Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant - DC
808 7th St NW
Washington, DC 20001Neighborhood:
H Street Corridor
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant - DC
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fadoirishpub.com/washington
- Phone: (202) 789-0066
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, & Dinner:
Saturday & Sunday: 11:30am - 2:00am
Monday - Friday: 11:30am 3:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Irish
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Weekend Brunch
A word from Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant - DC
Fado is an excellent choice for pub favorites and fresh, from-scratch seasonal specials that will reset your expectations of food in an Irish pub. We're currently featuring new seasonal craft beers and housemade cocktails along with a new Snack menu designed for groups looking to share.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant - DC reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (10)late-night find (7)good for groups (6)neighborhood gem (6)great for lunch (6)hot spot (4)fit for foodies (3)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)special occasion (1)Show More
- no tableOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/2/2014said they didn't have reservation. we went to another place
- Fado late night live musicHappy2helpDined on 10/25/2014Last weekend I agreed to help my boyfriend pick up a desk he purchased over in Old Town Alexander. As soon a we put the desk in the minivan, I got a text from friends to meet up at Fado's in DC. Absolutely the best night because they had a live band playing. Turtle Recall. Absolutely fantastic combination of great music, food and beer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/25/2014Typical bar/pub food. Went on a busy night and the restaurant was very loud, was difficult to make dinner conversation without yelling.Special Features:
- Great FoodDinersVIPDined on 8/27/2014You can always count on great Fish and Chips...! And Guinness.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable DinnerSuesDined on 8/8/2014We were in Washington, DC for a convention in the neighborhood. Saw favorable reviews about Fado. Service was friendly and as attentive as the busy waiter could be. Had the Shepherd's pie, which was nicely presented with a salad on the side of the dish. Both were good. The rhubarb dessert was excellent also. Would have gone back again, but there were other restaurants in the area that we wanted to try.Special Features:
- The following 5 reviews are from the Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant - DC reviews archive.
- My group all had differentgavisitDined on 2/27/2014My group all had different entrees and all were very goodSpecial Features:
- Had a going away at Fados.KatriceDined on 2/6/2014Had a going away at Fados. Our server Jarrell was great!! The tables were already set up because we made an online reservation. Even though we didn't order prior to getting there, our food was ready in less than 10 minutes for the entire group! Everything was delicious and very reasonable. We will definitely be returning! !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent reasonable convenientMrsMarronVIPDined on 9/29/2013Recently we had eaten brunch at the Fado Pub in Annapolis which is newer and has a more extensive brunch menu than the one in Washington, DC. The food was outstanding and there were things on the menu that I wanted to try. This Fado had a limited brunch menu and the food is not as good as it is at the one in Annapolis. But, it was near the yoga studio so it was convenient. The food is decent, it was early, so it was not crowded yet. The service was fine but they should offer the extended brunch menu. It had selections that were more appetizing than the one offered.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went at lunch and had a goodFogofanDined on 9/26/2013Went at lunch and had a good selection of food. The soups (barley or potato leek) were both scrumptious. Service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun placeMagpieDined on 9/8/2013I went with a group of friends for brunch on a Sunday. For $25 you get bread/muffins, fruit, coffee or tea, a brunch entree AND bottomless mimosas or bloody marys. We figured that was a good deal (it was) although the place might have been a little understaffed so we did have to wait a bit between rounds of drinks. Everyone was friendly, the place had a cool feel to it (a little like the Three Broomsticks for you Harry Potter people out there). There was a hurling match on so the bar was pretty crazy with shouting spectators (but in a good way). I'd definitely come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.