1900 Harrison St
Hollywood, FL 33020Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 9545890200x
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Friday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Saturday 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Closed Sundays & Mondays
Private Parties & Catering available on Sundays & Mondays for 25-85 people.
Re-Opening Wednesday October 1st, 2014!
Come join us! We've missed you!
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Fascino's
Finally authentic Italian cuisine in Miami that is sure to leave your palate craving more. This gorgeous 2400 sq. foot restaurant exudes class and feels like HOME! This is not just your typical Italian eatery, Chicago's very own Sam Villardito, who has made his mark in the Italian food world with Viaggio Restaurant in the heart of Chicago, now brings you the best sultry and savory dishes Italy has to offer, directly to Miami.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Fascino's - Best Restaurants in Hollywood ›
Fascino's reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (12)special occasion (8)good for groups (7)romantic (7)fit for foodies (6)kid-friendly (4)vibrant bar scene (3)notable wine list (2)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Talk them uprogerlaw1VIPDined on 8/15/2014In every way possible, this restaurant has earned the right to succeed. Try it, you will absolutely not be disappointed.Special Features:
- Great!StarbuckDined on 8/12/2014Great food, great service, and overall excellent experience. Definitely would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentaventuraDined on 7/30/2014The egg plant parmesian was the best I have ever eaten.Special Features:
- Absolutely Loved Fascino'sDecoDCS72VIPDined on 7/25/2014My husband and I were visiting the area and decided to give Fascino's a try. The service was impeccable, the decor Italian without being over the top, the music and ambiance were fabulous. The food was some of the best we have ever had. Started off with wine and the appetizer special, fried zucchini. My husband had the sea bass with risotto and still raving about it two days later, best fish ever. My pork chop was tender, flavorful and superb but my best part were the tortellini in a cream sauce that were to die for. We finished off the evening with the homemade tiramisu, AMAZING! The chef stopped by our table and we praised his efforts and also spoke to the owner who was friendly and awesome. Definitely give this place a try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Homestyle Italian neighborhood gem!luvfood425Dined on 7/25/2014Meal starts off great with roasted peppers, balsami, olive oil, parmesan cheese and bread. For an appetizer we had the eggplant stack which was an incredibly generous portion. The eggplant was perfectly fried and the tomatoes, arugula and mozzarella were fresh and lightened up the dish. My husband and I both ordered specials. He had a pasta dish with spinach, mushrooms, ricotta cheese and marinara. Pasta was perfectly al dente and delicious! I ordered a mushroom ravioli in a mushroom marsala sauce. It was perfection! We both agreed it was the best of both dishes. My only regret is that this restaurant is so far from my home. Easily the best Italian restaurant I've been to in South Florida.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/18/2014All 5 of us were very happy with our meals. The homemade cavatelli and sauce was the best I ever hadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FindsimonDined on 7/5/2014We live in Hollywood, FL and by chance made reservations at Fascino's for our anniversary dinner. The food was excellent and the service matched the food with the team being very attentive to our needs. This will become our new favorite Italian restaurant in the Hollywood area, and we will recommend it to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingTexLonghornDined on 6/28/2014In town visiting and wanted some authentic Italian food! This place is the real deal. The family that owns it runs a great place and the food was better than even some of the best in NYC. Start off with the Meatball and Romaine. I had the Veal Marsal, so tender I could cut it with a fork.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay But Not MemorableGregMVIPDined on 6/5/2014We ordered a number of dishes, but found the food enjoyable but not extraordinary. maybe we hit an off night for the kitchen. Our dishes could have had more seasoning (garlic but not more salt.)
- The following 28 reviews are from the Fascino's reviews archive.
- VERY PleasedAtlantaDinerVIPDined on 5/27/2014Visited from out-of-town and picked based on Open Table Reviews. Neighborhood feel/very comfortable. Everyone very friendly. Great food... They were out of Branzino but made the dish with Sea Bass... Best seafood dish we've had in a long time... Highly recommend. If you are considering this restaurant and haven't been there, take the chance. Believe you will be pleased.
- Nice PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/10/2014This replaced the old Fulvio's. The new owners are very down to earth Chicagoans that make you feel right at home. It was like going to see family and eat very good authentic Italian food. The service is professional and friendly and we will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/28/2014Downtown hollywood does not have very many good restaurants. This restaurant had great food great service and reasonable prices. I will definitely return.Special Features:
- Always a good time Sam isOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/22/2014Always a good time Sam is a great host as are the bartenders Andy and michelle Excellent food especially the seafood apps and entreesSpecial Features:
- Great Atmosphere & FoodHihandikapDined on 3/20/2014The menu is, of course, Italian. The food was very good as was the atmosphere The service was good....but not greatSpecial Features:
- Good ambience, good service,OchoaJrDined on 3/15/2014I liked the background music, I was in a hurry and the food was served fastI would recommend this to a friend.
- Best downtown Hollywood restaurantHarrisonDined on 3/15/2014Once again, the best spot in downtown Hollywood. Every member of the staff, from the owner down, makes you feel welcome and the food could not be better. I could not recommend Fascino's more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and Service Very GoodTaffyDined on 3/7/2014We arrived on time and were seated immediately. Vince, our waiter, was terrific. He has a wonderful personality, and is a very efficient waiter. I ordered the Branzino and my husband had the special, which was short ribs. Both were excellent. The restaurant also has a nice ambience. Try it and ask for Vince. (They do have valet parking, which I love).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Facino's was wonderful withoutKevinDined on 3/1/2014Facino's was wonderful without exception I would highly recommend for everything associated with what one would expect for a great restatuant; Food, Service, Location, but most of all Food great presentations by the friendliest staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderfulfoodfanDined on 2/22/2014This was my fourth visit in five weeks. Everything I've tried has been excellent, especially the Rigatoni with Sunday pork gravy. The service is very professional and Sam the owner makes you feel at home. A great place for an evening out or for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sat evecarol1234Dined on 2/15/2014very short of waitstaff. our server had 2 large tables as well as our party of 5 arriving at once. co-waitstaff too stressed and busy to attend to us too. waited a very long time for our wine ordered, and a ridiculously long time for our food. te food was very disappointing. poor quality and not well prepared. we were hoping for a "local gem" as we just moved to hollywood lakes and eat out often with friends. did not find that geem.
- Southern Italian gemDavidDined on 1/31/2014The owner is a restauranteur from Chicago. He serendipitously found this site when the previous owner was ready to get out of the business. The current owner brought his chef and some staff from Chicago and starting cooking up great Italian food in Hollywood. The red sauce was very good and my buddy loved the carbonara sauce which was not too creamy. We had some great fried mozerella- fresh. And the pork chop was so good even the Jews were thrilled. I will be back to Fascianos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty goodGtrg8rVIPDined on 1/19/2014This took over the old Fulvio's location. The food was good but not special. The menu was more limited than its predecessor's. I would eat there again if I was in the area and in the mood for paragiana, but we wouldn't go out of our way to return.Special Features:
- Needs improvement.StulawyerDined on 1/11/2014Food was fine but we had to wait over 90 minutes to get our food. They kept apologizing but still no food. If it happens again it will be our last time at this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rememberable ExperienceHenley1Dined on 1/3/2014Not only was the food absolutely delicious, but our waiter was outstanding. He was very attentive and personable. I took my father here while he was visiting from up North. I will definitely be coming back with my boyfriend, and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a first time exper4iencesuzidbVIPDined on 12/28/2013It was a first time exper4ience and we were greeted at the door for our reservation with a push to a pushed in table next to the door as our only option. WE could wait, but there was no way of knowing how long. Eventually, we sat. It was evident that the staff and owner were familiar with most of the other patrons and served us but with a rushed attitude. WE did not feel welcome. The food was good and worth another try
- Sea bass, risotto to die forGoPokesDined on 12/27/2013Ordered the chilean sea bass and parmesan risotto special. It was so delicious. I can't say how good it was on a G rated site. The Harrisons on the beach chicekn was also excellent. And the caprese salad was very fresh. We will go again before we leave Hollywood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best MeatballsvikarellaDined on 12/27/2013Even my finicky kids loved them! Consistently good. We've been there several times & the food & service has always been on point!Special Features:
- Good food, average serviceopalcalaVIPDined on 12/27/2013Considering we had a reservation and the place was empty when we got there, we were seated in a booth right in front of the kitchen. This was not ideal as we could feel the heat of the ovens. Our waiter was average at best and the servers were more attentive to us. My husband said the chicken parmigiana was one of the best he's ever had. I had the filet mignon with peppercorn sauce, which was cooked to perfection. The mashed potatoes were ok, a little less than average for the price of the meal. Overall, I might go back, but nothing really stood out for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian food in Hollywood.StaceyDined on 12/14/2013We started with the meatball salad. Perfect meatballs and excellent tomato gravy. Braised short rib was perfect. Best Tiramisu ever-cake spongy with the right flavor of brandy, not overwhelmed by coffee, creme fraiche was light & fresh. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great............serviceLoseyDined on 12/13/2013Food was great............service just fair..........very noisy!!
- Taste of the Past24dinnerVIPDined on 12/13/2013A nostalgic trip down memory lane as Frank Sinatra's best provide the comfortable background music to an excellent Italian feast prepared as Grandma might, and served by a wait staff headed up by Dominick. Close your eyes and imagine it's Sunday afternoon and the table is laden with delicious treats as a Caprese Salad [ enough to share ], & Chicken Vesuvio with roasted potatoes and peas, A large selection of appetizers include my wife's favorite Egg Plant Stack, and meat balls of course.... If you like fish,try the Chilean Sea Bass with Sauted Spinach. Very limited dessert choices but there is usually never any room left anyway.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely a keepercattyVIPDined on 12/7/2013I normally don't fill out these forms, but the service was so exceptional, I decided to respond. From the moment you walk in until you leave, the staff is friendly and helpful. No request was turned down. I would definitely recommend the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerRene58Dined on 11/20/2013Went there on a recommendation. I'm glad I listened. Fascino's is great place. The calamari was very tasty. In our party of 4 (2 couples) we had the Branzino, Spaghetti Carbonara, Sea Bass and Spaghetti w/ Garlic n Oil. If have to tell that they we all very tasty n in large portions. The pasta dishes weren't laden w/ heavy sauces nor too oily. For desert we ordered Tiramisu, Carrot Cake n Sorbet n they were all off the chain. I totally recommend Fascino'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Welcome addition to HollywoodHarrisonDined on 11/20/2013I went with a group of friends to celebrate a birthday. The staff could not have been nicer. Vince, our waiter was outstanding! The food was excellent and I love the warm, old-time Italian restaurant feel. Would definitely recommend and since it's in my neighborhood, I wish this new restaurant many years of success!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would give it another tryAbbydabbyVIPDined on 11/9/2013Meal was good not great. My husband had the short rib special which was very good my eggplant parm was just ok .... Didn't like they charge 2.00 for a drink on the rocks??? $2..00 for iceI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpotDaveDined on 11/2/2013Regular Saturday night spot. Foods great. Staff freindly and makes you what you want. Sam the owner always there and spends time with the regulars. Music is Sinatra and Dean martin...Great "Joint"....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good. Had the scallops.TovasueDined on 11/1/2013Food was good. Had the scallops. Very nicely presented and delicious. More traditional Italian than Fulvio's. but not neatly as good. We'll go back. Bar is NOT fully stocked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.