150 North Us Highway 1, Ste 11-13
Tequesta, FL 33469Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.evoitalian.com/
- Phone: 5617452444
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Erik Pettersen
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from EVO Italian
EVO, short for evolution, represents a dream inspired by my mother to bring the familiar feeling of family to you, by showcasing my Italian home-style cooking from the freshest ingredients incorporated into my family’s recipes that have been passed down from many generations. My Sicilian mother and grandparents raised me to respect the heritage and tradition of the Italian culture. The draw of family brought me to south Florida where I opened Evo to continue to share my family’s secret recipes and the warmth of the Italian way of living. Through hard work and perseverance I climbed the ranks of some of the most well respected and popular restaurants in New York so that I can bring you Evo. So please come and join us. Sit back, relax and be part of our family. Evo, my dream come true!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
EVO Italian - Best Restaurants in Jupiter ›
EVO Italian reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
romantic (24)special occasion (22)fit for foodies (20)neighborhood gem (18)notable wine list (15)great for outdoor dining (10)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Very SpecialJacquelineDined on 8/16/2014The food, service and atmosphere are fabulous. We are so lucky to have them just up the street in Tequesta!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- evo did well by usjerzyDined on 8/7/2014first time to evo, well known as fine Italian style dining and they did not disappoint. Nice surroundings, busy bar scene even on Tuesday night off season. Tried the special menu since the choices were great and represented wide sampling of the menu. Food was nicely done, service was great- informative, happy to see us, attentive but not hovering.Special Features:
- GolferGolferDined on 8/1/2014Bar was excellent. Restaurant decor less than expected for price. Not really Italian. No character. Stuffed peppers were cold and raw, "light " battered snapper was heavy fried, gelato was nothing special. Go for happy hour and half price bar menu.Special Features:
- food reviewmaizieDined on 8/1/2014FIRST visit to Evo. GREAT ambiance and waite staff. Deicided on preset menu. Ravioli, followed by salad, bread, was very good to taste. The main entree of veal was less than stellar. Too much sauce, veal was tasteless and grizzly, ate very little.. Cost $39.before tax and tip. Don't think I'd return as there are so many great restaurants to choose from in Palm Beach area that offer better food and value.
- Evo- fantasticotandjDined on 7/26/2014Superb dining space- indoor and outdoor. Excellent wine list ( by the glass , half, or full bottles). Very good menu, executed well.Special Features:
- The BestOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/19/2014Evo was THE BEST Chef Eric is WORLD CLASS !! Great Food - Best Italian outside of Italy !!Special Features:
- Awesome!CharlesDined on 7/14/2014The food is extraordinary. Surprising to find such an exceptional dining experience in its off the path location, but well worth the effort to find it. The service was five star, the menu extensive and authentic. The wine list is good, but pricey, so next time I would see to bringing my own bottle if they allow a corkage fee...I forgot to ask as I was so busy enjoying the fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvCharlestonDined on 7/5/2014Great food and presentation. We both had the lobster tail and it was out of this world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FAIR TO POORSALSALISDined on 6/28/2014LINGUINE WITH RED CLAM SAUCE HAD A BURN TASTE CLAMS WHERE TUFF
- Outstanding AppetizersOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/16/2014Every dish we had, 5 of them, was outstanding. The Beggar's Purse, no one should have to beg for it, just applaud after eating it.Special Features:
- Delightful experienceYummyinmytummyDined on 6/14/2014I took my mother here for her 70th birthday and they gave us such nice service. The waiters and everyone there was so in tune with everything that was happening. At then end they brought out this beautiful array of deserts with "Happy 70th" written on the plates. They made everything so special and of course the food was divine!. We all had such a nice time and they were also so patient even with us running late for our reservation and our friend arriving late as well. I would go back for a special dinner in a heartbeat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!mhouse619VIPDined on 6/9/2014What a great find! Food was incredible. Selection was great...couldn't decide what to order. The chef would make anything you wanted! Decor was really nice! Service was terrific. ONLY great things to say about this restaurant!!!Special Features:
- Hidden Gem4bdaydinerDined on 6/7/2014Tucked behind a shopping plaza is Evo, a fine dining Italian Ristorante. The menu requires concentration as it is quite detailed. The food is excellent and not your typical Italian fare. Quite pricey but lovely decor inside and out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a perfect meal to end a perfect daylisainvegasVIPDined on 6/5/2014We made reservations for our next visit before we left... need I say more? The staff, ambiance, food, everything. This is a gem of an establishment.Special Features:
- Very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/31/2014The food was very good. The meatballs were the best I've ever tasted. Overall excellent. Only con noted were the overpriced salads (Cesar $15?!)Special Features:
- Sssh--Our Special PlaceNanaVIPDined on 5/26/2014Don't tell everyone about this local special place! A chef who will alter dishes for allergies! A chef whose specials are really special! A staff that learns your likes and caters to them! Gracious servers who ask about your family and delight in your special occasions! A lovely setting and now an outdoor area! And now a new bar menu in an inviting area with tables as well as the bar! Yes, it is special---sssh!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/22/2014Simply outstanding. Both food and service were amazing.Special Features:
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/16/2014Atmosphere was excellent. Food was not as anticipated. Would have been rated outstanding if pasta was fresh made in house and selection was more diverse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mediocre foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/6/2014The food was just very mediocre, considering the prices.
- The following 128 reviews are from the EVO Italian reviews archive.
- great - and reliably great!italianloverVIPDined on 4/17/2014we love it - thats why we keep going back! combination of food, service, ambiance - nearly perfect.Special Features:
- Great Eveningmcan50Dined on 4/15/2014We love Evo. Food and service are always exceptional. A very special place.Special Features:
- Love EvoRjjjjjjDined on 4/11/2014I decided to take my girlfriend and she was very impressed. Evo is beatiful and Melissa was our waitress. She was amazing and I recommend her!! It was easy to make a reservation and Evo helped make the night a special one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gemJoleneVIPDined on 4/1/2014Beautiful restaurant and courtyard quite literally hidden in the back of a shopping center. Excellent service and food. Kind of pricey, so it's best for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So soOnlythebest1Dined on 3/29/2014I heard a lot about this Restarant and was a little disappointed on how long it took to be served. I know that we were warned about ordering certain dishes can take a while but we sat down at nine and it took and hr and a half to eat. I ordered chicken catchitory and the chicken didn't seem to have a lot of meat on the pieces. Strange. Overall not so impressed that this place stood out
- EVO restaurantFredDined on 3/24/2014Evo is a very attractive restaurant and the service is first class. However the food was good but not great and very over priced. $15 for a ceasar salad? There are too many cheaper and with better food than Evo. Sorry but I wouldn't go back.Special Features:
- As always Evo delivered. WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/8/2014As always Evo delivered. Wonderful food, great service , beautiful surroundings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exquisite food and impeccable,CindyBVIPDined on 2/18/2014Exquisite food and impeccable, friendly, attentive service!Special Features:
- Nice Findmpb46Dined on 2/18/2014The meal at EVO was a pleasant surprise in Jupiter, Florida. Great bread, olive oil and friendly service. The portions are small, but quite good. Worth a try.Special Features:
- Busy night but great service.PattiDined on 2/14/2014Busy night but great service. nice ambiance. wines a bit pricy but good list.Special Features:
- Exquisite foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2014Excellent choice for fine dining and authentic Italian flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top Notch Food and ServiceNanaVIPDined on 2/4/2014Most accomodating restaurant! We changed tables even after being seated without a fuss; they made food to accomodate our food allergies; and they catered to our needs without hoveringSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistantOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/31/2014This has turned into one of my favorite places. The food is consistantly excellcent. Outdoor seating area is a great place to dine. Wine list is pretty good. A very friendly bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced and mediocreLBdinesDined on 1/25/2014The outdoor dining area is beautiful. Otherwise I was not impressed with the food or service. Too bad because I really enjoyed the restaurant at they prior location.
- Excellent italianRsettVIPDined on 1/18/2014Food was excellent and so fresh. The service was outstanding and made the evening even more enjoyable. It was a nice dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time is a charmSunshineVIPDined on 1/17/2014First time here, not the last. Nice ambience, terrific service and wonderful food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/11/2014Four of us dined on a Saturday night and each ordered a different dish, 2 from the "Specials" and two from the regular menu. The starters were just OK and the veal was the worst pick of the four entrees. I was told it was to be served with escarole and white beans, which were barely present and served under an excessive amount of the mushroom sauce. The veal was unmemorable. Our server, while very friendly, didn't return to the table often enough as water glasses were never re-filled, second round of drinks not offered until we were well finished with entrees. As we consider ourselves "foodies" and dine out at least four times a week we were astonished as to why this restaurant gets such wonderful recommendations.
- Not what we have been used toOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/30/2013Evo is one of our very favorite restaurants in Jupiter; however, our experience Monday night was not great. The scallop special tasted like ammonia. They offered up a new dinner....snapper special which was delicious but the delay effected the entire party.Special Features:
- Extraordinary, Varied, ObservantNanaVIPDined on 12/23/2013EVO in Tequesta, FL far surpasses many top-rated NYC Italian restaurants where we have dined! Extensive menu and specials as well as their wine list makes this an establishment that we return to time and time again. Well-trained and caring staff cater to diners needs without hovering. The chef will prepare special meals for allergies or just for diners' desires!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful...againOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/21/2013We were seated by the fireplace which was decorated perfectly for the holidays. We requested an appetizer portion of a risotto that was on the entrees and they promptly accommodated and it was the best we have had outside of Europe. Seriously. Veal entree was "just ok". Bolignaise was unbelievably fabulous and I get it every time now that I have discovered it. After dinner, had a glass of wine and cigar by the fire pits....perfect. Was surprised it was as quiet as it was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVELY DININGGeeskiVIPDined on 12/20/2013Very beautiful setting ! Service is extremely good. Most menu selections are very well prepared but never have good pasta here. Cannot understand that?Special Features: