1111 Crandon Blvd.
Key Biscayne, FL 33139Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.exit1miami.com/
- Phone: 3053613500
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday, Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, American, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Beautiful private dining area seats up to 50. Full restaurant seats up to 200.
- Private Party Contact: Jeremy Goldberg 3053613500
A word from Exit 1
Gourmet dining without gourmet prices. Located in the tropical paradise of Key Biscayne, Exit 1 uses the freshest ingredients and promotes local suppliers. Come in for excellent food, an incredible bar, and the best of service. Also check out our other restaurant, Route 9, in Coral Gables.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Exit 1 reviews from OpenTable diners
- The food was not good - (myOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 1/26/2013The food was not good - (my octopus salad came straight from a can, and my husband fish was frozen and not cooked thoroughly), However, the waiters were absolutely incredible and the service was great.
- It is a hard place to find,OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/8/2013It is a hard place to find, to be on such a small island.Special Features:
- Exit 1 was our choice forJoanVIPDined on 12/31/2012Exit 1 was our choice for New Year's Eve- conviently located in the building we live in - no traveling needed! Reasonable cost for a New Year's Eve dinner Meal that night was excellent and so was the service. This is not a hot spot but a good place on key Biscayne - easy Exit 1 needs to include a few basics in the menu - basic steak with fries kind of option and appetiizers should offer some basics calamari - salad, and a basic pasta then the foodies can take on the creative side of this aspiring chefSpecial Features:
- The food was very disappointing,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/29/2012The food was very disappointing, although one of our fellow diners had the hamburger, which ended up being the only highlight of the entire meal.
- Great dining experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/22/2012Food was creative and excellent, service was personal and accommodating. The location in the Towers of Key Biscayne makes for a very intimate, high-end feel. Overall a great dining experience.Special Features:
- Another delightful eveningAndyDined on 12/22/2012Another delightful evening at Exit l. Celebrating my husband's birthday with our son. Service was lovely. Filet steak was marvelous and cooked perfectly. Osso Buco unusual but delicious. And the black grouper was outstanding. I had mentioned that it was a birthday when I made the opentable reservation and my husband was offered a choice of dessert complete with candle! A lovely gift! We actually went to the wonderful bar for a drink after dinner. It is an elegant setting and very comfortable. We'll be back for sure!
- We enjoyed our dinner at ExitClayVIPDined on 12/16/2012We enjoyed our dinner at Exit 1. The staff were pleasant and knowledgable about their menu. The food was great as was the service. We will certainly go again.Special Features:
- A great disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/15/2012We had great expectations when we decided to dine at Exit One. I had enjoyed the Coral Gables restaurant Route Nine run by the same ownership and our expectations were buoyed by the positive reviews we read. In summary, it was one of our worst dining experiences. The service was terrible, we waited an hour for our salads and had to threaten to leave before they arrived. In the meantime, we watched other patrons get served while we sat without an explanation. When we threatened to leave, we were finally told that the chef was too busy shucking oysters for other clients. Finally, when the food arrived is was too salty and cold. Even my 12 year-old daughter woke up in the middle of the night and had to get a drink due to the salt-induce
- The food was well preparedMel1VIPDined on 12/8/2012The food was well prepared and presented, but even though we were literally the only table in the room the service was intolerably slow.
- A welcome addition to KeyDSGMiamiVIPDined on 11/30/2012A welcome addition to Key Biscayn. It just has to overcome its location in the Towers. It seems to have done so.
- Great new restaurant in KeyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/27/2012Great new restaurant in Key Biscayne. The heirloom beet salad was fantastic as were the chilled clams. The grilled black grouper was cooked perfectly and was the best I have had in ages. They have a very good wine list at very reasonable prices. I highly recommend this new restaurant.Special Features:
- The Heirloom Beets with PistachiogatsbyoneVIPDined on 11/13/2012The Heirloom Beets with Pistachio Anglaise, Black Sesame Powder, & Anise Vinaigrette were OFF THE CHARTS delicioous. House Smoked Salmon with Borsin Panna Cotta was absolutely delectable. Could use an extra piece of "that to die for" crispy everything crusted pumpernickle, but I'm sure they'd have given me one if I had asked for it. Fish n' chips, crispy batter, REAL authentic chips and claver use of miso in the tartar. Lick your fingers good... What a great meal. Can't wait to go back there and try some more. Thanks for a great gourmet birthday experience. And it didn't break my bank either. Good job.Special Features:
- The waiter was amazing superOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2012The waiter was amazing super nice guy but 3 out of the 4 plates were undercooked. the appetizers were devine and the wine was delicious but i would not order any type of meat at this place. its a great place to have some drinks and "picar"
- The food was not very goodLullyDined on 10/3/2012The food was not very good , the meat ball were as hard as a rock ,the drinks very expensive $18.00 for a scotch.
- "I love the ambiance of thisOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/29/2012"I love the ambiance of this place. Have dined there 4 times and would definitely return to try more dishes. The Churascharia stead is amazing and the Bibb lettuce salad was refreshing. . Service was well-timed and friendly, wines were affordable." The owner is very charming and goes out of his way to make you feel right at home. A great new restaurant on beautiful Key Biscayne.Special Features:
- Beautiful space, excellentgablesdebVIPDined on 9/8/2012Beautiful space, excellent food and service. We look forward to returning.Special Features:
- Great food, great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 9/2/2012Great food, great service. Loved the braised veal cheeks with creamy manchego polenta.Special Features:
- Duck confit dumplings wereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/24/2012Duck confit dumplings were perfect. Ahi appetizer was very good and a generous portion. Snapper was a bit bland. Space is nicely designed and attractive, but the acoustics result in a noisy dining room with only a handful of tables. Nice people and best food on Key Bicayne.
- The new menu is spectacular!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/15/2012The new menu is spectacular! I love that they are constantly offering new items.Special Features:
- Love this new addition toOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/7/2012Love this new addition to Key Biscayne. Food is fantastic, great hours and corkage is $10.00! Good luck and keep it up..Special Features:
- Fantastic! Best restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/7/2012Fantastic! Best restaurant on Key Biscayne. Jeremy and his staff have done an outstanding job once again.Special Features:
- Great starters , dissapointingAAB6VIPDined on 7/14/2012Great starters , dissapointing main courses, fish was under cook Will try again, liked the owners and KB needs youger restaurateurs like them to establsh themselves.