2000 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89104Neighborhood:
Stratosphere Hotel & Casino
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://fellinislv.com/
- Phone: 7023834860
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Steakhouse, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Joseph S. Siano
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Fellini’s specializes in special occasion parties. Go to our website for all of our information. Banquet menus and private rooms are available.
- Private Party Contact: Mimi Lopez 7023834860
- Entertainment: Before or after dining at Fellini’s, enjoy one of two great shows at Stratosphere. Frankie Moreno and his 10-piece band perform original hits and classic covers. He was voted "Best Strip Headliner" by Las Vegas Weekly 2012 and "Best All-Around Performer" by the Las Vegas Review Journal 2012. Bite Las Vegas features Vegas Vampires & Classic Rock. It's a spectacular topless show with sensational dancers, aerial acrobatics and thrilling magic. Bite was named #2 of Top 10 Vegas Adult Revues by Where Quick Guide Magazine. Live entertainment is free Thursday-Sunday nights in Images Lounge.
- Cross Street: Sahara Avenue
- Public Transit: At the Stratosphere Hotel transportation around the city is convenient with public buses stopping in front of the hotel and taxis waiting at the front entrance. Limos and shuttle buses available through the hotel.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: The hotel provides convenient self parking to all of its guests free of charge. Also you can take advantage of valet parking.
A word from Fellini's Ristorante
For intimate ambiance and authentic Italian cuisine, there’s no place like Fellini's Ristorante Italiano at the Stratosphere Hotel and Casino. Executive Chef Joseph Siano brings more than 35 years experience to classic and contemporary recipes as well as his innovative signature creations from all regions of Italy. Whether you're out for a romantic evening, celebrating with a reception or hosting a corporate dinner, the attentive Fellini's staff will cater to your every need. Let Chef Siano prepare an unforgettable meal for you and pair it with a selection from our extensive fine wine list. Established in 1997 Fellini's has been serving fine Italian cuisine for over 15 years.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fellini's Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
romantic (48)special occasion (46)fit for foodies (26)good for groups (22)notable wine list (15)neighborhood gem (9)late-night find (6)scenic view (4)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014We went for Happy Birthday party and Stratophere drink. Really met our expectations. We splits some meals, food was good, service was great. We really had a nice time.
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014It was amazing! So glad I chose this palce after reading the reviews! It was a perfect end to our vacation.Special Features:
- It was the perfect placeStacyDinesDined on 10/24/20142 friends meeting up after a couple years... Service/service was A+Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderfuldab804Dined on 10/10/2014The whole experience was wonderful. Lamb chops were awesome! Wait staff did a fabulous job!Special Features:
- After wedding dinnerTLC516Dined on 10/2/2014We had a group of 11 that ate dinner together after a wedding. Our service was prompt and efficient and friendly. The food was outstanding. I highly recommend the Beef Braciola. The wine list was reasonably priced. Server was happy to split checks for the large party, even when all were not seated together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a truly wonderful restaurant!Julie777Dined on 9/29/2014From the moment we entered the restaurant, we knew that this was a great place. We were taken to a room with one whole wall painted like a scene from Italy. Our waiter couldn't have been better. He took our order and our choices arrived in a timely fashion. We had steak and pasta. The steaks were done to perfection and the pasta had a wonderful tomato sauce on it. We could have had potatoes but why have potatoes in an Italian restaurant. The busboy was very attentive to my water. We shared a red velvet cake for dessert and it was excellent. We will be returning to this restaurant again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wedding Reception DeceptionBrideplus11Dined on 9/27/2014Mislead by reviews, I made reservations for my wedding party of 12. The service was slow, we all decided against cheese bread and it still made it to our table as they also charged everyone at the end of our meal. Overall, no one finished their meal because it was not good at all.
- TimDebbyDined on 9/25/2014Delicious food with great service ♥ be to sure to go hungrySpecial Features:
- Great place for a romantic night!superJVIPDined on 9/22/2014Restaurant was very quiet so it set a nice mood for conversation. The calamari appetizer was pretty big and the seasoned butter/olive oil mix for the bread was delicious. My wife had the lobster and penne pasta and we were surprised to see sizable bits of lobster in it, which is nice since many places skimp on the lobster and overload the plate with pasta. I had the New York strip. The house potatoes were awesome, seasoned and they were cooked perfectly - not hard but not soggy. The steak sauce that came with the steak seemed like a mix of bbq sauce and a1 steak sauce, it sounds weird but it was sweet, tangy, and fit perfectly with the rest of the meal! Overall, extremely satisfied with the food. The service was just as amazing!Special Features:
- Simply Perfect!LoveVegasDined on 9/21/2014My husband and I celebrated my birthday/anniversary. It was just absolutely perfect for being our first time visiting. The ambiance, service and food were just right from beginning to end. We are definitely returning when we visit Las Vegas again. Gratzie!Special Features:
- Very nicehungryDined on 9/20/2014Was very fast service with very good waiter and very good food just a little bit noisy at timesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best WaiterLovinVegasDined on 9/20/2014Our waiter was Steve on Saturday, Sept 20th, 2014, and he is great! He has the most wonderful personality. We've eaten at Fellini's numerous times over the years and we've had Steve as a waiter several times and he makes our dining experience wonderful. Fellini's food is out of this world, and we go back again and again. We always look forward to our "special" dinner when in Vegas.Special Features:
- Excellent servicemebeDined on 9/19/2014Delicious meals. I had the Gorgonzola filet mignon and it was perfectly prepared. Excellent service. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fellini's for our AnniversaryEmandRyDined on 9/19/2014My husband and I each had a three-course meal at Fellini's to celebrate our anniversary. We loved it! The service was excellent, the food was delicious, the atmosphere was lovely and we really enjoyed our night out.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014Good food, friendly waiter, nice location - feel like beeing in ItalySpecial Features:
- Superb Experiencedanerno1Dined on 9/16/2014This was our first visit to Fellini's. We could not have been more pleased. The menu choices were excellent. The food was excellent. Our waiter was absolutely wonderful. The entire wait staff was very attentive without being bothersome. The food was well worth the price. We will return again and again. And we will take family and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014Fellini's atmosphere, food, service are all great! Prices are reasonable (especially for Vegas). Have been there once before; would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014We had dinner with our family at Fellini's to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. We were treated like royalty, the wait staff were professional, accommodating and efficient. The food was amazing! Having just been to Italy, we were a little apprehensive as to how the food would compare, we were not disappointed! Grazie!!Special Features:
- Great food and excellent service.scooterbunnyDined on 9/15/2014Very good again. The food is very good and come in large portions. The waiters are very attentive.Special Features:
- Good but not greatkaringwizDined on 9/11/2014Any restaurant that serves a porterhouse steak with bbq sause on the side, well that just tells you its not a fine dining establishment. We each had a nice salad, one with raspberries and pine nuts and the other was caesar salad with spicy shrimp. The shrimp were great but this was the lettuce had no flavour despite all the cheese on it. I ordered it medium rare but a thin steak cant be cooked evenly. We also had a pasta w tomatoe sause and shrimp, yum. Tiramisu cake was yum. A good deal with the travelzoo coupon. Paid $100 in total with 1 litre house wine and tip. I didnt realize this was not at the top of Stratosphere as this was the main reason we came to the Stratosphere but I should have known better for the price.
- beautiful mealJudyGVIPDined on 9/10/2014It was our first time here and the food was wonderful and so was the service. We would definitely go back again.Special Features:
- Nice SurpriseRockettgirl24Dined on 9/5/2014Fellini's was quite a nice surprise in the Stratosphere. As a New Yorker, it reminded me of an old school NY Italian restaurant. Great service. My calellini with fresh garlic, tomato, basil and oil was amazing. My husband's steak with risotto perfect. Creme brulee excellent. Only negative was my husband said his cannolis tasted refrigerated. Nice restaurant for something a little quieter Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LynnieDined on 8/28/2014My husband and I booked this restaurant for our 10th anniversary. The food and ambiance was amazing. We both enjoyed the Caesar Salad to start, which was absolutely the best we have ever had. The sauce was amazing with just a hint of garlic, not too overpowering like some. We then enjoyed the Veal Parmegian. It was so tender and tasty. We finished our dinner off with an amazing tiramisou. Will definitely go back next time in VegasSpecial Features:
- Great place to eat for everyoneLilyDined on 8/28/2014We had voucher when we went and had no issues, they are all nice and accommodating. The food was great also. I would totally recommend this place. Thank you, my husband and I had a wonderful time dining here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!Lynne5460Dined on 8/27/2014We got real good deal through travel zoo so got our meal for half price. Our server was incredible, the food was amazing, too much food for us! It is the best vegetarian pasta I have ever had. We'll done fellini'sSpecial Features:
- Osso Bouco & Veal Marsala RocktrinitiVIPDined on 8/23/2014We loved the cheese garlic bread, osso bouco, and veal marsala! Service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingluvgoodfoodDined on 8/23/2014When an Italian restaurant has cheap bread, I know that is a bad sign. And I was not wrong. I had the filet mignon and my husband had the porterhouse steak. I ordered my steak medium well and it came out medium rare. I didn't want to return it because I figured they might make it worse. For my husband's porterhouse, they tried to pass off a different cut of steak. My husband complained. They eventually brought him a real porterhouse steak. They should have taken back his steak immediately. The potatoes that came with the steaks were very lackluster. One positive note, the ambiance is very relaxing.
- Molto Buono!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Went for dinner, and chose the lasagna and garden salad with a Moscato bottle of wine. Both food and wine were excellent. Our server, Steve, was fantastic! The best service in all of the Stratosphere restaurants. Would definitely recommend and go again.Special Features:
- Fellini's is Amazing!HappyAnniversaryDined on 8/22/2014I was amazed at how easy it was to use open table. All of my dining requests were met with professionalism, kindness, & great service. I will recommend Open Table & Fellini's to everyone that I hear is going to Vegas! Thank you so much for making our Anniversary a fabulously romantic dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- won't go backchefenvyDined on 8/18/2014The food was no way as good as it was on Sahara. The pasta was cold, veal was not good quality. We were very disappointed. I guess because it is now in the that hotel they are cooking for the clientel. The rating should be changed. I won't go back. We are locals.
- H Leemiagi169Dined on 8/14/2014Purchased the the half off coupon to check out the food, We ordered the Caprese salad and Caesar salad with grilled shrimp both good. Waiter recommended garlic bread to go with salad more like pizza bread from pizza hut cost additional 8.95 ate one piece. The lamb chop grilled perfectly med rare was ruined sitting in a puddle of sweet and savory sauce, side of pasta looked like it came out of a can. My grilled Ribeye ordered med rare came out med and over seasoned very good potatoes though.
- Great Italian food!!jennyluvsfoodDined on 8/8/2014The food was out of this world and I am a foodie. The service was also excellent. I thought the decor was a little cheesy but it worked. Well worth the trip to the north end of the strip to eat here.Special Features:
- Wish it had been betterddrakeDined on 8/8/2014I ordered a travelzoo coupon and had read all the amazing reviews about this place and was slightly disappointed. My food had been way over cooked and difficult to eat, however my husband's was pretty good. I am glad we had the coupon or I would have been a little upset over the price of the meal that was subpar.Special Features:
- Great For the Money!cheapoYromanticoDined on 8/2/2014“Great T-Zoo bargain- We were able to choose anything from the menu except lobster. My swordfish, in marinara with veggies and potatoes, was excellent. My wife had the Kobe- style sirloin steak, billed as "as tender as filet mignon". It was ok but had a unique flavor that she didn't enjoy. It was tender, though. I had the Caprese salad ( sliced tomato with fresh mozzarella) and it was delicious. My wife had the Caesar salad, which tasted like- well, a Caesar salad! We shared a slice of spectacular Red Velvet cake, which had a coconut frosting that was out of this world. Last, but not least, I'll mention our server, Steve, who was very professional and took very good care of us. We may go back tomorrow to try the pasta dishes!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently greatlocalfoodiesDined on 8/2/2014Took out of town visitors to Fellini's, our favorite spot for guests. Yet again, the service was professional, yet fun! The setting is lovely and convenient as we were also going to see the Frankie Moreno show. I tried the baked lobster pasta for the first time. It was outrageously good and I have a new favorite "splurge" for sure. Everyone had something different and we drank two different wines. Our server insisted on taking our photo, although I had not asked for this service. His response when I commented that he was so busy....."never too busy for my customers!" What a rare outlook these days. Fellini's is spot-on!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/29/2014This was the best meal my wife and I had on our entire Las Vegas trip! The only thing Fellini's has going against it, is that it is located so far down the strip. But in my opinion, it is more than worth the trip to the Stratosphere! The food was amazing and the service was beyond compare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 21st birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/26/2014Food was fantastic - great service. A night to remember! A little pricey but we used travelzoo vouchers - a bottle of wine topped it off!Special Features:
- Always great!Luvs2DineOutDined on 7/25/2014Every time we are in Vegas we make a special trip to Fellini's. It's located near the rear of the Stratosphere Casino (of all places?!?) The food is always delicious, the Lobster & Asparagus penne dish is a favorite! Our group had steaks, lasagna, and salads also, everyone was happy with their food. The desserts were also fantastic and as always the service was amazing, these gentlemen never waiver in their commitment to provide exceptional service. Of course we will return the next time we're in Las Vegas!Special Features:
- ImpressiveImpressedDined on 7/24/2014While in Vegas we wanted a dining experience beyond the buffets. Fellini's is an excellent choice if you're looking for exceptional service, great food and an ambiance of an Italian Restorante. The decor offers a quiet serenity while the food selection goes above and beyond. I highly recommend Fellini's, you won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FoodpowelltntDined on 7/22/2014Fellini's was recommended to us by our bellman at the Stratosphere and boy oh boy are we glad we went. The food was fabulous, the restaurant quiet, and the service staff was very attentive. We especially loved the house made steak sauce. We will definitely be visiting Fellini's on our next visit to Las Vegas!Special Features: