Fairbanks Steakhouse @ Hollywood Casino - Tunica
1150 Casino Strip Blvd
Tunica Resorts, MS 38664Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Fairbanks Steakhouse @ Hollywood Casino - Tunica
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.hollywoodcasinotunica.com/
- Phone: 6623577700x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday, Monday & Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Tuesday & Wednesday: Closed, Friday 7 Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Heath Lanier
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Fairbanks Steakhouse @ Hollywood Casino - Tunica
This is steakhouse dining at its finest, a classic blend of elegant atmosphere, extraordinary service and, of course, one succulent dish after another. With steaks and delicious seafood creations, plus rich pastas, fresh salads, and an award-winning selection of wine, Fairbanks is a true Hollywood treasure.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Fairbanks Steakhouse @ Hollywood Casino - Tunica - Best Restaurants in Tunica Resorts ›
Fairbanks Steakhouse @ Hollywood Casino - Tunica reviews from OpenTable diners
28 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.9Noise LevelModerate
romantic (24)special occasion (22)notable wine list (13)fit for foodies (12)hot spot (4)good for groups (3)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Romantic but..Tmr7375Dined on 8/8/2014We were here for our anniversary and included that in the reservation and even td our wait staff but nothing special was done to help us celebrate. A little dessert would have been a nice gesture.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2playDined on 7/28/2014Fairbanks at Hollywood Casino Tunica is a must stop on every visit to Tunica. They have some of the best steaks, service, and atmosphere of any place I have tried to date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service!foodieDined on 6/8/2014We had an excellent server, Lisa, who has been a server here for 14 years. We will definately ask for her on our next visit! We were not very hungry, so we shared the prime rib, which was superb. Their bread is good too, the rolls are baked with alternating wheat and white rolls. Would prefer all wheat rolls as those were delicious, but since they are baked together in a round shape, not sure it would be possible to just specify one type. All in all, it was a good dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love the atmospherealgirlwholoveshollywoodDined on 5/30/2014very nice place. my husband loves the food. he misses the Asian cuisine they used to serve. I do wish they had more pasta options. staff is very friendly. nice place. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.Special Features:
- Visited Fairbanks with a group ofcasteaukidDined on 5/30/2014clients, on May 30, 2014. Food was excellent, service very good. The Sea Bass was excellent and the deserts...especially Banannas Foster and Creme Brule was fine. The hostes had our table waiting and we were seated immediately. A little on the expensive side, but I think it was worth it.Special Features:
- wonderfulaprileeeDined on 5/22/2014great food and excellent service......will return to this excellent restaurant on my next visit to Hollywood CasinoSpecial Features:
- The following 17 reviews are from the Fairbanks Steakhouse @ Hollywood Casino - Tunica reviews archive.
- YumPolkVIPDined on 5/4/2014Wonderful as usual. Brian always takes great care of us.Special Features:
- sj1450Dined on 5/2/2014Outstanding as always. Great meal and great service. The atmosphere is always relaxed and we look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Eveningsj1450Dined on 4/19/2014best scallops ever. My husband gave me a bite of his Steak Oscar and it was divine. Service was most impeccable. Can not wait for our next adventure with Fairbanks SteakhouseSpecial Features:
- Coming HomePolkVIPDined on 4/18/2014Great food and great service. Most welcoming staff I have ever encountered.Special Features:
- Great service/bad foodJH521Dined on 3/24/2014The service was great but for a place that charges $30+ for a steak I expect it to be cooked right. We waited over 40 min (there were not many tables in the restaurant) for two medium rare steaks that came out closer to well done. Not worth the time or money at all. The server offered to get me a new steak however by the time it was finished we were both done with the rest of our meal and the second steak was still over cooked. Maybe the cooks should spend more time in the kitchen and less time watching basketball. While we were waiting for our food one of the cooks kept coming out to the bar, clearly to check the score of the game, and then heading back to the kitchen.
- The food and service was GREAT..OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/14/2014The food and service was GREAT.. We will be back...Special Features:
- Great ExperiencePolkVIPDined on 3/7/2014Our server suggested an appetizer of scallops and may I say YUMMY.. Each of our steaks (ny strip and 12oz filet) were cooked to perfection.....Service was excellent. we will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's Dayseph35611Dined on 2/14/2014I took my girlfriend there on Valentines day. we had the Valentines Day menu and we shared everything. out of the four course meal everything was great. we werent a fan of the salad though. regardless we left very happy. We would definitely go back thereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!LanceDined on 2/8/2014We dined at Fairbanks with 8 people and all of us truly enjoyed everything, from the food to the service to the ambiance.Special Features:
- Great food & serviceHoagesVIPDined on 9/30/2013VERY friendly. Both host & server made us feel very comfortable. Susan,our server, was very prompt & helpful with the menu. Lamp chops were right on the spot. Very flavorful . Subbed the sweet potato hash instead of mashed. Also a good choice. Wife enjoyed filet w/augratin. Wine prices were very reasonable also. Not inflated like another steak house we visited. Very nicely done.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceCoordinatorDined on 9/20/2013Lisa was our waitress. Great service and friendly smile!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pursuit of ExcellenceZydecoVIPDined on 9/13/2013At Fairbanks you will find an awesome menu, an outstanding Chef, excellent service. Truly A professonal dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Dinner for twoYorkie12Dined on 9/2/2013We enjoyed our dinning experience. Wait staff was very friendly and the food was excellent! Perfect for a Romantic dinner for two.Special Features:
- ZydecoZydecoVIPDined on 9/1/2013Chef Heath has created an outstanding menu. Fairbanks service in impecable. A ambiance is warm and welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I selected this RestaurantkellycDined on 7/22/2013I selected this Restaurant based on Reviews I read; all were wonderful I might add. I booked a room and made reservations for my boyfriend and I to have dinner. We loved the whole experience and will definitely return for future visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!go4grandDined on 7/18/2013So glad I tried Fairbanks! My filet was delicious and everyone else raved about their food also. Great service. The manager stopped by several times to see if everything was good. Very nice place and would eat there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine diningEnjoyedDined on 7/15/2013Excellent romantic dinner spot. One feels special and food is delicious. Price is high but atmosphere makes it enjoyable. Highly recommend for couples and special business meetings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.