Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant-Denver
1735 19th St Suite 150
Denver, CO 80202Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant-Denver
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fadoirishpub.com/
- Phone: 3032970066x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Tuesday: 11am - Midnight
Wednesday - Friday: 11am - 2am
Saturday: Early for sports - 2am
Sunday: Early for sports - 12am
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, Comfort Food, Irish
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Please visit our website for details of live music, live European sports and Wednesday night Pub Quiz.
A word from Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant-Denver
Fado is an excellent choice for pub favorites and fresh, from-scratch seasonal specials that will reset your expectations of food in an Irish pub. We're currently featuring new seasonal craft beers and housemade cocktails along with a new Snack menu designed for groups looking to share.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant-Denver reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (1)neighborhood gem (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Good food, but very loudcathyballiuDined on 4/3/2014We didn't know that Thursday night involved blasting music out of speakers but it made conversation impossible. We don't go downtown much and have only been to Fado's once before. I don't know if I would go back unless I knew that it wouldn't be so loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner place, no; party place, yesCarminDined on 3/22/2014Based on other reviews, we expected more than was delivered. This place is probably great for game day drinks. We went for dinner hoping to find an authentic Irish menu. Won't go back.Special Features:
- Fado reviewLuv2eatDined on 3/12/2014Took friends there for a special occasion. None had ever been there before and they all loved it! The food was amazing and the service fantastic!!! We will all be back for sure!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Great...Service Ok..datenightDined on 2/16/2014We went on a Sunday afternoon so there wasn't a big scene which was ok for what we were doing. However just because it isn't crowded doesn't mean you don't need the staff to support those few patrons that are there. The server seemed either overwhelmed by the few tables she had or just not into it that day. It was difficult to get her attention and she wasn’t timely on most of our requests. We are a pretty laid back group. We didn’t let this hinder our good time. The bartender assisted our server on several occasions and was excellent at getting our drinks to us in a quick and efficient manner. The food was great and loved the happy hour options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a great time at Fado's!ArathenaDined on 2/2/2013We had a great time at Fado's! My boyfriend's pulled lamb french dip was absolutely fabulous. Our reservations went off without a hitch. I was a little disappointed in my chicken panini, in that it was fairly tasteless, but the rest of the food was so good I wouldn't hold it against them. It was a small venue for the band that was playing, so dancing was a problem. I would recomend getting bands that draw a crowd more appropriate to the size of the venue next time. Overall great experience!Special Features:
- Fun bar scene. Food justCoolheatVIPDined on 10/6/2012Fun bar scene. Food just so-so. Corned beef sandwich was somewhat uninspired.Special Features: