Farraddays Steakhouse – Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park
777 Isle of Capri Cir.
Pompano Beach, FL 33069Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Farraddays Steakhouse – Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pompano-park.isleofcapricasinos.com/dining/farraddays.html
- Phone: (954) 633-6644
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday, Thursday, & Sunday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:30pm- 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Wine Bar, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our Sales Manager is available to answer your questions and assist you in planning your event. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
- Private Party Contact: Karla Sosa 9546336558
- Entertainment: Farraddays offers live entertainment every Wednesday through Sunday night. Enjoy live bands featuring jazz, rock and Motown. Every other Sunday enjoy the live beats of Flamenco.
Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday Nights: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday nights: 6:30 - 10:30pm
A word from Farraddays Steakhouse – Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park
The cornerstone of Farradday's cuisine is our Midwestern beef, fresh seafood and friendly service. We also offer outstanding appetizers, seasonal entrees and house - made desserts. Farradday's is a perfect marriage of a quality experience along with upbeat, friendly, personalized service. Farraddays boasts a stylish atmosphere perfectly complimented with Southern style hospitality and an award winning wine list. We are very proud to have been awarded the Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence from 2010 - 2014. Our wine list spans the globe with 50 wines by the glass and more than 360 wines by the bottle.Continued
Host your events in our private dining room, perfect for parties from 10 to 30.
Host your events in our private dining room, perfect for parties from 10 to 30.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Farraddays Steakhouse – Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park - Best Restaurants in Pompano Beach ›
Farraddays Steakhouse – Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park reviews from OpenTable diners
64 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (55)romantic (40)notable wine list (39)fit for foodies (37)neighborhood gem (32)hot spot (25)late-night find (23)vibrant bar scene (20)good for groups (17)great for brunch (8)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- A good place for relaxed special dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/22/2014We ate at Farradday's the other night to celebrate a birthday. We wanted nice service, quiet ambiance, not dressed up and good food--and the restaurant really delivered. Our waiter Brooks made sure we had our drinks and appetizers quickly and then paced the meal so it was relaxed for the balance. Good drinks that were amazingly affordable--and both my husband's rib eye and my duck were great. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentAlliDined on 11/20/2014Our party of 3 was seated in a private cozy room. The food and the service was excellent. Our waiter Brooks made sure we were just in time for the Wynonna outdoor concert, which was also excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Warm and welcoming dininig experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2014From the moment you are greeted at the entrance by Ashley throughout the dining service from Earl to the last morsel of dessert...a beautiful ,relaxing and delicious experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs an entire professional staffAwfulVIPDined on 11/14/2014This place has potiential. It's halfway there. Service is grand but food is not. They fall short on the small stuff that makes a difference and veggie portions are way to small. Great atmosphere. Need new head chef!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another good experienceScarletDined on 11/12/2014Once again, an excellent experience. Super service by James who also had some perfect suggestions. We repeated some of our past orders, but tried some new ones also. Maître 'd Dominique suggested a delightful wine. Then on to the SMOKE FREE casino!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ScarletDined on 11/8/2014What a perfect evening! We were seated promptly and addressed immediately by maître'd extraordinaire Dominique and graciously served by Brooks. Perfect oysters, (with a very good mignonette), large and sweet Alaskan king crab legs, an expertly cooked King Cut prime rib, and a superb wine list. No dessert as we were quite full. Of note, the other servers ( especially James) would also check on us and refill our glasses and such. The staff seem to work together to ensure satisfaction of diners. Will definitely return soon.Special Features:
- Fabulous FindnormDined on 11/8/2014Our special occasion was made even more special by the wonderful food!Special Features:
- A Most Enjoyable Birthday DinnerPKRPLAYERSDined on 11/7/2014Took my wife to Farraddays to celebrate her birthday. Not that we were surprised but that we were extremely happy with our experience. From the very start being greeted by the hostess saying a happy birthday to my wife to our waiter being very professional and helpful with our dinner selection to the bus boy service making sure we had a steady supply of condiments with our dinner. My wife and I are already looking forward to our next dinner out at Farraddays.Special Features:
- Our go to placeSouthFloridaVegasLoverDined on 11/7/2014My boyfriend and I have eaten here many times, and it's our go to place for special occasions. The food and service are always excellent. He loves the steaks; I usually go with the lobster or other fish. I can honestly say we have never had a bad meal there. For those who enjoy a good bread basket, this place is great. The meal always ends with the Key Lime Pie which is served with fresh berries and is outstanding. After we eat, we get to go downstairs and gamble at the Isle Casino. We always enjoy these nights out.Special Features:
- Fantastic EveningFGZKRZ10Dined on 11/7/2014Very simple - GREAT SERVICE, GREAT FOOD, GREAT AMBIANCE! Couldn't ask for a better evening! Had a Jazz combo with a Fantastic singer, Brooke our server made our evening very "welcoming" and Dominique the Manager was his usual Fantastic self, personally welcoming us and making us feel extremely comfortable. And of course we don't want to leave out Ashley the hostess seating us at the "best seat in the house"Special Features:
- GREAT PLACEAPPIEDined on 11/6/2014WE ARRIVED HALF HOUR TO EARLY, HOWEVER THE MANAGER DOMINIQUE AND HIS BRIGADE WELKOMED US AND HAD A TABLE FOR US. ALL WAS PERFECT, THE WINE WAS GREAT THE STEAK TARTAR AND THE SURF AND TURF GREAT. WE PLAN THIS RESTAURANT FOR WEEKLY VISIT. APPIE FROM LUXEMBOURGSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great diningluvtheislesDined on 11/1/2014we've been to farradays quite a couple of times and we are never disappointed. the entertainment adds a great touch.Special Features:
- Great FoodBillDined on 11/1/2014We've Dined here about five or six times and always have enjoyed our meals. Our table this time though was in an area too noisy for me and I'll try to sit elsewhere on my next visit. The oysters were fresh and delicious. This time we tried the tomato salad and the tomatoes were out of this world and served with blue cheese and onion. The wedge salad was a little smaller than usual but still excellent. My steak was perfectly cooked and as always I enjoyed a large baked potato. My partner went with the prime rib and said it was the best in town. No room for dessert this trip. We highly recommend this place.Special Features:
- this surprised megregVIPDined on 10/24/2014this was such a great find. the chef came out to talk to us and i asked him if you knew Pittsburgh black and he said yes. who knows how to cook this any more. it was awesome mixed with the portabella and escargot with special sauce. wine excellent and served professionally, excellent service from the start to finish. seats were buttery soft. i was shocked this place was that good because of being in a casinoSpecial Features:
- good placefooddivaDined on 10/11/2014I have dined here several times and have never been disappointed. I especially like that tables are not close together and you can have privacy with your fellow diners. I also like that we are not rushed through dinner. Service is very accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BartbellDined on 10/11/2014Terrific ambiance. The food was very good and the service was great! Great place to have a special dinner and be able to carry on a conversation....nice background live music...I will go back...Special Features:
- My friends and I enjoyedAlliDined on 10/11/2014It was a great treat for me to take friends out to dinner and have everything go so smoothly. We all enjoyed our entrees and the appetizers were amazing (crabcakes). Our server (Andrew) was courteous, friendly and knowledgeable about menu items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional dining experience.RelaxedRomanticDined on 10/10/2014My wife and I were blown away by the quality of the dining experience. The ambiance was on par with the finest of freestanding steakhouses, and the food was 5 star.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/8/2014I am fast becoming a regular and thoroughly enjoy the food which is some of the best that I have ever had. Great staff that is attentive to every detail but not intrusive. Dominique the manager is a gem along with Ashley the host who is always warm. Try the crabcakes and anything from the dessert menu is well worth it. Coming back and back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!!MASSADined on 10/4/2014From the minute we walked in. Dominick is super friendly, and the atmosphere is outstanding!! Service was top notch, and when you go you have to ask for Earl. He was on top of everything made great recommendations and never missed a beat!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night outdate2nightDined on 9/14/2014The ambience was wonderful, the combo band offered up smooth sounds and the food was delicious. The Roasted Chilean Sea Bass and Snapper Francaise were prepared to perfection. I was a little disappointed that my husband's birthday was not acknowledged in some small way - though we put it on our reservation. That was the reason we sought out Farradday's. But we would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & WineRolandDined on 9/13/2014I love this restauarant! Great food... of course the steaks but everything is good. Braised short ribs as an appetizer, lobster bisque, lamb chops, king crab legs etc. The wine list is very good and everyone is knowledgable about their selections. My server was Brooks and he is very attentive and provides excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakHouseBillDined on 9/13/2014We've probably dined here seven or eight times and have never been disappointed. Service is top notch. The entire wait staff was attentive to our needs. We shared oysters. They were fresh and cleanly shucked. The wedge salad was delicious but too large. My steak was perfect and they have to be the last steak house to have onion rings. My partner had the dover sole. Loved it but wanted a little more sauce. Had to get desserts to go because the meal portions are so generous.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014The Matri De Dominic was terriffic and our server James could not have been better. Extremely knowledgeable and courteous. The open table reservation worked great.Special Features:
- Great place! Glad on Open Table nowRolandDined on 9/5/2014The steaks are tender, try the bordelaise sauce (made there!). The Braised Short Ribs appetizer is so tender the meat just falls apart. I have tried most everything on the menu (but fish, not my favorite). Lamp chops, duck and the pork loin are all tender and a delight. On weekends, you can get a 2lb. Maine lobster or King crab legs. Oh, and the wine list is top notch. My server was Brooks. He was very attentive and knowledgable about the menu and wine. I am definitely going back!Special Features:
- he Best in the Ft Lauderdale AreawildbrrDined on 9/4/2014I went to Farradday's on a special date. It is located in Pompano Park, the location of the Isle Casino. The decor within the restaurant was both classic and romantic. The service was outstanding. Our waiter, Brooks, was prompt, knowledgeable, and personable. I spent about twenty minutes with the wine list. I ordered the seafood bisque and my partner ordered the cold seafood sampler; both were delicious. Farradday's had two classes of steaks; a wet aged choice steak, and a wet aged prime steak. I ordered the prime aged ribeye. My partner ordered a well-prepared Chilean sea bass. The food was everything we expected, and more. The manager, Dominique, took us on a tour of his wine cellar afterwards. I highly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Experience!!SarasotaCoupleDined on 8/31/2014Everything about this restaurant is top notch. The atmosphere is very relaxing, the food delicious and Brooks, our server, went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and taken care of. Our meal was timed perfectly, our wine glasses were never empty and his attention to detail was impeccable. We also got an extra treat listening to a talented guitar player and his Flamenco dancer partner. When we were getting ready to leave, the manager Dominique, told us he had 2 more bottles of our favorite wine in an earlier vintage and offered to hold them for us for next time. The entire evening was perfect. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent EverythingabgrooveDined on 8/30/2014The food was amazing. My wife is very picky when it comes to her steaks and she agreed that hers was perfect. The service was top notch. The band was perfect; not so loud that we had to yell over it or so low that we didn't notice it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent mealFDLovrDined on 8/29/2014The meal and wine were really great. The manager that opened our wine was wonderful, as always. We have dined here before and even though we have some food allergies, we've been able to eat both seafood and steaks safely. Our only concern was the waitress and her lack of knowledge regarding gluten free meals. The waitstaff has always been aware of gluten free options and confirmed any questions we've asked with the chef. Our server on Friday night repeatedly gave us unsafe advice. Please tell them to ask the chef if their uncertain as to what ingredients go into a dish. For us, Gluten free dining is a life necessity not a diet choice. The support staff was friendly and professional. The live music was a nice surprise and first rate.Special Features:
- August 23chefiapichinoDined on 8/23/2014We had a incredible evening celebrating our 44th Anniversary and 69th Birthday. Dominic could not have been a more gracious host. Earl our waiter provided outstanding service and the food was cooked to perfection. It was an outstanding dining experience. We could not thank Dominic enough for making our evening special.Special Features:
- A nice surprise!EdieVIPDined on 8/16/2014First time dining here. Was very good. The onion soup had a lot of flavor and cheesy. The crab cakes were excellent. Onion rings not greasy and very good. The dessert was very refreshing. Had chocolate gelato with fruit. I would reccomend tvis restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak HouseBillDined on 8/9/2014This was my second trip there this month. Service is always spot on. We started with the oysters which were perfected cleaned and very fresh. We followed it with the French Onion Soup. It had a rich dark flavor. My partner had the Dover Sole which was perfectly cooked and deboned. It could have used a a little sauce but otherwise was a great dish. I had the prime rib. Cooked just as I liked it served with a giant perfect baked potato. I also ordered the onion rings which steak houses seldom serve anymore and theirs were the best I've had in a long time,. I joked that my meal was so large that next time I'm just ordering the potato and onion rings so I have room for dessert. We had to take dessert home. It the coconut cream pie.Special Features:
- Great place!!!AnibalDined on 8/7/2014We are new to the area and Farraddays came up first in the Open Table list of restaurants in Pompano. It happens to be very, very close to us so we decided to go there for wedding anniversary dinner after reviewing the menu. For sure, we will become regulars. Our server, Deborah, was excellent and the manager was very attentive. Drinks were very good. Wine selection is extensive and recognized for three years by Wine Spectator. Share and order of crab cakes that were excellent. Since this is a steakhouse, decided the order the new york steak and the double lamb chops. Both were cooked to perfection. And as a plus, the restaurant had a live group which provided very nice background music.Special Features:
- Ask for EarlBobbyGDined on 8/2/2014We had a memorable experience at Farraddays. Earl, our waiter, was always there when we needed him and made sure we were happy but not pushed. The BBQ shrimp appetizer was very good and the bone-in filet was cooked to perfection. For a great experience....ASK FOR EARL.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Find...BonVivantVIPDined on 8/1/2014We found this restaurant on Open Table and decided to give it a try...and we were amazed at the quality of food and service. This restaurant far exceeded our expectations. The menu was extensive and it was difficult to choose, so we sampled many items and all were found to be outstanding. We can not wait to go back, and would recommend this to anybody looking for a great steakhouse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Farraddays Steakhouse – Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park reviews archive.