150 North Us Highway 1, Ste 11-13
Tequesta, FL 33469Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.evoitalian.com/
- Phone: 5617452444
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Erik Pettersen
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from EVO Italian
EVO, short for evolution, represents a dream inspired by my mother to bring the familiar feeling of family to you, by showcasing my Italian home-style cooking from the freshest ingredients incorporated into my family’s recipes that have been passed down from many generations. My Sicilian mother and grandparents raised me to respect the heritage and tradition of the Italian culture. The draw of family brought me to south Florida where I opened Evo to continue to share my family’s secret recipes and the warmth of the Italian way of living. Through hard work and perseverance I climbed the ranks of some of the most well respected and popular restaurants in New York so that I can bring you Evo. So please come and join us. Sit back, relax and be part of our family. Evo, my dream come true!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
EVO Italian - Best Restaurants in Jupiter ›
EVO Italian reviews from OpenTable diners
42 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (23)romantic (23)special occasion (23)neighborhood gem (21)notable wine list (15)great for outdoor dining (8)vibrant bar scene (6)hot spot (5)good for groups (2)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- dissappointedLuvgourmetDined on 9/25/2014The appetizers were great but the main course was inedible, as the veal was pounded to death and the breading was everywhere and excessive. The dessert was a a mess to eat. Beautiful berries with delicious ricotta cheese sauce, perfect as is but it was smothered in tasteless, dry and messy pound cake pieces. the dining room was much too bright and the decor is really incongruous, cold and bland. The original design at the old location was lovely and invitingSpecial Features:
- CristinaVIPDined on 9/19/2014I went for the first time to EVO and selected from the Flavor Palm Beach menu. Not impressed. If this is a sample of their best, I don't need to go back.
- ambiance, but disappointing foodgardenregDined on 9/18/2014This place was highly recommended by our friends. It had a lovely ambiance, however the food was very disappointing. I would not return.
- Very disappointed in every aspectkeenpiVIPDined on 9/13/2014From the moment we were received til the end of dinner we were disappointed.
- Great findKateDined on 9/11/2014Visiting West Palm Beach and found this gem listed in the restuarant week advertisement. Food and service were both excellent. The waitress asked if we were new to the EVO and because we wer she brought us a sampling if their special olives and cheese. Just delicious! Saved the card for our next trip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- too slowOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014We arrived at 6:45. The waitress seemed rushed. We waited a long time to finally order and then receiving our food was super slow. We did not get our meal until almost 8:30. By that time I was famished. The food was delicious but seemed very over priced. I would have preferred to be able to order in a timely fashion and receive my food much quicker.Special Features:
- Enjoyable againOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/5/2014Was glad to find the Summer Sampling Menu. All food we had as part of this menu was very good except for dessert...it was sub par I am afraid to say. I always enjoy the atmosphere...perfect lighting & decor for a special evening. I do want to mentions that we really do not like the new set up for the bar area with the rounded banquettes.....that whole area feels strange now whereas before, it was classy & elegant. I also do not like the fact that you can't really get a seat at the bar for a drink....not that it's necessarily busy with bar patrons...but taken up by people eating there. It leaves you awkwardly hovering in that empty space behind them....not a good vibe when I'm paying $14+ for a martini, I'd like to enjoy it.Special Features:
- Bad foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/5/2014Very disappointing. My pasta dish was undercooked and inedible, my friends dish was supposed to be a veal scalloping dish, instead it looked and tasted like a stew. Items not adequately described on menu, in addition to being terrible.
- Almost like being at a friends homeFlavorFanVIPDined on 9/5/2014Quaint and cozy with a fireplace, feels almost like a friends house. Above and beyond excellent service from hostess, bar, and waitstaff. The "Flavor Palm Beach" menu was just delicious (they change it every week) The squash blossoms, the snapper, the stuffed artichokes... all prepared perfectly.Special Features:
- EVOtequestagalDined on 8/30/2014We celebrated our 45th anniversary at EVO. The staff was efficient and friendly, the food was OK, but the prices were over-the-top.Special Features:
- A bit rich...JanFromJupDined on 8/28/2014Food was very good but a bit rich! I would ask about the sauces next time.Special Features:
- Very SpecialJacquelineDined on 8/16/2014The food, service and atmosphere are fabulous. We are so lucky to have them just up the street in Tequesta!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- evo did well by usjerzyDined on 8/7/2014first time to evo, well known as fine Italian style dining and they did not disappoint. Nice surroundings, busy bar scene even on Tuesday night off season. Tried the special menu since the choices were great and represented wide sampling of the menu. Food was nicely done, service was great- informative, happy to see us, attentive but not hovering.Special Features:
- GolferGolferDined on 8/1/2014Bar was excellent. Restaurant decor less than expected for price. Not really Italian. No character. Stuffed peppers were cold and raw, "light " battered snapper was heavy fried, gelato was nothing special. Go for happy hour and half price bar menu.Special Features:
- food reviewmaizieDined on 8/1/2014FIRST visit to Evo. GREAT ambiance and waite staff. Deicided on preset menu. Ravioli, followed by salad, bread, was very good to taste. The main entree of veal was less than stellar. Too much sauce, veal was tasteless and grizzly, ate very little.. Cost $39.before tax and tip. Don't think I'd return as there are so many great restaurants to choose from in Palm Beach area that offer better food and value.
- Evo- fantasticotandjDined on 7/26/2014Superb dining space- indoor and outdoor. Excellent wine list ( by the glass , half, or full bottles). Very good menu, executed well.Special Features:
- The BestOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/19/2014Evo was THE BEST Chef Eric is WORLD CLASS !! Great Food - Best Italian outside of Italy !!Special Features:
- Awesome!CharlesDined on 7/14/2014The food is extraordinary. Surprising to find such an exceptional dining experience in its off the path location, but well worth the effort to find it. The service was five star, the menu extensive and authentic. The wine list is good, but pricey, so next time I would see to bringing my own bottle if they allow a corkage fee...I forgot to ask as I was so busy enjoying the fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvCharlestonDined on 7/5/2014Great food and presentation. We both had the lobster tail and it was out of this world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FAIR TO POORSALSALISDined on 6/28/2014LINGUINE WITH RED CLAM SAUCE HAD A BURN TASTE CLAMS WHERE TUFF
- Outstanding AppetizersOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/16/2014Every dish we had, 5 of them, was outstanding. The Beggar's Purse, no one should have to beg for it, just applaud after eating it.Special Features:
- Delightful experienceYummyinmytummyDined on 6/14/2014I took my mother here for her 70th birthday and they gave us such nice service. The waiters and everyone there was so in tune with everything that was happening. At then end they brought out this beautiful array of deserts with "Happy 70th" written on the plates. They made everything so special and of course the food was divine!. We all had such a nice time and they were also so patient even with us running late for our reservation and our friend arriving late as well. I would go back for a special dinner in a heartbeat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!mhouse619VIPDined on 6/9/2014What a great find! Food was incredible. Selection was great...couldn't decide what to order. The chef would make anything you wanted! Decor was really nice! Service was terrific. ONLY great things to say about this restaurant!!!Special Features:
- Hidden Gem4bdaydinerDined on 6/7/2014Tucked behind a shopping plaza is Evo, a fine dining Italian Ristorante. The menu requires concentration as it is quite detailed. The food is excellent and not your typical Italian fare. Quite pricey but lovely decor inside and out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a perfect meal to end a perfect daylisainvegasVIPDined on 6/5/2014We made reservations for our next visit before we left... need I say more? The staff, ambiance, food, everything. This is a gem of an establishment.Special Features:
- The following 133 reviews are from the EVO Italian reviews archive.
- Very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/31/2014The food was very good. The meatballs were the best I've ever tasted. Overall excellent. Only con noted were the overpriced salads (Cesar $15?!)Special Features:
- Sssh--Our Special PlaceNanaVIPDined on 5/26/2014Don't tell everyone about this local special place! A chef who will alter dishes for allergies! A chef whose specials are really special! A staff that learns your likes and caters to them! Gracious servers who ask about your family and delight in your special occasions! A lovely setting and now an outdoor area! And now a new bar menu in an inviting area with tables as well as the bar! Yes, it is special---sssh!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/22/2014Simply outstanding. Both food and service were amazing.Special Features:
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/16/2014Atmosphere was excellent. Food was not as anticipated. Would have been rated outstanding if pasta was fresh made in house and selection was more diverse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mediocre foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/6/2014The food was just very mediocre, considering the prices.
- great - and reliably great!italianloverVIPDined on 4/17/2014we love it - thats why we keep going back! combination of food, service, ambiance - nearly perfect.Special Features:
- Great Eveningmcan50Dined on 4/15/2014We love Evo. Food and service are always exceptional. A very special place.Special Features:
- Love EvoRjjjjjjDined on 4/11/2014I decided to take my girlfriend and she was very impressed. Evo is beatiful and Melissa was our waitress. She was amazing and I recommend her!! It was easy to make a reservation and Evo helped make the night a special one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gemJoleneVIPDined on 4/1/2014Beautiful restaurant and courtyard quite literally hidden in the back of a shopping center. Excellent service and food. Kind of pricey, so it's best for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So soOnlythebest1VIPDined on 3/29/2014I heard a lot about this Restarant and was a little disappointed on how long it took to be served. I know that we were warned about ordering certain dishes can take a while but we sat down at nine and it took and hr and a half to eat. I ordered chicken catchitory and the chicken didn't seem to have a lot of meat on the pieces. Strange. Overall not so impressed that this place stood out
- EVO restaurantFredDined on 3/24/2014Evo is a very attractive restaurant and the service is first class. However the food was good but not great and very over priced. $15 for a ceasar salad? There are too many cheaper and with better food than Evo. Sorry but I wouldn't go back.Special Features:
- As always Evo delivered. WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/8/2014As always Evo delivered. Wonderful food, great service , beautiful surroundings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exquisite food and impeccable,CindyBVIPDined on 2/18/2014Exquisite food and impeccable, friendly, attentive service!Special Features:
- Nice Findmpb46Dined on 2/18/2014The meal at EVO was a pleasant surprise in Jupiter, Florida. Great bread, olive oil and friendly service. The portions are small, but quite good. Worth a try.Special Features:
- Busy night but great service.PattiDined on 2/14/2014Busy night but great service. nice ambiance. wines a bit pricy but good list.Special Features: