Fadó - Philadelphia
1500 Locust St
Philadelphia, PA 19102Neighborhood:
IrishPrice: $30 and under
Fadó - Philadelphia
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fadoirishpub.com/philadelphia
- Phone: (215) 893-9700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 2:30pm; Bar: Monday - Saturday: 2:00am, Sunday: 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Irish
- Executive Chef: Sam Kokhan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Fadó - Philadelphia
Philly's premier pub, Irish or otherwise! Whether you're in the mood for a pint of Guinness done right, a football game (soccer for you Yanks) with a staff that appreciates "the beautiful game", or a tasty treat that defies what you think you know about bar food, we’ve got you covered. We’re in the heart of Center City, a stone’s throw from the Avenue of the Arts, with plenty of parking in the area. Come have yourself a proper pub experience!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fadó - Philadelphia reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (6)neighborhood gem (5)great for lunch (3)vibrant bar scene (2)fit for foodies (2)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)romantic (1)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/14/2014we always come here for happy hour specials, especially the cheese puffs. great service every time. they accomodated our large group and the service was great as always.Special Features:
- Fantastic Irish PubLBergerDined on 10/3/20147 of us for dinner on a Friday night. Food and service were fantastic. Very loud however and we could hardly hear each other speak, but maybe that was where we were sitting. Everyone loved their food. On Saturdays and Sundays, they have endless mimosas (and bloody mary's) for $15. The waitress was kind enough to say, most people don't drink enough bloody mary's for the price and it's not the same as if you ordered their traditional bloody mary. Saturday, 3 of us went for brunch. A friend ordered the endless mimosas. I ordered their traditional bloody mary. It was delicious! Brunch was Irish yummy and not that expensive. All of us would highly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good pre theaterlisalisaDined on 9/26/2014We ran late and only had 40 minutes to order and eat- Our waitress was amazing- recommended specials We had the fish and chips and the spinach salad- Both were good. Thanks for getting us to the show with time to spare! Lisa
- OKMidgeVIPDined on 8/7/2014Not the best for authentic irish food in philly. Would be better for drinking and light meal
- The following 6 reviews are from the Fadó - Philadelphia reviews archive.
- great place!glennDined on 6/10/2014I love irish food! The Boxtys were great! really enjoyed it!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014It was extremely loud when we went but it was during the hockey game so it's understandable. The food wasn't anything too special but it was still good. Cheap eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent. Not as good as 1st visit.Hazy27Dined on 3/21/2014First visit was with a group of friends over the Holidays. Thoroughly enjoyed. This trip however, wasn't as good. I still recommend Fado highly if you're going out after work for a few drinks and some apps. The prices during Happy Hour are tough to beat for the are and the selection is solid for both food and drinks. This trip however, the apps we ordered came cold. Not so much cold as prepared, re-heated and served. The 2nd set of apps we ordered came out fresh and hot, which offset the feeling of the 1st batch. I still recommend Fado as a place to hang out after work or with a decent sized group. Will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun PlacefoodfreakDined on 3/21/2014Special was fish & chips, BOGO, so we did and the fish was perfectly cooked and the pieces were huge! I couldn't finish mine, but my hubby did! Always a fantastic atmosphere and staff is awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place and Great Food!ChrisDined on 3/11/2014We went to Fado as we had theater tickets and were tight on time. Our waitress was absolute wonderful and thoughtful. We had reservations for 5:30 -- we had drinks, ate, coffee and dessert and left with 15 minutes to walk to the theater!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Meal in a Fun Atmosphere2dine4foodDined on 2/22/2014Excellent service, great food! My friend and I went and really enjoyed going to Fado for the food and the cheerful and lively bar scene! The manager, waiters, and bartenders all had good personalities that helped make the evening fun! I highly recommend going for the delicious food, great service, and a fun evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.