613 Dartmouth Street
Dartmouth, MA 02748Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.faysrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 5089978000x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Wednesday: 11:30am - 9:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full service catering for weddings, corporate outings, birthdays, anniversaries and any other special occasion can be catered at Allendale Country Club or any venue of your choice.
Drop-off or Pick-up Catering platters are also available for your special event. Please contact Kolina, our Catering & Events Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to plan all the details for your special event.
- Special Events: Fay's Restaurant & Catering can help raise money for your organization with our special fundraising events. Contactus@faysrestaurant.com for details.
A word from Fay's Restaurant
Fay's opened over 50 years ago and was an instant hit with its thin crust pizza and family friendly atmosphere. Today Fay's Restaurant & Catering also boasts a lively bar/lounge with live entertainment and a wide selection of wine, beer, and specialty cocktails. Creative specials and a menu with a wide variety of seafood, steak and Italian dishes for dine-in, take-out, and full service catering makes Fay's great for any occasion.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fay's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (8)good for groups (7)kid-friendly (7)great for lunch (3)vibrant bar scene (3)great for brunch (3)special occasion (3)fit for foodies (2)romantic (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Excellent dinner - reasonable priceNBDinerDined on 9/11/2014I love that I was able to reserve a table with OpenTable.com and we were seated as soon as we arrived. The waitress recommended an excellent Pinot Noir which I enjoyed while my dining partner enjoyed a very tasty White Wine Sangria. The hot bread was delivered right away and our order server recommended the meatsauce for my Lasagna which was a great call. Everything we ate that night was really well prepared and my dining partner's linguini dish (I don't remember it was shrimp or lobster) was excellent. After dining we retired to the bar area to enjoy the musical stylings of Chris Richards and Danny Schwartz. It was a great evening altogether.Special Features:
- Excellent ComfortLeeLeeVIPDined on 9/5/2014We enjoyed wonderful comfort food (burgers, fish and chips) which they do very well. So glad we had a reservation as the wait was very long for walk ins.Special Features:
- Great service and entertainmentchicoDined on 8/2/2014Very diversified menu with excellent service and entertainment with Joy Pereira.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Closed upon arrivalTennis11111VIPDined on 7/4/2014Traveling far fr home is difficult at times. My husband and I booked Fay's (same day booking). We were in an area on the east coast very umfiloar to us. Upon arriving, the restaurant was CLOSED. We had traveled to the restaurant on a VERY rainy night and had to go back to hotel which tolok 40 mom round trip. We shouldn't have been able to book a closed restaurant in my opinion.
- ConsistentmamasanDined on 6/27/2014Always good, no matter what we order, from pizza to a full meal. Service is polished and we always ask for Jenn on Friday nights for extra special attention. Else, we sit at the bar and chat with Artie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Fay's Restaurant reviews archive.