1901 North Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33431Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.farmerstableboca.com/
- Phone: 5614175836x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday 7 AM -10 PM
Friday 7 AM - 11 PM
Sat 8 AM - 11 PM
Sun 8 AM -10 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Wilson Wieggel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Farmer's Table
Opened by real estate developer Mitchell Robbins and Chef Joey Giannuzzi, Farmer’s Table is a healthy, delicious and affordable dining destination in Boca Raton. The warm and welcoming restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers take-out options through Farmer’s Table Cafe. Dishes center on fresh, seasonal ingredients in their purest form, devoid of excess fat, salt, processing, toxins and all the other extras you don’t want. No butter or cream is used in any dishes, and the restaurant does not have a deep fat fryer or microwave. Farmer’s Table caters to the whole family, featuring a special, Healthy Kids Menu, while accommodating such diets as gluten free, Paleo and vegetarian. Farmer’s Table hosts special events and educational activities to serve as a wellness hub in the community. The largest health-focused restaurant in the area with 200 seats, Farmer’s Table is located on the corner of 19th and Military Trail, adjacent to the Wyndham Hotel.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Farmer's Table - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
Farmer's Table reviews from OpenTable diners
355 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (216)great for outdoor dining (170)neighborhood gem (137)great for lunch (106)special occasion (84)good for groups (74)great for brunch (71)hot spot (63)kid-friendly (41)vibrant bar scene (35)romantic (34)scenic view (24)notable wine list (23)late-night find (17)Show More
- AccousticsWetravelforfoodVIPDined on 8/30/2014We loved the food and the service was terrific. However the restsurant was noisy which took away from it being a romantic restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Boca54Dined on 8/30/2014Food was really very good! Our waitress was new but she was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the food so Tara made it special for our first time. Flatbread was scrumptious with Fig Jam. Trout was great and the Short ribs near perfection but had no sauce/gravy. Deserts were awesome, the passion Fruit Cheesecake and the Martini. All in all we had a great time and enjoyed the food more than enough to plan return trips.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Finally!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014Finally, South Florida has a restaurant commensurate with some of the best, healthy, dining usually found in an area like Los Angeles/Santa Monica. If you don't know, Southern California is known for its exceptional food/restaurant choices when it comes to nutritious, organic, vegetraian and vegan options. Now, Joseph Giannuzzi and Mitch Robbins have created a one-of-a-kind restaurant right here in Boca Raton, Florida that is soul satisfying and heart warming! Thanks for creating a special place where one can finally eat fresh, wholesome, nourishing and exceptionally delicious and unique dishes. I AM...inJOY! Juli Kagan, your #1 fan!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Bad, Not AmazingjemomDined on 8/29/2014We had been wanting to go here for some time and when we finally did, it was just pretty good. Nothing outstanding about any part of it.
- Excellent Organic Vegan and GF FareOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/28/2014It's not easy to find an upscale organic vegan and gluten free friendly restaurant but this place definitely delivers the goods. Freshest best salads around, excellent selection of vegan and vegetarian options, great cocktail and beer selection... all found in a beautifully appointed dining area furnished with many repurposed and upcycled fixtures. Service is super fast and extra friendly. A rare gem.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/28/2014The service was top notch. Every dish was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/28/2014My daughter recently discovered that she was sensitive to gluten. Finding this restaurant certainly solved that right down to the dessert. The trout and scallops were excellent. The parsnip latke interesting and flavorful. The GF chocolate cake masterful and the coconut macaroon scrumptious. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/27/2014My skirt steak was over a large portion of hard, burnt carrots, The Flatbread was good. My husband found little he liked so he ordered 3 veggie sides that were so so. We will not return. Probably good for Vegans.
- DeliciousRoyCDined on 8/26/2014Delicious flatbreads with a variety of interesting combinations. The mussels in cream sauce were very tasty. The mussels were quite small but the portion was plentiful. The Bombay Martini was good but the glass should have been iced. The blu cheese stuffed olives were very good. I didn't feel like having wine that night and opted for their honey sweetened lemonade. Not that I ever would recommend the pairing, nevertheless the drink was delicious. We would definitely return and try other items on the list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!Food4livingDined on 8/24/2014Food was great! Service has improved 100% since the first time we visited. Must have improved your training!:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terribly overrated and expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/24/2014In my opinion, the food was poorly prepared and not fresh and overpriced.
- Great outdoor diningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014We have eaten here several times. The food and service has always been great and hasn't disappointed. A little noisy inside, but outside dining is lovely. Umbrellas and Light misting fans make the summer heat comfortable. Guitar music makes the evening perfectSpecial Features:
- Good restaurant bad hostessLSDunnDined on 8/22/2014Great food and good service, but the hostesses are poorly trained. I arrived 30 minutes late for our reservation because of a delayed flight. One of the people in our party arrived on time for the reservation and explained the situation to the hostess. When I arrived, and told her that we were 30 minutes late for our reservation, the hostess exhaled loudly and rolled her eyes before I could finish and tell her that we were the party that was running late. It's not like we all showed up late and didn't let her know. It's not the first time that the hostess has been less than friendly at this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a good experienceLightDined on 8/22/2014I give this restaurant a credit for trying cooking healthy food; however, there is still lots of room for improvement. I had Korean wings and burger. Burger meat was good and high quality cooked the way i ordered it. It came with most awful sweet potatoes fries. They were saggy and taste odd. Wings sauce was too sweet and cabbage that came with it was plain and tasteless. I am highly disappointed.
- Great food amd warm atmospherersr1234VIPDined on 8/22/2014A great place to eat healthy and well at the same time.Special Features:
- Wonderful ResturantJoeb7Dined on 8/22/2014Enjoyed this Resturant very much , was AAA service from start to end, our waitress Jessica was one of the best we have been served by.. Will be back without for sure..Special Features:
- GREAT NATURAL FOOD AND SERVICEJMMHVIPDined on 8/22/2014The food was excellent and the service extremely attentive. The bar is lacking in top shelf beverages. Would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite RestaurantGoddessDined on 8/19/2014Delicious food and healthy which even makes it all the better..Special Features:
- Good Food - Bad ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/18/2014Our waiter was not in evidence and very arrogant. Noise level is high.Special Features:
- DifferentLivetoeatDined on 8/17/2014Dinner was much more enjoyable than lunch. The server was more pleasant and the food came out at a more relaxed pace. Although we had many choices on the lunch menu the overall experience of appreciating the food wasn't there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flavor is not on the menuFoodLover13Dined on 8/17/2014Their introduction is a bunch of hype, no fryers or microwaves in the kitchen, which sounds great, but I still want my food to be delicious. We ordered the chicken gruyere flatbread and kale hummus app. The flatbread was dry, hummus had absolutely no flavor, the olive tapenade was made with sweet olives? Entrees we got the buddha bowl, nothing to come back for, the beef burger which was good meat with a nice grill which was the highlight of the meal. Then there was the falafel! Dry, no flavor whatsoever! It was like eating cardboard. I didn't eat it which left plenty of room for dessert. These were good. The macaroons and the mini cupcakes. Not sure they are made in house however,the cupcakes were refrigerated. Gonna pass on a return visit.
- Healthy eatingSue223Dined on 8/16/2014Great menu, food beautifully presented. We prefer to sit outside however the humidity and showers made it impossible to dine outdoors on Sat. The seating indoors is attractive. When the restaurant is full, as it was on Sat, it is very noisy. The surfaces are all hard, no drapery or upholstery to absorb sounds. Also the tables are pretty close together. What we love is the selection of menu items and the fact that it is prepared in a healthy manner.Special Features:
- Healthy Gourmet DiningBoyntonJackDined on 8/16/2014We had eaten there before, and continue to be pleased with a menu of fresh, well prepared dishes, which although sometimes more caloric than one would like, are enjoyable because of all of the stuff their kitchen does not use in their cooking. The bison meatloaf ... with cranberries mixed in ... topped with a mushroom finish is not to be missed. The seared scallops were formidable (use the French pronounciation) too. The only negative is that they don't put bread on the table but offer a menu of flatbreads with scrumptious toppings such as goat cheese and mushrooms. With a la carte appetizers and flatbread, it is a bit pricey, but worth every penny of it. We bypassed the dessert table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodTrevorDined on 8/15/2014From the knowledgeable staff to the quality of the food that comes out of the kitchen, you can always expect an excellent experience and a fantastic meal at the Farmer's Table. There's plenty of choices for a vegan, gluten-conscious, or meat eater to choose from on the menu - and it's all good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MixedRobbyDined on 8/15/2014Mixed experience. Second time here. First time was much better. Portion sizes of entrees were smaller, overly sweet, and little protein. Appetizers consistently good but downsized main entrees. Waitstaff great but hostess rather miserable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent! One of a kind.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/14/2014This is truly a unique restaurant. Helthy foods without feeling like it compromises taste. I highly recommend it.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014Very nice lots of noise for people our Age 80s .good food a little $$$but would go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch portion - Not dinner sized.JaneBVIPDined on 8/14/2014I have been to Farmer's Table several times and have been relatively pleased. This past Thursday, I must say, was disappointing. I ordered a $14 glass of Cote de Rhone blend and asked for a sample taste. I was told that the restarant does not allow a sample, but that I could order the wine and if I did not enjoy it, I could send it back. I did and really hated it, so reluctantly I sent it back. I felt terrible doing that, but I will not spend $14 for a wine that I will not enjoy. I ordered the short rib thinking it was short ribS. The rib was so small and fatty that there was barely anything to eat. The brussel sprouts were cooked unevenly - some crunchy and browned, others not. The mashed were delicious. Unacceptable meal.Special Features:
- Fantastic dinnerEatnbigDined on 8/13/2014Service was excellent and attentive with the exception of the server forgetting to bring us the wine list before our entree. Had cocktail with starter but I think the wine list slipped her mind after we asked for it. Eventually ordered house wines after we were 1/3 through entree. Otherwise her recommendations were spot on and appreciated. Nice decor bit loud environment. Lots of booths /banquettes which is nice. Food was superb and portions were reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not just the same old tired menuCarolroseVIPDined on 8/11/2014Small menu with an interesting selection of dishes. They offered a new spin on salmon, scallops an meat. I had the excellent za'atar seasoned salmon--flavorful but not spicy, and perfectly cooked. Staff were very friendly and service was excellent. The wine list was small but had sufficient choices. I truly enjoyed my meal and will be back to try the scallops!Special Features:
- great for dinner. always go back.hummusmavenDined on 8/10/2014really good. always a place to go back. we take guests from out of town and never got a bad response. we usually go for dinner. had brunch lunch outdoors and that I would also recommend, especially when the grand children are in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great experienceTravelgirlDined on 8/10/2014This restaurant is great. The food is excellent, the service is outstanding and the surroundings are nice. I was here for brunch a few months ago and sat outside, everything was really good. This past weekend I went back for dinner and it was amazing. The artichoke was fresh, the scallops were perfect, even the desserts were tasty. Our waiter was so nice and attentive, exceptional service. I would highly recommend and definitely plan on going back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverRatedChefEHDined on 8/9/2014Both apps & entree's were either undercooked or the flavors weren't balanced. Flat bread dough was terrible. We thought it would be cooked in wood fired oven but it wasn't. Service was shaky at best. We had to ask for plates after the apps arrived. Sat outside and there must was been some rain prior to our arrival. It was dark and we couldn't tell the seats were wet until we sat down. Those of us in skirts found it uncomfortable and mentioned to waiter. He did nothing! So we grabbed napkins off another table and wiped down the seats. We would not recommend or eat there again.Special Features:
- notquitefoodynotquitefoodyDined on 8/9/2014I thought the restaurant would have had more of a vegetarian menuSpecial Features:
- MediocreOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2014I'm not sure what all the raves are about, but our party of four will not be returning to FT. It was 7PM on a Saturday and they were out of two of the the beers one of us tried to order. Dinners were okay- wahoo special was dry, scallops were a bit undercooked. My husband loved his hamburger, but not the sides. Finally, desserts were a bit dry and had an off taste We spent $100 for 2 drinks, dinner, dessert and coffee. I wouldn't have minded, but the food was just mediocre. On a positive note, our server, Ashley was lovely.
- DawnYogadawnDined on 8/8/2014The food is outstanding and consistent. If not, they want to know because they care. The dinner tuna special was great on Friday. Hope they add it to the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food in townOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 8/7/2014Great quality, innovative menu, good service and nice space. Gourmet preparations in relaxed, casual environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls nightLesHallesDined on 8/6/2014Awesome food and service. Everything was fresh and colorful. Salmon was the best!!Special Features:
- SunniDDined on 8/6/2014First time & very restrictive diet, I was able to eat! The food was good our waitress was knowledgeable and service was great! Will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Healthy ChoicesDineoutspecialistVIPDined on 8/4/2014I have had nothing but good vibes in this restaurant. I actually had the Bison Meatloaf which was soooo tender, and flavorful. Whipped Sweet potatoes and the vegetable medley on my plate was something like succatash which was so amazing. I loved it. The trout look so good and my daughter loved that. There was a chicken dish ordered and my son-in-law raved about that. My husband ordered Budda Bowl, and he loved that which had shrimp and noodles & other goodies. Yummy to this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.