1901 North Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33431Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.farmerstableboca.com/
- Phone: 5614175836x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday 7 AM -10 PM
Friday 7 AM - 11 PM
Sat 8 AM - 11 PM
Sun 8 AM -10 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Wilson Wieggel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Farmer's Table
Opened by real estate developer Mitchell Robbins and Chef Joey Giannuzzi, Farmer’s Table is a healthy, delicious and affordable dining destination in Boca Raton. The warm and welcoming restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers take-out options through Farmer’s Table Cafe. Dishes center on fresh, seasonal ingredients in their purest form, devoid of excess fat, salt, processing, toxins and all the other extras you don’t want. No butter or cream is used in any dishes, and the restaurant does not have a deep fat fryer or microwave. Farmer’s Table caters to the whole family, featuring a special, Healthy Kids Menu, while accommodating such diets as gluten free, Paleo and vegetarian. Farmer’s Table hosts special events and educational activities to serve as a wellness hub in the community. The largest health-focused restaurant in the area with 200 seats, Farmer’s Table is located on the corner of 19th and Military Trail, adjacent to the Wyndham Hotel.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Farmer's Table - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
Farmer's Table reviews from OpenTable diners
271 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (172)great for outdoor dining (125)neighborhood gem (116)great for lunch (74)good for groups (65)special occasion (62)hot spot (58)great for brunch (48)kid-friendly (30)romantic (25)vibrant bar scene (21)notable wine list (20)scenic view (16)late-night find (11)Show More
- Excellent!Lliu112297Dined on 10/16/2014The ambiance and food are exceptional! The dishes are made with top quality ingredients that satisfy both vegetarians and meat eaters alike.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Refreshing ChangeBocaVIPDined on 10/15/2014It's nice to have healthy and creative food items. The staff is always very nice and helpful. The food is also very flavorful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RichendoDined on 10/13/2014a very excellent restaurant. everyone was very friendly and willing to accomodate. The food was very good with a very good menu. Price range was also very good. definitely a restaurant that I will frequent often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/13/2014Very different menu, healthy twist with very tasty food. Reasonable prices except for alcoholic drinks which are too expensive.Special Features:
- Loved it!LoribDined on 10/12/2014Went on a recommendation from a friend, he said order slowly or else you will be finished in 15mins, slightly exaggerated but we did mention to our server that we were planning ordering slowly, he accommodated us very nicely. The food was delicious!! Ambiance very lovely. We would highly recommend this restaurant and will go again when we are in Florida next time!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/11/2014It was a healthy type meal. Farm to Table and Vegen dishes. Not up our alley
- Bit disappointeddawnDined on 10/11/2014This was my first time at Farmers Market. Made reservations on opentable and was seated promptly.. We choice to eat outside, the weather was beautiful. It was much too noisy. The food was good but not outstandding except for the chocolate fudge cake. that was delicious.. The service was great. Water could have been refilled more frequently..Special Features:
- fedflogVIPDined on 10/10/2014Great, tasty & healthy food. Fresh ingredients in line with all the healthy recommendations you can read. Perfect choice to eat out and still feel you have been reasonnable ! Unfortunately service is deficient and this was true at our last visit too. May be because we were seated outside, but that should not be a reason. We still gave it a second chance because the food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always EnjoyableBabepresVIPDined on 10/9/2014Have enjoyed Farmer's Table every time we have eaten there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fussy foodieFussyfoodieDined on 10/6/2014You can relax at Farmers Table and know that you are eating healthy .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvgoodfoofDined on 10/5/2014The place to go if you are vegetarian all of the food is healthy and very tasty we will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fabulous!googooDined on 10/2/2014The food was terrific. Our waiter was extremely knowledgeable not only of the menu and specials but also of the background of the farmers table history. We were so happy there was no wait although we did have a reservation. We would definitely return and plan to buy gift certificates for the holidays to allow our friends to have the great experience too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Farmers Table!betteDined on 9/29/2014What a fabulous restaurant. Have now been there many times, and always excellent in every way. This time, our waitress was a little too exuberant, and did not really listen to us, but even at that, she was attentive and brought our food at just the right pace.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistantely great!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/27/2014Fresh, delicious and healthy menu with a flair!! Beautiful presentation on plate! Will be back!Special Features:
- EICKIEDined on 9/27/2014THE SERVER DIDN'T PUT OUR FOOD ORDER IN OR IT GOT MIXED UP IN THE KITCHEN. WE WAITED 1HOUR 10 MINUTES FOR THE FOOD TO ARRIVE. NEEDLESS TO SAY THAT WE WERE NOT HAPPY DINERS.
- Restaurantssilverfoxreview1Dined on 9/26/2014You offer wonderful restaurant choices. We are pleasantly surprised when new choices are given.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JosephDined on 9/24/2014Fresh, delicious food - good vegetables, chicken was deliciousSpecial Features:
- great meal and servicedemroom649Dined on 9/24/2014We went on Rosh Hashanah (Thursday night) so I'm imagining the restaurant was less noisy & crowded than usual. Had a res for two, seated right away...albeit at a table about 18" away from another table for 2. Our server was very attentive. We started with the roasted artichoke as an appetizer. The aioli was good, artichoke was only ok... nothing compared to delicious one I recently had at Houston's. I had the house salad (not on the menu, $6), nice greens & house dressing. My friend had the seared scallops and enjoyed her meal. I had the mushroom & goat cheese flatbread, thought it was very good. Fudge cake for dessert. Suggest reading reviews before going for menu guidance. Would get the short run tacos instead of artichoke. Will go again.Special Features:
- 4TH VISIT - LOOKING FORWARD TO 5THBocafoodmavenVIPDined on 9/24/2014i only keep going back because the food is good and ambiance is good. Service is okay - needs a bit more professionalism. Hasn't changed for the better during any of our visits. My only criticisms are that, pita bread with or without hummus, should be set at table at no charge. Entree and Salad prices are adequate to sustain no charge pita. The other is price of alcoholic drinks. About 20-25% too high.Special Features:
- Who Changed this Place?EmzeeVIPDined on 9/22/2014New menu is abbreviated with many favorites GONE! No longer worth putting up with the noise level. So sorry---it WAS my favorite place.
- YumOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/22/2014Fresh food, beautiful space. Had a great meal at Farmers Table. I'll be backSpecial Features:
- Need A ValetOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/21/2014The restaurant is great. Unfortunately we arrived during a torrential downpour. There was no valet! There was no covered area to drop off passengers. A valet with big umbrellas would have been a welcome sight!Special Features:
- Great DinnerClayBDined on 9/19/2014I have never been disappointed at Farmer's Table. My date and I were seated upon arrival- honoring our open table reservation. A booth was given to us as per our request. Both of our dinners were delicious- I had the salmon and my date had the trout. My date's sweet potatoes were not warm. Our server brought him a new serving promptly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulLindaretiredDined on 9/15/2014Wonderful each time.....always try at least one new dish each timeSpecial Features:
- Not so healthy! Disappointing.mbnadocVIPDined on 9/15/2014The food was surprisingly salty. The spaghetti squash was partially uncooked. When we addressed this with the server, the implication made was that we complained to get "something for nothing". One gets the impression that the "healthy food from farm to table" is quite misleading. The wine servings are quite small. All in all, this was a disappointment to four foodies!
- Hidden GemlovehealthyfoodDined on 9/15/2014Had a little difficult time finding the restaurant. I missed it the first time and had to circle around and pay closer attention to the addresses. I wasn't expecting it to be in the Wyndham motel. Why would they hide that fact? They should put addr at the top of website. This was my first time at Farmer's Table. The waiter had a thick French accent which was a little difficult to understand. The prices were a bit higher than I normally spend on dinner. I ordered the meatloaf special. My guest ordered the skirt steak. We split the Mediterranean salad. The food was excellent and healthy. However, my guest was dismayed that they did not serve bread. Total cost of the meal came to $74, including two beverages, two entrees, one salad and tax.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great!BGS511VIPDined on 9/14/2014The food was great but our waiter needed improvement.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DRBBVIPDined on 9/12/2014CRACKER BARREL MEETS SEASON 52 !!!!!! WORTH ONE VISIT AT LEAST.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Gemluv2dineVIPDined on 9/12/2014We were absolutely impressed from the appetizers to the main courses. We all had different items and everything was great. Prices are reasonable and the server Scott was a big part of the wonderful experience we had. We had our daughter join us this evening and she raved how wonderful everything was. Must go.Special Features:
- Great food, not great serviceLeahVIPDined on 9/11/2014The food was healthy and delicious!! However, I found the service to be disappointing. Every time I have a reservation they NEVER honor the time or the reservation and I'm always told I have to wait 15 - 20 minutes past the time of my reservation. I then ordered a tea at the bar while I waited and they would not allow me to pay for the tea at the end of my dinner with the rest of my meal. I inconveniently had to pay for the tea at the bar before I was seated at my table. Usually when I have a drink at a bar the hostess or waiter/waitresses carries the drink to the table for the customer, however I was left to carry my hot tea through the crowded restaurant. It seems they are really lacking in customer service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night exceptBocafoodieVIPDined on 9/11/2014The food cannot be best. The staff is the best. We had wine from Cakebread. Not always ebay to find. I only gave 3 stats to ambiance because for a restaurant that is health conscious and serves mostly organic foods they allow smoking on the enclosed back patio. As we finished our meal the smoke and smell ruined dessert. Other restaurants say no smoking anywhere. I hope Farmer's Table will take the hint and do the same.Special Features:
- Always Worthy Of Our VisitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014We find Farmer's Table a must go for ourselves and friends. We recommend it when there are discussions of good places to eat.Special Features:
- Healthy eatingBinkieDined on 9/8/2014Great selection and options for vegetarians and non vegetarians. Good selection of fish dishes as well as beef. High quality food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- betteDined on 9/8/2014This is my 5th time at Farmers Table. I have been there as a couple and with the ladies for brunch, lunch and dinner. I love it! I am pleased with the food and service everytime. This night we had a waiter from France and he was charmingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT TASTING HEALTHY FOODOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/7/2014Great, fresh, healthy food, artfully presented. Knowledgeable wait staff, the desserts were very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Boca FindREBrokerDined on 9/5/2014It's nice to see a restaurant that's busy at 9:30 at night in off season! We love coming here. The foods always great and very creative. This is not your usual menu so if you're looking for something a little off the ordinary this is your place.Special Features:
- Love this placeCdp311Dined on 9/5/2014Really enjoy this restaurant, love the concept and it is consistently good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatcindiVIPDined on 9/5/2014Great food and service. Food is fresh and well prepared and so tasty. Great ambiance. One of my favorites in Boca
- AccousticsWetravelforfoodVIPDined on 8/30/2014We loved the food and the service was terrific. However the restsurant was noisy which took away from it being a romantic restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining gemEateryDined on 8/30/2014Wonderful eclectic menu , friendly and knowledgeable server equals great dining experience'Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.