Fenicci's of Hershey
102 West Chocolate Avenue
Hershey, PA 17033Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Fenicci's of Hershey
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.feniccis.com/
- Phone: (717) 533 7159
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday : 11:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 12:00 am, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am Bar open later.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Jason Swartz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Catering available for Lunch & Dinner.
- Private Party Facilities: Private Rooms available.
- Private Party Contact: Phil Guarno 717-533-7159
- Entertainment: Live local talent every Friday & Saturday evening from 9:30pm till Midnight
A word from Fenicci's of Hershey
Herhey's Oldest Free Standing Restaurant. A local favorite for 78 years. Featuring our Famous DeAngelis Spaghetti Sauces & our Famous Upside Down Pizza. Homemade, delicious Italian Dishes, featuring Seafoods, Steaks and Pasta. Full pub menu & sandwich selection. Full menu offered all day & late night. Full bar with entertainment on weekends. Home to the stars, after cast parties & celebrities from the Hershey Theatre. Conveniently located on Chocolate Avenue, directly across from the Hershey Story Museum. Top rated on Trip Advisor & other sites. Featured in USA Today and Comcast Best of the City.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Fenicci's of Hershey - Best Restaurants in Hershey ›
Fenicci's of Hershey reviews from OpenTable diners
207 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (114)good for groups (92)kid-friendly (87)special occasion (76)great for outdoor dining (63)fit for foodies (45)great for lunch (39)romantic (36)late-night find (25)hot spot (24)notable wine list (19)vibrant bar scene (14)scenic view (12)great for brunch (11)Show More
- Really great changes!Partyof4Dined on 8/28/2014We always like to go to Fennicci's on our annual Hershey trip..the pizza is pretty good and food better than average. However, they seemed to have made some really nice changes to decor and menu. The food was delicious and service was very attentive. The menu has a wide variety of options. I had the penne vodka with chicken, sausage and shrimp which was outstanding! The portion sizes are very large and since we were staying in a hotel I couldn't take it home...we did sit outside on the very nice patio which was very relaxing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatmattDined on 8/28/2014had great delicious dinner with my family of 4 here after a long day at hershey parkSpecial Features:
- Nice place - interesting structureHobokenDinerDined on 8/26/2014The restaurant was in a good location in Hershey, close to the park and the nearby hotels. The menu had primarily traditional Italian entries, including a number of seafood offerings. We were a party of 6, including 2 children, and we had made reservations in advance. The table was very comfortable, and the service was excellent. The waitress went out of her way to accommodate some special requests. Overall, a very nice experience.Special Features:
- onehepDined on 8/26/2014I would rate our food as excellent, but our service (for a group of 5) was rather slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014All the traditional Italian dishes available with thick Mariana sauce.Special Features:
- Good local placedentaldanVIPDined on 8/24/2014Food was good. Service was friendly and when a mistake was made from the kitchen, it was handled promptly and professionally.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice peopleOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014Service was welcoming and we were comped for a bad meal.
- JenGDined on 8/23/2014We love this place! Best Italian food around!! We drive over an hour to get here and never regret it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- solid but not greatardsleysDined on 8/23/2014Solid food but not great. The pasta Primavera only came out with mushrooms as the vegetables. Service was friendly but a little slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth a 2nd visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014It was very busy, but we were seated within 10 minutes of reservation. We were however seated next to bar which was very noisy and we couldn't have a good conversation. The food was great though. Our next visit will be seating away from bar, but over all it was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service and food.HarrisburgJeffDined on 8/22/2014Any time we have out of town guest, we treat them to Feniccis. Excellent place to eat and a boss always comes to your table to make sure everything is fine.Special Features:
- Extensive menu, good valueOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/20/2014Extensive menu offers so many choices it was hard to decide. Dishes were less fancy than menu might suggest, but that was good for a family with small children. More homestyle cooking. Looks a bit more upscale when you walk in, but definitely appropriate for children.Special Features:
- Fantastic mealBillDined on 8/19/2014We go here frequently because the food is great; the service is generally excellent; the prices are reasonable (including for alcohol); and you never leave hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beth BenLuv2dineDined on 8/19/2014Nice place close to Hershey. Large menu, many choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table of Nine (and a half)Feely702Dined on 8/18/2014We eat dinner here during our recent trip to Hershey. My party consisted of 8 adults, a 2 year-old, and a 4 month-old. The food was delicious. Every person at our table got something different and everybody was completely happy with their choice. My two-year-old enjoyed the salmon sandwich with vegetables. We got wings as an appetizer or and they were also delicious. My four-month-old was being a little cranky at the time so I brought him outside to calm him down. The manager came and asked if I wanted my food to be reheated so that it was warm when I ate it. The staff overall was very friendly and accommodating. We will definitely go back here during our next trip to Hershey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- annual family eventOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Every year my daughter and her husband and two boys come to visit and Finicci's is always on the agenda....My son-in-law doesn't even want to try another restaurant and my daughter says its the best meal all year (that's saying something because she is an excellent cook). My sister, her family and my niece and her family also attended. We had a party of 11, booked on line and had an awesome setting for our family get together. We had an age range from 65 down to recently turned 1. Excellent food, excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FirstTimeRemolocSDined on 8/17/2014This was my first time at this establishment and it was just ok. I expected maybe a more romantic atmosphere because it was my 1 year wedding anniversary. I maybe had my expectations set too high? It is perfectly fine though, the food was good and so was the service. Our server almost dropped the take home box on my wife while trying to put the pizza in it so that was not good! Overall, the experience went well and I will return, maybe not for an anniversary though. Birthdays, and a first time home celebration, I will be in there! ;-)Special Features:
- Fabulous foodGates2Dined on 8/17/2014I adore Italian food! I am not exactly sure how we stumbled upon fenicci"s, but goodness, I'm glad we did. I had the lasagna and it was very good. My husband had a seafood trio dinner and he was very pleased. The portions were very generous and we felt the prices were reasonable for the amount and quality of the food we received. We will definitely be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than usual tourist fareBritonVIPDined on 8/16/2014The standard Italian dishes are quite good and amply abundant, but for the kitchen's best try the specials of the day and go beyond the classic pastas and parmagianas. Good service and reasonable prices. Main dining area is dark, crowded and worn; try the patio for lighter ambiance.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!JeanDined on 8/16/2014Great service, food and atmosphere! I've been to Fenicci's quite a few times and have always been extremely satisfied. I'd recommend it for a date night, small group lunch/dinner or a celebration meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another memorable experienceKarenDined on 8/15/2014My husband and I continue to return to Fenicci's. We enjoy the service. Angie knows our likes and upon arriving will ask if we would like our normal before dinner drinks. She is attentive and makes our visit extremely enjoyable. The food is delicious. We had the pleasure of being seated in the history room with our guests. We look forward to each visit. Keep up the good work.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperiencestefersmomDined on 8/13/2014After spending 2 days in Hershey Park we absolutely enjoyed a wonderful dinner before heading home. The food was delicious, the service was excellent and the people were friendly. We were very happy that a friend recommended this restaurant to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/20142+ hour meal with kids. Food slow. Got salads before apps.
- Great foodPam7Dined on 8/10/2014The food was great. Menu had something for everyone. Our server was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good service, nice place, food fairnolagatorDined on 8/9/2014The food was average, but nice place, decent price and good service.
- Fenicci's Is A Great PlacehoppyandjrDined on 8/9/2014Fenicci's food and service is good. The upside down pizzas have remained the same for many years. The salads are all wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food!shecrabsoupDined on 8/7/2014Too much of it - but our meals were delicious... We would go again if we ever go back to Hershey.Special Features:
- I've had better herereviewUDined on 8/5/2014It was a busy night but the service was noticeably slow, the food was not piping hot when it came out and the quality was just OK tonight. I have had better experiences here.Special Features:
- Buon appetito!chefmikeDined on 8/3/2014Fenicci's has wonderful Italian food served in a comfortable family atmosphere. Our server was excellent, and the manager/owner was very attentive as well. We had a terrific time and great food.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/3/2014Food was awesome with service to match. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- PlantLadyDined on 8/1/2014There is nothing better than eating Fenicci's outrageously good food sitting outside on the patio overlooking their veggie garden, hearing the distant screams of HersheyPark roller coaster riders. Unless of course, there's live entertainment on the patio - which there was! Great place and great people.Special Features:
- we had a great time at Feniccis!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/1/2014had a family celebration with 8 people - they reserved a table in the back corner of the restaurant - lovely and quiet. The food choices were excellent. Had a great time and would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mid-week treat!LasagnaDined on 7/29/2014After a long day at work, followed by a community meeting, we were just hungry. But with Open Table reservations we were seated right away and our server was taking our order within 3 minutes! The food is always delicious, and the service was great. I ordered the lasagna, which comes with a certificate if eaten all in one sitting. I planned to take half home with me, but with a nice glass of wine, good conversation and a relaxed pace, I ended up eating the whole thing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fenicci's is Great Spot in HersheyRGinATLVIPDined on 7/26/2014We ate at Fenicci's of Hershey on 7/26/2014 and really enjoyed it. We all had the crab cakes and I'd recommend them. Our server was new, and it showed, but we realize restaurants in tourist towns are going to sometimes have newer employees. We were staying at the Day's Inn in Hershey and got a 10% discount for showing our room key. The owner (or manager) came by the table to make sure everything was great - nice touch. The desserts were terrific! I'd suggest Fenicci's to you and I plan to return someday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time won't be the lastOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014We were recommended by a co worker who knows the owner. We couldn't be happier. The food was excellent as well as the service and atmosphere. We are now going to be going once a week. We met the owner and shook hands very nice guy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch with P and KKathyVIPDined on 7/25/2014Enjoyed the Mediterranean Salad, Quesadilla and French Onion soup. All were delicious and salad was fresh. Thanks to Fenicci's for offering the coupon to locals for Friday lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great mealPostablesDined on 7/19/2014I have been going to Fenicci's for years. The owner has recently renovated the main dining area and plans to improve the bar area in January. The food is always delicious and the staff are wonderful. Definitely a local favorite.Special Features:
- 1234567890Dined on 7/19/2014dining room had lots of flies and room was not clean
- Seating for 15OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014We had a great time at Fenicci's and were delighted to be able to seat our family together during a reunion weekend. The food was very good and the menu quite varied with excellent choices for adults and children alike. Would definitely recommend for a large group visiting Hershey!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014This was our first time visiting Fenici's and we are from the area. The service was fantastic, the food was very good. It was a very relaxed atmoshpere. We will be visiting again.Special Features: