102 3rd Ave.
New York, NY 10003Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.eatfeastnyc.com/
- Phone: 2125298880
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast/Lunch: Daily: 7:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Feast
Feast is a seasonal American restaurant that offers a modern interpretation to the dinner party in a rustic, warm and inviting place.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Feast reviews from OpenTable diners
76 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (49)neighborhood gem (42)good for groups (35)great for brunch (30)special occasion (23)romantic (17)hot spot (11)great for lunch (8)notable wine list (5)kid-friendly (5)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- FeastmnbnycVIPDined on 8/29/2014This slightly rustic place is good but perhaps not outstanding. The food on the limited menu is good, well cooked and attractively presented. The service is good. The restaurant does some limited group dining with whole animal feasts and it was to scope it out for a future one of these that we came. The experience was good but with the amount of competition in the area, Feats may need to 'sharpen their game' a bit. That being said we had a pleasant meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Sunday brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/24/2014A friend and I enjoyed a brunch to celebrate her birthday. Fabulous service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing menu.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/22/2014This was an amazing meal. The best tasting menu I have had in nyc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brunch!FoodieDined on 8/10/2014Perfect size brunch portions for those who are not looking for the all-you-can eat blow out. Busy, happy vibe.Special Features:
- Great Brunchzsuzsa63Dined on 8/9/2014The food was wonderful and the decor at the restaurant is adorable - lots of interesting detail everywhere you turn. Would have enjoyed being able to order a full glass of the juice shot that was part of the sample platter....Special Features:
- Just didnt like the mealMelissaVIPDined on 8/4/2014Had the BBQ shrimp on sweet potato pie dish. Didn't go together and made my stomach hurt afterwards. Waiter and hostess were accomodating, though.
- Feast is a feast!JfnycDined on 7/26/2014The food is great. I have had the Mexican Feast 3 times already!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic meal!carmenreyVIPDined on 7/25/2014I met a friend for dinner and we had a fantastic meal. Loved the décor an ambience, and food was delicious. Brian, the owner, was a gracious host. I'd definitely come back here again, and worth a trip to the East Village.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/23/2014This restaurant is a gem! Great drinks, service and food. I got the Figgy Piggy- delicious! Highly recommend for almost any occasion or a great date spot!Special Features:
- NYerVIPDined on 7/23/2014Had dinner here on a summer week night. The service was friendly, helpful and attentive; the decor gives it a hip vibe. The standout is the food. I had the apricot tomatoe tart and the lamb burger, both of which were delicious, as was their take on fries. My friend had the bass, which was inventively prepared and also delicious. Put Feast on your list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfecting New American Fine DiningseplionDined on 7/20/2014This place is great--decently priced for excellent service and fine dining, food hand picked and created by a professional chef. It's got a new-American hipster-y kind of Westville vibe, but with higher level fare, more professional waiters who know their stuff and just a higher level in general of dining. I would highly suggest having dinner here sometime if you want a cool atmosphere, waiters and good that's detail oriented, and fantastic food with vegetarian options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Tasting Menu ExperienceFoodtopianDined on 7/18/2014We were dazzled by everything. The meal progressed like a great piece of music. The first course was a great way to whet our appetites and the main course was a delight for our taste buds. Flavors were spot on and the dishes were inventive. The tequila granito was a great palate cleanser before dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and uniqueJStanleyDined on 7/15/2014Love the food, ambiance and service. Redneck sushi was delicious and so creative!! The lamb burger was also amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'm a Feast Lover!PeteDined on 7/12/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants innNew York. They feature exotic gourmet dishes of all sorts, prepared perfectly, and served in a comfortable, relaxed environment.Special Features:
- What a gemPasquiDined on 7/7/2014I boked this restaurant, only on reviews, not knowing what to expect. The place and stafff were very inviting. We started with some unusual flavours in the coctails. We were then informed there was a vegeterian set menu, and a mexican one, or just normal food to share or not. We decided to go for the vegetarian one and surprisingly evey thing wasexcellent. The salads were to die for. The whole party of 6, left the restaurant pleasingly satisfied and full. Great place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely ambiance, vegetarian optionsastroknotDined on 7/4/2014Really great ambiance - lovely warm lighting, great service, rustic tables combined with fresh flowers, sort of a vintage-rustic-French bistro mood. Very attentive and helpful waitstaff. We had the vegetarian Farmer's Market feast -- you order for the table, and each course comes out with several dishes served family-style. We are vegetarians and appreciate having inventive, delicious and varied food options when dining out! Some of the dishes were more flavorful than others, but overall it was a great meal out. They also have a Mexican feast (same style) and then other options to order a la carte. The back of the restaurant has a large table where big groups can sit together - would be great for a birthday or other night out with friends.Special Features:
- Exceeded my expectationsGastroDiva54Dined on 6/29/2014I needed a place for brunch to meet up with a fellow foodie friend I hadn't seen in 25 years. Everything was perfect; cool decor, ambiance, exceptional & friendly service and of course the meal. I googled best brunch locations in NYC and Feast showed up on a top 10 list. As a previous fan of Veritas, I was happy to discover another restaurant by some of the same team. I will definitely be back to sample dinner. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super ImpressedSlingsDined on 6/28/2014Took a risk on this place, brought my whole family for brunch. Trust me, these are not easily pleased people. BOOM ROASTED. Everybody loved it. Food was novel, delicious, affordable and appealing. Service was superb. Could've closed the front up and turned on the AC, but that's just me being a dick. This place rocks.Special Features:
- Surprisingly badRuineddinnerDined on 6/21/2014We had such high expectations going in and ended up being so disappointed! The wait for food was extremely long, even though the restaurant wasn't even full. Worst of all, they charged twice on our credit cards. Luckily my friend noticed afterwards. We called the restaurant, and were told this was an "error from the third party card processing company". Apparently it's not the first time this happens. The restaurant can easily get away with duplicate charges, if my friend didn't notice it. The manager had a horrible attitude, kept claiming it was not their fault. Don't know how they got the good reviews. Simply terrible! It was such a terrible and exhausting experience. I would not recommend this restaurant.
- Excellent Food! and fun venueAnnieDVIPDined on 6/17/2014Food was excellent. group of 6 had the front table, which was perfect. wine list was good. they ran out of our wine and suggested another one that was equally good. service as abit over enthusiastic.Special Features:
- Simply amazingMJP60VIPDined on 6/13/2014Divine dinner. Food amazing service outstanding. There are no complaints about this place save for how noisy it can get.Special Features:
- Poorly executed, overpriced, slowwjwalkerVIPDined on 6/12/2014We ordered the seafood combo starter to share and at $36 for 4 oysters, 4 warm (very odd idea) shrimp, and a little ceviche was overpriced. The mains were more reasonable but the redneck sushi was just too much of a concept (the ingredients were fine but why try to be smart?). The drinks service was also slow and in the end we just couldn't wait to leave ...
- NYC10003VIPDined on 6/9/2014Great spot. Best thing on the menu is the Farmer's Feast teasting menu. It changes with the seasons and is delicious.Special Features:
- Lives up to the namennovikVIPDined on 5/25/2014A truly fantastic meal (and I don't say that often). Spring risotto (which we split for an appetizer) was an absolute knockout. Steak n egg delicious, coq au vin very good also. Homemade ginger ale had nice heat and cocktail good. Service thoughtful and flexible and nice. Desserts fine but an afterthought, not on the same level, skip and eat more of the amazing food. The setting is beautiful and nicely designed, the only reason I give a slightly lower ambience rating is the music: jane's addiction at dinner? It wasn't turned up super loud, but it still felt incongruous with the food. But that is really ambitious and fun; will definitely be coming back here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly SurprisedsplendicDined on 5/25/2014I read about the restaurant in an article, and after checking out the menu decided it looked better than the typical NY brunch without veering into pretentiousness. And it was great! The vibe is casual and relaxed, from the rustic interior, to the (very) friendly hostess and wait staff. Not too much hustle and bustle. And the menu is a smart "New American," in that the dishes are mostly traditional, but with a little added twist and extra flair (without feeling needlessly experimental or pretentious). The food was excellent. None of the dishes were "one note" which is easy to do with brunch. My coffee (and water) never ran empty, and yet, I didn't feel like anyone was hovering over me. I'd absolutely come back to try more of the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than satisfied!LikegudfoodDined on 5/21/2014One can tell that all staff are passionate about their work- each morsel is exquisite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific food and warm staffkrimartDined on 5/19/2014I love the sharing menus that they offer and everything is excellent - great wine list too - and very unusual but delicious desserts as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Food AllowedfadogfaceDined on 5/18/2014Seated at 8pm, ordered wine and dinner at 8:10. At 9:00pm, we had not been served a morsel! No bread, no dinner. The couple seated next to us arrived at 8:45pm and were eating at 9. We left without the opportunity to taste anything. Horrible experience. Try another restaurant on Open Table.
- Outstanding ExperienceNatsDined on 5/17/2014We had friends in from out of town that only had time for one sit-down meal in NYC - and this is where we chose to take them. Feast did NOT disappoint. Our friends (and ourselves) had a blast, were blown away by the creation of the dishes, presentation, quality of ingredients, excellent layering of flavors and overall design of the tasting menu/dinner. The craft cocktails were exceptional (last time we came they only had a beer/wine license so this was a very pleasant surprise). This was a top notch meal and a great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weloming service / excellent foodshappydosVIPDined on 5/16/2014The service was outstanding. Everyone really seems to be happy there - host, maître d, bartender, server and food runner. All made us feel at home. Had the farmers feast and truly enjoyed the selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Feast is a feast every timeBrooklynstud40VIPDined on 5/16/2014Delicious food. Great service. Fun and easy going atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- billVIPDined on 5/13/2014friendly helpful staff . attentive and connected . great range of flavors. the French feast was an absolute star.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great tastesLoveMyFoodDined on 5/11/2014Pricey but ideal for getting a variety of tastes with the shared appetizers. Service excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my favorite brunch spotjdcapshewVIPDined on 5/10/2014The food is great and a shout-out again to the owner, Brian, who's a wonderful host and a swell guy.Special Features:
- French Feast!fishaDined on 5/8/2014Great job, the chef was very accommodating my partner's fish allergies. The french feast was amazing. Service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 133 reviews are from the Feast reviews archive.
- Serious BrunchTheMurrayVIPDined on 5/4/2014It's prix fixe and worth every cent. I recommend a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good brunch spotLC10Dined on 5/4/2014Took my friend here for brunch. Loved the attention to detail of this place. Great and friendly staff. Large portions and good coffee. Will come back some time to try dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/3/2014I picked this place out of a Thrillist article and boy did I pick well. The place was cute and small and had a nice ambience to things. I would certainly go back. The staff was very nice and took time to explain things.Special Features:
- In love with the placemisheeleeDined on 4/29/2014- I've been here twice (once for a friend's birthday with a party of 17 and the second time with just one friend) and both times I have walked away completely satisfied. Brian, the owner, is incredibly friendly and his staff is quick, attentive, and very helpful. - The food is super creative and oh-so-good--every single person that came with me the first time could not stop raving about it and asked me to bring them back. - The ambiance is also super romantic and very well done (think "woodland"). - The only downsides might be that it's definitely not cheap and while the cocktails are great, they're pretty small for their price.Special Features:
- Food was tasty but portion was tinyautumnDined on 4/23/2014I went there for lunch - the food I ordered was delicious, but the portion was tiny! I am a petite woman and don't eat a lot, but the portion was small even for me - I can't imagine that it would be satisfying for someone who is bigger/eats more. There weren't any side dishes on the menu either, so if we were hungry, we would have had to order 2 (small) main plates. Also, there were no desserts.Special Features: