Fayette Street Grille
308 Fayette Street
Conshohocken, PA 19428Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Fayette Street Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://fayettestreetgrille.com/index.html
- Phone: (610) 567-0366
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 8:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Fayette Street Grille
Opened in 1998, the Grille has consistently provided diners with high quality food and attentive service. The 3 course prix fixe dinner menu, an open kitchen, fast and fresh lunches and the ability to bring your own bottle will make you a fan of the Grille like thousands before you. Zagat calls the Grille the "best bang for the buck in the 'burbs". Try us and we think you'll agree.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Fayette Street Grille - Best Restaurants in Conshohocken ›
Fayette Street Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
94 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (79)fit for foodies (64)special occasion (35)good for groups (17)romantic (11)hot spot (9)great for lunch (4)great for outdoor dining (4)great for brunch (2)Show More
- FabulosityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2014I have been to Fayette Street Grill more times than I can count. The food is always inventive, well prepared and absolutely delicious. Service is quick and extremely friendly. I so enjoy this place. Great value as well. Don't miss an opportunity to eat there! You'll definitely be back. It, alas, is a small space so reservations are highly recommended especially if you are planning on a large group. It is BYOB.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great meal at Fayette Street GrillLuv2eatVIPDined on 11/15/2014We don't often eat 3 course dinners, but the prix fix dinner at F.S.G. is delicious. Every course stands on its own as another culinary experience. All 4 of us ordered different selections for all 3 courses and they all tasted fresh and were really good. Great casual neighborhood BYOB with elegant food. Our server was efficient, couldn't be nicer, and knew the menu and the food really well. We'll be back again, and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Birthday DinnerJennyDined on 11/8/2014A group of girlfriends went to celebrate birthdays and EVERYTHING all of us had was fabulous. Service was great and our server even brought over the dessert plate beautifully decorated for the birthday. We were able to sit and enjoy our meal with out being rushed at all. Can't wait to go again. Also the pre fixe makes it easy for friends because you know before hand what you are all paying for the meal!Special Features:
- consistently a great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/7/2014A little cramped and therefore a little noisy. But always very welcoming and accommodating and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MezzyMezzyDined on 10/25/2014great as all ways. We found that making a reservation at 8:30 meant the noise level was down so we could hear. Made the whole evening more enjoyableSpecial Features:
- Exactly what we wanted.LisaDined on 10/25/2014Parking was easy and once we entered, we immediately relaxed. The ambiance was nice. The strip steak was excellent, as was the duck with endive. Our waitress was attentive, and we really enjoyed the dining experience with two teens.Special Features:
- Great seasonal menu!brynmawrmomDined on 10/25/2014Can't wait to go back and try other items! We appreciated that they are savvy about gluten-free dietary restrictions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite local go to placeJoanSDined on 10/25/2014We cannot say how much we have enjoyed and continue to enjoy the food, the atmosphere, the ladies who serve (Valerie, Kristin) and the cooks (especially Doug) who create our delectable meals each and every time we dine. KUDOs to our friends at FAYETTE STREET GRILLE!!!Special Features:
- Under cooked ducklingjjsky35Dined on 10/24/2014The duckling I ordered was mostly inedible. It was very chewy and difficult to cut, especially with the glorified butter knife provided. My wife's steak was average at best. We used to frequent this place but stopped going several years ago when the quality declined. We had heard it had improved, but our meal reminded us why we stopped.
- excellent foodTZDoesIt888Dined on 10/24/2014service and good were superior - took my mom for her bday and everyone left happtSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliably greatPickyEaterDined on 10/21/2014I was pleased to see that the menu has been updated and broadened, the food was, as always, tasty if not adventuresome, service was impeccable. I had asked when making reservation for birthday acknowledgement to a guest, and the plate came w a candle a happy birthday in sauce. Have been here many tens and will return. Good value, esp with byobSpecial Features:
- First Time VisitorrocchiDined on 10/21/2014My sister and I needed a quiet place with good food to catch up after not seeing each other for a while. We were very pleased by the quality of the food, the varied selection, the excellent service. We each ordered different items and tasted one another's selections. Our server was kind enough to provide extra dishes and flatware so we could do this. The fixed price was reasonable for what we got in return. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fayette Street Always A Go ToOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Have been here many times and it never disappoints. It is out favorite place to take out of town guests.Special Features:
- Yummy/delightful evening!Ep51Dined on 10/18/2014Restaurant was packed. Very loud when we came in, but a birthday party quickly left and noise level subsided. Great variety of food choices. We had pork loin, salmon, chicken, and duck. Everything was delicious. Service was great. We were not rushed at all. Had a lovely leisurely meal. Appetizers and desserts were also outstanding. We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BYOBOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Food was excellent with great flavors. The menu had nice selection of choices. And the specials were tempting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findBuilddreamsVIPDined on 10/18/2014Enjoyable evening. Very friendly service. Outstanding food. Small interior and a little on the loud side. Definitely will be back!Special Features:
- Tasty food, good settingalpinegardenDined on 10/17/2014Well prepared and interesting food, nicely served made for a very enjoyable evening. First time there, but not our last!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/15/2014This is a consistently excellent restaurant. The menu variety is wide enough to satisfy everyone. We have been going for about 15 years and have always enjoyed the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/11/2014My wife and I have been dining at the Fayette Street Grille for well over 10 years. We frequent this place at minimum twice a year. We are always amazed at the great food and great service. Very lively and energetic place. Small, some would call "noisy," but to be expected. Would highly recommend. You must have a reservation.Special Features:
- Long-time customersFriendsoffoodDined on 10/11/2014We have been coming to Fayette St. Grill in a regular basis for about 15 years and have yet to be disappointed in the three-course fixed price meals. Over the years, we have probably tried most of their appetizers, entrees and some of the deserts; their beet and field green salads, mussels (when available), fish, beef, pork and shrimp entrees, sauces, etc. are invariably tasty, inventive and filling. The fact that it's a BYO with modest prices has made it a fixture on our food circuit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Gemfoodlovers4VIPDined on 10/11/2014The neighborhood gem is a welcome change and will become part of my restaurant frequent choices. The seating capacity is small so make reservations well in advance. BYOB is key, I did not know this when I went but I was probably the only one. The food was excellent offering a variety that will make many foodies happy. The chef is visible from the seating area and watching him work is impressive. The wait staff was very attentive and friendly. My only hope is that I can get reservations in the future because this restaurant is that good and affordable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine neighborhood foodie restaurantDiscriminatingdivaDined on 10/9/2014I have eaten at the Fatette street grill a number of times amd the food has always been outstanding. It is noisy if crowded. Avoid sitting next to the kitchen unless you like the smell of their excellent fish dishes cookingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a good mealSteveODined on 10/3/2014been here at least 5-6 times and it has always been a very, very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yet another outstanding experience.PCDCDined on 9/27/2014We have enjoyed Doug's hospitality numerous times and this was no exception. Everything was superb from 4 different appetizers to 4 different dinners - walu fish, duck, steak and shrimp with pasta. I am not a dessert person but his peanut butter creme brulee is to die for. Had reservations for two, last minute invited friends so needed four and Doug was pleased to accommodate. Still a bit noisy, but it adds to the experience. Service was impeccable, did not rush us, and kept the coffee filled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Place!duckcow85Dined on 9/20/2014Great all-around dining experience! A very fair-priced fixed dinner ($37), offers a number of excellent choices for a Starter, Entree and Dessert that will leave you full and happy. Staff was awesome! Very knowledgeable, which was helpful in making decisions and being attentive to our table. Don't forget that this place is a BYOB, so bring your wine!!Special Features:
- bonappetitVIPDined on 9/19/2014Always great food and service but very noisy as always.Special Features:
- Best Philly restaurant for the $Jason7fromScotchPlainsVIPDined on 9/13/2014What a great experience. 3rd time and it keeps getting better and better. What an amazing concept. A BYOB that services a prices fixed dinner for $37.50 a person. ON A SATURDAY EVENING NO LESS!! UNBELIEVABLE. Look at their menu and you won't believe your eyes.Special Features:
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We enjoyed dinner Saturday night at Fayette Street. Wonderful good, as always. We had a big group...8 people. My only complaint was the noise. We couldn't hear everyone at our table, but that's to be expected at a busy place on a Saturday night.Special Features:
- Fayette Street GrilleDiningDuoDined on 9/13/2014We are never disappointed with the food and the service. We also like the one price. You get your money's worth no matter what you order. The BYO also makes the experience very affordable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoldaVIPDined on 9/13/2014Excellent as always, keep forgetting Fayette Street Grille is there. Wonderful food and service. A bit loud, but watching the chef makes it tolerable. Everything cooked to order and therefore fresh.Special Features:
- RickandRose72Dined on 9/12/2014The Fayette Street Grille is a BYO and we enjoyed dining there the food and service was outstanding.Special Features:
- wonderful hidden gemOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014Loved everything we ate. Service was great. The only tiny complaint is the seating. We were a party of 5 seated at a high top table against the wall. It was not very comfortable or conducive to conversation unless you were seated in the middle of the table. However, we will definitely return and just ask to be seated differently.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/6/2014The people at that table next to us were so rude and noisy that we were unable to enjoy our meal or hear ourselves think
- Wonderful experience & delicious...LoisdancesDined on 8/30/2014I was not familair w/ this restaurant, it was a good location for pre- theater event. What a wonderful suprise, its in Conschocken now a trendy spot for young singles. The appearance is deceiving, unobtrusive --once inside its very atmospheric and amazing Fixe price menu! There were so many choices, all looked appealing. My partner is vegetarian, and they were accomodating, made sure his entree worked. The appetizers are good; make sure to leave room for dessert....!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always deliciousKarenDined on 8/27/2014We have been going to FSGfor many years and always have a delicious meal. The chef combines ingredients to create interesting meals. Our favorite restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Foodjr103Dined on 8/22/2014We have been to Fayette Street Grille several times and went again this past Friday for a birthday celebration. One of the appetizers I had was beyond delicious. It was a stuffed vidalia onion that had sausage and cheese stuffing and a most delicious sauce. I could have had another one of these and been very happy with that as my entire meal. All of the rest of the food was great too but the stuffed onion was my favorite.Special Features:
- Pleasant Surprise!DustyDined on 8/15/2014We had an excellent meal. Everyone in the family enjoyed their dinner. Food was high quality. Downside is you have to order from prix fixe menu, forcing you to have more food than what you may want and also paying more than you want. We would be more inclined to return if you could order ala carte. We definitely will return, but more for a special occasion rather than a Friday night bc I don't feel like cooking. Excellent Food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bubbie7Dined on 8/7/2014Delicious food, great wait staff, good value, easy parkingSpecial Features:
- Fab5Dined on 8/2/2014There were five of us for dinner on Saturday, 8/2/14. The food was out of this world, from appetizer to entree to dessert. The service was outstanding, the atmosphere perfect, we could not have asked for anything better. All employees were friendly and attentive throughout the evening. We will definitely be back and will recommend this restaurant to others. Thank you for a wonderful dining experience.
- Linda P.PeteDined on 7/30/2014I have been driving from Drexel Hill to this location for decades to meet friends from different areas. We had dined at various restaurants in Conshohocken over the years but kept coming back to here. The food is terrific! The price is reasonable and has only gone up $2.00 recently from as far bas as I can remember. I have been ordering the escargot and duck for years!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 166 reviews are from the Fayette Street Grille reviews archive.