Feast - Tucson
3719 E. Speedway
Tucson, AZ 85716Neighborhood:
Global, InternationalPrice: $30 and under
Feast - Tucson
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.eatatfeast.com/
- Phone: 5203269363
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm,
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Doug Levy
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Feast offers catering in three styles: pick-up prepared food; delivered without service; and fully staffed catering for parties ranging from 2 to 600 people. You can find testimonials on our website.
A word from Feast - Tucson
Feast's menu changes on the first Tuesday of each month, and remains the same for both lunch and dinner, as well as in between. This keeps our menu seasonally appropriate and offers up the freshest ingredients possible at the height of their season. We think this also keeps it interesting. It's our hope that if we're excited about the menu, you'll be excited as well. Our private dining room accommodates up to 50 people. Feast is also a wine and liquor shop with twenty wines by the glass, a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winner for the past five years running, and a full-service caterer.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Feast - Tucson - Best Restaurants in Tucson ›
Feast - Tucson reviews from OpenTable diners
116 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (95)notable wine list (64)special occasion (52)neighborhood gem (45)great for lunch (32)great for brunch (25)good for groups (20)romantic (20)hot spot (7)vibrant bar scene (6)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (3)Show More
- Worth Many VisitsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Feast is one of my favorite Tucson eateries. The food is outstanding. The menu is always changing, and each item I have eaten has been so tasty and beautifully presented that I literally want to eat my way through the menu. The service is great - the wait staff make you feel like they have a personal interest in the food and service they are providing. It is a special place, and meant for adults with adult tastes. While I dearly love them, I would not bring my 8 and 10-year-old granddaughters to Feast. A great place to visit for a special occasion or whenever you are hankering for an outstanding dining experience.Special Features:
- FeastGeneDined on 10/24/2014Food and service was great. The only problem was the tables are very close together and the people around us were very loud talkers!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014We enjoyed the food and the service. The noise level was quite acceptable. Thank you,Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/11/2014Excellent meal! The chef came around several times to answer any questions and to see how we were enjoying the food. Their menu changes monthly. I had the seared scallops and my husband had the game hen ravioli. Both were outstanding in presentation and taste. We will return whenever we are in the area(we're from Phoenix).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Innovative, but still satisfyingCamillaDined on 10/11/2014Try the butternut-bleu cheese custard. You'll want seconds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedmdinerVIPDined on 10/10/2014Was expecting great things from FEAST based on the reviews and the menu, but instead left feeling very disappointed. The food was simply OK. The tenderloin was tough in spots and not as tasty as you would expect. The seared scallops were tasty but definitely not seared. Great atmosphere and great wine menu.Special Features:
- Another Fantastic EveningJohnboyDined on 10/10/2014Doug was at it again! An amazing new menu with selections that make you want it ALL. Susan was our server and she was attentive, charming and well versed in the wine list. Feast has become our favorite restaurant. If we're about to celebrate anything, Feast is our destination.Special Features:
- fun different and yumCristinaHTTDined on 10/9/2014The crispy potato shell/mini taco with avocado, almond and tomato was fun, I liked the cold and warm temps, textures were great too. Wine selection was great and the risoto was perfectly cooked and could be an entee with just a little extra love and ingredients. Super friendly staff contributed to us having a fun evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the food and the drinksOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/5/2014Our B&B hosts recommended this place. It was even better than I had expected. I would go here often if I lived in Tucson. The beet juice cocktail was amazing. The salads, entrees, and desserts were wonderful! Lucky Tucson!Special Features:
- Enjoyed every sip and bite!LisabDined on 10/3/2014It had been a while since I was at Feast, and my dinner was every bit as good as I remembered it should be. We all started off with a "fancy" cocktail, all of which we liked, and went on to appetizers and main courses. Every dish was delicious and presented well. The wine list was mind-boggling, but we were able to narrow down the choices and find a bottle we all enjoyed. I'll be back--and it won't take as long to get back, either!Special Features:
- SACHA2013Dined on 9/27/2014EXCELLENT FROM ARRIVING TO DEPARTURE!!!! THE FOOD WAS EXCELLENT, OUR SERVER WAS EXCELLENT..CAN'T ADD MORESpecial Features:
- Nothing to chooseFoodieLoverDined on 9/20/2014I was very disappointed by this restaurant, we were considering it for my daughters wedding, and the catering menu is huge. But the menu here is very small and the food was ok, but not worth the average $33 per person that we paid for dinner.Special Features:
- OutstandingDTSTVIPDined on 9/19/2014If I could give this place 10 stars I would. From the moment we arrived we were welcomed by our server along with Doug, the owner/chef. Their knowledge of wine is outstanding . Our dinner was wonderful along with everything else. We will be visiting this restaurant many times over and over.Special Features:
- Could have been better.WinternomadsDined on 9/18/2014This was a return visit to Feast for me, and it was a little disappointing. The restaurant was just as comfortable, and the service as impeccable, as always, but the kitchen was having an off night. My companion and I shared the pinwheel potatoes and avocado appetizer, and we each had the sage hen ravioli entree with a side salad and a glass of wine. The potatoes in the appetizer were supposed to be crisp, but were limp and greasy. The ravioli pasta was doughy, and the hen filling a little dry. Since I have had outstanding food at Feast in the past, I assume this was a temporary problem, and I won't hesitate to go back on another special occasion.Special Features:
- Eclectic and delicious!FrenchfoodieDined on 9/16/2014My husband and I had two starters (potato crisp and shrimp) and 2 main courses (lamb and scallops) and we shared all four dishes. Every mouthful warranted eager discussion and our full attention. We had a wonderful evening - so many different flavors, textures, smells and original combinations. I loved the way the wine list was laid out in categories of types of wine to accompany different flavors of food. It was definitely a meal where you spent a lot of time discussing what was on your plate - as a foodie, I love that! I'm delighted that the menu changes regularly so we will be able to go back often without choosing the same item twice. We lived in France for 20 years and this experience reminded me of being back there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itAnacabDined on 9/12/2014Food was delicious And the people were extra friendly! We loved everything, will be back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasureBarbDined on 9/12/2014Brought out-of-town guests and we were all delighted with the food and the service.Special Features:
- One Of The Best In TucsonBubbaBubbaliciousDined on 9/10/2014What's unique about Feast is the attention to detail. This restaurant is for those who taste their food and all it's ingredients - foodies. The selection of ingredients and frequent visits to the farmer markets is noticed. What's more, I've never tired of their menu because it's always changing. It's far more cosmopolitan than most upscale restaurants in Tucson, avoiding dishes that are simply conservative and overdone - steak, shrimp and more steak. I'm not alone in my affection for this place. You'll find MANY regulars who make it a point to dine here weekly because it is a little like having your own chef make something new every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food; friendly serviceFoodieDined on 9/7/2014This is my favorite restaurant in Tucson. Menu always changing, imaginative, and diverse. The servers are professional and informed about the food and wine; they are also friendly. Doug Levy, the owner-chef, is a creative and excellent chef. Love the place and people. Always feels like I am having dinner with friends even when I dine alone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creative kitchenDAGCAFDined on 9/7/2014Feast always has an interesting and innovative menu; it changes often. At our recent brunch the pancakes with bananas and peanut butter worked very well. The cauliflower puree omelette was less successful, a bit on the bland side. Ambiance is good and the place is quiet; you can have a discussion with your spouse or colleagues without having to raise your voice. We expect to return often.Special Features:
- Eclectic foodnew2AZDined on 9/7/2014Great inventive menu. Great things to try, great combinations of flavors to taste.Special Features:
- Different and tastyPhilipDined on 9/5/2014Unlike many restaurants that seem to have fairly similar offerings on their menus, there were a variety of unique dishes to choose from on the menu at Feast. My wife and I enjoyed the meals that we ordered, and it was fun to experience the novel combinations of flavors. Both dishes were good although somewhat subdued flavors, and I definitely credit the chef for creativity. I would like to return and try more of the very interesting menu.Special Features:
- ED POWERSOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/31/2014CAN'T FAULT ANYTHING. THE PERNOD IN THE SAMAVAR(?) WAS FUN AND SURPRISING. I HAVE A WEAK LEG AND WHEN I STOOD I LEANED ON THE TABLE EDGE AND NEARLY TIPPED IT OVER, SAMAVER AND ALL. I'LL BE AWARE NEXT TIME. THANK'S FOR DIFFERENT VEGATABLES. ED POWERSSpecial Features:
- Always DeliciousZonaBoyDined on 8/23/2014Each time we go, the menu has changed and it is hard to decide on just one thing because all items sounds so good.Special Features:
- Interesting ingredientsJoanDined on 8/22/2014Limited vegetarian offerings even though menu offerings were quite varied with seasonal bounty.Special Features:
- My first timeKimnmiDined on 8/20/2014I invited a client to lunch with me because of a charity event Feast was involved with for Pawsitivly cats. I had never tried them so was excited to try a new place. I made reservations, perfect, the wait staff very good and knowlegeable, our wait time for food was nicely paced. We had the lobster bread pudding for appitizer and that was yummy. I would have that again. My client had salmon salad and said it was good. I had the shrimp tacos and was disappointed. The shrimp had no flavor, infact the entire dish was lacked any kind of seasoning. No salsa either. I throughly enjoyed their chocolate cookies and vanilla ice cream and lavendar lemonade. I might give it a second try, but would not have shrimp tacos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superior menu and serviceTravelingFoodieDined on 8/16/2014Outstanding service compliments a menu that changes monthly, always including complex tastes and unique creations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FeastOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/15/2014An excellent meal with outstanding service. The bartender, David is a gem. Its great to see the owner on the floor, greeting guests and insuring everything goes well. A great place for diner or Sunday brunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service.NutrnlMtblcDined on 8/15/2014Waiter knew the foods offered and made adjustments according to my allergies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Friendly and DeliciousAnonVIPDined on 8/14/2014Wonderful service, Thai ribs, gigante beans and kale, and strawberry shortcake. How could life be more wonderful?Special Features:
- Always a new surpriseQueenBunDined on 8/14/2014I come here often. and the ever changing menu never fails to delight. The salmon salad with Chinese sausage was inspired!Special Features:
- Feast at Feastmab19VIPDined on 8/9/2014Wow! We debated a long time where to go for dinner; we did not want to drive all the way to Tucson. But we ended up once again choosing Feast. Wow! We both had (unusual for us) the Mango marinated Fried Chicken with pesto, saffron rice and vegetables. Magnificent. The chicken was crisp and sweet. The vegetables--what can I say? Most restaurants use "vegetables" to signify some kind of squash. This was cauliflower, green beans, eggplant and the most delicious okra I've ever had. Thanks again Feast for your creativity.Special Features:
- GoodFoodFanDined on 8/9/2014the dishes were wonderfully prepared and presented very well. Portions were very adequate *we took home some leftovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Once again....JATucsonDined on 8/8/2014Once again we were not disappointed with our dining experience at Feast. The food is very well prepared and beautiful! Staff is great! The only thing that was "bad" is that I wanted to try several big dishes, but alas, I lack the capacity to do that. Feast is my favorite restaurant in Tucson.Special Features:
- A great lunchMNOFDined on 8/8/2014Everything was perfect-from the White Gazpacho, to the Shrimp & Kale Salad and Grilled Cheese Sandwich, to the Goat Cheese Flan at the end. An excellent lunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty Fun!DesertjoDined on 8/7/2014Excellent interesting menu! Great service. Wonderful drinks. Enjoyed taking with the chef/owner twice during our dinner. He really is interested in how our experience is going, not just going through the motions.Special Features:
- Doug Levy rocks!!!RichB18VIPDined on 8/3/2014We have been in Tucson for about 10 years now, coming from a great food city, Seattle. So, to find Feast early on was a find, a real find, then the move and some changes, but it all remained the same... constantly dedicated to fine service and great and inspired food. For instance, today. Egg. Salad. Now, if you have been to Feast several times, you know the title says it all... Doug's playful manner with food. As usual, all was top notch.Special Features:
- Food choices are greatLuvFoodDined on 8/2/2014We found the service and food excellent. Every time we visit there is something different and more interesting to choose on the menu. Waitstaff are friendly and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menu with GF symbolsgfFoodieDined on 8/1/2014I need to eat only GF food. This usually makes my dining experience a nightmare as I am quizzing the waiting staff for 10 minutes, feeling bad and having no other choice. The menu at feast had the GF symbols which short circuited that painful experience. The food was fabulous.Special Features:
- Innovative, delicious foodhappyeater1952Dined on 7/31/2014Our lunch was very good; love the changing menu and happy that the grilled cheese sandwich seems to continue from month to month. We had a zucchini salad, white gazpacho, and ham/cheese croquettes with a fruit garnish. I will happily go back.Special Features: