Feast - Tucson
3719 E. Speedway
Tucson, AZ 85716Neighborhood:
Global, InternationalPrice: $30 and under
Feast - Tucson
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.eatatfeast.com/
- Phone: 5203269363
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm,
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Doug Levy
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Feast offers catering in three styles: pick-up prepared food; delivered without service; and fully staffed catering for parties ranging from 2 to 600 people. You can find testimonials on our website.
A word from Feast - Tucson
Feast's menu changes on the first Tuesday of each month, and remains the same for both lunch and dinner, as well as in between. This keeps our menu seasonally appropriate and offers up the freshest ingredients possible at the height of their season. We think this also keeps it interesting. It's our hope that if we're excited about the menu, you'll be excited as well. Our private dining room accommodates up to 50 people. Feast is also a wine and liquor shop with twenty wines by the glass, a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winner for the past five years running, and a full-service caterer.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Feast - Tucson - Best Restaurants in Tucson ›
Feast - Tucson reviews from OpenTable diners
146 reviews since April 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (119)notable wine list (90)special occasion (82)neighborhood gem (61)great for lunch (47)great for brunch (43)romantic (38)good for groups (32)hot spot (18)vibrant bar scene (9)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Always DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014Each time we go, the menu has changed and it is hard to decide on just one thing because all items sounds so good.Special Features:
- My first timeKimnmiDined on 8/20/2014I invited a client to lunch with me because of a charity event Feast was involved with for Pawsitivly cats. I had never tried them so was excited to try a new place. I made reservations, perfect, the wait staff very good and knowlegeable, our wait time for food was nicely paced. We had the lobster bread pudding for appitizer and that was yummy. I would have that again. My client had salmon salad and said it was good. I had the shrimp tacos and was disappointed. The shrimp had no flavor, infact the entire dish was lacked any kind of seasoning. No salsa either. I throughly enjoyed their chocolate cookies and vanilla ice cream and lavendar lemonade. I might give it a second try, but would not have shrimp tacos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superior menu and serviceTravelingFoodieDined on 8/16/2014Outstanding service compliments a menu that changes monthly, always including complex tastes and unique creations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FeastOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/15/2014An excellent meal with outstanding service. The bartender, David is a gem. Its great to see the owner on the floor, greeting guests and insuring everything goes well. A great place for diner or Sunday brunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service.NutrnlMtblcDined on 8/15/2014Waiter knew the foods offered and made adjustments according to my allergies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Friendly and DeliciousAnonVIPDined on 8/14/2014Wonderful service, Thai ribs, gigante beans and kale, and strawberry shortcake. How could life be more wonderful?Special Features:
- Always a new surpriseQueenBunDined on 8/14/2014I come here often. and the ever changing menu never fails to delight. The salmon salad with Chinese sausage was inspired!Special Features:
- Feast at Feastmab19VIPDined on 8/9/2014Wow! We debated a long time where to go for dinner; we did not want to drive all the way to Tucson. But we ended up once again choosing Feast. Wow! We both had (unusual for us) the Mango marinated Fried Chicken with pesto, saffron rice and vegetables. Magnificent. The chicken was crisp and sweet. The vegetables--what can I say? Most restaurants use "vegetables" to signify some kind of squash. This was cauliflower, green beans, eggplant and the most delicious okra I've ever had. Thanks again Feast for your creativity.Special Features:
- GoodFoodFanDined on 8/9/2014the dishes were wonderfully prepared and presented very well. Portions were very adequate *we took home some leftovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Once again....JATucsonDined on 8/8/2014Once again we were not disappointed with our dining experience at Feast. The food is very well prepared and beautiful! Staff is great! The only thing that was "bad" is that I wanted to try several big dishes, but alas, I lack the capacity to do that. Feast is my favorite restaurant in Tucson.Special Features:
- A great lunchMNOFDined on 8/8/2014Everything was perfect-from the White Gazpacho, to the Shrimp & Kale Salad and Grilled Cheese Sandwich, to the Goat Cheese Flan at the end. An excellent lunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty Fun!DesertjoDined on 8/7/2014Excellent interesting menu! Great service. Wonderful drinks. Enjoyed taking with the chef/owner twice during our dinner. He really is interested in how our experience is going, not just going through the motions.Special Features:
- Doug Levy rocks!!!RichB18VIPDined on 8/3/2014We have been in Tucson for about 10 years now, coming from a great food city, Seattle. So, to find Feast early on was a find, a real find, then the move and some changes, but it all remained the same... constantly dedicated to fine service and great and inspired food. For instance, today. Egg. Salad. Now, if you have been to Feast several times, you know the title says it all... Doug's playful manner with food. As usual, all was top notch.Special Features:
- Food choices are greatLuvFoodDined on 8/2/2014We found the service and food excellent. Every time we visit there is something different and more interesting to choose on the menu. Waitstaff are friendly and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menu with GF symbolsgfFoodieDined on 8/1/2014I need to eat only GF food. This usually makes my dining experience a nightmare as I am quizzing the waiting staff for 10 minutes, feeling bad and having no other choice. The menu at feast had the GF symbols which short circuited that painful experience. The food was fabulous.Special Features:
- Innovative, delicious foodhappyeater1952Dined on 7/31/2014Our lunch was very good; love the changing menu and happy that the grilled cheese sandwich seems to continue from month to month. We had a zucchini salad, white gazpacho, and ham/cheese croquettes with a fruit garnish. I will happily go back.Special Features:
- Always first class in every way.MussyDined on 7/30/2014We were craving Doug's White Gaspacho so this was my second visit this week, this time with my husband. Outstanding as always. Service is totally perfect, waitress couldn't have been more helpful (she showed me the back room I'm considering for a special event) and the entire one hour or so we were there for a "yummy, light and quick dinner" was PERFECT. Thanks, as always, to Doug and his sous chefs for outstanding food and for being "just perfect".....Special Features:
- a great findgeoffhVIPDined on 7/29/2014excellent, imaginative and modestly priced food served by knowledgeable staff.Special Features:
- CriticVIPDined on 7/23/2014Food presentation and quality were great. Wine shop and wine list also very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelicioustheresamorrisonDined on 7/20/2014We've Feasted several times and never had anything but a very good meal and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlacedinedeeDined on 7/20/2014We went here for brunch on a Sunday. I had heard good things about the restaurant. The food was outstanding. I had the lobster eggs benedict and would highly recommend it. Service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Back in the RotationGourmetGhettoGoerVIPDined on 7/19/2014We had a wonderful dinner at Feast recently, having not dined there in quite a while. Our wine, appetizers, mains and desserts were first-rate. Our waitress was very (but not overly) attentive and knowledgeable, helping us pick the proper chardonnay per our taste preference. Everything tasted homemade and fresh. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014I love this place. The perfect joining of unique, tasteful food combinations, great wine and comfortable but upscale décor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- feast or no feastfeastDined on 7/18/2014too fancy for my palate. too many items mixed together. waitress knew nothing about the long list of wines to suggest with our meal or the dark alcohol that we would like . also it would have been nice to have some familiar hard drinks that we knew what where. they had made up names for there drinks and that were awful drinks but the ice tea and water was good.Special Features:
- Great ambience!DinetucsonDined on 7/17/2014The service was excellent and the presentation was creative. We loved the salads, the pork chop and the trout. The shrimp tacos and the bouillabaisse were so so. The Peach Cobbler and the Chocolate Cake were disappointing. We'd definitely go back to try other dishes.Special Features:
- Another great feast at Feast!NativeNosherDined on 7/16/2014Came for a late bday celebration with my boyfriend on a Wed. night. Thought it was surprisingly bust for a Wednesday! The food was delicious, as usual! I especially enjoyed the white gazpacho which had just the right consistency and garlic flavor. The mango lassi fried chicken had a delicious batter. Not greasy, though it needed a touch more salt. My boyfriend had the rainbow trout which he finished to the last bite! Chocolate malt cake was rich and decadent. Couldn't taste the malt in it but that didn't bother us. The peach cobbler was perfect! Flavorful peaches and buttery cobbler!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinner a Feast!BiddleEatsDined on 7/16/2014Only the second time I have been here, but we will go again. Unique flavors cooked well, portion sizes that were satisfying but not huge, and my snap peas were cooked to perfection! Our server was Wonderful and helped make the evening ( we were there for over 2 hours) very enjoyable! Keep up the good work!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatAzDayneDined on 7/13/2014It's always a treat to take special friends to Feast. I've never had anything less than a superior dining experience at Feast - and that's what keeps me coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely restaurantTeehouseDined on 7/13/2014Went there for my birthday dinner and it was very nice. I ordered the trout and it was a huge portion. My husband ordered the lamb and it was kind of a small portion, but everything was delicious. The wine list is really outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinnerHappyDinerDined on 7/12/2014We four diners enjoyed the sauteed Ruby Trout and NY strip entrees. All was very delicious, nicely presented, and courteous service. As usual, the owner-chef came to ask about our experience which is appreciated. Nice wine list.Special Features:
- Be warned....LorenaDined on 7/12/2014Can't bring myself to writing anything good about this place. Read the reviews, came excited and was disappointed. Service was not great, the waitress ruined my hubby's beer by pouring wrong and gave it a huge beer head, wild boar was chewy and severely overcooked, black and blue sandwich was not at all edible. Don not waste your time or money here. Please!
- Don't understand the raves!StatsTeacherVIPDined on 7/10/2014We tried Feast based on the rave reviews. We had two cocktails (excellent - try the Bohemian Bicycle), scallops (raw in the center, served on a bed of flavorless cooked greens), the lamb (meh; came with overcooked couscous), shrimp tacos (contained starchy Peruvian corn that had neither sweetness nor corny flavor to complement the shrimp), and the grilled cheese (the best dish, once we pulled out the eggplant). The service was very good and friendly, and we wanted to like this place; the chef came out and talked to us, just as he did to the other diners. But there were no winners in the dishes we tried, definitely nothing we would order again. Overall, maybe a 2.5? We won't be back. There are many better options in Tucson.
- I like FeastHungryManDined on 7/9/2014Especially in Tucson, a neighborhood gem like Feast deserves to be appreciated - for offering creativity that is a cut above the rest. Interesting flavor combinations like the cod (very popular) and scallop appetizer. Definitely a touch of sophistication that is warmly welcomed in a bland and boring market. Service was also very professional. My only down comment is that the quality of meat used for the short rib special was extremely fatty & chewy. That won't stop me from returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always new menu itemsAndreaDined on 7/3/2014Never a boring choice. All food is fresh and interestingly prepared. Wonderful service: attentive but not intrusive. Great place for friends to gather.Special Features:
- Lunch at FeastDinningAZDined on 7/2/2014This was my second time at Feast and enjoyed the food much better the first time when I went on a Sunday for brunch. The lunch experience was okay. The service is good and the staff is well versed on answering questions about the food. My friend had the eggplant sandwich which was good and she enjoyed the cold soup. I had the soup of the day and it wasn't very good orange in color but not a lot of flavor, which I had no idea what the flavor was suppose to be. I didn't like the fish tacos. Your fish tacos flavors didn't mesh well and shrimp was bland. The side greens had barely any bit of dressing and I had to ask for more. The dessert was wonderful, we had the warmed cookies with lemon, whip cream and raspberry sides..very good.Special Features:
- Outstanding!!TuseanDined on 6/28/2014Both service and food were excellent!! We were a few minutes late for our reservation, but a quick phone call made sure that our table was held. The menu may SEEM to be "odd," but I'm confident that anything you choose will be absolutely excellent...seriously! The wine list is comprehensive, the specialty cocktails intriguing, and the food was to DIE for!!! You can't miss with a meal at Feast!! [I've GOT to get back to try the oyster BLT!!!]Special Features:
- Feast in TucsontheresamorrisonDined on 6/28/2014The food was wonderful because it always is. The menu changes monthly, so it's hard to pick a favorite dish. There are some standard items, though; the eggplant sandwich is my husband's favorite. The form above didn't let me check off several important items. So note that the wine selection is deep and very knowledgeable with a lot of emphasis on little-known wineries and reasonable prices. In fact, reasonable prices is one of the attractions here--but don't let that put you off. The food is unusually imaginative, with some emphasis on seasonal ingredients, in addition to delicious. My favorite Tucson restaurant. Good for brunch, lunch, and dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always above parMussyDined on 6/27/2014Doug and his team always outdo themselves for their clients. Year after year. The BESTSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was OK, overpricedLilyDined on 6/26/2014It was overpriced in general. it was smaller portion like a high-end restaurant, which is fine with me, but it took a long time for the food to arrive, and the food tasted just OK. I expected a lot better for the price and the hype. I usually don't have much complaint at restaurants but this was a disappointment. It was an anniversary dinner so I didn't want to complain out loud to ruin the night.Special Features:
- FeastABS13Dined on 6/25/2014A creative and eclectic place, typical of the food scene in Tucson. Really enjoyed my evening there!Special Features: