102 3rd Ave.
New York, NY 10003Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.eatfeastnyc.com/
- Phone: (212) 529-8880
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast/Lunch: Daily: 7:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Feast
Feast is a seasonal American restaurant that offers a modern interpretation to the dinner party in a rustic, warm and inviting place.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Feast reviews from OpenTable diners
82 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (54)neighborhood gem (46)good for groups (40)great for brunch (30)special occasion (22)hot spot (15)romantic (15)great for lunch (7)late-night find (7)vibrant bar scene (6)notable wine list (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- SuperbSlooper2Dined on 11/22/2014The ambience, the service, and most importantly the food, were all wonderful. We had the vegetarian tasting menu and loved every single dish. Our only regret was that we couldn't finish all the food! We will definitely come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Aptly namedOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 11/14/2014Sadly we felt rushed out by the hostess (before we'd finished our desert wine) because they clearly needed our table for a waiting party - this marred the otherwise fabulous service we had recieved from our attentive & friendly server throughout our meal. We had the (relatively expensive) tasting menu with wine pairing which was all delicious, very well designed and really interesting dishes. The food comes out fairly slowly so you can enjoy each course (unless they need the table back, in which case eat up!) and the wine pairing was spot on. The ambience is candlelit and romantic - but it is communal table dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service are amazing.LikegudfoodDined on 11/14/2014My wife and I have eaten in restaurants around the world, and we both agree that Feast probably sits at the top of the list. Every morsel is perfected and will leave you breathless. Not exaggerating!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/10/2014Feast has a nice atmosphere. Very laid back. The chef's menu is a nice offering. Family style makes for a communal experience at the table.Special Features:
- AmateurishkombuchamotherDined on 11/8/2014Our 3 hours at Feast were frustrating. - 45 minutes to get an initial order of drinks for the table - appetizers took 1 hour 15 minutes, and were cold - entrees took another hour, and were also cold - further attempts to obtain service involved flagging staff down and pleading to be served - the barman was obnoxious The food was tasty (though, cold). Portions were small. Our waitress was apologetic, though ineffectual. The manager did not check in with us, or offer any explanation. The restaurant was 40% full when we arrived at 7.30 PM. At no point during the evening was it completely full. After 3 hours, we gave up and got dessert elsewhere. $90 per head for cold food, amateur service and surly attitudes. Not recommended.
- Good Food/ Slow ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/7/2014I very much enjoyed the food and atmosphere. However, it took an hour and 20 minutes from the time of our reservation until the time we were served our first appetizer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FrancescaDined on 11/7/2014The food was delicious and our lovely waitress, not only advised us well, she could not have been nicer. We wish her success I. Her acting careerSpecial Features:
- ChrisGVIPDined on 11/7/2014Feast has an informal, rustic look. The service was very good and attentive. The food was good, with unusual dishes, but expensive. My main complaint is the music which was at times loud rock music, not fitting with the atmosphere or conducive to relaxed dining.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/27/2014So much food. Go hungry. Even the bread is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A feast indeedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/27/2014we we're a Group of 5 including a 3 year old. 2 of us had "the feast" and it was delectable. Highly recommended. The rest of the group also really enjoyed their food. Great service and ambiance as well. Will come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get your Pork on!fewdblogDined on 10/22/2014The Pork Tasting menu was well thought out and full of suprises. This place is a great weekday dinner destination for good food, comfortable dining room and great servuceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lucky Find!KianreDined on 10/22/2014Feast is a charming little place. It has a rustic, intimate ambiance and the food is delicious.Special Features:
- Pork FeastScottVIPDined on 10/20/2014Excellent food. Excellent service. The pork feast was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch Obsessedjml05003VIPDined on 10/19/2014I found Feast while browsing for a brunch reservation and decided to book it. The $26 per person brunch menu was alluring and it certainly did not disappoint. Small bites to share for the table (the green juice and parfait were amazing!) and an entree and drink per person. Talk about an amazing deal. I ended up getting the scrambled egg in puff pastry and was salivating for more. I'll certainly be going back!Special Features:
- Super but I'm worrriedwhaleguyDined on 10/18/2014Food is consistently excellent but the menu is structured in an odd way so that to get the "Feast" menu at least 2 people have to order it. That's a $150 right there. It's not that it isn't worth it but there were plenty of empty tables at 7:30 last Saturday night. I'm afraid they may go out of business.Special Features:
- Cute & yummynyc2ackVIPDined on 10/7/2014I came on a date. We sat next to each other at the communal table which was perfect for the family-style Chef Menu we ordered from. It had seasonal food and everything was delicious. It is a bit on the expensive side, but the service, atmosphere & food was all great so worth it.Special Features:
- awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 10/7/2014This was one of the best meals we have had in a while in nyc. the "feast" is a pre-fix meal or feast. Every dish they served was great. the whole group was reallly impressed with the place. we will definately come back.Special Features:
- Not badAJB435VIPDined on 9/27/2014Service is excellent and the food idea is great. Ingredients were fresh and meals were well prepared. Nothing really blew my socks off, but I wasn't really expecting that to begin with. Definitely worth checking out.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/27/2014I loved it here, the menu was great, food was delicious, ambiance was cozy and inviting. I would definitely come here again!Special Features:
- Excellent meal!jennyDined on 9/22/2014I brought my bf here for his birthday. It was a monday night and pretty quiet. We chose to order from the a la carte menu, rather than get one of the feasts. We shared the lentil soup, the grape tomato and eggplant risotto, the mussels, and the blackberry salad. The mussels were the best mussels we've ever had, and came in a cilantro pozole broth with a big hunk of freshly baked crusty bread. Delicious! The risotto was inside a hollowed out, deep fried half an eggplant. Everything was just amazingly well prepared and inventive without being over-done. The staff was amazing and super nice. They even gave my bf a free dessert because it was his birthday. We would definitely come here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding foodOctDinerVIPDined on 9/18/2014The pork feast was incredible and the pork-stuffed squash blossoms were astounding. We had a terrific time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Porktacular Feast!NYCoupleVIPDined on 9/18/2014Thursday night we went with 2 friends for the Pork Feast -- spectacular doesn't describe it fully enough! The variety of preparations and flavors were outstanding, we can't stop talking about what we had. The pork taco in a chicharron shell with guacamole was a particular favorite, the pulled pork in a squash blossom was wonderful, every single item on the 5-item meat board was perfection, and the gnocchi with prosciutto sauce was lovely. And even the avowed kale-haters enjoyed the kale caesar salad! To finish things off was a picture-perfect homemade plum and nectarine pie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid but OverpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/17/2014The food is tasty and creative, the service is attentive, the cocktails are well mixed. It was my second time there, and I'm just not excited enough about this place to pay the prices they ask. I ordered from the à la carte menu both times I went. This time had a main, shared a side and a starter, had one cocktail, one glass of wine and paid about $80 for the privilege. And then bought chips and salsa on the way home because I was still hungry. It's telling that only two days later I can't remember what I ate at Feast. Can't see myself going back, unless someone else chooses it and offers to pay.
- Feast is FunVirnaVIPDined on 9/15/2014I went to feast with my book club for appetizers during their happy hour. The choices while limited were terrific and everybody was happy. Can't wait to go back and have one of their tastings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarioDined on 9/14/2014The blond girl who served us wasn't good at all , you can sense that she doesn't care muchSpecial Features:
- Great experienceTimo612Dined on 9/13/2014Amazing ambiance, great food, and incredible service. I suggest those that are dating order the 7 course market meal. So worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Feast 09/13/14tori858VIPDined on 9/13/2014Had wanted to eat at here for a long time and finally managed to get round to it. We participated in the feast menu. It was incredible from start to finish. Particularly enjoyed the thyme gnocchi and pork medallions. Service was knowledgeable and attentive but not intrusive. Atmosphere was intimate, small space (be prepared to be very close to the table next - if not sharing a table).Special Features:
- Go hereYummyyummyDined on 9/3/2014Food was delicious and the Flavors thoughtful - presented beautifully. The drinks were great and the bar tender very creative. Will def go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FeastmnbnycVIPDined on 8/29/2014This slightly rustic place is good but perhaps not outstanding. The food on the limited menu is good, well cooked and attractively presented. The service is good. The restaurant does some limited group dining with whole animal feasts and it was to scope it out for a future one of these that we came. The experience was good but with the amount of competition in the area, Feats may need to 'sharpen their game' a bit. That being said we had a pleasant meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Sunday brunchJannaVIPDined on 8/24/2014A friend and I enjoyed a brunch to celebrate her birthday. Fabulous service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing menu.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/22/2014This was an amazing meal. The best tasting menu I have had in nyc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brunch!FoodieDined on 8/10/2014Perfect size brunch portions for those who are not looking for the all-you-can eat blow out. Busy, happy vibe.Special Features:
- Great Brunchzsuzsa63Dined on 8/9/2014The food was wonderful and the decor at the restaurant is adorable - lots of interesting detail everywhere you turn. Would have enjoyed being able to order a full glass of the juice shot that was part of the sample platter....Special Features:
- Just didnt like the mealMelissaVIPDined on 8/4/2014Had the BBQ shrimp on sweet potato pie dish. Didn't go together and made my stomach hurt afterwards. Waiter and hostess were accomodating, though.
- The following 162 reviews are from the Feast reviews archive.
- Feast is a feast!JfnycDined on 7/26/2014The food is great. I have had the Mexican Feast 3 times already!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic meal!carmenreyVIPDined on 7/25/2014I met a friend for dinner and we had a fantastic meal. Loved the décor an ambience, and food was delicious. Brian, the owner, was a gracious host. I'd definitely come back here again, and worth a trip to the East Village.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/23/2014This restaurant is a gem! Great drinks, service and food. I got the Figgy Piggy- delicious! Highly recommend for almost any occasion or a great date spot!Special Features:
- NYerVIPDined on 7/23/2014Had dinner here on a summer week night. The service was friendly, helpful and attentive; the decor gives it a hip vibe. The standout is the food. I had the apricot tomatoe tart and the lamb burger, both of which were delicious, as was their take on fries. My friend had the bass, which was inventively prepared and also delicious. Put Feast on your list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfecting New American Fine DiningseplionDined on 7/20/2014This place is great--decently priced for excellent service and fine dining, food hand picked and created by a professional chef. It's got a new-American hipster-y kind of Westville vibe, but with higher level fare, more professional waiters who know their stuff and just a higher level in general of dining. I would highly suggest having dinner here sometime if you want a cool atmosphere, waiters and good that's detail oriented, and fantastic food with vegetarian options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Tasting Menu ExperienceFoodtopianDined on 7/18/2014We were dazzled by everything. The meal progressed like a great piece of music. The first course was a great way to whet our appetites and the main course was a delight for our taste buds. Flavors were spot on and the dishes were inventive. The tequila granito was a great palate cleanser before dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.