131 West 33rd Street
New York, NY 10001Neighborhood:
IrishPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.feilenyc.com/
- Phone: 2126951122x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM.
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Burgers, Irish, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: David Gallagher
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, High Tea, Late Night, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Our dining room can host private parties of up to 75 people and we can tailor a menu to suit your individual needs
- Entertainment: We have an eclectic choice of music mostly coming from our in house ipod and occassionally some live music
A word from Feile
Féile is an upscale Irish Restaurant with a neighbourhood feel serving fine Irish fare with a twist.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Feile reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (9)vibrant bar scene (7)great for lunch (7)good for groups (4)late-night find (4)fit for foodies (2)hot spot (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great Irish PubOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/12/2014Great Irish pub and sports bar. The staff and patrons are equally inviting. I had a very nice lunch and was able to catch the game before I caught the train out of town.Special Features:
- MSG Pre-event dinnerAnonymousDined on 10/3/2014Quick service and good food for pre-Garden Events.I would recommend this to a friend.
- mmmmVIPDined on 10/2/2014Great spot for pre msg. Billy playing loud on the tvs pre concert
- typical Irish pub faregarytDined on 9/17/2014If you want a quick meal near MSG either before or after a show, consider eating here. The food is typical Irish pub type fare, not gourmet but the service was quick and food was filling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- okay not great,OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 8/28/2014A bad neighborhood to pick a restaurant, this is better than many. Food is okay/mediocre. Very limited menu. Only place to go if you have no other options.
- Pre-MSGBugsyDined on 8/7/2014Food was good for an after work, busy bar and grill. Service was excellent. Ambiance, pre-concert, very upbeat. Bathroom clean. Very noisy and packed, again, pre-concert. !! Yay!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Multiple trips in 24 hours to FeileTargaDined on 7/19/2014We were looking for a pub like spot for a Saturday early evening meal and read the reviews for Feile. We made a reservation and popped in. The welcome experience was friendly, the waitress was very nice and the food was plentiful and great. Our daughter arrived in the City a couple of hours after we had left Feile's and she was hungry. Back we went to Feile's. The experience was just as positive the second time. The following night after an MSG concert we were all hungry and went again. Different staff that night but just as freindly and the food was just as good. Cottage Pie is outstanding, as are the loaded chips.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- went back for the food!NanaVIPDined on 7/5/2014I went to Feile for the second time this year. I had been there for a dinner with my sister and her friend, and returned there with a friend for lunch. The food was great again and the waiters were so courteous. They're always so friendly and willing to help and asking if everything is fine. There's several TVs on the wall is it's also a great place to catch a game that's going on.Special Features:
- The following 55 reviews are from the Feile reviews archive.
- Pre MSG eventsJnemiaVIPDined on 5/29/2014Solid pub fare for pre-gaming. Get there early, order quickly, and enjoy the hometown atmosphere.Special Features:
- Fish & Chips BravosaintmaeVIPDined on 5/24/2014I should have known better than to order a falafal burger at an Irish Pub. My husband's fish and chips was delicious, though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MSG EasyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/5/2014Great place for pre-game at Madison Square Garden. The staff works very hard to get orders in and through the kitchen so you can make your way to your game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-game MealhbalterDined on 4/5/2014Feile is a great location and perfect atmosphere for pre-game meal if you are heading to MSG. Terrific beer selection was the reason we went and would be the reason we go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014It was my first time here but recommended by my mom and her friend. Went with my boyfriend before a ranger game and we shared a burger which was on the small side but the fries that came with were on point. The hostess made sure to save the high top table next to ours because my brother and his girlfriend were meeting us for drinks. They were very accommodating and have a great list of beers to choose from! Definitely would go againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet on a SaturdayPlanetBobDined on 3/22/2014I've been there for drinks on a weeknight when there is a game at MSG and the scene was fun. However, we went on a Saturday to watch the NCAA tournament and it was empty. The roast beef sandwich was dry. And they couldn't turn the sound on for the games. We were watching basketball listening to light FM. I think this place has the look and feel of a sports bar with some good looking menu choices but they don't really execute on that....at least early on a Saturday.
- Great evening!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/21/2014Perfect choice to hang with the girls before seeing billy Joel! Food was great and our waitress was amazing! Nice atmosphere!Special Features:
- Good Pre-Theater MealIVU7VIPDined on 3/20/2014The draft beer list is great. There were plenty of vegetarian options that showed creativity and deference to the diner. It's not the usual fare and the thoughtfulness is appreciated. Good service, easy to get a table if you go before 7pm.Special Features:
- Good first visitChrisDined on 3/6/2014First time visit and I would go again. We were running late and the restaurant was VERY accommodating to hold our table even though it was very busy night. Service was attentive, but a little rushed. Great beer selection. Interesting menu. My pizza was not memorable and I'm still wondering why I order pizza in an Irish pub and passed on some other obvious choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for dinner before an eventNancyLynnDined on 2/16/2014We needed a good place for dinner before a basketball game at MSG and found this last minute through Open Table. From the moment we saw the menu we started saying we were going to have to remember this place for future trips. We just grabbed a burger and a sandwich but can't wait to come back to try more substantial entrees too. Waitress was very busy but our service was excellent. Excellent beer list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty tastelessTeeeVIPDined on 2/10/2014The fish and chips were limp and not well seasoned. Mac & cheese puffs ditto . The menu didn't say they were fried. More dough than pasta by far .
- NoiseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/3/2014The food was fine but the noise level on a weeknight was very unpleasant.
- Try the wings!CaddymanDined on 1/29/2014Thai wings were outstanding! Big meaty and delicious. Food was as expected from a busy pub. Tasty and plenty of it. Great beer selection.Special Features:
- Awesome service, good food.NanaVIPDined on 1/9/2014Feile was such a great place. The food was good and the waiter was very very courteous. The shrimp roll, thai wings and salmon are all really good. We were there for a Knicks game and the place was very lively. I would recommend it for any sports fan and some good food.Special Features:
- American food with an IrishOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/6/2014American food with an Irish athmosthere. No Irish working in bar. Alcohol very expersive making the meal expensive. Good honest food at a fair price. Would go again. Will get my kids to apply for a summer job to give it a true irish flavour!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food near MSG.AndyGDined on 12/22/2013My family went to Feile for an early dinner after seeing a show at MSG. It was very convenient to MSG. The service was friendly and the food was very good. The ribs actually fell off the bone, yum! We went on a football Sunday. The many tvs displayed every NFL game on different screens. So the sports bar is better for a fan who is not looking for a home team crowd. I would definitely go back and recommend.Special Features:
- CrazyNYCDiner53VIPDined on 12/4/2013Even with a dinner reservation thru O T we were seated next to the bar on stools at a high top table. Seems wrong. Hostesses were genuinely overwhelmed by crush of people. Took 10 minutes to get water after we asked for a glass. Avoid rest rooms.Special Features:
- Perfect spotnicciDined on 11/25/2013We were attending a concert at MSG theater and needed someplace close by to have a quick dinner. A friend recommended this place. It was ideal. We were a half block away, so it was no problem getting back with plenty of time. The food was really yummy and the service was great. It wasn't too noisy at that hour, 6 pm. We would definitely go back and have since recommended this to all of our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No hurry to returnConcertgoerDined on 11/9/2013The service was ok but three drink orders were incorrect. We had 2 fish & chip that were undercooked. The fish was soggy and I edible, the fries very good. The pizza was mediocre but the burger good. The waitress had the fish removed from the bill and then we ordered two desserts. Chocolate cake was standard and the apple crisp was served at room temp with ice cream. Waitress was very nice and tried hard but it us tough without support from the kitchen.
- I expect service to be a challengeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/9/2013I expect service to be a challenge on a Saturday evening in mid-town Manhattan, and it was. However the food was really poor. One friend's dish (rib sandwich) was almost inedible (and it was recommended by our waitress). My fish and chips had undercooked fish. The waitress was as accommodating as she could be, but the place got packed within 30 minutes of our reservation (6PM) and she couldn't be found. Even a request for water went unfulfilled. I grabbed a Red Mango in Penn Station to satisfy things. I cannot recommend this restaurant and will not return.
- Perfect start to nightOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/9/2013Awesome restaurant, something for everyone but The blue cheese fondue is a must. We shared three desserts Whiskey cake another must have!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak!OpenTabler2Dined on 9/1/2013Came in here around 4 on a Sunday. The place was fairly quiet and looked primed for the dinner crowd. Our server was fast, attentive, and friendly. The food came out quickly and was surprisingly well seasoned. I loved it. I'd definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service and FoodMKW2013Dined on 8/9/2013As always-thanks Feile! Had a great time out with the girls.Special Features:
- Nice atmosphereMindyPVIPDined on 8/8/2013Close to Penn Station and good place to go for a drink and apps before catching a train. Service was prompt and friendly. Food was OK. Calamari was chewy and salty. Fish batter was not crispy although chips were good. Salad was good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Group LunchPeadarDined on 6/3/2013Great comfortable environment for a large group lunch. The service was excellent and very flexible. I would definitely go again!Special Features:
- Good Pub FindSideDined on 5/15/2013If you are looking for someplace with good food and where you can hear each other, that's also close to MSG or Penn, this would be the place. Went with a friend around 6. Wasn't very crowded, although wouldn't be surprised if it fills up later in the evening. Good food, good atmosphere, good price - what more do you want in a pub. Had the Ale and Pretzel battered fish - vey tasty and my friend had Shepherds pie - also excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to go for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/16/2013Great place to go for dinner right before a concert at MSG. My husband was pleasantly surprised with the great beer offerings.Special Features:
- 50 - 50 to get a good mealhvcriqDined on 4/13/2013My brother and I had a light dinner here. He had the seared tuna sandwich and said it was delicious. I, on the other hand, had a braised pork sandwich. The meat was very tough and tasteless. If not for the onions there would have been no flavor at all.
- Disappointed, 2nd chance a maybePabloNYVIPDined on 2/14/2013Chicken wings were cold and led me to believe they were not freshly fried. Mexican flatbread was excellent. My companion enjoyed the shrimp roll. However, I ordered the Angry Hamburger, which was not made according to the menu - it came out as a plain burger, minus the hot sauce. Beer selection is great. We had a very good waitress, mostly, but I felt very rushed by the staff; our main dishes came out before we ere finished with the appetizers and we were forced to take the plates on the very small table, making it very uncomfortable.
- Great place to go before aOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/1/2013Great place to go before a Knick game or MSG event. Great beer list. Ate a table this time, prefer sitting at the bar for food and drink.
- Great bar with excellent beerOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/28/2012Great bar with excellent beer selection and very good food. Great scene, convenient to MSG.Special Features:
- Good pub grub. Group I waspmnyVIPDined on 11/27/2012Good pub grub. Group I was with all had burgers that were tasty