80 Monroe Ave.
Memphis, TN 38103Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.feliciasuzanne.com/
- Phone: 9015230877x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM, Friday and Saturday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM; Closed Sundays & Mondays.
Lunch: Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Creole / Cajun / Southern
- Executive Chef: Felicia Suzanne Willett
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: FSR to Go is happy to provide catering services for parties of any size in the greater Memphis area. For info and pricing, please contact Laura Berry at email@example.com
- Private Party Facilities: Our Main Street (Bar) Dining Room can accommodate up to 48 seated guests, while the Main Dining in the back of the Restaurant can accommodate up to 72. We also rent out the patio for private functions. Private dining is available by prior reservation only. For info and pricing, please contact Laura Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Party Contact: Laura Berry 9015230877
- Entertainment: We occasionally offer live music on the FSR Patio. Check our Facebook & Twitter page for updates.
- Special Events: We can host and/or catered weddings, birthdays, cocktail parties, business functions, etc.
- Cross Street: Main St.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: The Brinkley Plaza Parking Garage is located on Front St. in between Madison & Monroe. The Garage is gated and open 24/7. When pulling up, press the button by the guard stand to receive your ticket and entrance into the garage. Upon leaving, scan your ticket and pay with either cash or card to exit.
A word from Felicia Suzanne's
Felicia Suzanne’s specializes in American cuisine with a Southern, low-country flair. Executive Chef & Owner Felicia Suzanne Willett is an alum of Johnson & Wales in Charleston, South Carolina, and former protégée of Emeril Lagasse, under whom she served as an assistant in New Orleans for eight years. In 2002, Felicia opened her restaurant in the historic Lowenstein Building at the corner of Main and Monroe in downtown Memphis. She changes the menu seasonally in order to ensure using the freshest ingredients from local farmers and purchasing only American wild-caught seafood.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Felicia Suzanne's - Best Restaurants in Memphis ›
Felicia Suzanne's reviews from OpenTable diners
110 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (75)fit for foodies (57)romantic (54)great for outdoor dining (37)notable wine list (28)good for groups (26)neighborhood gem (26)late-night find (12)great for lunch (10)hot spot (9)scenic view (7)vibrant bar scene (5)great for brunch (4)Show More
- phenomenal!emilihooksDined on 10/16/2014Ambiance and food are out of this world! Shrimp and grits for me and lamb chops for the husband. One of the bed meals we've ever had. We barely spoke to each other once the food came. The food was a spiritual experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth checking outmisskittyDined on 10/11/2014We've eaten here on our last three visits to Memphis & always have a good experience.Special Features:
- Great food, service and atmosphere!lovetoshopVIPDined on 10/4/2014I have nothing negative to say about Felicia Suzanne's-from the food to the service to the nice atmosphere-everything was fantastic.Special Features:
- Simply OutstandingSimplyOutstandingDined on 10/4/2014We have dined at Felicia Suzanne's on several occasions, and each and every time, it has been simply outstanding. The ambience, drinks, meal, desserts, and service is beyond reproach. We feel so welcome and comfortable each time we dine. The service is fantastic!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad I experienced itOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/4/2014We arrived early of our reservation and sat out on the fabulous patio and enjoyed wine with a small complementary bowl of sweet potato chips. When we were ready to be seated they came and sat us in the dining room. For starters we ordered the chicken crepes and duck fried rice. Both were outstanding. Then I order the baby arugula salad and enjoyed that too. My friend ordered the salmon cake special which she enjoyed and a side of mac n cheese which did not come until she reminded one of several waiters, it then came right out. I ordered the black angus ribeye, let's just say I wouldn't order it again. Had much better for half the price. Dessert was good which was a chocolate cake and mint ice cream.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A true gemGtownVIPDined on 9/30/2014Excellent service, excellent food, best martini ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RefinedpalateRefinedpalateDined on 9/27/2014Our table was not ready when we arrived, but we waited outside at the patio bar and had a wonderful time. We were having such a good time that when the hostess noted our table was available, she let us stay at the bar until we were ready. Once seated, the waiter was very pleasant and helpful. As appetizers, I had the oysters on grits with barbecue sauce and my wife had the fried oyster salad. Both were excellent. Unfortunately they were out of the grouper, which my wife wanted as the main course. However, the lamb chops (cooked medium) and scallops as entrées were great as well. As busy professionals, we do not get out much, so this night at Felicia's was a very relaxing, pleasant experience. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RBTwoDined on 9/27/2014The food was absoutely wonderful. Great layering of flavors and not over done. Loved the scallops and hash! It was our first time experience at the restarutant, and while everyone was nice, something felt odd in that we had five or six people waiting on us throughout the course of the meal. In turn, there was no continuity to build rapport with the server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LizzyDined on 9/20/2014Great food and the service...BEST in Memphis. I loved the fine dining feel but with a wonderful warmth. I was very impressed with our server, Stevie.Special Features:
- Love it!Allison531Dined on 9/20/2014Lovely evening for a special night out! Wonderful food cooked to perfection and always save room for dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Among best in MemphisCRDSVIPDined on 9/13/2014This was our third visit over two yrs and would return again. This visit: salmon, ribeye were outstanding. Grouper very good. Beet salad excellent, tomato salad so-so (cheese was great but the tomatoes themselves fair). Service was adequate. Very nice wine list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FlavorsKevinBVIPDined on 9/6/2014Service was fantastic, great overall dining experience. The Duck Two ways and Lamb Chops were cooked to perfection and seasoned well. Watch out for the duck fried rice, it can get a bit salty. Gotta go BLFTG salad and if you are in the mood for experimenting, try the chicken livers...They were incredibleSpecial Features:
- Wonderful date nightlovesfoodDined on 8/30/2014My husband and I had a great experience here. The staff was so attentive and helpful. The food was delicious. We had the lamb chops, raw oysters and blackberry clobber. All were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodTburdDined on 8/30/2014We had a party of 7. We had to select 3 different bottles of wine before they had one in stock. We had to remind our server twice for items we asked for but had not received. We felt rushed, one server tried to remove a plate before we were finished with it. The manager seemed to be rushing us. The food and the atmosphere were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Awesome Awesome!RandallDined on 8/28/2014The entire staff was great especially Jerome Shipp! The food was absolutely scrumptious! I am recommending everyone I know. The Wild Alaskan Salmon was decadent! I loved the Moscow Mule! I am so looking forward to my next visit! I already can't wait!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very GoodrotndogDined on 8/28/2014Very good dining experience. Food was awesome - staff was capable. It was a little loud at times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eating in the KitchenandrewfDined on 8/26/2014I had a few visitors in town for work. Some had been to Memphis on numerous occasions and have eaten at several good restaurants while others had only been here a few times with limited dining excursions. I arranged for a table in the kitchen which was accommodated 30 minutes before arrival. I had eaten in there one other time and had a great experience. While my guests were a little bit uncertain of being led into the kitchen upon our arrival, it did not disappoint. Six well traveled guests from all parts of the country with many dining experiences each said it was one of the best meals he or she had ever eaten. That was not just in Memphis, but anywhere or any time. Oysters on grits, chicken crepe, trout, steak, incredible dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great experience at Felicia SlovetodinedowntownDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I and my in-laws went to FS Saturday night. We loved the appetizers (chicken crepes, oysters) And the entree's were perfect, the rib-eye with fried onions in a reduction sauce was succulent while the grouper with fried green tomato was to die for. We lived though, so that we could return and try the other delicacies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014This was a nice resturant but not a romantic environment. I took my husband for his birthday and the atmosphere wasn't what I really expected. Overall, the service and food were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect date nightGrizzlyDined on 8/22/2014Bring your own bottle of wine and order the Oysters, cant go wrong!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine is lackingWayneDined on 8/19/2014Only 2 choices of red wine by the glass? Really! Food was very good. Service was too impersonal. I would have expected much better from a restaurant with such a high reputation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodChristineDined on 8/15/2014The food was spectacular and I would recommend to anyone. Unfortunately the service was no where near as good. Our waiter made us feel as though we were not welcome and no more than a nuisance to him by being there. The servers assistants were fantastic and very kind. My fiancé and I were disappointed in the server himself and how he treated us. The server was cocky and arrogant to a fault. When asked questions he responded in a mocking tone. For a $150 dinner for two I was shocked by the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing.drc92Dined on 8/12/2014Everything about this restaurant is amazing. From service to food taste and quality. Definitely the most remarkable dining experience to date for me. And they aided in my birthday celebration with great effort and accommodation. Amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PTA414Dined on 8/8/2014I was not overly impressed with it. I got there at 12:15 and already 2 entries were sold out. I asked the server for a black napkin so I wouldn't get white lint all over my black pants. They did not have them. My client and I were covered with white lint. His black shirt was a mess by the time we left. I would assume a fine dining restaurant like that would have alternate colored napkins (attention to detail). Waited over 20 minutes for food. Over all not impressed.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014Great food but had to wait over 11/2 hours for food to be served.Special Features:
- Great eveningStanVDined on 8/6/2014Excellent service, very good food. I called the restaurant first and couldn't get a reservation, checked open table, got a confirmed reservation and was seated on time. I'll use Open Table first going forward!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Service notdiningwfriendsDined on 8/6/2014The food was wonderful. It is worth going but prepare to have patience. Service is slow from the kitchen and from the waiters. We waited an hour between appetizers and entrees and the waiter could have cared less... we received no apologies or excuses.I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's All in the TemperatureRatfink69Dined on 8/2/2014We had an early reservation (6:30) to celebrate an anniversary. My wife ordered the shrimp and grits and I ordered the gulf grouper. We shared a side of southern cooked greens. My grouper was very good. Unfortunately, the shrimp and grits were room temp. The greens also were room temperature. The taste of all the food was good. However, they missed on the basic requirement of serving us a hot/warm meal.Special Features:
- Terrence PBigTPDined on 8/1/2014Food was tasty and delicious. Portion size could have been a bit more but overall good dining experience.Special Features:
- Poor servicememphisdinerDined on 7/30/2014They were out of two menu items that my husband tried to order. The outdoor dining tables are long, but we were seated right next to people we didn't know. There should be a seat between each party. Instead of waiting until we were finished, we received our entrees while still eating our appetizer. Then we received food ordered by the couple sitting next to us. The food was not bad but the dining experience was unpleasant. For the price we paid, we were very disappointed.
- GoldenEagleDined on 7/30/2014Ate outside on the patio. Patio area is very nice but we got the impression service was better inside the restaurant than on the patio. Eat outside if you aren't in a hurry to go somewhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!AlliPDined on 7/30/2014Felicia's never disappoints! MY grouper was probably one of the best pieces of fish I have eaten in a really long time. The blue cheese fritters on my salad were amazing as well! A recommendation if you don't think you will have time for dessert is to order the sweet potato casserole, and eat it at the end. It was fabulous!Special Features:
- Mixed ReviewNonreturnerDined on 7/30/2014We chose to sit outside since it was a nice evening. The waiter was very nice and thorough. About 20 minutes in it started to lightly rain and the radar showed more coming. We asked the manager about other options if it rained harder and he responded that we sat outside at our own risk. We asked about tables inside and he said it was full. A few minutes later the table next to us moved inside. It never rained harder so we were fine but it left a bad taste in our mouth. How you treat people costs little but can be expensive in the long run when customers do not return. If he had just responded, "Let me check" when we asked about inside it would have showed effort and concern.Special Features:
- Best in MemphisDuke1Dined on 7/30/2014Been here 3 or 4 times while in town and believe it is best menu and service in town. Try the chicken crepes for a starter. Patio dining is unique and fun. Great for nice weather. Grab an early meal or get a reservation as place will get crowded quickly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic experienceMemphianDined on 7/26/2014Great food but due to waitress also tending bar the attention from her was picked up by others. Not a good thing for bartender to wait on tables with several people at the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/25/2014Have eaten here before and it was good. The menu seemed very limited. When asked if a salad could be altered or changed they said no. Had Ribeye Steak for dinner. Not cooked evenly. Meat was poor quality. Very chewy. My wife had shrimp and grits and thought it was ok. Service was slow, not helpful and not knowledgeable about the menu. Very disappointing experience especially given the fact that our last trip there 3 or 4 years ago was excellent. Don't know that we will go back and can't recommend to others based upon our experience.
- ScooterDined on 7/25/2014The inside seating was too close and no privacy. The seats/benches were dirty. Wine glass had lent on the glasses. Food was good and had a good wine selection. Prices were good.Special Features:
- 25 Cent Martinis at Lunch!!!MidtownMEMDined on 7/25/2014That's right, a delicious lunch on a beautifully designed patio is easily capped off with 25cent martinis on Friday afternoons. I suggest the spare rib grilled cheese or the shrimp & potato dumplings. Can't pass up the Sweet of the Day: fried chocolate cake swimming a liquor caramel sauce and topped with homemade coffee gelato. Most dishes run $12-20. Sides are $4-8.Special Features:
- GreatiopdoctorDined on 7/24/2014Food, wine and the rest were great. Stevie did a great job...we have both been servers ourselves and he was very good.Special Features:
- Outstanding Food and ServiceDWMemphisDined on 7/18/2014After reading some of the reviews, I was reluctant to visit this restaurant. Well. I guess we know that more people often complain than compliment in reviews. The food, service, presentation and ambience was outstanding. I had the lamb and it was out of this world. I am a lamb lover and this was the best I have ever had. We will absolutely be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.