Favorite Indian Restaurant - Hayward
24052 Mission Boulevard
Hayward, CA 94544Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
Favorite Indian Restaurant - Hayward
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.favoriteindia.com/
- Phone: 5105837550
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:00am-2:30pm
Dinner: Daily 5:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: South Indian, Southeast Asian, Indian
- Executive Chef: Kuldip Singh
- Dress Code: Formal Attire
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: In addition to our Private Dining options, Favorite Indian Restaurant also offers full service, off-premises catering for corporate events and private parties, including large wedding parties. Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your event needs. We will do everything possible to make your next entertaining experience a success. Please feel free to browse some of our menus items or call us to create one that matches your personal preferences and requirements. Remember we deliver and do cooking and your site and serve you fresh naan and food at your event.
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining room Available up to 50 Guest
A word from Favorite Indian Restaurant - Hayward
Come to Favorite Indian Restaurant and enjoy the ultimate experience in fine Indian dining. We have been proudly serving the people of East Bay with superb traditional Indian Cuisine for over 12 years. You will enjoy the relaxed, friendly atmosphere and excellent customer service at each of our restaurants conveniently located in Hayward, San Ramon and Union City. Find out what your neighbors are saying about the East Bay’s best Indian buffet and restaurant on Google and Yelp. Favorite India’s chefs have many years experience in home style Indian cooking and they share our desire to give you a meal you will remember. We only serve North Indian food so you can really enjoy a unique dining experience with genuine flavors.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Favorite Indian Restaurant - Hayward reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since April 23, 2014
- Ambiance1Noise LevelEnergetic
kid-friendly (1)Show More
- OverhypedhotsalamiDined on 4/10/2014We tried out Favorite Indian Restaurant - Hayward last week and this restaurant is over-rated. Most of the food we ordered were over-salted and some of them we could not eat because it was way too salty. We order the chicken/rice and there were hardly any chicken in it. Mostly all of it were rice. Very disappointed. I would not recommend this restaurant.
- lunch reviewluckystan777Dined on 4/3/2014My family and I enjoyed a nice buffet lunch at this restaurant. The servers were nice and attentive. price was right and had a very good selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant - but not on SaturHoneybeeDined on 11/9/2013We love this place but Saturday night they were way too overwhelmed by the greedy customers. It's hard to keep a buffet filled when people empty an entire food tray on their plate. (This happened twice that I saw - I'm sure it happened more.). We will be back but not on a Saturday. The staff is usually great but there were just too many people that night.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Indian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2013Although the food was good, the very young waiter was so inexperienced and was really getting on our nerves. He came by constantly asking how things were. There was no room on our table for everything. He could have moved another table over, but instead, we didn't use our plates, but our silver sauce trays instead. The food was delicious and plentiful and it wasn't crowded and noisy.Special Features:
- Great buffet. The food tasteOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/14/2013Great buffet. The food taste fresh as if it was homemade. Staff is very friendly and always make you smileSpecial Features:
- This place is such an incredibleOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/3/2013This place is such an incredible bargain for lunch! 20 hot items plus soup, salad, dessert, and tea/beverage for $9.99! Man!Special Features: