fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant - Miami
900 South Miami Ave., Suite 200
Miami, FL 33130Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant - Miami
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fadoirishpub.com/miami
- Phone: 7869240972
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Wednesday: 11:30am - 2:00am
Thursday & Friday: 11:30am - 4:00am
Saturday: Early - 4:00am
Sunday: Early - 2:00am
We open early on the weekends for all the best in European sports - Rugby, English Premier League, Scottish Premier League, FA Cup, International competition and more. Check sports schedule for details.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, Comfort Food, Irish
- Executive Chef: Bryan McAllister
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Please visit our website for details of music, sports, and Tuesday night Pub Quiz.
A word from fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant - Miami
Fado is an excellent choice for pub favorites and fresh, from-scratch seasonal specials that will reset your expectations of food in an Irish pub. We're currently featuring new seasonal craft beers and housemade cocktails along with a new Snack menu designed for groups looking to share.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant - Miami reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (1)good for groups (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Fun at FadoTRex33143Dined on 4/30/2014Food great! Service outstanding! Too many brands of beer to count. A great place, I will definitely be back, and SOONSpecial Features:
- Ireland in MiamiTRex33143Dined on 1/24/2014Surprise, there are actually native Irish here in the midst of South America! Great food, good prices, fun atmosphere. Fri. bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun EnvironmentLarrysDined on 1/7/2014Fado is not a Spanish word! It's Gaelic. Fado's has a comfortable feel. Our waitress was particularly pleasant. Great place for both drinking and eating.Special Features:
- Great PubBrowardgirlDined on 1/2/2014Always on the lookout for somewhere new to try before a show at the Arsht Cneter, we booked a 6:00 Thursday dinner at Fado'. It was very quiet due to the time and day of the week, but I would love to go back on a weekend later at night because I'm sure it gets more exciting as it fills up. The food was exceptional, the service was excellent! You must try the bread pudding, but ask for it with the Guiness ice cream on top...HEAVENLY!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday Celebration Spotjla26Dined on 12/21/2013I took my husband to Fado for a birthday dinner. Food was delicious. We had a table by the sliding glass windows overlooking the village. Fireworks overhead from Mandarin Oriental. Excellent service! We will definitely return!Special Features:
- Awesome Happy Hour!LRizzDined on 8/9/2013Spent one night in Brickell and decided to make a reservation through opentable. Got to the restaurant for Happy Hour and got greeted by a hostess who already knew who I was. Our table was already picked out, by a window with a nice view. The specials were great, food was great and service was great! Definitely recommend and will stop back next time in Brickell for an awesome Happy Hour!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great friendly staffLynneDined on 6/28/2013Food was really good loved the fish taco's and Mac & cheese. Staff was super friendly and very helpful with menu choices. We reserved a table online for 8 during happy hour and we were seated immediately upon our arrival!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little bit of Ireland in MiamiJafaVIPDined on 6/8/2013Great bar and service. Food is good. Drinks are awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Mother's Day brunch.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/12/2013Great Mother's Day brunch. Made a reservation on Open Table and there was a nicely printed paper on the table with my name on it ("Table reserved for…"). Food was excellent. Wasn't familiar with all of the food on the menu, but the waitress was great, explaining what it was. Very friendly and attentive service. Big on soccer (football) and the game was a feature for those at the bar. Could see it as fun for a group get together to watch a match.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LunchBarbaraFLVIPDined on 5/2/2013I took a friend here for lunch. The place was kind of empty. I wonder if people knew it was open for lunch? the interior is beautiful., with a nice wooden bar from Ireland. I had the corn chowder which was delicious and a salad. I know I'll go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the place, loved theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/26/2013Loved the place, loved the food. The only drawback was the trivia game going on was annoying and the very loud group next to us was very involved in it. Made it hard to watch the game we went to see and we couldn't hear each other over the trivia and screaming. The service was great, the food was delicious, we will be back. Just not on trivia night.Special Features:
- Birthday BashOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013Second time coming here for birthday celebration and cannot complain. Both times I had an amazing waiter please ask for Danny!! He's the best and always takes care you, as soon as he sees your drink empty he brings another! Thank you Danny!!! :)Special Features:
- The food was excellent, asOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/7/2012The food was excellent, as always. The service can be spotty especially when dining earlier in the evening.
- I really enjoyed eating there.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/9/2012I really enjoyed eating there. It was a big group and the waiter was very kinda and accommodating. The reservation wasn't really necessary, there was no host/hostess there when we walked in and we were told to just seat ourselves so we chose from one of the couple of larger tables. I'm glad nobody took it before we got there since it wasn't actually reserved.Special Features:
- I would have to say that myOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/15/2012I would have to say that my dining experiance here was great. The food and drinks at Fado are great and really affordable. It has a spectacular service and a really great ambience. I would definately come back here!Special Features:
- Great Happy Hour drinks andBlankVIPDined on 8/3/2012Great Happy Hour drinks and apps. The Cheesesteak on the menu left a lot to be desired, but overall a good experience.Special Features:
- awesome!!!!!!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/26/2012Fantastic FOOD!!!! LOVED EVERYTHING WE TRIED!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Not great, needs either liveOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/14/2012Not great, needs either live entertainment or louder music...
- Great Brunch & Lunch and Dinner...OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/24/2012Husband and I went to try the Sunday brunch. Food was great. The service a little slow for there being three people, but they were setting up for the Euro cup crowd.Special Features: