Royal Palm Place 399 SE Mizner Blvd.
Boca Raton, FL 33432Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.farmhousekitchenboca.com/
- Phone: (561) 826-2625
- Hours of Operation:
11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Sunday - Saturday
BRUNCH: 10:30 AM - 3:00
Dinner: 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Vegetarian / Vegan, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matthew Danaher
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Delivery, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We accommodate any size Take-Out/Catering events. Our friendly staff makes party planning easy for any host. The kitchen will prepare any order and have it ready for pick-up (or curbside) within a fashionable time offered by the host.
- Private Party Facilities: Based on an advanced event contract, we have the facilities to buy-out the restaurant for a day/night event or occasion. Whether it"s a Birthday bash, Wedding Rehearsal or a Company end of the year gala, we can put together a menu that suits your guests needs (food & beverage). Advanced notice of 4-6 months is recommended based on high volume of that specific season.
- Private Party Contact: Andrea Johnson 5613719210x
- Special Events: Every week we have a special occurring; whether it's our daily Drink of the Day, Daily food specials, or BRUNCH with bottomless mimosa's at $14/guest. There is always something special happening at the FARMHOUSE Kitchen.
A word from Farmhouse Kitchen
Welcome to Gary Rack’s FARMHOUSE Kitchen, a prolific restaurant model crafted upon a philosophy the management team takes pride in. Respecting the guests; Honoring the environment and Supporting local purveyors, the FARMHOUSE Kitchen will serve ‘just-good-food’. The FARMHOUSE kitchen was cultivated to represent a powerful mission, to not only serve as a place to dine, but offer as an irresistible farm-fresh lifestyle we all crave. THE FOOD REVOLUTION is here, and the FARMHOUSE Kitchen has constructed a menu designed for clean eating. Empowering our taste buds while fueling our bodies is the back-to-basics mentality Executive Chef Matthew Danaher cooks by. The meticulously developed menu encapsulates passion for redefining fresh-focused foods that produces simply ‘just good food’s’. Seasonal, sustainable, locally sourced ingredients form crave-worthy dishes that exude ingenuity to create the FARMHOUSE Kitchen tradition.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Farmhouse Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (11)fit for foodies (11)neighborhood gem (10)good for groups (7)great for lunch (6)great for brunch (4)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (1)romantic (1)late-night find (0)notable wine list (0)Show More
- Great, BUT Where's the BreadRaymondVIPDined on 11/22/2014This was the best "farmer healthy" food we have eaten in south Florida. But the high focus on health is sometimes out of focus. We had delicious tuna tartare but you could not get a cracker or a small piece of whole wheat hard crust bread at any price to go with eat--but you could get FRENCH FRIED SWEET POTATO! My wife and I had a hard time equating a lack of bread of any kind (except for big flat breads that are never never plain) and the easy availability of french fried sweet potato which in no way is a high-health food. OTHERWISE IT WAS OUTSTANDING.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful addition to the area.FoodieDined on 11/22/2014Surprisingly good service for a busy place. A tad pricey but delicious, Nice healthy choices. Fun food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegan OpinionVeganNomsDined on 11/21/2014Decided to give this place a try for my anniversary dinner. Made reservations, but we were initially seated directly behind a door (even though there were other open tables). We requested a move to another table and the waitstaff accommodated. Zucchini chips were great, but they didn't veganise them well (just removed the cheese and still brought out a yogurt dressing with it. We didn't bother asking for another option, as the chips were ok on their own.) Got 2 veggie sides. The cauliflower was very good. The root veggies had a nice mix, but everything was under-cooked. Split the pear flatbread. It came sans cheese, but with nothing to replace it (there are tons of vegan cheese and cream alternatives out there, even a dab of tahini or some roasted nuts would have improved it immensely). It was ... ok. The ambiance was sub-par for being in this part of Boca. Very bright, very cafeteria feeling and the outside felt very cramped. If there was music it was very low. I hope that this restaurant up's it's game a little bit. I felt like they (the waitstaff, whomever was cooking the food) didn't really understand that vegan food isn't just "regular food without the cheese." I would have liked to have seen a little more effort in making the dishes we ordered feel like they were restaurant quality. That said, I would still be willing to go there with a group that had varied dietary restrictions. I may go back to try the brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where do we park?TiniDined on 11/20/2014Royal Palm Plaza, where this restaurant is located, has become overwhelmed with popular lunch spots. As a result, it was nearly impossible to find a parking spot on the day in mid-November when we lunched there. Two turns around the huge parking area and the car was surrendered to the valet who also could not find a parking spot! Ridiculous. Our party of 3 was ready to go someplace else when a parking spot became available. On to the food... Very tasty,generous portions, but several mistakes made in special requests, such as no cheese on a sandwich. Then it was almost impossible to hail the waiter who was bustling hither and yon to rectify the mistake. Our lunch group will definitely not be returning during the winter season when the crowds really descend on Boca!
- Healthy eating in a great environmentmbnadocVIPDined on 11/18/2014Healthy eating with a nice menu, great service, nice environment. The salads were great. Have been there 4 times already.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overhyped low-quality food.NYAttorneyVIPDined on 11/16/2014Stay away ... Don't waste your moneys, Inless you have cash to burn.
- Farmhouse KitchenJamyVIPDined on 11/15/2014Very good food - frreshly made and outstanding seriveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Satisfied without being stuffedWendyDavisVIPDined on 11/14/2014Definitely try the buffalo cauliflower!! The tuna tartare was great also. Not to mention the quinoa salad (I added grilled salmon). The service was sooo slow, 25 minutes to get drinks! But food came out in a timely fashion. Will return for sure!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jumping on the Farm Fresh WagonCleanEaterVIPDined on 11/13/2014This is a trend that is spreading fast. There is another one a few miles away that I believe is more dedicated to serving healthy meals. This place is owned by the same people that own Racks in the Meisner Center. They have a premixed slaw vegetable mix that is served in multiple dishes with little variance. The Bison Burger is almost Greasy. I felt like I was at Racks....Boy is that burger JUICY ? GREASY? They must be mixing the Bison with fattier meats or they are using the fattiest cuts of the Bison to create this burger. It was not low fat! OK, I am not an average consumer. I enjoy eating, but I know how awful restaurant cuisine can be for your health. So, many folks that are only driven by flavor may enjoy this somewhat healthier restaurant more than me. The Flatbread was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly good?,BocaFeedVIPDined on 11/11/2014Enjoyed Table 42 at this location for 5 years...this is better! Cauliflower/kale flatbread was outstanding, my buffalo burger was nearly perfect and my wife said her salad w/shrimp was top-notch. Good wine/ beer list. Terrific service (well trained staff). Will go back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Farmhouse Kitchen reviews archive.