13240 Tamiami Trail North
Naples, FL 34110Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.evoo-bistro.com/
- Phone: 2394442020
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm Sunday: Closed Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5PM-Close Sunday: 5PM-Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Brian Martin
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Delivery, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Featuring menus specific to the occasion and wine recommendations from our trained staff, EVOO will help you deliver an unforgettable event for business meetings or small celebrations.
A word from EVOO Bistro
EVOO Bistro is a place to celebrate, and a place to feel right at home. EVOO Bistro offers distinctive foods, delicious wines and the kind of service that makes you feel good. It’s comfortable. It’s friendly. It’s a place to have fun. EVOO Bistro features modern Rustic Italian cuisine, focusing on the simplicity of fine, seasonal ingredients. The Bistro Bar offers a wide range of wines by the glass as well as a full liquor bar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
EVOO Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- I love this place and am sadNatangoDined on 4/11/2013I love this place and am sad that they are moving. I look forward to visiting their new location and hope that it is not too far from the original one. The Triple Tail is my all time favorite entree here. I am always a little hesitant when ordering fish but this was a "melt in your mouth" fish experience with a lobster butter sauce. I am glad that it will be on the menu at the new location. My husband's Bolognese was also outstanding as well as his Wedge salad. Unfortunately we never have room for dessert. EVOO never disappoints!Special Features:
- Our original waitress forgotRobinDVIPDined on 4/5/2013Our original waitress forgot to put one of our orders in. That is understandable with a large party or if the restaurant is crowded, but we were only two people and the restaurant was not crowded. My husband was halfway through his meal before mine arrived. We recieved no apology from the first waitress. Another waitress continued the service. She was much more professional and pleasant. An automatic 20% tip was added to the bill, with no notification either from the waitress or noted on the menu. A tip is supposed to show gratification for good service.
- Evoo? Taboo for two, pleaseOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/4/2013We had a table for two and sat across from each other. The distance between us was fine until the restaurant filled up, and then it was impossible to enjoy an intimate dinner for two. there was so much noise that it was almost impossible to have a conversation, let alone a normal one. It's a bad choice for a date. My date ordered the Chicken Milanese; it came with stewed tomatoes over a very little little pasta in a watery liquid that we were certain was undrained paste water from the pot. Extremely disappointing, it was promptly send back in favor of the grouper, which appeared to be prepared correctly, but was very fishy. All in all, I would never go back. Good thing they told us they are closing next week (lost their lease).
- Second time I have eaten thereJerryDined on 4/1/2013Second time I have eaten there in the past four weeks. Both times my expectations were exceeded. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Wife had the yellow snapperOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/23/2013Wife had the yellow snapper and it was great. I had the 8 ounce filet and for a place that is NOT a steakhouse, it was fantastic. Great flavor. Chef's wife was our server and she was great as well. Kudos.Special Features:
- Never fails.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/22/2013As ALWAYS, Brian and his staff did a wonderful job. We loved the new menu items and with five of us having dinner, everyone was totally pleased with their selection. Can't wait to go back again.
- The food is always wonderful...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/20/2013The food is always wonderful... fresh, well prepared and with a nice presentation. Staff is friendly and courteous. We've never been disappointed which is why we are regular customers.Special Features:
- EVOO is consistently first rateOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/15/2013This chef really knows what he's doing. We've been there for lunch and dinner and both were very, very good. It's an attractive modern place with, but it's hard to find (behind Abbey Carpet in North Naples) and I understand they will be moving soon. If so, look for it because EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) is a real find.Special Features:
- Really solid food all overOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/12/2013Really solid food all over the menu. Everything was good. Pot de Creme was amazing.Special Features:
- Rude and impatient; doesn'tOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/5/2013Rude and impatient; doesn't understand what a traveler's check is. Recommend dropping from Open Table.
- Well done - fish and saladodieDined on 3/3/2013We both liked our entrees very much - shrimp risotto and special fish of the day (can't remember the kind. it was a week ago!). Excellent chocolate dessert, we shared. Sunday night, small place with excellent food and a quiet place to talk. Second visit. We like this place and will go back.Special Features:
- Overpriced. Smallish salad....$11OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/2/2013Overpriced. Smallish salad....$11 Small side of sautéed spinach.....$6 Not worth it.
- We are never disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/2/2013We always love EVOO. We were taken to our seats immediately. Our server Emily was attentive and efficient. Food was great and the apple tart for dessert is always a favorite.Special Features:
- Top Notch Service - very accommodatGSKSDined on 3/1/2013Top Notch Service - very accommodating / excellent entreesSpecial Features:
- Not So GreatDirtyKneesDined on 2/27/2013This is one of our favorite restaurants and we took a table full of guests the other night. We were very disappointed in the very limited menu and very slow (but friendly) service. My miniscule petite fillet was wonderful as was my salad, but my husband's fish was mushy and tasteless. For the price, we expect much better. I didn't ask the other three diners about their meals. I hope this was just an off night.
- The food was very good. ThesandymcDined on 2/23/2013The food was very good. The service left a lot to be desired. Our reservation was at 7:15 and we were finally seated at 8:05 after many promises that our table was almost ready, only to see them give it to someone else.
- Great foodSfelsenVIPDined on 2/23/2013Would have given a "very good" overall review if our reservation time had been honored. We had reservations for 6:45. We were not seated until 7:15.Special Features:
- extreme noise, cold, had toOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/23/2013extreme noise, cold, had to ask 3 times to get butter for bread.salad expensive and source on beets and goat cheese; my dinner room temp instead of hot. would not return
- Evoo never disappoints, youLuLuVIPDined on 2/16/2013Evoo never disappoints, you can count on the food being very good every time. We have been twice in the last week, and I just can't pass up their Yellow Snapper. It is the absolute best in Naples.Special Features:
- Very goodAsitwasVIPDined on 2/16/2013Our first visit and it was as described here in the positive reviews. Our server was really good with a sense of humour. Would certainly recommend this place.
- The lollipop shrimp keep bringingLocalladyVIPDined on 2/15/2013The lollipop shrimp keep bringing us back. And now EVOO has the best short ribs in town. We always have a good time when we eat at EVOO because the wait staff is knowledgeable and friendly. I'm confident that when I recommend EVOO to others. It would be a good idea to have a reservation because the place was completely full while we were there.Special Features:
- We go often and have alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013We go often and have always enjoyed it...... But Valentines Day was a big mistake. Overpriced special menue, assembly line service, noisy packed in, we felt rushed. Not a lovely dinner to rela over. We dont mind an expensive meal now and then, but it needs to be memorable for the right reasons.
- This was our first time atSunny010Dined on 2/14/2013This was our first time at EVOOS, we wanted to try a new place for Valentine Day, we enjoyed it very much. We will definitely go back again.Special Features:
- We enjoyed the Valentine'sbchlovrVIPDined on 2/14/2013We enjoyed the Valentine's prix fix menu. This was our first visit and we weren't sure what to expect on a "holiday" for dinner. The food was excellent and the server was great. She helped us navigate our selections. Everything we tried was very good. We will be dining at EVOO Bistro again soon!Special Features:
- Disappointing.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/9/2013We were disappointed. Had just been there with friends and had a nice meal, three days before. Returned quickly and were directed to a poor table in the half empty restaurant. Not so anxious to reseat us but they did. I ordered calamari with capers and was surprised to get deep fried calamari. Half hearted gesture to replace it. My wife's entree of risotto with lobster and cauliflower and peas had less of the lobster than when she'd had on prior visit. All in all, not great value for money spent.
- Don't miss!DinerDined on 2/7/2013Always enjoy EVOO. Consistent quality, food, and service. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Not "Wowed" but will try againVIPReviewerVIPDined on 1/30/2013It seems like some people like this place and some do not. We were not "Wowed" but we feel like we will try it again
- We had a 7:15 reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/27/2013We had a 7:15 reservation and arrived to an empty restaurant. Two other tables taken and they offer us a terrible table in the corner. Our waitress, who was also tending bar, never introduced herself was quite curt and unfriendly. My salmon was under seasoned, the beans well cooked, but over buttered. I ordered a side of risotto and they never prepared it, I was half done with my dinner by the time it arrived. My husband had the bolognese and said it was very good. Very disappointing after reading great reviews.
- terrific food, service andMartyBVIPDined on 1/27/2013terrific food, service and wine. A hidden gem in the Naples area.Special Features:
- It was a bit noisy on a SaturdayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/26/2013It was a bit noisy on a Saturday night, but the food was good although pricey.Special Features:
- The salmon was some what overMaryGVIPDined on 1/26/2013The salmon was some what over cooked! 4 of our group of 8 had the salmon, and they all said the same! I had the lobster bisque, and roasted beet salad! It was GREAT! Had it not been for the salmon being over cooked, I would have given EVOO 5 stars across the board!Special Features:
- A great place for dinner in Naples!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/23/2013Hidden in the back of a strip mall, it has to be one of the nicest places we've been in Naples. Food is excellent, service tremendous, and overall experience was a "10'. Would highly recommend.Special Features:
- We had a great meal last week.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/21/2013We had a great meal last week. The food and service were perfect.Special Features:
- Give your review a title (optional)OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/18/2013Very flexible and accommodating with reservations - as well as with our menu selections. Loved that you had a choice with the way the calamari was prepared. Sautéed was excellent. Our server had wonderful suggestions, and they allowed us to split a salad and entrée with no trouble. Nice bar, nice atmosphere and love the art.Special Features:
- I thought the size of a simpleFoodDivaVIPDined on 1/17/2013I thought the size of a simple salad was too high. Hoping this place comes back to life.
- Don't miss this restaurant !KathyDined on 1/16/2013EVOO is my favorite restaurant in the Naples area. Every time we come down here from Chicago, it's a must-do for us. Try it. You won't be disappointed. The Bibb Lettuce salad is delicious! The bread is fresh and crusty... wonderful.Special Features:
- Nice quiet neighborhood bistro.perryozVIPDined on 1/12/2013Nice quiet neighborhood bistro. The food was excellent, especially the pork chop stuffed with mozzarella and other fixins'. Fish was fresh and cooked perfectly. Our server was outstanding and really topped the evening. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- WonderfulJag8836Dined on 1/9/2013It was our first visit and everything was great. Try it, you'll like it.Special Features:
- This was our first time atNatangoDined on 1/5/2013This was our first time at EVOO and we will add this one to our list of favorites! My chicken with arugula was outstanding. Two people in our group had the pork chops and they were moist and flavorful. Would love to try the salmon next time.Special Features:
- Always find EVOO to be a reliableOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/4/2013Always find EVOO to be a reliable high quality experience in both food and service. There is usually a creative speciality.Special Features: