Farrell's Rancho Cucamonga
10742 Foothill Blvd.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Farrell's Rancho Cucamonga
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.farrellsusa.com/
- Phone: 9099898777
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Farrell's offers customized menu options for your event based on what YOU want! Give us a call today to set up your next party!
- Entertainment: Farrell's offers 30+ birthday songs to celebrate your special day! But it doesn't stop there.. We have a variety of celebration songs ranging from anniversaries to potty training and everything in between. Announcements for good grades, cheers for finishing your sundae, and ribbons for all of your accomplishments!
A word from Farrell's Rancho Cucamonga
Farrell's Ice Cream Parlour is definitely a one of a kind! We are a fun-filled family restaurant built around making memories for generations to come! Join us to enjoy our 1920s themed ice cream fountain feel, with all the delicious treats to go with it! Come join us for birthdays, anniversaries, or any other celebration you can think of! We have 30+ different birthday songs, performed by our wonderful cast for every person who walks in with another year to celebrate. If you'd care to join us for good grades, completion of potty training, or even a new job, we can guarantee to make it that much more special for you! Come on in and start making memories! As a little added hint, memorize these 14 fabulous Farrell's words, recite them on your visit, and receive a free licorice rope! "Farrell's Features Fabulous Food and Fantastic Fountain Fantasies for Frolicking Fun Filled Festive Families."Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Farrell's Rancho Cucamonga reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelEnergetic
kid-friendly (45)good for groups (36)special occasion (33)great for lunch (14)fit for foodies (9)neighborhood gem (8)hot spot (5)great for brunch (5)late-night find (2)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great place to celebrate birthdays!familyluv4Dined on 6/28/2014Every honoree feels very special with huge announcements of their special day. Don't expect to come here for a quiet meal. Kids of all ages really enjoyed this place. Treats and mustache items in gift shop were great too!Special Features:
- Great for kid birthdays.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014Bring your child. They'll be sure to have a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely fantastic!KidatHeartDined on 6/27/2014We loved it so much that we just booked another reservation. We had so much fun! The food was great and the shakes took us back to the old soda jerk spots. Can't wait to go there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So much fun!!MistyDined on 6/27/2014We loved our special lunch at Farrell's!! It was delicious and so entertaining :-) my toddler loved the music and dancing and the fun atmosphere. Our waiter Frank was super friendly and upbeat. He gave us excellent service and made our lunch a time to remember!! We will def be repeat customers :-)Special Features:
- Great Birthday Place!life4soccerDined on 6/26/2014My 2 year old daughter loved the band and singing. Food and service was great too!Special Features:
- Great birthday place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/25/2014Food is great staff is awesome! Do not go there if you want a quiet dinner:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummmmcindibearDined on 6/25/2014Had a great time in the challenge... thanks to the manager and staff for making it fun !!Special Features:
- Awesomenessall2happyDined on 6/23/2014Being it was a Monday afternoon, the tempo was on the light side which was great for entertaining my young grandson without allot of distractions.Special Features:
- ReservationskenpartyDined on 6/21/2014All in all, we had a great time. We had reservations for 24 persons for 2:ooPM. we did not get seated until over 45 minutes late. If people have reservations it would seem you should have the seating ready for the scheduled time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOWall2happyDined on 6/21/2014Just as I remember when I was a kid. Farrells was my favorite place then and now that I am a grandma. Love all the action and the modern twist to the songs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!TengoHambreDined on 6/21/2014We came to Farrell's to celebrate Father's Day, and we couldn't have been happier with EVERYTHING. The food was outstanding, especially for a place specializing in ice cream - which was also delish! Portions are on the gigantic size, so you may want to consider sharing, especially if you plan to save room for dessert. It was my kids' first time at Farrell's - and my first time since I was a kid, and my two-year-old bounced around to all of the drum beats that boomed for the birthday celebrations. We'll definitely be back, especially since they have lactose-free ice cream options for my hubs.Special Features:
- slow serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/20/2014the service was slow waited 45 minutes for our food to come out, but the all american burger was very good my wife had the fish tacos and they weren't to bad lot of garnish on the tacos. if u have a birthday this is the place to go...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty Pricey!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/17/2014Overall, good experience but VERY pricey! Probably would only go next time for ice cream. It also took toooooo long to get our food but waitress was very nice n cheery!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Energetic staffOmejrDined on 6/16/2014It must be hard to work here. The entire staff is creative, happy and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for birthdaysJillybeanDined on 6/16/2014Farrell's made my 6-year-old's birthday dinner a success. The atmosphere felt like she was having a birthday party and the food was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun place for familiesgluttonDined on 6/15/2014This was our second visit, and we have had fun both times. The only thing I would change is perhaps offering smaller portions. No one goes to an ice cream parlor to eat a "healthy" meal, but if the portions were smaller and had smaller prices, that would leave room for the real stars of the menu: the desserts. Service was fun and friendly, and we'll continue to go there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!AdriGDined on 6/13/2014It's a very fun environment with a friendly attentive staff can't forget about the food and ice cream it was all so delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very enjoyableicecreamgrannyDined on 6/13/2014Crystal is my granddaughter who we were celebrating for. I remember one of the original Farrell's. This was very much like the one I remember. Your staff was very friendly. My other grandchildren expressed a desire to return.Special Features:
- Great chili friesChiliFriesDined on 6/11/2014The chili fries were great, as always. The service was friendly, but not always available. It's a fun place to celebrate things, the staff sings for all sorts of occasions. The only problem was that when we ordered, I ordered a chili fry to split (with the kids). When the food came, my sandwich had a side of chili fries (which do not resemble their usual amazing chili fries) instead. I asked for the separate chili fries, we discussed the mix up, and they did come, but I was charged for both without warning. It's only a few extra dollars, but it really bummed me out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday must!Xserver2engineerDined on 6/8/2014Excellent service & food! Been to Rancho location 2. Multiple hostesses so always greeted at the door & a manager stop by AFTER we had a chance to try our food. Each manager was very friendly and sincere, which explains the great service. Strategic table type/placement so short waits. Always very busy, second time was a group of 11 for my 9yr old birthday. SHE requested the place after our first visit. They servers make a big deal out of a little birthday tune with drums as a group, the're surprisingly engaged. Food is great too, onion strings are light oil & crispy & the buffalo chx sandwich (recommended) was superb. Wife loved the cobb. Great ice cream too. Caution, its really loud, bright, and colorful; great place for a family outing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awful!!ToobadsosadDined on 6/7/2014Loved this place as a kid so I took my girls. Wow! What a horrible disappointment. Waitress didn't know the menu, didn't bring the correct food, didn't supply us with utensils until we asked and then said they were out of them and had to wash them. And there is way too much noise!! It should be fun and energetic not in your face over and over and over and over and over again. Totally ruins the fun when there is only the singing going on and the siren going off. No fun. Horrible service. Bad food. Don't waste your time here
- Great fun for the kidsMarshall748Dined on 6/7/2014Kids had fun, staff was very nice. The zoo was a eye opener for my 3 year old. The club sandwich was good,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy and EnergeticFlyInYourSoupDined on 6/3/2014Very energetic atmosphere. Everyone working there was very helpful and very committed to providing quality service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 188 reviews are from the Farrell's Rancho Cucamonga reviews archive.
- partyluv2eatDined on 6/1/2014We had a group of 15, and everyone had a lot of fun. This place is crazy with excitement there is always something going on. The food is good and the ice cream is great. It is a real Party atmosphere. It may be a little pricy, but still funSpecial Features:
- go earlymemorylaneDined on 6/1/2014we went early around 11:30, it was a great time frame for us, the mood was enjoyable not to loud, I could just imagine how loud it gets later in the afternoon. It was their first time visiting, I hadn't been at a Farrell's since 1981! It brought bad good memories, we will definitely be going back in the near future!Special Features:
- Long wait...DeemDined on 5/31/2014I was so excited to come here since we don't have a Farrell's in the bay area. It was a great feeling but I was very disappointed with the service. The restaurant was not full and it took 40 mins to receive 2 hot fudge sundaes & 1 child clown sundae. Otherwise, it felt great to re-live my childhood.Special Features:
- Thank you for the memories.awesomeDined on 5/31/2014We drove from Temecula for my daughters 11th birthday. What a great job. Natalie was our server and deserves praise. She did a great job and made wonderful memories for our family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun times!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2014A fun, interactive place! The ambiance appeals to the young and the young at heart a like. The food was great, big servings. And the desserts were the true star! Definitely one of those places to get dessert only! Making the online reservations made this experience even better!Special Features:
- fun for kidsshotokanjoDined on 5/30/2014Farrells was just as expected , food is basicly an expensive burger joint , food is fair but nothing spectacular. Very loud atmosphere, perfect for keeping the kids entertained . Ridiculous ice cream concoctions that are delishous . Date night I say nay but good for the kids .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly excellentJazyDined on 5/30/2014I'm so happy we decided to celebrate my son's birthday here. He had an awesome time, as did the rest of us. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone I know! Thanks for making my son's birthday a memorable one. We will definitely be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still fun for birthdayskmgaaDined on 5/24/2014I am an adult who celebrated her birthday with other adults at Farrell's. It was nostalgia for all of us, as we had all gone to the one in Rosemead (no closed) when we were children. It was fun to take our kids (2 1/2 year old) who enjoyed the energy, the singing and the ice cream. The service staff was awesome. They accommodated all of our needs.Special Features:
- First Time visit, DisappointedDisapointedDined on 5/24/2014We were very excited to visit Farrell's. It was the first time for our group of 12 and we expected a great experience. It was very disapointing from the very beginning. We got seated and had at least 2 people came to us to take our order for drinks. That took 15 minutes. After maybe 1/2 hr we finally met our server. She took our food order and that took a while. My husband had to go ask about our food since we were all waiting at least another 1/2 hr. As soon as he complained the food came right out. The fries where soggy and our orders weren't complete. YOu could tell the food had been sitting out. We spoke to a manager and he said it was a crazy day and he would send our new fries. The server dicounted drinks from bill to compensate.Special Features:
- Birthday FunCaligrlsunshineDined on 5/24/2014Took my daughter here for her 4th Birthday. Service was great and food was good. Will definitely come again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grandparents Day with grandchildrenjolivetDined on 5/24/2014Had a great time celebrating my grandchildren birthday. Their birthdays are 1 week apart and when coming to grandparents home, we were able to celebrate both birthdays and they had a great time.Special Features:
- Just okayjackrabbitDined on 5/22/2014The Farrell experience was just okay for Me and the family. Good was bland and average, my milkshake was mostly whipped cream. Will not have to dine here ever again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Come here to celebrate!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/22/2014We went here to celebrate the end of the school year and my son's straight A's. He'd never been and was very surprised by the sticker they made for him as well as the song. Such a fun place with excellent service and everyone had a wonderful, fun attitude. Thanks, Farrell's, for making our celebration perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special day made even better!FrekyfreedDined on 5/21/2014Farrell's made our daughter's graduation night even more special. They are attentive and the food was fantastic. Love this place.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/20/2014Fun place, but VERY overpriced! For 3 kids meals (inc. mac & cheese), a turkey club sandwich, and a chicken salad + 3 kids sundaes and 1 adult sundae to share. Total cost $87 dollars w/ tax and tip. The fun and atmosphere is great, but the value is not.Special Features:
- Not sure if we will be backTheVisitDined on 5/20/2014We were there for our grandsons end of school year celebration. Unfortunately they were never honored. Our waiter needed more customer service follow up training. I felt so bad for our grandsons, everyone else was getting sung to except these 2 little guys. We had to get up to ask for more napkins, our son in laws food was wrong, bad experience sad to say. Not like the Farrell's when I was a kid.Special Features:
- really poor servicerysmommyDined on 5/20/2014We went in for my sons graduation and was disappointed with the service. Our server was more interested in talking and laughing with her co-workers then taking care of her tables. I am a server at chili's bar and grill and she was not busy enough for us to deserve poor service. My dad never got his soup and when our food arrived we had to ask 3 different people for dressing for my dads salad he ordered. We will not be returning there nor will i recommend this place to anyone.