Fat Frog Cafe
2530 W. Main Street
Littleton, CO 80120Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
Fat Frog Cafe
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 3037948507
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Tuesday - Sunday: 8:00am - 11:00am
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Wednesday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Cafe, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout
A word from Fat Frog Cafe
We are offering gourmet crepes, sandwiches, and salads at affordable family prices, in the heart of Downtown Littleton. Please join us for a generous portion of food and an affordable glass of your favorite wine. We are also featuring several microbrews on tap.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fat Frog Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good Brunch SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/12/2013We went to Fat Frog for Mother's Day brunch. Business was hopping, probably more than usual on a Sunday morning, and the staff was stretched a little thin, but the food was great. We'd definitely go there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the best frog in town50minutewaitVIPDined on 4/27/2013Having reservations here is a waste of time. 20 minutes we got our drinks, 30 minutes she took our order, 1 hour and 20 minutes I got my meal, which was not what I ordered and my mom never got her meal. We left at 1 hour and 35 minutes and we were starving. We were not the only unhappy people at this restaurant either.
- One of few places a gluten-freeOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/12/2013One of few places a gluten-free person can get a "real" sandwich -- all menu sandwiches are offered on gluten-free breads!Special Features:
- Sad little frogOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/5/2013Since, I so enjoy most of the finds on Open Table, I think it is only fair that I recommend avoiding the Fat Frog. I noted that I had open table reservations and they never logged. It is more a diner in feel than a cafe. It took 20 minutes to get a glass of wine. . When the wine came it lipstick marks on the glass. The noise of cleaning dishes was heard throughout the restaurant but service was extremely slow and it was only 12:30. The salad tomato was uneatable. The crepe were more like doughy pasta rolls than a light airy thin crepe the filling was nicely done. They need to really polish every aspect of this restaurant. Love the concept and location.