Feeney's Restaurant and Bar
6314 N 12th St
Phoenix, AZ 85014Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
Feeney's Restaurant and Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://feeneysaz.com/
- Phone: (602) 274-9700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Feeney's Restaurant and Bar
A Phoenix dining tradition since 1965. Originally, Feeney's was the second of several Cork 'n Cleaver restaurants in the Valley, and one of the first eating establishments in north central Phoenix. Feeney's has maintained the Cork's tradition of offering excellent food at reasonable prices in a friendly, neighborhood atmosphere. Many of our meals are prepared from the original Cork 'n Cleaver recipes. All of our soups, sauces, salad dressings and desserts are made fresh on the premises. We offer only the finest beef, seafood, poultry and lamb. Our salad bar is the best in Phoenix, bar none. Our menu has been expanded to keep pace with today's appetites, and features a wide variety of entrees.Our commitment to excellence remains firm. We sincerely want your dining experience at Feeney's to be satisfying and pleasurable.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Feeney's Restaurant and Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (12)great for lunch (2)good for groups (2)fit for foodies (2)romantic (2)special occasion (2)kid-friendly (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Fantastic!!!foodfiendDined on 7/1/2013We have celebrated birthdays here and came this time for our anniversary. Not only did they wish us a happy anniversary, gave us a desert, and were just spot on with service and food. I cannot wait to go back. They also have fantastic happy hour specials so I will be going back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Retro oldie1574Dined on 6/21/2013Old design and ambience, but oh, that prime rib was sooooo good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining ExperiencehummerDined on 5/30/2013We enjoy the salad bar, it's not large but a ways looks freshSpecial Features:
- surprise find in PhoenixiowabearVIPDined on 5/5/2013If it weren't for a friend's recommendation, we would have never found this hole-in-the-wall in Phoenix. We had a great meal at this neighborhood spot. Clearly plenty of folks are "regulars" here. The food was outstanding. The salad bar is a throwback from another era and we would come back just for it. The blue cheese dressing was to die for. Check it out!Special Features:
- OutstandingLove2eatDined on 5/2/2013We've been several times and the food and service are always amazing! The drinks from the bar are great too! I will and have recommended Feeney's to friends and family and will be back as soon as possible. I recommend the beef Wellington and the fish and chips.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.