Fayette Street Grille
308 Fayette Street
Conshohocken, PA 19428Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Fayette Street Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://fayettestreetgrille.com/index.html
- Phone: 6105670366
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 8:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Fayette Street Grille
Opened in 1998, the Grille has consistently provided diners with high quality food and attentive service. The 3 course prix fixe dinner menu, an open kitchen, fast and fresh lunches and the ability to bring your own bottle will make you a fan of the Grille like thousands before you. Zagat calls the Grille the "best bang for the buck in the 'burbs". Try us and we think you'll agree.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Fayette Street Grille - Best Restaurants in Conshohocken ›
Fayette Street Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
67 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (53)fit for foodies (40)special occasion (20)good for groups (9)hot spot (6)romantic (6)great for lunch (5)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)vibrant bar scene (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Best Philly restaurant for the $Jason7fromScotchPlainsVIPDined on 9/13/2014What a great experience. 3rd time and it keeps getting better and better. What an amazing concept. A BYOB that services a prices fixed dinner for $37.50 a person. ON A SATURDAY EVENING NO LESS!! UNBELIEVABLE. Look at their menu and you won't believe your eyes.Special Features:
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We enjoyed dinner Saturday night at Fayette Street. Wonderful good, as always. We had a big group...8 people. My only complaint was the noise. We couldn't hear everyone at our table, but that's to be expected at a busy place on a Saturday night.Special Features:
- Fayette Street GrilleOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/13/2014We are never disappointed with the food and the service. We also like the one price. You get your money's worth no matter what you order. The BYO also makes the experience very affordable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoldaDined on 9/13/2014Excellent as always, keep forgetting Fayette Street Grille is there. Wonderful food and service. A bit loud, but watching the chef makes it tolerable. Everything cooked to order and therefore fresh.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014The Fayette Street Grille is a BYO and we enjoyed dining there the food and service was outstanding.Special Features:
- wonderful hidden gemOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014Loved everything we ate. Service was great. The only tiny complaint is the seating. We were a party of 5 seated at a high top table against the wall. It was not very comfortable or conducive to conversation unless you were seated in the middle of the table. However, we will definitely return and just ask to be seated differently.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/6/2014The people at that table next to us were so rude and noisy that we were unable to enjoy our meal or hear ourselves think
- Wonderful experience & delicious...LoisdancesDined on 8/30/2014I was not familair w/ this restaurant, it was a good location for pre- theater event. What a wonderful suprise, its in Conschocken now a trendy spot for young singles. The appearance is deceiving, unobtrusive --once inside its very atmospheric and amazing Fixe price menu! There were so many choices, all looked appealing. My partner is vegetarian, and they were accomodating, made sure his entree worked. The appetizers are good; make sure to leave room for dessert....!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always deliciousKarenDined on 8/27/2014We have been going to FSGfor many years and always have a delicious meal. The chef combines ingredients to create interesting meals. Our favorite restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Foodjr103Dined on 8/22/2014We have been to Fayette Street Grille several times and went again this past Friday for a birthday celebration. One of the appetizers I had was beyond delicious. It was a stuffed vidalia onion that had sausage and cheese stuffing and a most delicious sauce. I could have had another one of these and been very happy with that as my entire meal. All of the rest of the food was great too but the stuffed onion was my favorite.Special Features:
- Pleasant Surprise!DustyDined on 8/15/2014We had an excellent meal. Everyone in the family enjoyed their dinner. Food was high quality. Downside is you have to order from prix fixe menu, forcing you to have more food than what you may want and also paying more than you want. We would be more inclined to return if you could order ala carte. We definitely will return, but more for a special occasion rather than a Friday night bc I don't feel like cooking. Excellent Food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bubbie7Dined on 8/7/2014Delicious food, great wait staff, good value, easy parkingSpecial Features:
- Fab5Dined on 8/2/2014There were five of us for dinner on Saturday, 8/2/14. The food was out of this world, from appetizer to entree to dessert. The service was outstanding, the atmosphere perfect, we could not have asked for anything better. All employees were friendly and attentive throughout the evening. We will definitely be back and will recommend this restaurant to others. Thank you for a wonderful dining experience.
- Linda P.PeteDined on 7/30/2014I have been driving from Drexel Hill to this location for decades to meet friends from different areas. We had dined at various restaurants in Conshohocken over the years but kept coming back to here. The food is terrific! The price is reasonable and has only gone up $2.00 recently from as far bas as I can remember. I have been ordering the escargot and duck for years!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulTeamJawsDined on 7/24/2014Our first trip to the Fayette Street Grille was great. We were greeted with a smile and we left with slow saunter. The preset price was well worth the 3 courses and our meals were delicious. We'll certainly return.Special Features:
- WonderfulDavedinesoutDined on 7/16/2014We had dinner there on a Wednesday evening in July. Our waitress really knew the menu - thank you! I think it's smart for restaurants to let the wait staff sample the meals. The menu had some really interesting combinations. We started with bread fresh from the oven. Our appetizers were gazpacho soup and grilled farmers cheese with avocado and tomato. Both were a treat. For our entrees, I had mahi-mahi with a butter buffalo sauce, asparagus and sweet potatoes. My date had tuna served with rice. The food was cooked perfectly particularly the tuna, very rare as it should be. The deserts were a warm apple tart with ice cream and a super moist chocolate cake with chocolate ganache icing - wow those were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food - too noisyLikestoeatDined on 7/12/2014Food was great. Good portions, balanced flavors and nice presentation. Really noisy. Go on an off nigh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MCSquaredDined on 7/12/2014Great food, fast and great service. No complaints!Special Features:
- Wonderful menu and food preparationmuseumbubbeVIPDined on 7/11/2014Love the menu. The food is fresh and prepared in interesting manner. Wish they could do something to soften the noise. Low ceiling and small space tends to create a very loud environment. I'll go back for the delicious meal knowing it is not place to chat.Special Features:
- Neighborhood GemDateNiteDinersDined on 7/6/20141st time dining here. Loved it...one of the best BYOB's, a real neighborhood gem! It was a small, quaint place. Staff was very friendly and attentive, the food was excellent. I had the beet salad and the Waluu fish, my husband had the sausage stuffed onion and the steak, my cousin had the spinach dip and the chicken.....everything was cooked to perfection and very tasteful. The chef put a lot of pride into his presentation. The peanut butter creme burlee was to "die for" in fact all the desserts were delicious and fresh, even put a birthday candle in my cousins peach cobbler! Will definitely will be back and bring our friends. I will highly recommend it to anyone who loves to dine locally.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv2eatVIPDined on 7/5/2014Great little byob. We were a party of 5 and all of us had delicious meals. The escargot were as good as any I've had, salads and other appetizers were also very good. Entrees were all excellent. Not a big dessert person but all were ridiculously good. Will definitely dine again at FSG. One negative; acoustics are bad and it is quite loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- runnergirlDined on 6/25/2014fayette streete grille never disappoints, always exceeds expectations, fresh gourmet food, I always leave wondering why I we dont come here more often, BYOBSpecial Features:
- Our favorite restaurantSAndyDined on 6/21/2014Fayetteville Street Grille is our favorite restaurant. Many unique choices ....delicious!Special Features:
- Extra Special TreatmentMuzzeyDined on 6/20/2014Small restaurant and apparently holds noise levels in. Our 8:30 seating was perfect as restaurant was already quieting down. Friendly and tasteful ambiance. Grilled duck was superb, and served exactly as requested. Food was well prepared and presented by friendly knowledgeable staff. We enjoyed also not feeling rushed or interrupted while dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, but needs an updateOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/20/2014The flavor in our dishes were really superb. But physically the restaurant needs an update. Reminds me of a Florida breakfast diner and the food deserves better than that.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently excellentSeniorcitizenVIPDined on 6/18/2014The Fayette Grille has consistently maintained its high standards for many years. The food, service, and attention are all excellent. We had the Mamuu dish, salmon and duck. We all cleaned our plates. Although we were each entitled to dessert - two were more than enough. Again, my only criticism is the noise level. If there is a large group Or the house is full the noise level is unpleasant and conversation very difficult.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love it here!OAN123Dined on 6/14/2014Fix price three course meal. The food is excellent and a great variety of choices. It is also a byob which makes it all the better. We also take family or friends and no one is ever disappointed. Service was great and very friendly. The one bad thing is it can get a bit loud but the food is so delicious that is just a minor thing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ValueRichDined on 6/14/2014We hadn't been to Fayette Street Grille for several years, and were happy to find that it still offered very good food at a great value.Special Features:
- Consistently good1stTimeInNashvilleVIPDined on 5/31/2014My wife and I are regulars. A group of 6 of us celebrated my son's birthday at FSG last Saturday. Everything was excellent. The calamari appetizer special is a keeper. I enjoyed the new escargot appetizer too. Several of us ordered salmon, which was perfectly cooked. We look forward to returning to Fayette Street Grille sometime very soon.Special Features:
- Great choiceSherDined on 5/23/2014Excellent food, attractive atmosphere. I can't wait to go back. The menu is varied.Special Features:
- The following 150 reviews are from the Fayette Street Grille reviews archive.
- yes!cassieDined on 5/18/2014This was our 3rd visit in a number of years. I have no idea why we don't come here more often! My husband doesn't eat sweets, but they let him order 2 apps, which I think is nice. The place is pleasant; service was outstanding; and the food is REALLY good. I loved the duck dish, and the chocolate cake is to die for -- and I'm not normally a cake eater. Give this laid back restaurant a try. They'll take good care of you.Special Features:
- GabrielaDined on 5/15/2014Bring your favorite wines/beers and relax! It's a wonderful prix-fixe dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite Placesgale4rceDined on 5/11/2014We LOVE the Fayette Street Grille! Since our twins have been babies we've always been welcomed there with the girls & now it's one of our Favorite places to go with them :-) Menu is TOP NOTCH & service is FANTASTIC! We love the fact that it's BYOB too! Thanks to Chef Doug & his staff especially Kim - you're always welcoming and make us feel SPECIAL! We look forward to coming in again SOON!Special Features:
- Always OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/10/2014My wife and I frequently dine at Fayette Street Grille. We have so for over 10 years. We are never disappointed. A small, very lively place with excellent food. Don't miss this gem!Special Features:
- Another delicious mealFredenDined on 5/3/2014We took my brother for his birthday. All five of us thoroughly enjoyed it. The wait staff is wonderful and the chef accommodated my son's food allergies. Food is always great and love the byob!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/3/2014It was our first time there and we were not disappointed. Great food and very friendly place. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Great Food and Great ValueCSNFoodieDined on 5/2/2014I have been to the Fayette Street Grille several times and it never disappoints. The service is friendly and inviting. I have never felt rushed. The menu has a delicious selection of appetizers, main course and desserts. The special are wonderful. Our party of 3 shared bites and it was all delicious. The sea bass, risotto, and apple tort were heavenly. This is an excellent BYOB for every foodie.Special Features:
- Great and Creative FoodProfessorDined on 4/27/2014The menu was eclectic, and every single option from each of the 3 offered courses sounded indelible. Each dish was specially crafted with a unique combination of ingredients, some of which were unexpected, and all of which were perfectly and thoughtfully complementary. Because the only dining option was the 3-course prix fixe menu, I highly recommend Fayette Street Grille to anyone willing to shell out a little extra money for a great meal. By that, I mean that it's a great deal for 3 courses, one just has to be hungry and willing to pay for all 3.Special Features:
- pennyVIPDined on 4/23/2014The duck entrée was fantastic! The escargot appetizer was tasty, but the sauce was too loose. Next time, I would order a different appetizer. The peach cobbler was delicious and the sea salt caramel ice cream was amazing! This was my first time dining here and would definitely return very soon.Special Features:
- Enjoyable MealFredenDined on 4/19/2014We are regulars at the FSG and once again enjoyed our evening with friends. The food is always wonderful and the service is efficient and friendly.Special Features: