Feast - Tucson
3719 E. Speedway
Tucson, AZ 85716Neighborhood:
Global, InternationalPrice: $30 and under
Feast - Tucson
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.eatatfeast.com/
- Phone: (520) 326-9363
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm,
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Doug Levy
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Feast offers catering in three styles: pick-up prepared food; delivered without service; and fully staffed catering for parties ranging from 2 to 600 people. You can find testimonials on our website.
A word from Feast - Tucson
Feast's menu changes on the first Tuesday of each month, and remains the same for both lunch and dinner, as well as in between. This keeps our menu seasonally appropriate and offers up the freshest ingredients possible at the height of their season. We think this also keeps it interesting. It's our hope that if we're excited about the menu, you'll be excited as well. Our private dining room accommodates up to 50 people. Feast is also a wine and liquor shop with twenty wines by the glass, a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winner for the past five years running, and a full-service caterer.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Feast - Tucson - Best Restaurants in Tucson ›
Feast - Tucson reviews from OpenTable diners
117 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (101)notable wine list (67)special occasion (53)neighborhood gem (46)great for lunch (26)great for brunch (20)romantic (19)good for groups (19)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (3)Show More
- Special,occasion gemDineoutoftenDined on 11/23/2014We always go to Feast to celebrate our anniversary. The ten or so entrees on the menu are varied enough so that it is always hard to choose. The menu varies monthly. This time the duck stuffed ravioli were superb, and the rack of lamb special was prepared exactly as ordered. The Brussel sprouts on the side were perfectly crispy on the outside, tender inside and well flavored. The service was well timed and friendly. The server's wine recommendation was spot on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, helpful service, pleasant setting.DelightfulDined on 11/21/2014Feast is always a delight, with delicious innovative food choices, friendly and knowledgeable servers, and the sweetest chef ever. The setting is vibrant but not frenetic or too loud - just right. One of the best restaurants in Tucson!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingVelowomanDined on 11/15/2014We were a group of 7 for dinner on a Sat. night. One person ordered ravioli, which arrived at the table barely warm. Another had the rack of lamb, which was not at all tender. A third had the duck. While the duck was good, the accompanying potato-crabapple pancake had little flavor and was just a hard patty. Compared with other 1st tier Tucson restaurants with comparable entree pricing, such as Vivace or Hacienda de Sol, the food was mediocre.
- Feast is Fabulousmab19VIPDined on 11/15/2014We dined recently at Feast and enjoyed the new November menu. I had the Golden Beet Souffle with dilled shrimp, bay butter and crispy parsnip and the CranApple Potato Cake with vanilla-creamed beet greens. My husband enjoyed the Borscht and Chicken Tikka Masala Sandwich. During the meal we had a lengthy chat with Chef Doug who may very well be the most creative chef in all of Tucson. His menu changes monthly and takes advantage of seasonal specialties--hence the abundance of beets and other root vegetables this time of year. One dish, in particular, Seared Sea Scallops, served over celeriac puree with sweet potato gaufrettes, boar bacon and braised cipolline onions. Served with crispy lovage had five items (celeriac puree, sweet potato gaufrettes, boar bacon and cipolline onions) I have never eaten and I've been a lot of places. Thanks Chef--I'll be back for those sea scallops. Whoops, I forgot the Beer S’mores~ Toasted milk stout marshmallow with shortbread and hopped chocolate ganache--incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for vegetariansOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/15/2014Feast has delicious and innovative vegetarian dishes even though it is not primarily a vegetarian restaurant. This is a real plus when you are dining with omnivores.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth waiting for!RacerDined on 11/14/2014Really superb food. Sauces were delicious, but not too heavy. Visits by the chef were very special. Just a regular, friendly guy! I don't live in Tucson, but had hear about the restaurant for a long time on the NPR classical music station and was so glad to finally get a chance to dine there. We will be back. Too many choices for my limited visits is my only complaint!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will return soonGowestDined on 11/9/2014We live an hour north of Tucson in Oracle. Looking for a place to eat near the Live Theater Workshop (brilliant 9 Parts of Desire now playing) late Sunday afternoon. Feast was the perfect spot. My wife and I shared the Arctic Char special. Perfectly cooked with roasted potatoes and delicious vegetable medley. Began with tasty beet souffle (with three delicious shrimp) appetizer and mixed green salad (good and fresh but not exciting). Attentive, professional service.Special Features:
- Very creative chefdoxieloverVIPDined on 11/8/2014Feast was recommended by our nearby hotel. What a great surprise. I could have licked the sauce off my dish that accompanied the duck breast. Highly recommended to our Tucson friends.Special Features:
- Went for wine and stayed for foodAZJSVIPDined on 11/8/2014We went to one of Feast's weekly wine tastings - always fun and educational. We brought some friends who had never been to the restaurant. We all stayed to eat after the tasting. One of our friends isn't that into food - but even she loved her entree, both the presentation and the taste. The rest of us also appreciated the wonderful food and service. Everyone will be going back - often!Special Features:
- sumptuous foodmaxinetucsonDined on 11/7/2014and the service was so stupendous...chef came around twice as well as head waiterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JCRADined on 11/4/2014Interesting menu selections offered. Very good food and excellent service.Special Features:
- Excellent, Creative quizineRonnDined on 11/1/2014For many years now Mitch Levy has created excellent, creative quizne from sandwiches to original main courses and side dishes. In his new location on East Speedway he has added a late night bar seen. Feast has become a very special place for lunch, special occasion dinners and just a plain, relaxed night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth Many VisitsFrodoloverDined on 10/25/2014Feast is one of my favorite Tucson eateries. The food is outstanding. The menu is always changing, and each item I have eaten has been so tasty and beautifully presented that I literally want to eat my way through the menu. The service is great - the wait staff make you feel like they have a personal interest in the food and service they are providing. It is a special place, and meant for adults with adult tastes. While I dearly love them, I would not bring my 8 and 10-year-old granddaughters to Feast. A great place to visit for a special occasion or whenever you are hankering for an outstanding dining experience.Special Features:
- FeastGeneDined on 10/24/2014Food and service was great. The only problem was the tables are very close together and the people around us were very loud talkers!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014We enjoyed the food and the service. The noise level was quite acceptable. Thank you,Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/11/2014Excellent meal! The chef came around several times to answer any questions and to see how we were enjoying the food. Their menu changes monthly. I had the seared scallops and my husband had the game hen ravioli. Both were outstanding in presentation and taste. We will return whenever we are in the area(we're from Phoenix).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Innovative, but still satisfyingCamillaDined on 10/11/2014Try the butternut-bleu cheese custard. You'll want seconds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedmdinerVIPDined on 10/10/2014Was expecting great things from FEAST based on the reviews and the menu, but instead left feeling very disappointed. The food was simply OK. The tenderloin was tough in spots and not as tasty as you would expect. The seared scallops were tasty but definitely not seared. Great atmosphere and great wine menu.Special Features:
- Another Fantastic EveningJohnboyDined on 10/10/2014Doug was at it again! An amazing new menu with selections that make you want it ALL. Susan was our server and she was attentive, charming and well versed in the wine list. Feast has become our favorite restaurant. If we're about to celebrate anything, Feast is our destination.Special Features:
- fun different and yumCristinaHTTDined on 10/9/2014The crispy potato shell/mini taco with avocado, almond and tomato was fun, I liked the cold and warm temps, textures were great too. Wine selection was great and the risoto was perfectly cooked and could be an entee with just a little extra love and ingredients. Super friendly staff contributed to us having a fun evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the food and the drinksOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/5/2014Our B&B hosts recommended this place. It was even better than I had expected. I would go here often if I lived in Tucson. The beet juice cocktail was amazing. The salads, entrees, and desserts were wonderful! Lucky Tucson!Special Features:
- Enjoyed every sip and bite!LisabDined on 10/3/2014It had been a while since I was at Feast, and my dinner was every bit as good as I remembered it should be. We all started off with a "fancy" cocktail, all of which we liked, and went on to appetizers and main courses. Every dish was delicious and presented well. The wine list was mind-boggling, but we were able to narrow down the choices and find a bottle we all enjoyed. I'll be back--and it won't take as long to get back, either!Special Features:
- SACHA2013Dined on 9/27/2014EXCELLENT FROM ARRIVING TO DEPARTURE!!!! THE FOOD WAS EXCELLENT, OUR SERVER WAS EXCELLENT..CAN'T ADD MORESpecial Features:
- Nothing to chooseFoodieLoverDined on 9/20/2014I was very disappointed by this restaurant, we were considering it for my daughters wedding, and the catering menu is huge. But the menu here is very small and the food was ok, but not worth the average $33 per person that we paid for dinner.Special Features:
- OutstandingDTSTVIPDined on 9/19/2014If I could give this place 10 stars I would. From the moment we arrived we were welcomed by our server along with Doug, the owner/chef. Their knowledge of wine is outstanding . Our dinner was wonderful along with everything else. We will be visiting this restaurant many times over and over.Special Features:
- Could have been better.WinternomadsDined on 9/18/2014This was a return visit to Feast for me, and it was a little disappointing. The restaurant was just as comfortable, and the service as impeccable, as always, but the kitchen was having an off night. My companion and I shared the pinwheel potatoes and avocado appetizer, and we each had the sage hen ravioli entree with a side salad and a glass of wine. The potatoes in the appetizer were supposed to be crisp, but were limp and greasy. The ravioli pasta was doughy, and the hen filling a little dry. Since I have had outstanding food at Feast in the past, I assume this was a temporary problem, and I won't hesitate to go back on another special occasion.Special Features:
- Eclectic and delicious!FrenchfoodieDined on 9/16/2014My husband and I had two starters (potato crisp and shrimp) and 2 main courses (lamb and scallops) and we shared all four dishes. Every mouthful warranted eager discussion and our full attention. We had a wonderful evening - so many different flavors, textures, smells and original combinations. I loved the way the wine list was laid out in categories of types of wine to accompany different flavors of food. It was definitely a meal where you spent a lot of time discussing what was on your plate - as a foodie, I love that! I'm delighted that the menu changes regularly so we will be able to go back often without choosing the same item twice. We lived in France for 20 years and this experience reminded me of being back there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itAnacabDined on 9/12/2014Food was delicious And the people were extra friendly! We loved everything, will be back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasureBarbDined on 9/12/2014Brought out-of-town guests and we were all delighted with the food and the service.Special Features:
- One Of The Best In TucsonBubbaBubbaliciousDined on 9/10/2014What's unique about Feast is the attention to detail. This restaurant is for those who taste their food and all it's ingredients - foodies. The selection of ingredients and frequent visits to the farmer markets is noticed. What's more, I've never tired of their menu because it's always changing. It's far more cosmopolitan than most upscale restaurants in Tucson, avoiding dishes that are simply conservative and overdone - steak, shrimp and more steak. I'm not alone in my affection for this place. You'll find MANY regulars who make it a point to dine here weekly because it is a little like having your own chef make something new every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food; friendly serviceFoodieDined on 9/7/2014This is my favorite restaurant in Tucson. Menu always changing, imaginative, and diverse. The servers are professional and informed about the food and wine; they are also friendly. Doug Levy, the owner-chef, is a creative and excellent chef. Love the place and people. Always feels like I am having dinner with friends even when I dine alone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creative kitchenDAGCAFDined on 9/7/2014Feast always has an interesting and innovative menu; it changes often. At our recent brunch the pancakes with bananas and peanut butter worked very well. The cauliflower puree omelette was less successful, a bit on the bland side. Ambiance is good and the place is quiet; you can have a discussion with your spouse or colleagues without having to raise your voice. We expect to return often.Special Features:
- Eclectic foodnew2AZDined on 9/7/2014Great inventive menu. Great things to try, great combinations of flavors to taste.Special Features:
- Different and tastyPhilipDined on 9/5/2014Unlike many restaurants that seem to have fairly similar offerings on their menus, there were a variety of unique dishes to choose from on the menu at Feast. My wife and I enjoyed the meals that we ordered, and it was fun to experience the novel combinations of flavors. Both dishes were good although somewhat subdued flavors, and I definitely credit the chef for creativity. I would like to return and try more of the very interesting menu.Special Features:
- ED POWERSOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/31/2014CAN'T FAULT ANYTHING. THE PERNOD IN THE SAMAVAR(?) WAS FUN AND SURPRISING. I HAVE A WEAK LEG AND WHEN I STOOD I LEANED ON THE TABLE EDGE AND NEARLY TIPPED IT OVER, SAMAVER AND ALL. I'LL BE AWARE NEXT TIME. THANK'S FOR DIFFERENT VEGATABLES. ED POWERSSpecial Features:
- Always DeliciousZonaBoyDined on 8/23/2014Each time we go, the menu has changed and it is hard to decide on just one thing because all items sounds so good.Special Features:
- Interesting ingredientsJoanDined on 8/22/2014Limited vegetarian offerings even though menu offerings were quite varied with seasonal bounty.Special Features:
- My first timeKimnmiDined on 8/20/2014I invited a client to lunch with me because of a charity event Feast was involved with for Pawsitivly cats. I had never tried them so was excited to try a new place. I made reservations, perfect, the wait staff very good and knowlegeable, our wait time for food was nicely paced. We had the lobster bread pudding for appitizer and that was yummy. I would have that again. My client had salmon salad and said it was good. I had the shrimp tacos and was disappointed. The shrimp had no flavor, infact the entire dish was lacked any kind of seasoning. No salsa either. I throughly enjoyed their chocolate cookies and vanilla ice cream and lavendar lemonade. I might give it a second try, but would not have shrimp tacos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superior menu and serviceTravelingFoodieDined on 8/16/2014Outstanding service compliments a menu that changes monthly, always including complex tastes and unique creations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FeastOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/15/2014An excellent meal with outstanding service. The bartender, David is a gem. Its great to see the owner on the floor, greeting guests and insuring everything goes well. A great place for diner or Sunday brunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.