1901 North Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33431Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.farmerstableboca.com/
- Phone: (561) 417-5836
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday 7 AM -10 PM
Friday 7 AM - 11 PM
Sat 8 AM - 11 PM
Sun 8 AM -10 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Wilson Wieggel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Farmer's Table
Opened by real estate developer Mitchell Robbins and Chef Joey Giannuzzi, Farmer’s Table is a healthy, delicious and affordable dining destination in Boca Raton. The warm and welcoming restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers take-out options through Farmer’s Table Cafe. Dishes center on fresh, seasonal ingredients in their purest form, devoid of excess fat, salt, processing, toxins and all the other extras you don’t want. No butter or cream is used in any dishes, and the restaurant does not have a deep fat fryer or microwave. Farmer’s Table caters to the whole family, featuring a special, Healthy Kids Menu, while accommodating such diets as gluten free, Paleo and vegetarian. Farmer’s Table hosts special events and educational activities to serve as a wellness hub in the community. The largest health-focused restaurant in the area with 200 seats, Farmer’s Table is located on the corner of 19th and Military Trail, adjacent to the Wyndham Hotel.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Farmer's Table - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
Farmer's Table reviews from OpenTable diners
289 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (177)great for outdoor dining (151)neighborhood gem (123)great for lunch (77)good for groups (72)special occasion (66)hot spot (64)great for brunch (40)romantic (35)kid-friendly (27)notable wine list (23)vibrant bar scene (19)scenic view (18)late-night find (16)Show More
- Pool sidejellybellyVIPDined on 11/24/2014Eating outside was a great experience. We could hear the conversation at our table. As we have visited Farmers Table 4 other times and have been overwhelmed by the noise level, we now will request outdoor seating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/23/2014if you care about your health, prefer organic foods this is one of the top options in boca raton. small, quality menu influenced by foods of the world, i also love the food options for kids at this place and my 18-month old lovrs them too,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/22/2014The bar area must be expanded. It is far too cramped.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Healthy and deliciousFoodWineLoverVIPDined on 11/22/2014This was my second visit to Farmer's Table. The menu is wonderfully unusual, definitely refreshing and different. The food is fresh and has great flavor. I will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/21/2014Michael, our server was polite & efficient. The atmosphere was warm & cozy. Try the goat cheese flatbread & the Trout for supper, superb. It was quite noisy but not a deal breaker.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food - interesting conceptJudyGFLADined on 11/19/2014They don't serve free bread, but the free water is filtered. I believe there are vegan choices guten free. I had the trout - I think the best I ever had. Other with me ha the short ribs and the skirt steak - all excellent choices. The salad wedge was romaine with a great dressing. Dessert was carrot cake (just ok), key lime pie and a pumpkin ice cream with caramelized nuts and caramel syrup (good, but it did have chucks of ice, unpleasant). It is a little pricey. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/18/2014We had great anticipation for an upper-level dining experience at Farmer's Table based on all the rave reviews the restaurant has received in the Boca Raton area. Happy to say that our expectations were met --if not exceeded by the high standards set here. This was a Birthday occasion so important that all guests were content and this was certainly true. The only other comment that I would suggest is not to go overboard with trying to be too trendy and organic --instead stay true to the restaurant's commitment to serving the best and most delicious food in the area, coupled with amazing service. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fab for vegans and othersHedyVIPDined on 11/17/2014I was happily surprised at the Farmers Table. Fit for vegans and slmist vegans like me. Local products some they grow themselves. Beautiful veggie selection. Fine atmosphere and interesting organic wines dSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nitseyVIPDined on 11/16/2014Great service, fresh and delicious food.....wonderful restaurant to have in the neighborhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious.YummyDined on 11/15/2014The food was delicious, fresh and prepared exactly how we ordered it. They have a bit of everything form the usual to the unusual. The is a "healthy" restaurant that does not taste healthy! It's a popular place so make your reservation way ahead. It's a pretty place too with nice outdoor dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sensational outdoor dining.senior80Dined on 11/15/2014The ambiance was exceptional while dining outdoors. It was a very relaxing dining experience and the guitar music added another delightful addition. The food was prepared to our palate and the service was quite attentive. A great evening with dear friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TonyTonyVIPDined on 11/14/2014Food was great, choices were fine & service terrific. This was our first time there and we will definately be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okay. Nothing special.YorkieMomDined on 11/14/2014Would not return to expensive. There is better for less money. Not goog value for your money.
- neverhomeVIPDined on 11/13/2014Our first visit and we got an outside table. There was guitar music that was enjoyable. Excellent service by Doug. We shared a mushroom and goat cheese flatbread.. So light! Dinners were the roasted chicken, the scallops, and the bison. All were delicious as were the sides. The chicken came with spaghetti squash which is yummy. Next time I will try the squash with the meat balls. Wine list is grouped by price.Special Features:
- Where the live oak journeysLabyrinthSketcherDined on 11/13/2014I had spent the week eating at the restaurant because I was staying there. The food was so good, I didn't really feel the need to venture far, so I sat at my table with my sketchbook and drew and filled myself with soulful sustenance. This was so perfect for me in so many ways because I have spent the last several years caring for my ailing parents and my mother has just passed, so this was my 'caring for me' trip and all this amazing food was deeply comforting. I have several food issues which don't fall into any particular category and yet, it was extremely easy to eat at this restaurant where I actually had options and challenges of what to eat everyday. That is so rare it was a pure joy. So I told all my friends and the day before the end of my trip, they all came and we had a big party of 14, pushing the limits of your table arranging, but you pulled it off and your server was both, young and confident as my friend said and she explained in detail the story of that amazing tree we could not stop feasting our eyes on. It was a beautiful and joyous end to a trip that started very tenuous. I am grace filled by your deep commitment to your service and dedication to your love of food. It was so much fun to see my friends faces in a state of awe when they would take a bite and just stop and say... wow! That made me so happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- i wish it was better...for medaveVIPDined on 11/10/2014i know that i'm supposed to love this place, but i don't. the best thing on the menu is the kale and carrot salad. don't miss it. everything else is, flavor-wise, interchangeable. when i think of farm-to-table, i imagine rich-tasting foods with bold flavors. i go, because everyone i like wants to eat there, but i get the kale salad and ...it really doesn't matter what else. sorry. max's harvest in Delray is a better version f the same restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A new favoriteBettyDined on 11/9/2014Healthful and delicious. So many menu items with many GF options. Loved the lettuce wraps, salads, soups. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great place!INoticeTheDetailsDined on 11/9/2014Love this place...have been so many times and will keep coming back...healthy, fresh great tasting food...wonderful in every way... Salmon just perfect!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but...OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/8/2014As usual, the food was very good for all 3 of us. The service was very good. However, I especially wanted to sit outside as the noise level is better. It seems that when we first arrived, the guitar player, who is very good, was almost background music. But as more people arrived it seems that the music grew louder and louder so that we had to shout to be heard. The people at the next table concurred.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice idea - good ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/7/2014On of the host that walk is to the table (was an older lady), and very unwelcoming and rude (if we weren't so hungry we'd of left). Our server was lovely though. The menu has stayed the same, with a concept like 'farmers table' they need to change the menu with the seasons - which they had not, also no specials which is important when you don't change the mebu. It felt like the food was cooked by trained line cooks rather then a good chef. Good ambiance - kind of missing the mark for a good 'local farmers seasonal friendly' restarant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and stylishOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/7/2014American cuisine with touch of Asian fusion. It is interesting and mysterious place, especially the hot bar, romantic pool-side tables, and 5 huge red stars.Special Features:
- Farm to tableRainbowomanDined on 11/7/2014We brought some friends for their first visit Friday nite. They really enjoyed the restaurant. We shared the Asian style flatbread, sooo good and had drinks. My husband and I fell in love with the Heffeweissen on the menu! Two of the group enjoyed burgers, one budda bowl and scallops. The scallops were perfect! The desserts were great too! We will return.Special Features:
- Healthier FareBoca54Dined on 11/7/2014When you are eating the delicious food at Farmers Table one could forget that they do not use many common ingredients such as Butter! Much of the food is gluten free as well and I think all the deserts are. Therefore some limitations on the menu but of course it's a healthy place for colesterol carnivores. My personal opinion is that the meat dishes, Steak and Bison Chopped Steak are best as well as Short Ribs, being our favorites. Appetizers the flatbreads are very good, especially the Brie and Fig Jam and the mushroom and goat cheese.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh foodKenandBarbieDined on 11/7/2014The food is always fresh and interesting. The portions are sufficient but not generous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely DeliciousLeeS38VIPDined on 11/6/2014This was the second time that I had dinner at the Farmer's Table. I think this is the best restaurant in Boca Raton. The spices and preparedness of each dish is so different than any other dinner experience. The products are fresh and each dish is worth splitting so everyone at the table can savor each treasure. We had the cucumber tartare, the artichoke, the grilled salmon, and the shrimp flatbread which were awesome. Desserts are also delicious. Yum.Special Features:
- A healthier choiceCleanEaterVIPDined on 11/6/2014The quality of the ingredients are really top flight here! They have organic and grass fed items, wild fish and home made desserts. They strive to use MUCH less salt and no cream in their sauces. The food tastes good! Beware, if you expect to fill up on heavy breads and fried potatoes, this is not the place for you. All restaurants should look at the fine example of healthier cuisine. We have enjoyed the Salads, the Hummus, the Chicken dinner, the Grass fed burger, the Chicken meatballs and most of what we have tried. It depends on what you are hungry for. They have steaks and fish, as well. Always healthier than the typical American Bistro. The price is reasonable, if you value what they are selling; a healthier way to enjoy meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, VERY NOISEYDaiseyMayDined on 11/5/2014I enjoy the Farmer's Market, but if you want to have a serious conversation this is not the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girl's Night OutClayBDined on 11/3/2014Great restaurant to go to with friends. 3 of us shared different appetizers, flatbreads of course , the trio platter, and several others. All were delicious!!!! Not to mention the carrot cake and Key Lime Pie we shared for desert. We sat outside for hours, laughing, ,talking , and eating.Special Features:
- Fresh & interestingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/1/2014We loved the menu which was full of fresh and interesting healthy choices. It was hard to choose. Loved the "spasta" and bison. The desserts were delicious too, especially the chocolate coconut bars and key lime pie!Special Features:
- The Farmer's TablefunfoodieDined on 11/1/2014Staff, service and ambiance very good...indoor dining room is very noisy...outdoor patio is lovely, quiet, and relaxing. HOWEVER the heaters, while plentiful, are totally inefficient and need to be replaced. The staff was cold, we were cold, and the food quickly became cold. The food is inventive but rather bland; the portions on the small side. We would return because the staff and service were so good but only on a warm evening and only outdoors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MJDMJDVIPDined on 11/1/2014Since the food is organic it becomes somewhat pricey....Special Features:
- recent dining experiencesilverfoxreview1Dined on 10/31/2014Food very disappointing with regard to flavor, and taste. Very bland, considering same foods ordered previously, by the same guests. This was a special get-together, at my suggestion, and was very embarrassed, to say the least. Yes, I would recommend the restaurant, but not sure which night to suggest dining here. Has the Chef been changed? Has the supplier changed? Your response is greatly appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinnervvstwDined on 10/30/2014Good venue for a rememorable dinner fresh food ingredients and great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Healthier food made wellCleanEaterVIPDined on 10/30/2014This place was sorely needed in Boca Raton. It is not for everyone. WE enjoy food that isn't laced with tons of salt and sugar. They give you a good dose of vegetables in every meal. The portions are not tiny. We shared a large salad and each of us had an entree. We were full. No need for coffee or desert. What we have had and like: Grass fed burger, Hummus platter, a few of their salads, The half Chicken, The Chick Meatballs, Don't get the Veggie Burger unless you want the Preg.. burger. I hope they will create a home-made Veggie-Burger.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service good healthy foodRichDined on 10/29/2014We were seated right on time although we had a reservation for 3 and only 2 of us were able to show up. Leslie our server was very helpful as well as knowledgable about the food and wine offered. My trout was outstanding everything else was very good We will returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 10/27/2014I like the farm-to-table concept and the no butter, no cream, 2/3 less salt thing they are going for. But my food was void of flavor. Not that you need salt for flavor, but I ordered the short rib and with little to no salt it wasn't flavorful. I'd suggest going 1/3 less, 2/3 is a little aggressive.Special Features:
- chocolateVIPDined on 10/26/2014We liked it so much that we're coming back 4 nights later!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Natural Food; Poor ServiceJimParklandDined on 10/26/2014Though the food was good and natural, it was somewhat bland. There were 4 adults and we requested and received a quiet table in a room with only four tables--lovely. Outside eating in the hotels courtyard was 'inviting' so we'll try that next time if we return. Seating in the main dining room is noisy. Service was terrible. We were quite explicit when we ordered; however only three meals showed up. Somehow the waitress only placed three orders and we waited and waited while the fourth meal was prepared. Absolutely no concession from the management other than a casual "we're sorry". A better managed restaurant would have at least offered dessert or coffee to compensate for the interuption in our dining experience.Special Features:
- DinnerDisappointedDined on 10/25/2014The food was good but the noise level was not conducive to a pleasant eveningSpecial Features:
- Let downSimonDined on 10/25/2014Service was so so. Delivery of food took very long. I ordered their braised prime short rib dinner, it was fatty and had zero taste, very disappointed.