Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant - Seattle
801 1st Ave
Seattle, WA 98104Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant - Seattle
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fadoirishpub.com/seattle
- Phone: 2062642700
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11.15am - 2.00am
Saturday/Sunday: Opening Times dependent on sports - 2.00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, Comfort Food, Irish
- Executive Chef: Jeff Hamilla
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Entertainment: Please visit our website for details of live music,live European sports and Pub Quiz.
A word from Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant - Seattle
Fado is an excellent choice for pub favorites and fresh, from-scratch seasonal specials that will reset your expectations of food in an Irish pub. We're currently featuring new seasonal craft beers and housemade cocktails along with a new Snack menu designed for groups looking to share.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant - Seattle reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelEnergetic
great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)neighborhood gem (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Decent food, bad serviceSeattleFoodieDined on 6/14/2014We got a reservation for 9, they had the number 9 on a placemat on the table, but only put out 8 chairs. They took forever to bring drinks. When my friend ordered a beer with his food(not with the drink orders), they took forever to arrive, and then came 20 minutes before the food. Food took almost 45 minutes to arrive. It tasted good, but for the price, you don't get a lot of food.
- A Great NightTamiDined on 4/23/2014From the moment we walked, we felt welcomed. Our table was all ready for us. Then, when we wanted another location, they happily accommodated us. We had everything we needed at all times. Service was friendly and added to the atmosphere! My husband's birthday celebration was wonderful! We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday groupOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/18/2014Our party of 10 was well taken cared for. Our drinks came promptly, prices were decent and the food is always delicious. Fish and chips portion was huge, tasted so fresh and our server was awesome. Thanks for the great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Pub & MusicOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/7/2014Nothing beats live music, good food and great selection of beers. Check out the wings...big and juicy. Cool place with friendly staff.Special Features:
- Great service for our large groupk2843Dined on 1/18/2014I reserved a table for 12 to enjoy drinks and appetizers prior to an event. Our group unexpectedly grew to almost double that size and our server handled it remarkably well. She made it a great start to our night.Special Features:
- Bad ServiceSoundersFanDined on 8/25/2013Terrible service. Food was good, but the waiter was stressed out. Only 4 tables occupied in our section when we arrived, however he was sweating, distracted (literally kept turning and looking behind while taking our orders), and did not return to refill drinks at all.
- Typical sports bar experienceRogarDined on 6/11/2013Food was good but not memorable. Service was adequate. This was a pre-US vs Panama game function, other than the customers, no one would have noticed. Staff lacked personality on this important day for US soccer.Special Features:
- What happened?OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/3/2013Fado's has been the happy hour spot our group has frequented for the past few years. However, our last visit has caused us to rethink where we go after work. The happy hour menu has drastically changed for the worse, the food ordered has gotten smaller in portions, and the staff has gotten grumpier. Not sure what happened, but that may have been our last happy hour visit.Special Features:
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/11/2013When I use a service to book a reservation, I expect the restaurant to know we're coming. And when the waitress makes a loud point of taking everyone's order in order of our location at the table, I expect her to write down who ordered what. There should be no reason to hold up every entree as it arrives and ask who wants it. that was unnecessary and disruptive to our work lunch. Won't be coming back.
- You need to check this place out!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/9/2013My fiancee and I had our engagement party here. The service was amazing and very helpful! They were personable, helpful, and just all around the best! The noise level wasn't bad, it was enough that you knew the place was a live and kicking, but not so loud that you had to shout over people or even to the person next to you. You could talk in a normal controlled voice! The drinks and the food, I'm not sure what to say aside from AMAZING, SPECTACULAR, DOWN RIGHT HITS THE SPOT! I would highly suggest Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant for any occasion!Special Features:
- Fado: perfect for partiesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/9/2013Fado made our Engagement party so fantastic we had a very attentive & awesome waitress. The dungeon room was great for our group, private & cozy! The drink & food choices are perfect! Loved our evening with Fado, family & friends.Special Features:
- Delicious - Fun - Affordable - GO!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013Great ambiance, great staff, delicious simple and authentic food delivered with a fresh modern perspective. The decor pays homage without being kitchy and the chef(s) have gotten to the core of wholesome and flavorful Irish fare. We love this place and drive 45 minutes south to go here with our group of friends. And did I mention the completely reasonable prices?Special Features:
- GREAT PLACE TO GO!tmlegsecVIPDined on 9/28/2012I love the food here - especially the dessert! My son and I had a GREAT lunch, the waitress was very attentive, and I will definitely return to Fado. My only complaint is that it is too far from my work. :) YUM!!!Special Features: