40 N 6th St
Brooklyn, NY 11249Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fabbricanyc.com/
- Phone: 7182187045
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:30pm
Dinner: Sun-Wed: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Dinner: Thu-Sat: 5:30pm - 2am
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Breakfast: Daily: 7:30am - 12:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary European
- Executive Chef: Simone Bonelli
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, High Tea, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Our Events Manager together with Executive Chef Simone Bonelli will work on sublime culinary creations for all in-site and off-site special events.
- Entertainment: Fabbrica`s entertainment program will offer live jazz bands, acoutic trios, Live DJ session. Our events are designed to emphasize and celebrate Brooklyn lifestyle.
- Special Events: Please contact our GM to make your special event a success.
- Cross Street: Kent avenue
- Public Transit: Conveniently located near the L subway line, the East River Ferry, and the Williamsburg Bridge.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Free parking for customers. Conveniently located near the L subway line, the East River Ferry, and the Williamsburg Bridge.
A word from Fabbrica
The name FABBRICA - Italian for factory - is an homage to the extraordinary history of the neighborhood, once characterized by active manufacturing. Fabbrica welcomes those who want to explore, share, and celebrate contemporary Italian cuisine and extraordinary boutique wines.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fabbrica - Best Restaurants in Williamsburg ›
Fabbrica reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (5)vibrant bar scene (3)great for brunch (3)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (2)neighborhood gem (2)fit for foodies (2)great for lunch (2)special occasion (1)Show More
- foodieatheartDined on 10/4/2014Food was overpriced for the portion sized and for just a pasta dish.
- Amazing Brick Oven Pizza!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/27/2014Great spot, great food!! This restaurant had spotty reviews on Yelp which I don't get- everything we ordered was delicious - would definitely come back again! Portions on the smaller side so a good idea to order a variety. We had the arancini bolognese, rulola salad, prosciutto pizza and for entrees had the bolognese pasta & carbonara. Best was the arancini and the pizza!Special Features:
- 1 of the few around here with SPACErodGmAvDined on 9/21/2014We've only been here for brunch, and every time with at least 2 kids and 5 adults. We've always been accommodated quickly, and even if not, the bar is really nice. Besides that and the amazing service, the food is great and the few brunch menu is really varied, not only benedicts, french toast and burger. BUT< besides that, this is really on of the few aces around here that feels open and not crowded and tight. Totally recommendSpecial Features:
- Easy and simpleLT11VIPDined on 9/13/2014Not much to write home about but it is a neighborhood staple.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 41 reviews are from the Fabbrica reviews archive.
- Stick to the barPetneb424Dined on 6/7/2014The bar scene is really cool. The drinks are good. The food is way over priced for the poor quality and small portions. The staff is great and attentive. When they served our food we laughed because the portions were so small. We wont be back for dinner but perhaps we will stop in for a glass of wine at the bar.Special Features:
- Awesome birthday dinner!ThefoxsayaDined on 4/18/2014I had a great time at Fabbrica over the weekend. We started with a ramp and rabbit sausage pizza that was to die for and then had some house made cacio pepe pasta alongside a lamb steak. I went out of my comfort zone a little bit with food choices and was pleasantly surprised to enjoy everything. The server even went the extra mile and paired our meal with some excellent wine.Special Features:
- Overall, a meh experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/29/2014Went here with a Gilt voucher for 12 PM brunch. The space was filled with many families and a few screaming kids. Not too annoying but also not where you would want to be for a hunogver or peaceful brunch. Our group of 4 ordered two burattas which were good, but could have come with more bread. Very plain. Two of us ordered the "Just Waffle" and it was good, but the Poached Eggs with Burrata were overcooked and completely unenjoyable. Overall, it was very bland. The coffee sizes were also incredibly small for the price and the entire menu is quite strange for brunch.
- Great Location, Little FooddeezertVIPDined on 3/23/2014I loved the street this restaurant is on. The view is amazing just down the street. The service was eh, ok. I loved the selections on the menu but the portions were very small. Overall, it was pleasant. If they have brunch, Id love to try it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza not the bestBrooklyneatsDined on 3/15/2014Great service and great place but the pizza is not great for 20 dollars. At the end of the night spending 110 for a bottle of wine and two pizzas did not make sense.Special Features:
- Almost a regular therezip10010VIPDined on 3/8/2014This was my 5th or 6th visit there. It is a safe bet, the food is consistent, I had the poached black cod, it was tasty.Special Features:
- overall really niceFoodlover456Dined on 2/16/2014great food and wonderful service. we had a toddler with us and they were very accommodating.
- Overall experience was good. ItWilleburgerDined on 1/24/2014Overall experience was good. It was good for a big group..we kept increasing the number of people for our reservation and the restaurant was extremely accommodating. // Thank you for that. We enjoyed our big wooden table in the middle with bench seating…that was great. Food was ok & tasty, but it did not have a personal unique touch. Cocktails…were fair. I love the waiters were kind of old school trattoria style. Very European, friendly with a heavy Italian accent & Mediterranean energetic attitude. However, the ambiance of the restaurant's interior, logo, menu, cocktail list were giving completely another feeling. So other than having a little difficulty in what style/mood to categorize fabricca into, we had good time with friends.Special Features:
- A precious gemrobertburg12Dined on 1/7/2014I went already to Fabbrica a few times, since a live a few blocks away, and always had a nice experience, great food, nice decor, casual but attentive service. The other night it was my birthday and i decided to book at Fabbrica. My girlfriend and I had the best time ever. When the manager learnt about my special day he made sure that i couldnt forget it. He started sending us two flutes of Prosecco. Then we had a special appetizer crafted by the chef just for us: a kale and caponata profiterole with zucchini crema, it looked like a sculpture and tasted divine. The house made pasta, the rib eye and the fish were just delicious. Overall one of the best dinner of my life, to celebrate an important day. Thanks Fabbrica, we will be back soon!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The day afterThefoxsayaDined on 1/1/2014Came to Fabbrica for a new years day dinner. Was looking for some nice grub and a quick glass of wine to help rebound from NYE festivities. Love their bread basket, assorted rolls, mini baguette, rye etc. Excellent Lasagna that fit my mood and the weather and a good glass of wine that the server picked for me. We shared an excellent mozzarella burrata with shaved truffles, i guess it';s truffle season. Server was on point and very nice. Was a bit relaxed in the dining room since it wasn't super crowded but it was just what I was in the mood for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lively place to eat.FoodiegirlDined on 12/31/2013Food was good, but the blue point oysters were served frozen and were a little fishy. This wouldn't have mattered but the short menu was on the pricey side, so there was a greater expectation. The Branzino was very good. Wish there was more vegetable offerings, but perhaps the holiday menu limited things. The staff was very friendly and the drinks were very good. Loved the decor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NYE DiningnomaidenfairDined on 12/31/2013Dinner was delicious! Our waiter, Brandon, was very friendly and attentive. Loved how the decorations gave the space a warm, holiday feel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our particular server wasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/25/2013Our particular server was terrific, but the place was a train wreck. They ran out of everything and we waited way too long for food and drink orders.
- overall pretty terrible.bklynchefDined on 12/25/2013The food was burnt and under-seasoned. They forgot a $99 bottle of amarone entirely. To be fair, it was Xmas and they were flooded with babies and parties. The whole staff ran around with zero composure, food runners barely knew where things were going, at least we didn't wait too long for our awful food to arrive. Our server had to come back to say they were out of something we ordered, ok, this happens. The bottom line: there are too many restaurants out there for me to want to revisit a place where the food was shameful and the service haphazard. I still tipped well in cash, because I'm industry and it's Christmas. But this place has been open a year, and they probably did themselves a disservice by even being open in the first place.Special Features:
- Excellent Italian restaurantprinceofdarknessDined on 12/7/2013Food is always excellent, especially the squash soup Very authentic Italian cuisine, best "carbonara" you can find. Great service, Nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something for everyone.Fine2DineVIPDined on 11/16/2013Went out as 2 couples for early dinner 7pm and the place was full but not crazy. There were all types of people which was interesting. Couples, groups and families with kids. The menu and service were terrific. The fresh pastas are a fantastic choice. They are fresh , light and delicious. Appetizers were great as well. We had fried Artichokes which were so crispy the just evaporate on your tongue. Friends ordered the cheese plate and were happy with their choices as well. Very good would absolutely return.Special Features:
- Trendy Williamsburgh favorite..LoveBuonissimoDined on 10/11/2013Trendy Williamsburgh favorite..Love everything on the menu..Had the pasta carbonara which was awesone but i only wish the portion was a bit larger .:))) Great attention to service as well.. Nothing to be disappointed over.Special Features:
- good stuff!wineNdineDined on 10/3/2013Went for dinner with a small group. Food was good with a nice mix of comfort and innovation. Server was super cool and described the specials well. They run a wine of the day, I had a dolcetto that was excellent. everyone was nice and attentive. Must have gotten 5 thank you & have a good night on the way out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food-Poor ServiceKatieDined on 9/15/2013This was the second time I have come to Fabbrica. I came back because I wanted to pick a place I knew I would like for my Birthday and I was impressed with the service and the food on the first visit, even though our waiter switched shifts with another waiter half way into our meal (which was strange for a dinner reservation at 7pm). The second visit however was a bit disappointing. Again, our waiter switched shifts with another waiter during prime dinner hours. The second waiter was extremely slow and forgetful. It took 45 minutes and 3 times of asking to receive the bill and I had to walk up to the service station to get them to run the card. If Fabbrica could only figure out there staff situation, the restaurant could be really great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great space and reasonableOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/5/2013Great space and reasonable wine list. Our only complaint was that when we ordered one on the specials, the waiter told is that the chef was not ready. That was weird!. Fortunately, my date enjoyed her substitute selection. Federico, our very attentive and well versed waiter made the evening otherwise perfect.Special Features:
- Tasty but overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/25/2013I enjoyed the food but the pasta portions were very small. It seems you have to go for a pasta dish first, then move on to meat or fish. Very Italian indeed, but our waiter never advised us of this. The bolognese was great but it left me wanting seconds, even thirds!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time Visitorrstew17Dined on 7/19/2013I live across the street from this place and have never been before because it looked to expensive for everyday dining. I had family in town from the west coast and decided to go. Now I am bummed I did not go sooner. Now added to the rotation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely ambiance and great foodKatyaPDined on 6/12/2013I love the decor, the huge mural depicting the industrial past of the 'hood and mostly I love the food here. Yesterday for dinner I had Linguine al limone e pistacchio, absolutely amazing and refreshing. The perfect summer dish. My husband had the homemade Fettuccine al Ragu Bolognese made with three different meats, veal, beef and pork, and he loved it. The cuisine is modern Italian which I understand means new combinations of classic ingredients. We also shared the fish of the day, a Striped Sea Bass roasted in the brick oven. Very fresh and perfectly cooked. The dessert was a Semifreddo al Torrone that we both found excellent. The wines are reasonably priced. I suggest their Malbec and the Gavi di Gavi. We certainly will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nothing specialOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/8/2013not terrible just nothing stood out. not saying food isnt good, just nothing particularly memorable.
- warm wine and waterbry1607Dined on 6/1/2013I really didn't liked because the waiter filled our glasses continuously, with the wine and water without asking, because the night was very hot and the wine/water become very warm in few minutes. Except the first glass, i couldn't drink a glass of cold wine with the food. The food was very good.Special Features:
- Strike 3!DisappointingDined on 5/4/2013My third visit to Fabbrica! Food is extremely inconsistent! The first time my fish was bad, the second time everything was good. The third time the beet salad was missing most of the ingredients listed and the pasta special was ABSOLUTELY TASTLESS! When the check for 2 people is $130, this is just unacceptable. Although my second experience was good, the last experience will be long remembered! Don't think that I'll return again! Our waiter was fantastic!Special Features:
- Great experienceJustagirlDined on 5/2/2013It was my first time at Fabbrica and I really loved it! My pasta with mussels was so yummy, and my friend's pizza looked and tasted simply great! The place looks very cool and the atmosphere is very cozy. I saw that they have tables outside, so I'm definitely coming back for brunch!Special Features:
- Perfect location !!! ThisLIFoodGuyVIPDined on 4/28/2013Perfect location !!! This place is what Brooklyn is all about
- great food, inattentive serviceTimesSquareVIPDined on 3/31/2013I am very fond of Fabbrica. The food is always very good, and innovative while remaining traditional Italian. Have eaten there many times. However the service is always inadequate. ALways polite and friendly but slow, late, reactive. For example--bread brought to the table, water refilled, bar drinks served. Last week when I dined there--not a busy night--we waited over 30 minutes for our food to be served. Occasional apologies were offered--but nothing else to make up for our delayed food, e.g drink or dessert complementary. I think the restaurant is undermanaged as to dining room experience. The have been open long enough to have fixed this.Special Features:
- Service is less than stellar,LT11VIPDined on 3/22/2013Service is less than stellar, and this is consistent. I have been here before. I asked the man who seated us to check us in so I can get my OpenTable points. He clearly forgot when 30 minutes later I received a phone call from this very restaurant asking if I am still coming! The food is great, though. The poor service is a minor annoyance in a place like this.Special Features:
- Gritty Linguine VongoleTiffanyVIPDined on 3/16/2013My main complaint is that my linguine w/ clams was gritty i.e., the clams had not been properly washed...so every bite tasted like sand. My salad was uninspired and the pizza was only OK. I feel bad saying this, but there is no need to go back.
- BRUNCH REVIEW only - It wasLT11VIPDined on 3/10/2013BRUNCH REVIEW only - It was not good. Way too savory for brunch. I had eggs and my husband and pancakes and we felt like we were eating either a dinner or a dessert. I will be back for dinner for sure, but not for brunch.Special Features:
- Food was very good but thesohoVIPDined on 3/9/2013Food was very good but the noise level was so intense that it was virtually impossible to hear anyone speak - our waitress needed to shout before we even heard what the specials were.
- Average italian restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/16/2013Good food but nothing special compared with what's already available in Northside Williamsburg. I would go more often if the Menu prices were a little more affordable, otherwise I prefer to keep going to other in the area. The design of the room is more like a nightclub with pop-acid graphic wall that in my opinion has nothing to do with the home made Italian food. Service could be improved hiring professional servants.Very good wine selection. With an adjustment to the menu prices and the room design,this place has a lof of potential.Special Features:
- WAY TOO OVER PRICED FOR WHATOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013WAY TOO OVER PRICED FOR WHAT IT IS - I WAS SHOCKED. I might go there again for a drink, but I doubt for dinner unless someone else made me.
- Great food and excellent service,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/7/2013Great food and excellent service, I'm definitely coming back!Special Features: