1722 Routh Street
Dallas, TX 75201Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fedoradallas.com/index.html
- Phone: 2149990009
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday-Friday 11:00am - 2:30pm Dinner: Tuesday-Thursday: 5:00pm-9:00pm; Friday 4:30pm-11:00pm; Saturday: 4:30pm-11:00pm Sunday Bunch11:00am-3:30pm Sunday Dinner 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Vegetarian
- Executive Chef: Jordan Rogers
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Entertainment: Like us on Facebook for additional details on our public events. www.facebook.com/fedorarestaurant
A word from Fedora Restaurant
Northern Italian Classic Cuisine, Fedora, Italian Restaurant, One Arts Plaza, Dallas, TX! Fedora is located amongst the most desired residential addresses in Dallas, TX - One Arts Plaza. With our elegant and open Dallas Italian restaurant, Fedora is a perfect venue to host romantic dinners (indoor / outdoor), birthdays, family reunions, work and personal banquets, special events, and a whole lot more. Fedora Italian Restaurant Dallas, TX.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fedora Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Mother's Day DisasterOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/11/2014When we arrived at the restaurant, the valet told us about a small electrical fire in the restaurant. No one from the restaurant bothered to call or email and notify us that the restaurant was closed. WE then were forced to take our chances on finding a good restaurant for Mother's Day Brunch that did not require reservations.
- Mark A. JohnsonMarkDined on 5/6/2014Everything was just ok. Nothing exceptional and nothing memorable.
- FedoraBillDined on 5/3/2014The wait staff was attentive. We told them we had to get our food in a timely manner in order to attend a talk on the plat at the AT& PAC. We made it to the talk with plenty of time to spare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food down in Dallasgmgleo814Dined on 5/2/2014Excellent food, pricey martinis, friendly service with a slight exception regarding butter vs oil for the bread served. Otherwise, enjoyed my meal very much. entrees served with starch and veggie otherwise all else is ala carte pricing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid and EnjoyableDHappyForkerDined on 5/2/2014My spouse and I enjoyed dinner at The Fedora before attending a concert at the Meyerson. The restaurant is located about two blocks from the symphony center, easy walking distance. The ambiance is pleasant. The food is northern Italian, which tends to be somewhat heavy. We had chicken piccata and chicken scallopini. The food arrived good, hot, and fairly undistinguished. Service was a friendly, personable, and a little slow (given the small number of diners). Relatively quiet with interesting chandeliers and leather upholstered booths. A reliable venue for an unpretentious romantic evening.Special Features:
- Fantastic GemKathyDined on 4/26/2014This was our second trip to the restaurant. The owner is so friendly and the place is very welcoming. The food is excellent.Special Features:
- Worth the timeWendyDined on 4/25/2014Expectations were set when we were told everything would be made from scratch and to expect a wait. It was worth every minute. It was just like eating in Italy. The caprese salad was perfect as was the bruschetta. The tomatoes were seasoned perfectly. Great place to go before theatre performance but allow at least 90 minutes to 2 hours. My friend ordered fettuccine Alfredo which was not on the menu and it was prepared with shrimp and melted in your mouth.Special Features:
- Some Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/16/2014The food and service was excellent. We came before going to a play at the Wynspher and the service was guick. We enjoyed ourselves very much.Special Features:
- Server you need to requestOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/15/2014Andrew is a great server and he knows how to make the perfect Gentleman Jack Manhattan.Special Features:
- Service a great disappointment4ladiesdinnerDined on 4/13/2014Sunday brunch should be relaxing and slow-paced - just what my friends and I wanted... however, we were very disappointed when we called the server over to check on the status of our entree which had been ordered approximately 40 minutes earlier and she immediately asked if we were ready for our check. We replied no, that we were ready for our entree and you could clearly see the surprise on her face - she had forgotten to place the order. She did offer us a free drink and assured us that the order was on its' way - just a little slow due to the back-up in the kitchen. Again, this comment was surprising since there were very few diners in the restaurant. Overall, the food was good.... service extremely disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- well, they triedMicheleVIPDined on 4/5/2014First time having issues here. The food is excellent, but the service was spotty and the whole feel was one of there not being any control over the staff....or too loosey-goosey. I don't want to go into it in depth, but order needs to be restored. This is too nice a spot for wait staff to be so non-responsive and have the attitude of "it's not my job"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner in the Arts DistrictTriGuyVIPDined on 4/5/2014Fedora is one of my go-to restaurants in the Arts District. It stands out from many other restaurants because the owner frequently works the hostess position and is very active in making sure that every diner is satisfied with their meal. The food is always done well and looks great when it comes out. Overall, it's always a fun, tasty experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good foodSidecarDined on 4/1/2014Great food, nothing to fancy but they do the classics very well. The decor and atmosphere are wonderful. We were there on a quiet night but it was just as enjoyable as I would imagine it is when it's more crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fedora brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/30/2014Brunch before the Sunday opera in a relaxed atmosphere. The spinach frittata was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A fantastic choice for a greatGmanVIPDined on 3/29/2014A fantastic choice for a great dining experience before an evening in the Arts District.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, service & locationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/29/2014Excellent service - helpful and very aware of our time restraints due to attending the Opera. Lovely food and great wine. Nice ambience. Moderate prices but good for its location. Had Gluten Free options that my wife greatly appreciated.Special Features:
- reviewstumanchuDined on 3/21/2014food, atmosphere, etc. were great. first time diner at fedora and i'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not OpenBeckyDined on 3/9/2014We arrived and the restaurant was closed. door clearly stated the hours were open to 7pm!!!!
- BrunchcaseyDined on 3/2/2014Delicious. Laid back, enjoyed by the birthday girl, who frequents restaurants in her traveling business.Special Features:
- Great one arts plaza choiceWendyCDined on 2/28/2014Good food, close to AT&T performing arts center. Perfect for before a show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good foodrestaurantloverVIPDined on 2/27/2014The food is very good. We had the seafood misto, scallops, branzino, and profiteroles. It was as good as you would expect it to be at the price point. No complaints. But for the second time, the wait staff are not on par. Not knowledgeable about the wine list. Somehow lacking, probably new to the restaurant, maybe new to the job. It is very convenient for a night at the Myerson or other Arts venue. It's fine; I'm just surprised it's not better.Special Features:
- Very nice pre-theatre dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/22/2014We ran into friends who also had reservations and the restaurant very graciously gave us a table for 4 instead of 2. Food was good and served in plenty of time to get us to the Winspear, but not rushed. I especially liked the house salad. No complaints and would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKfivenomadsDined on 2/22/2014Ate here before the show at the Winspear. Great location! Love being within walking distance of the Winspear! Food was OK... nothing was really outstanding. Our server was very pleasant and attentive. They did not have risotto that night which seemed odd for a Saturday theatre night. Started with the cheese plate appetizer. Lots of food on that plate! Bread, crackers, grapes, olive pate, cheeses (although we did not know what the cheeses were). I had the chicken picatta and my husband had the rib eye special. Both were good... just as I said, not outstanding.
- Great suprise -CeebosDined on 2/21/2014Fedora turned out to be so much better than expected. Initially chose the restaurant as it was close to the theater we were attending. Great choices on the menu. Delicious food. Something for everyone -- meat lovers, seafood lovers, vegetarians. Yum. Will definitely go back - and not just before a theater performance. Just wish they were open late as it would lovely to go back for coffee, dessert, or a nightcap after the show.Special Features:
- Pre Theater DinnerDadwithteenagersVIPDined on 2/20/2014We had a wonderful meal this past Thursday. We had the pre-fix theater menu. The lobster bruchetta was excelent. The filet and the sea bass were both delicious. I loved the molten chocolate cake. The Staff and owners were very attention and able to get us out on time for our show at the Winspear.Special Features:
- Quiet, romantic Italian diningTank787Dined on 2/15/2014After valet parking the truck, you walk through a stone court yard with fountains flowing in the middle of the road. There is a large patio area with heaters if it gets chilly in the evening. Entering the restaurant, you see a large wine selection featured behind their bar along the entire wall. The decorations are ornate and on the antique side of the design spectrum. While there's only two pages of menu choices, every one of them sounded appetizing. We dined that evening with a Caesar salad (big enough to share with two), the filet, and lobster ravioli. Every single bite was melt in your mouth and delicious. To top it off, for dessert there was a red velvet cake covered in a hard chocolate coating that was nothing less than spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed FedoraCommomSenseiDined on 2/15/2014We had a nice pre-theater dinner at Fedora, and enjoyed the food and atmosphere. Everyone was happy with their menu choices (gnocchi, scallops, and salad...and a fish dish - maybe sea bass), and the servings were good size to satisfy the guys. Didn't try desserts...maybe next time!Special Features:
- Disappointing for priceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014The restaurant was very expensive and the good subpar considering the location and price. Perhaps this was due to being valentines day and extremely crowded; however for the price would have gotten a lot better food at a much nicer place. It took them an hour to even serve us and at least 30 minutes to even get our drink order.
- Perfect Valentines NightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014I made reservations for Valentines Day evening. We got there and were seated promptly by the most helpful staff I've ever seen. The food was in flexible and the owner even stopped by a couple of times to make sure everything was perfect. The live band outside was great, too! This is our new date night restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines Day TreasureGarynTomDined on 2/14/2014DELICIOUS food, congenial waiter, table-side visit from the owner, and AMAZING dessert, all made for a memorable Valentines Day experience. We shall return !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- so - sofebsDined on 1/31/2014I checked off "Yes" would recommend to a friend, but that's only because there are so few choices for pre-theatre dining within walking distance of the Meyerson, Winspear, etc. This was a second visit. The first time we loved the lobster mushroom ragu appetizer, but the 2nd time it was cold. My husband had ravioli aragosto, which he found bland. My North Atlantic duet was so-so, a bit bland and also not as hot as it could have been. The chairs are squishy and sink when you sit down, so that unless you are over 6 ft tall, the table surface ends up uncomfortably high. The room was chilly; they left the front door open on a cold night. They did turn down the music volume when we asked. rap music for an Italian restaurant?? Weird.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will ReturnMarcVIPDined on 1/29/2014Quality dining and will return. Food, wine, and service all combine nicely.Special Features:
- Great foodOutstandingDined on 1/25/2014To my surprise, I found another excellent Italian resturant in dallas. Yes, finding great Italian food is very difficult in dallas for a New Yorker. The good was excellent across the board.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyable4ladiesdinnerDined on 1/25/2014We enjoyed Fedora's very much... from first being offered a choice of seating to allowing us time to enjoy our cocktail before ordering. The staff allowed us to set our own pace for dining - something you don't always find. The menu offered great selections and our dinner was very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fedora's is Moving Forwardm2d1Dined on 1/21/2014I've had a up and down relationship with Fedora's over the past several years. The food has always been very good, but the service have been inconsistent. The first time the server was down right rude. I like going there because it is convenient to the theater district with the mini-shuttle that can take you quickly to your venues once you finish eating. The second time a year ago was great and the server exceptional. This last time the service was fair, but they were slammed with patrons for the Tony Bennett concert. The owner was very accommodating and I think Fedora's is fighting its way back. The food was exceptional as usual, and I think it is one of the best decorated restaurants in Dallas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fedora is a great place toOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 1/21/2014Fedora is a great place to dine before attending an event in the Arts District. Food is good and the people are nice. The dining areas are pleasing. They could use a few more waiters when they are busy and a better "wine by the glass" list would be nice.Special Features:
- FedoraPickycustomerDined on 1/3/2014Excellent service and absolutely delicious food. Quiet ambiance, and easy to converse without having to yell.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Should be renamed SpaventosoBigBill94Dined on 12/31/2013Horrible experience!!! If you're unfamiliar with "Spaventoso" worth looking the word up. Food was average at the very best, and bad given the fixed price NYE dinner at $75/PP. The lowlight of the night of horrible service was the bartender bringing his girlfriend to our table with an empty wine glass and asking us for a glass of wine from the bottle that I paid for. Avoid Fedora - there are too many other great choices in DFW to waste your time with these clowns. I'm 43, in my entire life of fine dining I've never had a bartender bring an empty glass to my table and beg for a drink. CRAZY bad service. Too bad, great décor - could have been a great meal. Applebees would have been an upgrade.Special Features:
- Great Start to a night of ArtOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/28/2013This is a great stop before a show or before a walk in the new park. The food is excellent, and the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we have eaten here beforeOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 12/23/2013we have eaten here before and the service was efficient and the food delivered at the proper time, however this time the main course was delivered right after we received our salad and we were not ready for the main course. the wait staff did not pay attention to our requests for salt and pepper or bread, we had to ask multiple times. we were pretty disappointed in the service though the taste of the food was good