014Absolutely wonderful dining experience at Ferraro's from the minute you enter until you depart. Food, service and ambiance was top notch. Steaks, pasta and seafood were all tasty in our party of 7. Large wine list and plenty of beer options too. Will be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average ExperienceJeffGDined on 8/19/2014Very high noise level. Good Service. Food came warm; not hot. Food was not seasoned well.Special Features:
- Great Food & ServiceMBSouthCarolinaDined on 8/18/2014We were in Las Vegas for our 50th wedding Anniversary. Never eaten at Ferraros before. Great Choice, Geat Food and Wonderful Service. Kimberly from the start took over and made it a great night. Thank you to Ferraros & to Kimberly for helping us celebrate our 50th.Special Features:
- FerrarosFloridaDined on 8/16/2014This is my all time favorite restaurant in all of Las Vegas.Special Features:
- AMAZING!!!!!AlanaKDined on 8/15/2014We have been going to Ferraro's for years and it has never disappointed! The food is incredible and the service is outstanding! One of the best restaurants I have ever been too! We will continue to go back ever time we are in town. You will not be disappointed!!!!Special Features:
- GREAT ITALIANtahoejoeDined on 8/12/2014SAW THIS NOTED IN A SOUTHWEST AIR BOOK AS ONE OF THE BEST 10 ITALIAN RESTURANTS, BEING ITALIAN WE GAVE IT A TRY AND IT WAS SUPERB! MY WIFE AND SON HAD A SHRIMP DISH WITH CEASAR SALAD, I HAD THE OSO BUCCA, VEAL SHANK WHICH WAS DONE PERFECTLY. CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ON THIS TRY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN VEGAS BUT WILL GO BACK FOR SURESpecial Features:
- oldcriticDined on 8/9/2014I expect and accept a nice restaurant to be expensive with great food but if the food is so-so and the prices are still high I am not likely to return.Special Features:
- Food so nice we ate it twiceZekeDined on 8/8/2014Dined here twice in five days, which says it all considering all the restaurants to pick from in Vegas. Will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!!MiddlebergDined on 8/7/2014If you are a fan of traditional Italian there are few places that could match Farraros. It's like a touch of NYC Little Italy in the desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service -made our eveningTaniaacDined on 8/5/2014Was looking for a good Italian restuarant for my husband's 50th birthday. We were in Las Vegas for the first time and unsure where to go. After some internet searching and reviewing the menu, felt that this restaurant would fit the bill. We were staying at the Bellagio, but this was an easy taxi ride. From start to finish we weren't disappointed. Our waiter, a fellow Canadian, made fabulous recommendations for both the wine and menu selections. He also went off menu to create a special appetizer sampler - ravioli, gnocchi and risotto. Even though my husband had ordered gelato for desert, the restaurant was kind enough to go over and above by providing a dessert sample for both of us to celebrate his birthday. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- alexVIPDined on 8/4/2014Very nice restaurant. Our server Paolo was amazing, very attentive. Lobster ravioli amazing, pizza not that much, but pasta and veal great. We will certainly come backSpecial Features:
- Off the strip gemZekeDined on 8/3/2014Food was fabulous. Nice portions. Knowledgeable waiter. Prompt service from multiple people. Authentic Italian food prepared with spices that made the difference. Great way to dine on a birthday. Prepare to pay but it's so worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amaziing foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/1/2014We went to Ferraro's on a friends recommendation and I have to tell you it was the best Italian food I have ever eaten. Service was impeccable and the Oso Bucco was to die for. A must visit when you are in Vegas.Special Features:
- Excellent Food and ServiceRLinVIPDined on 7/25/2014Excellent menu selection and awesome wine list. Overall, all of the dishes that we ordered were very tasty. The service is exceptional. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, but...luvgoodfoodDined on 7/19/2014The Osso Bucco was very tender but could have been more flavorful; it was a bit bland. I was disappointed in the tiramisu dessert though it was highly recommended by the waitress as the best dessert. Also, not all servings of the same dish were equal in portion. My friend's pork chop entree was tiny in comparison to the same dish that was served at the nearby table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old world ItalianTexaggirlDined on 7/19/2014This place was great. Family run, pasta made fresh every day. Knowledgable and friendly servers. Wine sommelier on site. The pasta was fabulous. Three of the people in our party had the Dover sole entree and loved it. Definitely a great alternative to one of the hotel restaurants. It was a bit pricey, but the food was fabulous. Definitely worth the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good - as always!desertdiamondDined on 7/18/2014The food was delicious and our server was exceptional. The stuffed pepper is remarkable. I could make a meal of two of them. Locals are treated very special.Special Features:
- Great food, but a service lapseRJ2002VIPDined on 7/4/2014Had a great meal at Ferraro's. Seated in the side dining room. Great food and "almost" great service. Started out with salads: Cesare, Insalata Mimmo, and the Insalata Ferraro. The Mimmo and Cesare were both great. For entrees, our table had the lasagna, fettuccine alfredo with chicken, and the parmigiana style pounded veal chop. The veal chop was outstanding, as were the pastas. For dessert, the table shared the pistachio passion. Now for the service lapse. We didn't see any sign of our waiter for a full 10 minutes after we had finished the dessert. Had to get up to find the waiter... they were all huddled at the reception, talking. When a restaurant is not busy, service can suffer. Despite the service issue, we would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious, Romantic, ItalianFitVegasFoodieDined on 6/29/2014This place is off-the-wall good. We tried the caprese salad, appetizer meatballs, and appetizer stuffed pepper, along with the filet and chicken piccata for entrees, and finished our meal off with the creme brulee and the sorbet. All delicious! We paired our food with a Valpolicella, which suited the appetizer and main course. Mike was our server and he was absolutely the best. Great service, great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/29/2014This restaurant was amazing! The food was interesting and delicious. Our table was semi-quiet, cocktails were innovative and tasty, and dessert cookies a fun and different dessert choice.Special Features:
- Apres-theatrewaxie1899VIPDined on 6/28/2014As locals we always enjoy going to Ferraro's after a matinee at the Smith Center. Once again we were not disappointed. We were seated, as requested, in a quiet area of the restaurant. Our service was attentive, but not obtrusive. The wine we were served was to our liking and went well with our meals. The food was excellent, as always, and our desserts complemented the meals. We will continue to make Ferraro's a regular after theater experience.Special Features:
- Authentic entreesHmgvegasDined on 6/27/2014Oslo bucco fell of the bone it was amazing. Lasagna was to die for.Special Features:
- First, but not last visitJmac1946Dined on 6/25/2014Ferraro's was excellent. Found a coupon for the location and based on other reviews decided to give it a try. My wife and I were not disappointed. This will be on our list to return to when we visit Las Vegas, which is yearly. Giuseppe was our server and he was excellent, as were the rest of the staff.Special Features:
- Pinacolada72Dined on 6/20/2014Love the 1970-80's band sat June 21st. Brought back a lot of memories.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful mealRochelleVIPDined on 6/18/2014One of the best Italian restaurants I have been to in US. Homemade pasta was awesome!Special Features:
- Best of the Best ItaliangolferDined on 6/17/2014Going to see Gino for 20 years and it gets better every year....service/food/wine/..primo We had eight different tables over a 2 day period and all were great...Special Features:
- Hope to be back soon!RabbiWilsonDined on 6/17/2014Great business dinner which expanded into our friends' anniversary celebration! They were able to accommodate our request for a relatively quiet table, and they had our favorite wine!Special Features:
- Dinner ExperienceDonAntonioDined on 6/16/2014Food preparation was quite good. Side potatoes were unpeeled, a faux pax for traditional Italian/European food preparation. I was disappointed in that no clams oreganata and veal chops on the menu.Special Features:
- good food, but know your drinksJDHendersonDined on 6/12/2014We had a a delicious dinner (pricey for sure) of lobster raviolli and another entree of lamb. But don't order the Mula di Milano drink--tastes like paint with a sawdust aftertaste.Special Features:
- Enjoyable LunchLasVegasFunstersDined on 6/11/2014We had visitors to town and wanted to take them somewhere off the strip and we suggested Ferraros for lunch. They were very pleased and enjoyed the restaurant, the meal, dessert and great service from our waiter, Tony. We can't wait to go back for another visit and I am sure they will tell all their friends back home!Special Features:
- Perfect First DateVegasLocalDined on 6/6/2014I went to Ferraro's for my first date with a wonderful lady. The restaurant is very romantic, fantastic food and great service. I would recommend this place for romantic diners or small groups. The gnocchi is some of the best I've ever had and you must try the cannoli!Special Features:
- great place for dinnerlovetoeatDined on 6/1/2014food & service were good. noise level was a little loud. We plan to go back the next time we are in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old time favorite of VegasMelissaDined on 5/30/2014This is the best Italian in Las Vegas. A neighborhood find! Frank Sinatra music playing in the background! Food was excellent. We go to Ferraro's every time we are in Vegas. Our server had a little attitude but we got past her. The notable 5,000 bottle wine cellar..a little overwhelming so we asked for help. We described exactly what we wanted and the bottle that came out wasn't even close. A little attitude again from the server, but we tried again. Received another bottle and it was better but not really what we wanted. This didn't ruin our experience. But if you offer that much wine, please know how to suggest what the customer is describing. Will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Great DiningGoodfoodlover1Dined on 5/29/2014The food,ambience and service is exemplary. I will definitely go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GaryDined on 5/29/2014One of the finest meals ever. A short drive from the Vegas strip and well worth the effort.Special Features:
- a romantic gateawayNachoDined on 5/24/2014It was an incredible date night all the waiters and staff were so friendly and attentive. The environment was amazing . Our waiter was the best!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.