80 Monroe Ave.
Memphis, TN 38103Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.feliciasuzanne.com/
- Phone: 9015230877x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM, Friday and Saturday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM; Closed Sundays & Mondays.
Lunch: Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Creole / Cajun / Southern
- Executive Chef: Felicia Suzanne Willett
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: FSR to Go is happy to provide catering services for parties of any size in the greater Memphis area. For info and pricing, please contact Laura Berry at email@example.com
- Private Party Facilities: Our Main Street (Bar) Dining Room can accommodate up to 48 seated guests, while the Main Dining in the back of the Restaurant can accommodate up to 72. We also rent out the patio for private functions. Private dining is available by prior reservation only. For info and pricing, please contact Laura Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Party Contact: Laura Berry 9015230877
- Entertainment: We occasionally offer live music on the FSR Patio. Check our Facebook & Twitter page for updates.
- Special Events: We can host and/or catered weddings, birthdays, cocktail parties, business functions, etc.
- Cross Street: Main St.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: The Brinkley Plaza Parking Garage is located on Front St. in between Madison & Monroe. The Garage is gated and open 24/7. When pulling up, press the button by the guard stand to receive your ticket and entrance into the garage. Upon leaving, scan your ticket and pay with either cash or card to exit.
A word from Felicia Suzanne's
Felicia Suzanne’s specializes in American cuisine with a Southern, low-country flair. Felicia Suzanne Willett, Owner and Executive Chef of Felicia Suzanne’s, changes the menu seasonally in order to ensure using the freshest ingredients from local farmers and purchasing only American wild-caught seafood. The restaurant, located in the historic Lowenstein Building at the corner of Main and Monroe in downtown Memphis, is within walking distance to the Peabody Hotel and Beale Street and is adjacent to the Madison Hotel. It's a short walk from the Orpheum, the Cannon Center, the Fed Ex Forum, Auto Zone Park, and other Memphis downtown attractions. It also features a lush garden patio with an outdoor bar, The Shack Out Back, so that you can enjoy your meal under the stars.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Felicia Suzanne's - Best Restaurants in Memphis ›
Felicia Suzanne's reviews from OpenTable diners
92 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (62)fit for foodies (47)romantic (43)great for outdoor dining (27)good for groups (26)notable wine list (25)neighborhood gem (23)great for lunch (10)late-night find (8)scenic view (7)hot spot (7)great for brunch (4)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Among best in MemphisCRDSVIPDined on 9/13/2014This was our third visit over two yrs and would return again. This visit: salmon, ribeye were outstanding. Grouper very good. Beet salad excellent, tomato salad so-so (cheese was great but the tomatoes themselves fair). Service was adequate. Very nice wine list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FlavorsKevinBVIPDined on 9/6/2014Service was fantastic, great overall dining experience. The Duck Two ways and Lamb Chops were cooked to perfection and seasoned well. Watch out for the duck fried rice, it can get a bit salty. Gotta go BLFTG salad and if you are in the mood for experimenting, try the chicken livers...They were incredibleSpecial Features:
- Wonderful date nightlovesfoodDined on 8/30/2014My husband and I had a great experience here. The staff was so attentive and helpful. The food was delicious. We had the lamb chops, raw oysters and blackberry clobber. All were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodTburdDined on 8/30/2014We had a party of 7. We had to select 3 different bottles of wine before they had one in stock. We had to remind our server twice for items we asked for but had not received. We felt rushed, one server tried to remove a plate before we were finished with it. The manager seemed to be rushing us. The food and the atmosphere were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Awesome Awesome!RandallDined on 8/28/2014The entire staff was great especially Jerome Shipp! The food was absolutely scrumptious! I am recommending everyone I know. The Wild Alaskan Salmon was decadent! I loved the Moscow Mule! I am so looking forward to my next visit! I already can't wait!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very GoodrotndogDined on 8/28/2014Very good dining experience. Food was awesome - staff was capable. It was a little loud at times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eating in the KitchenandrewfDined on 8/26/2014I had a few visitors in town for work. Some had been to Memphis on numerous occasions and have eaten at several good restaurants while others had only been here a few times with limited dining excursions. I arranged for a table in the kitchen which was accommodated 30 minutes before arrival. I had eaten in there one other time and had a great experience. While my guests were a little bit uncertain of being led into the kitchen upon our arrival, it did not disappoint. Six well traveled guests from all parts of the country with many dining experiences each said it was one of the best meals he or she had ever eaten. That was not just in Memphis, but anywhere or any time. Oysters on grits, chicken crepe, trout, steak, incredible dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great experience at Felicia SlovetodinedowntownDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I and my in-laws went to FS Saturday night. We loved the appetizers (chicken crepes, oysters) And the entree's were perfect, the rib-eye with fried onions in a reduction sauce was succulent while the grouper with fried green tomato was to die for. We lived though, so that we could return and try the other delicacies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014This was a nice resturant but not a romantic environment. I took my husband for his birthday and the atmosphere wasn't what I really expected. Overall, the service and food were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect date nightGrizzlyDined on 8/22/2014Bring your own bottle of wine and order the Oysters, cant go wrong!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine is lackingWayneDined on 8/19/2014Only 2 choices of red wine by the glass? Really! Food was very good. Service was too impersonal. I would have expected much better from a restaurant with such a high reputation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodChristineDined on 8/15/2014The food was spectacular and I would recommend to anyone. Unfortunately the service was no where near as good. Our waiter made us feel as though we were not welcome and no more than a nuisance to him by being there. The servers assistants were fantastic and very kind. My fiancé and I were disappointed in the server himself and how he treated us. The server was cocky and arrogant to a fault. When asked questions he responded in a mocking tone. For a $150 dinner for two I was shocked by the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing.drc92Dined on 8/12/2014Everything about this restaurant is amazing. From service to food taste and quality. Definitely the most remarkable dining experience to date for me. And they aided in my birthday celebration with great effort and accommodation. Amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PTA414Dined on 8/8/2014I was not overly impressed with it. I got there at 12:15 and already 2 entries were sold out. I asked the server for a black napkin so I wouldn't get white lint all over my black pants. They did not have them. My client and I were covered with white lint. His black shirt was a mess by the time we left. I would assume a fine dining restaurant like that would have alternate colored napkins (attention to detail). Waited over 20 minutes for food. Over all not impressed.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014Great food but had to wait over 11/2 hours for food to be served.Special Features:
- Great eveningStanVDined on 8/6/2014Excellent service, very good food. I called the restaurant first and couldn't get a reservation, checked open table, got a confirmed reservation and was seated on time. I'll use Open Table first going forward!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Service notdiningwfriendsDined on 8/6/2014The food was wonderful. It is worth going but prepare to have patience. Service is slow from the kitchen and from the waiters. We waited an hour between appetizers and entrees and the waiter could have cared less... we received no apologies or excuses.I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's All in the TemperatureRatfink69Dined on 8/2/2014We had an early reservation (6:30) to celebrate an anniversary. My wife ordered the shrimp and grits and I ordered the gulf grouper. We shared a side of southern cooked greens. My grouper was very good. Unfortunately, the shrimp and grits were room temp. The greens also were room temperature. The taste of all the food was good. However, they missed on the basic requirement of serving us a hot/warm meal.Special Features:
- Terrence PBigTPDined on 8/1/2014Food was tasty and delicious. Portion size could have been a bit more but overall good dining experience.Special Features:
- Poor servicememphisdinerDined on 7/30/2014They were out of two menu items that my husband tried to order. The outdoor dining tables are long, but we were seated right next to people we didn't know. There should be a seat between each party. Instead of waiting until we were finished, we received our entrees while still eating our appetizer. Then we received food ordered by the couple sitting next to us. The food was not bad but the dining experience was unpleasant. For the price we paid, we were very disappointed.
- GoldenEagleDined on 7/30/2014Ate outside on the patio. Patio area is very nice but we got the impression service was better inside the restaurant than on the patio. Eat outside if you aren't in a hurry to go somewhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!AlliPDined on 7/30/2014Felicia's never disappoints! MY grouper was probably one of the best pieces of fish I have eaten in a really long time. The blue cheese fritters on my salad were amazing as well! A recommendation if you don't think you will have time for dessert is to order the sweet potato casserole, and eat it at the end. It was fabulous!Special Features:
- Mixed ReviewNonreturnerDined on 7/30/2014We chose to sit outside since it was a nice evening. The waiter was very nice and thorough. About 20 minutes in it started to lightly rain and the radar showed more coming. We asked the manager about other options if it rained harder and he responded that we sat outside at our own risk. We asked about tables inside and he said it was full. A few minutes later the table next to us moved inside. It never rained harder so we were fine but it left a bad taste in our mouth. How you treat people costs little but can be expensive in the long run when customers do not return. If he had just responded, "Let me check" when we asked about inside it would have showed effort and concern.Special Features:
- Best in MemphisDuke1Dined on 7/30/2014Been here 3 or 4 times while in town and believe it is best menu and service in town. Try the chicken crepes for a starter. Patio dining is unique and fun. Great for nice weather. Grab an early meal or get a reservation as place will get crowded quickly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic experienceMemphianDined on 7/26/2014Great food but due to waitress also tending bar the attention from her was picked up by others. Not a good thing for bartender to wait on tables with several people at the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/25/2014Have eaten here before and it was good. The menu seemed very limited. When asked if a salad could be altered or changed they said no. Had Ribeye Steak for dinner. Not cooked evenly. Meat was poor quality. Very chewy. My wife had shrimp and grits and thought it was ok. Service was slow, not helpful and not knowledgeable about the menu. Very disappointing experience especially given the fact that our last trip there 3 or 4 years ago was excellent. Don't know that we will go back and can't recommend to others based upon our experience.
- ScooterDined on 7/25/2014The inside seating was too close and no privacy. The seats/benches were dirty. Wine glass had lent on the glasses. Food was good and had a good wine selection. Prices were good.Special Features:
- 25 Cent Martinis at Lunch!!!MidtownMEMDined on 7/25/2014That's right, a delicious lunch on a beautifully designed patio is easily capped off with 25cent martinis on Friday afternoons. I suggest the spare rib grilled cheese or the shrimp & potato dumplings. Can't pass up the Sweet of the Day: fried chocolate cake swimming a liquor caramel sauce and topped with homemade coffee gelato. Most dishes run $12-20. Sides are $4-8.Special Features:
- GreatiopdoctorDined on 7/24/2014Food, wine and the rest were great. Stevie did a great job...we have both been servers ourselves and he was very good.Special Features:
- Outstanding Food and ServiceDWMemphisDined on 7/18/2014After reading some of the reviews, I was reluctant to visit this restaurant. Well. I guess we know that more people often complain than compliment in reviews. The food, service, presentation and ambience was outstanding. I had the lamb and it was out of this world. I am a lamb lover and this was the best I have ever had. We will absolutely be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always special.MemphisdebDined on 7/18/2014To eat in this restaurant is always a special occasion, even if it's not. Felicia always makes you feel like a rock star. We had a party of eight and the food was fabulous, the service excellent, and Felicia was on top of everything. What a wonderful night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable dinner and dinnerNickelberrieDined on 7/11/2014Although the restaurant was out of 2 things off the limited menu my husband I still enjoyed our steak dinner. The steak was extremely tender and had a wonderful flavor. Also they were huge. Husband and I had more than enough to create a second full meal the following night. This will be another restaurant to add to our Friday dining list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ribeye!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/10/2014My husband's favorite steak is a ribeye and he's eaten them all over town. He swears this is his favorite ribeye he's ever had! I had the scallops and they were very good, too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMdRrDined on 6/28/2014Phenomenal food and service as well. Wait staff was attentive and professional while still exuding a wonderful attitude. Very reasonably priced for fine dining. Brought a date and we each had two top shelf martinis, appetizer, two entrees, and a dessert. I believe our tab was about $130.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- saltygjfrankDined on 6/28/2014Unusual recipes that were well prepared except they had too much salt. The two menu items we wanted were "sold-out". It's a shame they don't order adequate supplies. They claim that they have only fresh food but maybe they don't use refrigerators to keep food!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently delicious!samlongchefDined on 6/27/2014Our first foray onto the patio for dinner was perfect! A friend and I had been there not too long ago for dinner inside, which was great, but the patio and its atmosphere made our dining experience even more enjoyable. Wonderful job on the patio design/aesthetics!Special Features:
- First timeNew2MemphisDined on 6/27/2014This was our first time at the restaurant. Husband and I had an early dinner before the theater. Our waiter made recommendations on what we should stay away from due to time constraint and it was much appriciated. We shared the stake and scallops and both dishes were very good. We had a drink on the patio and it is a hidden gem in the middle of downtown. We will definatly be going back.
- NickDined on 6/26/2014Fabulous meal. Had the halibut--absolutely delicious. Staff was ok, not very attentive. The food and ambience more than made up for itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service a little slowshinerbxxDined on 6/25/2014Food was good as usual....service was a little slow tonight. Took a while to get meal.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable experiencekkkkDined on 6/25/2014Have been doing work in Memphis for over a year and have been meaning to try Felicia Suzanne. On our last trip here we finally decided it was time and we are glad that we did. Sat outside as the weather was perfect and the inside didn't seem all that warn and welcoming. The outside was perfect for our group. We ordered a number of appetizers to split; the deviled eggs, chicken crepes and the goat cheese and onion tart. One was better than the next. For main dishes a couple people ordered the scallops and one person commented they were cooked perfectly. The salmon was a hit as was the shrimp and grits. A nice bottle of wine made this a very pleasurable dinner. Would return if back in MemphisSpecial Features: