Fat Milo's Family Kitchen
16147 SW Railroad Street
Sherwood, OR 94510Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Fat Milo's Family Kitchen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.letseat.at/FatMilos
- Phone: (503) 925-3551
- Hours of Operation:
We are open 7 days a week from 8 am to 2 pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Rachel Schoening
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Fat Milo's Family Kitchen
At Fat Milo’s we believe in using the best ingredients from the best places to make the foods you grew up loving. Burgers, Benedicts, Biscuits & Gravy. Pork Chops & Applesauce, Meatloaf, & BLT's. If we can’t make it, bake it, grow it, or butcher it ourselves, we will find a local purveyor who can. Our food is really good, our service is excellent.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fat Milo's Family Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great food and decorfood1982Dined on 8/2/2014The food was delish - i got the chicken & waffle. The decor was pretty funky as well. Funky as in not the same old diner/restaurant kind of feel. Our waitress was very attentive and I would definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunch in old-town restaurantyummygrubDined on 4/10/2014My family and I really enjoyed our brunch when exploring for a small town diner. Great food, good service, nice atmosphere, and enjoyable to bring our baby girl to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fat Milo's - A Great MealDavidDined on 2/5/2014Had a lunch with a client. It located in historic Sherwood, OR. Menu offered some great choices. The meal was great. Our table the Fried Egg Sandwich, the BLT and the Club. Typical businessmen lunch. Food was delivered quickly. Service was attentive and helpful. The restaurant was clean, the booth was comfortable. I enjoyed the experience and will visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little place, Big FlavorOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/1/2014Four of us decided to give Fat Milo's a try. The place was small and simple in it's decor. The food, though, was wonderful! 3 of us had breakfast and 1 had a burger. We also split a side order of pancake and there was more than enough for 4 of us. That pancake was larger than the plate and thick yet light and fluffy. We all agreed that our meals were excellent and we would go back again!Special Features:
- Good findOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/20/2013My girlfriend and I have been having lunch together once a week in Sherwood. We keep looking for new places to try out. Fat Milo's I found on the internet, and I am glad I did. The restaurant is small but not crowded when we went at noon. The service was fast and friendly. Most importantly the food was really good. We will be going back again for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great family breakfast placeHappyDined on 10/20/2013This was our first visit to Milo's and we enjoyed a leisurely breakfast after a soccer game. The biscuits and strawberry jam were yummy. The portions were ample size and we were thrilled to be able to take home 4 free cupcakes from their new featured baker. Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty foodLOJoanDined on 9/22/2013The staff were friendly and the food tasty. I had a spinach and cream cheese omelet. The spinach was fresh and tasty. However, the cream cheese seemed like it was placed in one spot and so a lot of the omelet was dry. Where the cream cheese was, it was very tasty. Very family friendly. Looks like an old time soda shop. :~)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would definitely return!dihughesVIPDined on 5/26/2013We made reservations for 10 am and were a little late being seated, but that is the only negative thing to say. I had the mexican omelette with chorizo and spicy ranchero sauce. It was very good! My new kick is to try biscuits and gravy at every place that has it on the menu. Milos b & g was excellent with sizable pieces of sausage, a good amount of black pepper covering a very fresh buttermilk biscuit with just the right amounts moisture and crispy bottoms. My wife ordered a pancake and received a plate sized cake that was light and very fluffy. They also know how to cook bacon, as it was done but not turned in jerky. Good coffee, good service, reasonable price, what more can you ask for?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was very good. LovedGarfield69Dined on 5/12/2013Food was very good. Loved the twist to the menu, bringing new thing to the palate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.