Fenicci's of Hershey
102 West Chocolate Avenue
Hershey, PA 17033Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Fenicci's of Hershey
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.feniccis.com/
- Phone: (717) 533 7159
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday : 11:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 12:00 am, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am Bar open later.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Jason Swartz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Catering available for Lunch & Dinner.
- Private Party Facilities: Private Rooms available.
- Private Party Contact: Phil Guarno 717-533-7159
- Entertainment: Live local talent every Friday & Saturday evening from 9:30pm till Midnight
A word from Fenicci's of Hershey
Herhey's Oldest Free Standing Restaurant. A local favorite for 78 years. Featuring our Famous DeAngelis Spaghetti Sauces & our Famous Upside Down Pizza. Homemade, delicious Italian Dishes, featuring Seafoods, Steaks and Pasta. Full pub menu & sandwich selection. Full menu offered all day & late night. Full bar with entertainment on weekends. Home to the stars, after cast parties & celebrities from the Hershey Theatre. Conveniently located on Chocolate Avenue, directly across from the Hershey Story Museum. Top rated on Trip Advisor & other sites. Featured in USA Today and Comcast Best of the City.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Fenicci's of Hershey - Best Restaurants in Hershey ›
Fenicci's of Hershey reviews from OpenTable diners
201 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (112)good for groups (92)kid-friendly (82)special occasion (73)great for outdoor dining (57)fit for foodies (48)great for lunch (38)romantic (36)late-night find (27)hot spot (22)vibrant bar scene (15)notable wine list (14)scenic view (10)great for brunch (10)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014we had dinner at Fenicci's when we were in Hershey a couple of years ago and loved it. Could not wait to experience it again. This time we were terribly disappointed and most likely will not return. The waitress was fair ( although she did better as the night progressed) but the food was disappointing. We ate outside so any noise level was understandable. I hope that this was just an off night for Fenicci's as we so enjoyed it in the past.
- Business lunchMattBDined on 9/18/2014This was a great place for my team and I to grab lunch after a mornings long meeting. The prices were fair and the food was excellent. The service was superb, and the owner even stopped by our table to check in on us. We ended up chatting with him for close to 15 minutes. It was easy to see he sets an example for his staff to follow.Special Features:
- Best Night Ever!dauphincommishDined on 9/13/2014This was the last evening of our family vacation. After a week in Myrtel Beach we decided to have one more dinner together as a family. The food was excellent! The service...so good that my son (25) asked if we could invite our server over for Christmas. She became part of the family. Early in the evening, the owner came out to meet our 9 month old granddaughter. He asked if she had her first meatball. She had not. He delivered it quickly along with the cutest tee shirt ever. "I ate my first meatball at Fenicci's of Hershey" We had a blast. The food, service and atmosphere made it the best night ever!Special Features:
- Fenicci'sgood2goDined on 9/13/2014Nice casual Italian. Our table was ready for us at our reservation time. Service greeted us promptly and took our drink orders. Menu was very large, seems like they are trying to hit a lot of demo's there. Waitress picked up on my daughter's birthday and recognized her during dessert. Food was good, would go back with a group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, Food & Friends at Fenicci'sdebsongDined on 9/12/2014We planned with friends to go for dinner and none of us had been to the restaurant for more than 15 years. It was a great evening! A cozy, inviting, place. Lots of chatter , smiles, and delicious food. Our server was very friendly. Above it says notable wine list - I saw a list of mixed drink specialties but never saw a wine list. I asked for a malbec or shiraz and enjoyed a delicious glass of malbec. Two of us had the lasagna, and two had the pasta with choice of sauce , all was enjoyed. The rolls were delicious, a basket of 4 rolls was placed on our table, and if offered , we would have each had another I'm sure. We will definitely return to try some other things on the menu. Booking our reservation online was great!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KathyVIPDined on 9/12/2014Lunch special was delicious. Always appreciate Fenicci's generosity with providing coupons for local residents.Special Features:
- The worst Italian food we have everLovemyfoodDined on 9/11/2014We should have known it was going to be a bad meal when the salads were served. Lifeless and full. The sauce on both the leather like veal and seafood fra diavola was tasteless and bland. No amount of salt, pepper and table side Kraft grated cheese could save it. Noodles were over cooked. Service was terrible. I would not recommend this place to anyone. Skip it and go to Devon's across the street where the food and service are both wonderful
- Highly Recommend RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/11/2014Service, food and waitress -- excellent. Not our first time at Fenicci's of Hershey. Will definitely be back in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- specialoccasionDined on 9/10/2014My wife and me, along with another couple, took our out oftown guest to your restauant. Steven, our waiter, was social-yet professional. The food was brought out in a timely and all was the correct temperature. Our guest commented positively on your sauces and your portion sizes. Afterwards, we all commented that we enjoy the total experience at Fenicci's. Please maintain the status quo as much as possible. I remember coming here in the 70's when I went to MHS. My wife raves about it at her position at MHS and I tell everyone (not everyone, I like to still get a seat) of our friends about your gem. Thank you for making our recent visit an enjoyable one. Duane RyanSpecial Features:
- Great place to eatCharann102Dined on 9/10/2014I've been going to this restaurant since 1971 and the food I'd always great. This time the salads my husband and I got were old. Lettuce was turning brown and some was absolutely wilted. Our entrees were wonderful as always. This is the first time in all of these years I have ever received poor quality food.Special Features:
- Great Italian in HersheyMotownwvDined on 9/6/2014Good and people were fantastic. Portions were large and very tasty! Everything made to your liking and tweaks weren't a problem. Mary the server was a true gem!!! Enough food to enjoy the next day too!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Place to Eat in HersheyAnniversaryCoupleDined on 9/6/2014Great food at good prices. Very friendly staff, especially our server Lisa and including the owners who came to the table and asked how everything was. It truly is a "gem."Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian in HersheyErickDined on 9/5/2014Always enjoy the Food, Drinks, and Staff at this local favorite!Special Features:
- Very nice dining experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/5/2014Felt a little rushed but delicious food! Would be nice to have a certificate offered for kids who finish a kid size lasagna!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go see Phil!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/31/2014The oldest free standing restaurant in Hershey! Phil, the owner, makes sure you will have a wonderful dining experience! Very pleasant staff too! Vast menu, leans Italian. Get the veal, get the veal, get the veal! Accommodates fine dining and family dining all under one roof!Special Features:
- Really great changes!Partyof4Dined on 8/28/2014We always like to go to Fennicci's on our annual Hershey trip..the pizza is pretty good and food better than average. However, they seemed to have made some really nice changes to decor and menu. The food was delicious and service was very attentive. The menu has a wide variety of options. I had the penne vodka with chicken, sausage and shrimp which was outstanding! The portion sizes are very large and since we were staying in a hotel I couldn't take it home...we did sit outside on the very nice patio which was very relaxing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatmattDined on 8/28/2014had great delicious dinner with my family of 4 here after a long day at hershey parkSpecial Features:
- Nice place - interesting structureHobokenDinerDined on 8/26/2014The restaurant was in a good location in Hershey, close to the park and the nearby hotels. The menu had primarily traditional Italian entries, including a number of seafood offerings. We were a party of 6, including 2 children, and we had made reservations in advance. The table was very comfortable, and the service was excellent. The waitress went out of her way to accommodate some special requests. Overall, a very nice experience.Special Features:
- onehepDined on 8/26/2014I would rate our food as excellent, but our service (for a group of 5) was rather slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014All the traditional Italian dishes available with thick Mariana sauce.Special Features:
- Good local placedentaldanVIPDined on 8/24/2014Food was good. Service was friendly and when a mistake was made from the kitchen, it was handled promptly and professionally.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice peopleOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014Service was welcoming and we were comped for a bad meal.
- JenGDined on 8/23/2014We love this place! Best Italian food around!! We drive over an hour to get here and never regret it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!lovefoodVIPDined on 8/23/2014Last time we were here was 4 years ago for my daughter's 4th birthday. We came back to Hershey to celebrate her 8th and she wanted to go back to Fenicci's! It used to be more casual with checkered cloth table clothes ect.... it's since been updated and it looks great! The owner came over and gave due credit to his wife for the decorating..thumbs up. Food was very good all around, and service was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- solid but not greatardsleysDined on 8/23/2014Solid food but not great. The pasta Primavera only came out with mushrooms as the vegetables. Service was friendly but a little slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth a 2nd visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014It was very busy, but we were seated within 10 minutes of reservation. We were however seated next to bar which was very noisy and we couldn't have a good conversation. The food was great though. Our next visit will be seating away from bar, but over all it was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service and food.HarrisburgJeffDined on 8/22/2014Any time we have out of town guest, we treat them to Feniccis. Excellent place to eat and a boss always comes to your table to make sure everything is fine.Special Features:
- Extensive menu, good valueOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/20/2014Extensive menu offers so many choices it was hard to decide. Dishes were less fancy than menu might suggest, but that was good for a family with small children. More homestyle cooking. Looks a bit more upscale when you walk in, but definitely appropriate for children.Special Features:
- Fantastic mealBillDined on 8/19/2014We go here frequently because the food is great; the service is generally excellent; the prices are reasonable (including for alcohol); and you never leave hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beth BenLuv2dineDined on 8/19/2014Nice place close to Hershey. Large menu, many choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table of Nine (and a half)Feely702Dined on 8/18/2014We eat dinner here during our recent trip to Hershey. My party consisted of 8 adults, a 2 year-old, and a 4 month-old. The food was delicious. Every person at our table got something different and everybody was completely happy with their choice. My two-year-old enjoyed the salmon sandwich with vegetables. We got wings as an appetizer or and they were also delicious. My four-month-old was being a little cranky at the time so I brought him outside to calm him down. The manager came and asked if I wanted my food to be reheated so that it was warm when I ate it. The staff overall was very friendly and accommodating. We will definitely go back here during our next trip to Hershey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- annual family eventOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Every year my daughter and her husband and two boys come to visit and Finicci's is always on the agenda....My son-in-law doesn't even want to try another restaurant and my daughter says its the best meal all year (that's saying something because she is an excellent cook). My sister, her family and my niece and her family also attended. We had a party of 11, booked on line and had an awesome setting for our family get together. We had an age range from 65 down to recently turned 1. Excellent food, excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FirstTimeRemolocSDined on 8/17/2014This was my first time at this establishment and it was just ok. I expected maybe a more romantic atmosphere because it was my 1 year wedding anniversary. I maybe had my expectations set too high? It is perfectly fine though, the food was good and so was the service. Our server almost dropped the take home box on my wife while trying to put the pizza in it so that was not good! Overall, the experience went well and I will return, maybe not for an anniversary though. Birthdays, and a first time home celebration, I will be in there! ;-)Special Features:
- Fabulous foodGates2Dined on 8/17/2014I adore Italian food! I am not exactly sure how we stumbled upon fenicci"s, but goodness, I'm glad we did. I had the lasagna and it was very good. My husband had a seafood trio dinner and he was very pleased. The portions were very generous and we felt the prices were reasonable for the amount and quality of the food we received. We will definitely be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than usual tourist fareBritonVIPDined on 8/16/2014The standard Italian dishes are quite good and amply abundant, but for the kitchen's best try the specials of the day and go beyond the classic pastas and parmagianas. Good service and reasonable prices. Main dining area is dark, crowded and worn; try the patio for lighter ambiance.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!JeanDined on 8/16/2014Great service, food and atmosphere! I've been to Fenicci's quite a few times and have always been extremely satisfied. I'd recommend it for a date night, small group lunch/dinner or a celebration meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another memorable experienceKarenDined on 8/15/2014My husband and I continue to return to Fenicci's. We enjoy the service. Angie knows our likes and upon arriving will ask if we would like our normal before dinner drinks. She is attentive and makes our visit extremely enjoyable. The food is delicious. We had the pleasure of being seated in the history room with our guests. We look forward to each visit. Keep up the good work.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperiencestefersmomDined on 8/13/2014After spending 2 days in Hershey Park we absolutely enjoyed a wonderful dinner before heading home. The food was delicious, the service was excellent and the people were friendly. We were very happy that a friend recommended this restaurant to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/20142+ hour meal with kids. Food slow. Got salads before apps.
- Great foodPam7Dined on 8/10/2014The food was great. Menu had something for everyone. Our server was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.