Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar
4480 Paradise Rd, Ste 100
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ferraroslasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7023645300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Mon-Fri 11:30am - 4:00 pm Dinner: Mon-Sun 4:00pm - 11:00pm. Happy Hour Daily 4:00pm -7:00pm Late Night Happy Hour 11:00 pm -
2:00 am with special bar menu. Luncheon and Dinner Banquets always available.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian
- Executive Chef: Mimmo Ferraro
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We will cater at your home or office.
- Private Party Facilities: Either a private room for 8 to 65. A restaurant buy-out is always available for 150 to 250 people.
- Private Party Contact: Gino Ferraro 7023645300
- Entertainment: Piano Bar
- Special Events: Check our website for on-going special events and promotions.
A word from Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar
Father and Son Team create a unique Italian dining experience, serving Las Vegas for over 20 years. Son, Mimmo, grew up in the business and, after graduating from C.C.A, he went to Italy. There he worked with some great chefs in Tuscany. He and Father Gino, created a menu to satisfy the most discerning palates with such Award-Winning dishes as; Osso Buco, Lamb Chops, Prime Steaks, Rabbit, Mediterranean Fish, Pastas and Breads made on the premises. Also Momma Ferraro's Potato Gnocchi. While Mimmo is minding the kitchen, Gino works the dining room and visits with all the clients. His specialty is to recommend Italian wines from his Award-Winning "Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence" Wine List, which features approx.900 wines with the "Most Diversified Italian Collection in the U.S.", also a lge. selection of Cal.,France & Australia. Many stars have dined at Ferraro's. When people come to Ferraro's, we create a relationship of trust in their dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar - Best Restaurants in Near the Strip ›
Ferraro's Restaurant & Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
109 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (68)special occasion (65)fit for foodies (59)romantic (53)neighborhood gem (50)good for groups (29)great for outdoor dining (18)great for lunch (17)vibrant bar scene (14)late-night find (14)hot spot (10)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- 50th bday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/21/2014Mu husband took me here for my 50th birthday. The service was outstanding and the food great. I had the bone in veal chop parmesan and my hubby the sea bass with shrimp. Both meals were outstanding. We can not wait til we get a chance to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient very good restaurantpurpenDined on 10/20/2014We were staying at a motel near the Las Vegas airport on our last night. We ate at Ferraro because it was recommended by AAA and nearby. We were very pleased with the food and surprised by the biggest Italian wine list that we have ever seen. All in all it was a very pleasant experience and we would recommend it highly to anyone who wants to avoid the hustle and bustle of the Strip and still have an excellent meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysRKMAZDined on 10/16/2014Ferraro's never fails to impress with their delectable food. The homemade pasta (the lobster ravioli is divine), fresh mozzarella (caprese salad with the most flavorful tomatoes ever), and Chef Mimmo's willingness to concoct anything a finicky diner might want does not go unappreciated. The staff is friendly and professional without being condescending. This is a wonderful break from overpriced Strip dining.Special Features:
- good food, fair serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014The menu was typical for an Italian place and the food was somewhat overpriced for the portions. The service, while attentive, was very stuffy. The ambiance was nice. The wine list was very extensive, but the prices averaged over $200 a bottle. I can't imagine they sell much. Have a glass or two at home before you arrive.Special Features:
- love2eatDined on 10/10/2014We always enjoy Ferraro's, great service. excellent food as always. We love their wine list. Great, Great, GreatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food and wineCabernetFlashVIPDined on 10/10/2014Tony is the best waiter in town and Gino's wine was right on! The local's discount is very compelling. This is a twice monthly luncheon spot at least.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itlagirllovesfoodDined on 10/9/2014This restaurant was recommended to us by friends who visit Vegas quite often. We were looking for a spot off the strip. We weren't sure what to expect of a place located in a strip shopping center. But we were so pleasantly surprised. We loved everything about it. The waiter suggested a seafood appetizer which we all loved. Salads were big enough to share. Honestly, we were so full that we could have stopped there. But no, my husband had osso bucco, the other guy in the group had chicken piccatta, and the other lady and myself shared a fettucini with chicken. All delicious. Ended the night with a complimentary desert assortment. Loved everything about it. We'll be back. Thanks Paolo, our server.Special Features:
- OvetprDdinerDined on 10/9/2014I ordered spaghetti and meatballs, it had no flavor, the total meal for 2 was $90 which was not worth it, I will not go back
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/9/2014Was at a conference all week in Vegas. Had 13 guest at my table. This was a gem! Was a great all around restaurant. Service was great, food phenomenal, wine list extensive. Look forward to being back there in a few months.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurant in Las VegasVinsanityDined on 10/7/2014I have eaten here many times for several years. I love the place. In my opinion it's the best restaurant in Las VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do Not Miss The OpportunityFordham63Dined on 10/7/2014From the moment you enter, the entire staff makes you feel welcome and comfortable. The food is superb, and you want to photograph every single course, especially the dessert. While the name reads Italian, this Restaurant features Italian specialties, along with continental favorites of fishes and meats. A wonderful experience was echoed by all in my group. And, an Award winning wine list. A great spot, it seems, for the visitors to Las Vegas as well as the locals. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A FavoriteNanSabVIPDined on 10/6/2014We always enjoy our dining experience at Ferraro's! Although our service was good, we missed having one of our favorite servers this visit. Eric always makes us feel so special and appreciated. The Veal Piccata was exceptional, as was the Chicken Parm, Fettucine Alfredo and Osso Buca. We enjoyed the cookies after our meal! If I had any criticism, it would be that your wine prices are stepped on a bit too much. We will be back and would recommend Ferraro's to everyone!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Memorable ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/4/2014Fabulous menu, food and service. It's a bit off the beaten path, but if you are looking for a break from the strip, this is a great one.Special Features:
- Daughter's 21st birthday dinneralan2671Dined on 10/2/2014We chose Ferraro's to celebrate my daughter's 21st birthday after looking at all of her options. Our waiter, Paolo, was excellent. The food was great as well as the atmosphere in the restaurant. When we were finished with dinner, the staff took the birthday cake that we had purchased from an outside bakery and took care of cutting, plating and serving it to our party. We travel to Las Vegas every year and will most definitely return to Ferraro's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always the bestCotodrivenDined on 10/2/2014This is a place that never disappoints - service and food are always top notch!!Special Features:
- EydieDined on 10/2/2014The food was delicious, the service was outstanding (Eric was our waiter) and the employees were great. It was the best food we had while in Las Vegas and, we will definitely be back next time! Thank you!Special Features:
- Great find in LV away from stripOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/1/2014Welcoming, quiet and delicious food at a reasonable price. Giada's new restaurant should visit and take lessons!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Ferraro'sChefmommaDined on 9/29/2014Ferraro's Restaurant is a great find. Made fresh everyday, the homemade pastas are cooked to perfection. Everyone was delighted with their selections. The Osso Bucco was outstanding, the veal chop milanese delicious and the dover sole light and perfect. Desert was amazing. Try the Tiramisu, creamy and light, one of the best I've had out in a restaurant. The service was excellent. The owners are gracious hosts. This was our favorite dining experience while in Las Vegas. We could have eaten there every night. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummySunshineDined on 9/29/2014This was our first visit. We were so happy to sit outside on the patio which was really pretty. The food was good...not great...but everyone was happy with their dinners. The sausage and greens appetizer was great! Our wait staff was very attentive. Glad that we went.Special Features:
- Homemade Italian gem in the desertLuv2eatDined on 9/28/2014The food was excellent and prepared to order. Would compare the ingredients and recipes to some of the fiber restaurants in NYC. The portions were plentiful and the service superb. My only complaint would be that we felt rushed through our meal and would have liked more time to enjoy the ambience and cinversation in between courses and being asked to place our order etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrating a 70th Birthdaydennislb50Dined on 9/27/2014Our second time there and the food was outstanding both times. We loved the food and service. Our only problem was in the level of the live performer. It was too loud for sociable dining. We had to raise our voices to be heard across the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a déconseillerLCAIDined on 9/23/2014Nourriture sans goût, sans saveur. Les pâtes étaient trop cuite et la sauce n'avait pas de goût, les polpettes dignes d'une cafétéria. C'est un des pires restaurants de Las Vegas que ma femme et moi ayons mangéSpecial Features:
- Perfect Place to CelebrateKristyVIPDined on 9/23/2014My mother and I share the same birthday and Ferraro's truly made our birthday celebration fantastic! The service was great and the food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistenly good foodthestinanatorDined on 9/20/2014This was my second time here and both times their food was excellent. The waiters and bussers are super nice and go out of their way if you have a request. We sat on the left side where there is a stage and a small bar with about 8 -10 seats maybe. There are people that stand and hang out right in front of the bar, which made it chaotic for us since we were at the table closest to the bar. The people tend to talk a little louder as well since the live music is on that side. But overall, the food and service is amazing and I will be back next time I'm in Vegas.Special Features:
- Authentic ItalianNIMI52Dined on 9/20/2014The taste and preparation is southern Italian style vs American Italian. Sauces that are not overpowering with hints of herbs and spices. The veal piccata and pasta was delicious.Special Features:
- great servicePOPSDined on 9/18/2014Love the bar also waiter @dinner was perfect. There when needed but not obtrusive. Pasta dishes better than pork, but rabbit was good.Special Features:
- Outstanding !outtatownerDined on 9/18/2014From the time you enter until the time you leave everything about Ferrraro's is FRIST CLASS !Special Features:
- Great food especially their PastasOpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 9/15/2014First of all, we were greeted by Mimmo Ferraro who is the son of Ferraro's owners Gino and Rosalba Ferraro. I just realized that when I saw the menu. I ordered Pappardelle Mimmo (House made pappardelle pasta with scallops, lobster, asparagus, butter, sage, truffle oil) which was pretty amazing. I also love how their Pasta is cooked al dente. They have this super thick book for their wine list. I had a taste of one of their Pinot Noir (forgot which one) and also their Blood Orange Cosmo which was very tasteful in a good way. I didn't have the time to order any dessert which was unfortunate. I will definitely be coming back. Plus they have a local discount.Special Features:
- One word "Excellent"HunterDined on 9/12/2014We have dined in many Italian restaurants in North America, this was exceptional. Service & food was outstanding. A huge shout-out to Giovanni the waiter from Montreal. Giovanni made the experience first class and more so very comfortable & welcomed.Special Features:
- Great food, excellent service !!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/11/2014Such a great restaurant with fabulous food and beyond exemplary service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014Had a tremendous dinner with my wife while in Vegas. Had been here a couple of times before over the years. It has only gotten better over time. Everything was absolutely perfect from beginning to end. great job !!!!!! Will always return with every trip to vegas. I am bragging this restaurant to anyone & everyoneSpecial Features:
- Straining under good reputationKingcrDined on 9/10/2014I appreciated menu selections but sauces were bland and items like the ravioli not great; the pasta was too thick, the sauce no flavor, the stuffing was raw veggies while lobster was sprinkled over top. Odd. At $125 per plate this was weak effort and looked like chef was counting pennies and not Michelien Stars. Everything about the meal screamed your chef lacked great training or the kitchen line was less experienced than necessary to produce vibrant dishes offered on menu. Stand out for flavor was stuffed peppers. Very good. Sommelier and waiter pushed hard on 2nd bottle of wine at 190 when first had been average. Even after saying driving back to SoCal that night. Won't be back soon even though most of people very friendly.Special Features:
- Just great!RominaDined on 9/9/2014Great italien experience! We have been excited to enjoy excellent italien food, kind service and a very nice ambience! Also open table booking service was perfect! We are looking forward to visit this restaurant next time again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great eveningDocNoggiesDined on 9/9/2014Live music, great food, friendly waiter (he even knew hockey), even a little private magic show. One of the few restaurants that offer rabbit. Osso Bucco is the signature dishSpecial Features:
- authentic foodfoodiegalDined on 9/9/2014Food was simple goodness of flavors. Homemade pasta; delectable sauces. Service was attentive.Special Features:
- Authentic Italian cuisineTx2CaliDined on 9/6/2014The service and food is genuine Italian cucina (cuisine). The wait staff is helpful. The wine list has a lot of depth in the Piemonte and Tuscan regions. The only downside is Ferraro's does NOT allow a customer to bring their own wine and pay a corkerage fee. I even offered to buy a bottle of white wine and pay a corkerage fee for the 1997 Ornellaia I brought. The restaurant stood firm on their wine policy. As a result, I would not return to the restaurant. There are many other Italian restaurants just as good who have more flexibility and are willing to please their customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousJerseygirlVIPDined on 8/27/2014Dinner at Ferraro's was fabulous!. The food is amazing and the tiramisu is a must have. My only complaint would be that the server was a little pushy. He was nice, but he tried to insist that we order certain food and wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service & FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Fantastic food and great service, we had the patio to ourselves until 9:00pm!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite Italian restaurant.....ChicagoFoodieVIPDined on 8/22/2014Ferraro's has to be, hands down, my favorite Italian restaurant in the country. I have been here a dozen or so times and each time is special in it's own way. The service is spot on and the food is fantastic from apps to dessert. This was my wife's first time and the restaurant is now one of her favorites. Homemade sausage and broccoli rabe to start and always the Osso Bucco...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- REAL ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/22/2014This place is great. Awesome for tourists and locals alike. Outstanding food, wine and service. Highly recommended!Special Features: