1901 North Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33431Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.farmerstableboca.com/
- Phone: 5614175836x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday 7 AM -10 PM
Friday 7 AM - 11 PM
Sat 8 AM - 11 PM
Sun 8 AM -10 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Wilson Wieggel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Farmer's Table
Opened by real estate developer Mitchell Robbins and Chef Joey Giannuzzi, Farmer’s Table is a healthy, delicious and affordable dining destination in Boca Raton. The warm and welcoming restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers take-out options through Farmer’s Table Cafe. Dishes center on fresh, seasonal ingredients in their purest form, devoid of excess fat, salt, processing, toxins and all the other extras you don’t want. No butter or cream is used in any dishes, and the restaurant does not have a deep fat fryer or microwave. Farmer’s Table caters to the whole family, featuring a special, Healthy Kids Menu, while accommodating such diets as gluten free, Paleo and vegetarian. Farmer’s Table hosts special events and educational activities to serve as a wellness hub in the community. The largest health-focused restaurant in the area with 200 seats, Farmer’s Table is located on the corner of 19th and Military Trail, adjacent to the Wyndham Hotel.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Farmer's Table - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
Farmer's Table reviews from OpenTable diners
308 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (196)great for outdoor dining (135)neighborhood gem (127)great for lunch (82)special occasion (75)good for groups (66)hot spot (61)great for brunch (53)kid-friendly (33)vibrant bar scene (28)romantic (27)scenic view (18)notable wine list (18)late-night find (14)Show More
- Consistantely great!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/27/2014Fresh, delicious and healthy menu with a flair!! Beautiful presentation on plate! Will be back!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014THE SERVER DIDN'T PUT OUR FOOD ORDER IN OR IT GOT MIXED UP IN THE KITCHEN. WE WAITED 1HOUR 10 MINUTES FOR THE FOOD TO ARRIVE. NEEDLESS TO SAY THAT WE WERE NOT HAPPY DINERS.
- Restaurantssilverfoxreview1Dined on 9/26/2014You offer wonderful restaurant choices. We are pleasantly surprised when new choices are given.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JosephDined on 9/24/2014Fresh, delicious food - good vegetables, chicken was deliciousSpecial Features:
- great meal and servicedemroom649Dined on 9/24/2014We went on Rosh Hashanah (Thursday night) so I'm imagining the restaurant was less noisy & crowded than usual. Had a res for two, seated right away...albeit at a table about 18" away from another table for 2. Our server was very attentive. We started with the roasted artichoke as an appetizer. The aioli was good, artichoke was only ok... nothing compared to delicious one I recently had at Houston's. I had the house salad (not on the menu, $6), nice greens & house dressing. My friend had the seared scallops and enjoyed her meal. I had the mushroom & goat cheese flatbread, thought it was very good. Fudge cake for dessert. Suggest reading reviews before going for menu guidance. Would get the short run tacos instead of artichoke. Will go again.Special Features:
- 4TH VISIT - LOOKING FORWARD TO 5THBocafoodmavenVIPDined on 9/24/2014i only keep going back because the food is good and ambiance is good. Service is okay - needs a bit more professionalism. Hasn't changed for the better during any of our visits. My only criticisms are that, pita bread with or without hummus, should be set at table at no charge. Entree and Salad prices are adequate to sustain no charge pita. The other is price of alcoholic drinks. About 20-25% too high.Special Features:
- Who Changed this Place?EmzeeVIPDined on 9/22/2014New menu is abbreviated with many favorites GONE! No longer worth putting up with the noise level. So sorry---it WAS my favorite place.
- YumOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/22/2014Fresh food, beautiful space. Had a great meal at Farmers Table. I'll be backSpecial Features:
- Need A ValetOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/21/2014The restaurant is great. Unfortunately we arrived during a torrential downpour. There was no valet! There was no covered area to drop off passengers. A valet with big umbrellas would have been a welcome sight!Special Features:
- Great DinnerClayBDined on 9/19/2014I have never been disappointed at Farmer's Table. My date and I were seated upon arrival- honoring our open table reservation. A booth was given to us as per our request. Both of our dinners were delicious- I had the salmon and my date had the trout. My date's sweet potatoes were not warm. Our server brought him a new serving promptly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulLindaretiredDined on 9/15/2014Wonderful each time.....always try at least one new dish each timeSpecial Features:
- Not so healthy! Disappointing.mbnadocVIPDined on 9/15/2014The food was surprisingly salty. The spaghetti squash was partially uncooked. When we addressed this with the server, the implication made was that we complained to get "something for nothing". One gets the impression that the "healthy food from farm to table" is quite misleading. The wine servings are quite small. All in all, this was a disappointment to four foodies!
- Hidden GemlovehealthyfoodDined on 9/15/2014Had a little difficult time finding the restaurant. I missed it the first time and had to circle around and pay closer attention to the addresses. I wasn't expecting it to be in the Wyndham motel. Why would they hide that fact? They should put addr at the top of website. This was my first time at Farmer's Table. The waiter had a thick French accent which was a little difficult to understand. The prices were a bit higher than I normally spend on dinner. I ordered the meatloaf special. My guest ordered the skirt steak. We split the Mediterranean salad. The food was excellent and healthy. However, my guest was dismayed that they did not serve bread. Total cost of the meal came to $74, including two beverages, two entrees, one salad and tax.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great!BGS511VIPDined on 9/14/2014The food was great but our waiter needed improvement.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DRBBVIPDined on 9/12/2014CRACKER BARREL MEETS SEASON 52 !!!!!! WORTH ONE VISIT AT LEAST.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Gemluv2dineVIPDined on 9/12/2014We were absolutely impressed from the appetizers to the main courses. We all had different items and everything was great. Prices are reasonable and the server Scott was a big part of the wonderful experience we had. We had our daughter join us this evening and she raved how wonderful everything was. Must go.Special Features:
- Great food, not great serviceLeahVIPDined on 9/11/2014The food was healthy and delicious!! However, I found the service to be disappointing. Every time I have a reservation they NEVER honor the time or the reservation and I'm always told I have to wait 15 - 20 minutes past the time of my reservation. I then ordered a tea at the bar while I waited and they would not allow me to pay for the tea at the end of my dinner with the rest of my meal. I inconveniently had to pay for the tea at the bar before I was seated at my table. Usually when I have a drink at a bar the hostess or waiter/waitresses carries the drink to the table for the customer, however I was left to carry my hot tea through the crowded restaurant. It seems they are really lacking in customer service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night exceptBocafoodieVIPDined on 9/11/2014The food cannot be best. The staff is the best. We had wine from Cakebread. Not always ebay to find. I only gave 3 stats to ambiance because for a restaurant that is health conscious and serves mostly organic foods they allow smoking on the enclosed back patio. As we finished our meal the smoke and smell ruined dessert. Other restaurants say no smoking anywhere. I hope Farmer's Table will take the hint and do the same.Special Features:
- Always Worthy Of Our VisitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014We find Farmer's Table a must go for ourselves and friends. We recommend it when there are discussions of good places to eat.Special Features:
- Healthy eatingBinkieDined on 9/8/2014Great selection and options for vegetarians and non vegetarians. Good selection of fish dishes as well as beef. High quality food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- betteDined on 9/8/2014This is my 5th time at Farmers Table. I have been there as a couple and with the ladies for brunch, lunch and dinner. I love it! I am pleased with the food and service everytime. This night we had a waiter from France and he was charmingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT TASTING HEALTHY FOODOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/7/2014Great, fresh, healthy food, artfully presented. Knowledgeable wait staff, the desserts were very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Boca FindREBrokerDined on 9/5/2014It's nice to see a restaurant that's busy at 9:30 at night in off season! We love coming here. The foods always great and very creative. This is not your usual menu so if you're looking for something a little off the ordinary this is your place.Special Features:
- Love this placeCdp311Dined on 9/5/2014Really enjoy this restaurant, love the concept and it is consistently good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatcindiVIPDined on 9/5/2014Great food and service. Food is fresh and well prepared and so tasty. Great ambiance. One of my favorites in Boca
- AccousticsWetravelforfoodVIPDined on 8/30/2014We loved the food and the service was terrific. However the restsurant was noisy which took away from it being a romantic restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining gemEateryDined on 8/30/2014Wonderful eclectic menu , friendly and knowledgeable server equals great dining experience'Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Boca54Dined on 8/30/2014Food was really very good! Our waitress was new but she was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the food so Tara made it special for our first time. Flatbread was scrumptious with Fig Jam. Trout was great and the Short ribs near perfection but had no sauce/gravy. Deserts were awesome, the passion Fruit Cheesecake and the Martini. All in all we had a great time and enjoyed the food more than enough to plan return trips.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Organic & OutstandingPlantbasedPerfectionDined on 8/30/2014Farmer's table is the perfect restaurant for any meal or any occasion! The atmosphere was serene & hip. The food was outstanding. I would recommend Farmer's Table to anyone who is interested in fabulous, clean eating!Special Features:
- Finally!JuliDined on 8/29/2014Finally, South Florida has a restaurant commensurate with some of the best, healthy, dining usually found in an area like Los Angeles/Santa Monica. If you don't know, Southern California is known for its exceptional food/restaurant choices when it comes to nutritious, organic, vegetraian and vegan options. Now, Joseph Giannuzzi and Mitch Robbins have created a one-of-a-kind restaurant right here in Boca Raton, Florida that is soul satisfying and heart warming! Thanks for creating a special place where one can finally eat fresh, wholesome, nourishing and exceptionally delicious and unique dishes. I AM...inJOY! Juli Kagan, your #1 fan!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Bad, Not AmazingjemomDined on 8/29/2014We had been wanting to go here for some time and when we finally did, it was just pretty good. Nothing outstanding about any part of it.
- Excellent Organic Vegan and GF FareJuicyBabeDined on 8/28/2014It's not easy to find an upscale organic vegan and gluten free friendly restaurant but this place definitely delivers the goods. Freshest best salads around, excellent selection of vegan and vegetarian options, great cocktail and beer selection... all found in a beautifully appointed dining area furnished with many repurposed and upcycled fixtures. Service is super fast and extra friendly. A rare gem.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely wonderfulShoresguyDined on 8/28/2014The service was top notch. Every dish was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findGagariffecDined on 8/28/2014My daughter recently discovered that she was sensitive to gluten. Finding this restaurant certainly solved that right down to the dessert. The trout and scallops were excellent. The parsnip latke interesting and flavorful. The GF chocolate cake masterful and the coconut macaroon scrumptious. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not GoodNonveganDined on 8/27/2014My skirt steak was over a large portion of hard, burnt carrots, The Flatbread was good. My husband found little he liked so he ordered 3 veggie sides that were so so. We will not return. Probably good for Vegans.
- DeliciousRoyCDined on 8/26/2014Delicious flatbreads with a variety of interesting combinations. The mussels in cream sauce were very tasty. The mussels were quite small but the portion was plentiful. The Bombay Martini was good but the glass should have been iced. The blu cheese stuffed olives were very good. I didn't feel like having wine that night and opted for their honey sweetened lemonade. Not that I ever would recommend the pairing, nevertheless the drink was delicious. We would definitely return and try other items on the list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!Food4livingDined on 8/24/2014Food was great! Service has improved 100% since the first time we visited. Must have improved your training!:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terribly overrated and expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/24/2014In my opinion, the food was poorly prepared and not fresh and overpriced.
- Great outdoor diningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014We have eaten here several times. The food and service has always been great and hasn't disappointed. A little noisy inside, but outside dining is lovely. Umbrellas and Light misting fans make the summer heat comfortable. Guitar music makes the evening perfectSpecial Features:
- Good restaurant bad hostessLSDunnDined on 8/22/2014Great food and good service, but the hostesses are poorly trained. I arrived 30 minutes late for our reservation because of a delayed flight. One of the people in our party arrived on time for the reservation and explained the situation to the hostess. When I arrived, and told her that we were 30 minutes late for our reservation, the hostess exhaled loudly and rolled her eyes before I could finish and tell her that we were the party that was running late. It's not like we all showed up late and didn't let her know. It's not the first time that the hostess has been less than friendly at this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.