8752 Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.theeveleigh.com/
- Phone: 4242391630
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm Supper Menu: Sunday-Tuesday: 10:00pm-12am, Wednesday & Thursday: 10:30-1, Friday & Saturday: 10:30-1:30 Eveleigh is pleased to offer weekend brunch Saturdays and Sundays 10am-3pm Reservations are available for Mother's Day Brunch May 8th, 2011 (424) 239-1630
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, American
- Executive Chef: Jordan Toft
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: With several options for your next special event, Eveleigh is an ideal choice for your next Birthday, Graduation, Rehearsal Dinner, Shower or Business Event.
- Private Party Contact: Kelli 8776725606
Eveleigh embraces a seasonal, local-farm and market driven menu that represents a rustic sensibility, drawing from the influences of old-world European and American country cooking.
Eveleigh's Wine & Spirits offering focuses on classic cocktails, using small batch spirits and a fresh fruit, juices, and house made syrups. The wine program is a smart and concise offering representing the finest grower-producers from California, France, and Australia.
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
- Poor ManagementOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2014My wife and I have been to this place before and loved it. This past experience was underwhelming. While the food was still delicious, the environment was disappointing. The waiters were pushy, the kitchen was slow, the air condition was lacking, and the noise level was blaring. Any one of these, hey it happens, but all of them together translates to severely incompetent management. It's a shame that such a lovely spot so wonderfully designed with fantastic food is being undermined by poor supervision.Special Features:
- Twinkling Lights above City LightsSLondonDined on 9/13/2014I went to dinner next door to this place, and was so curious about it that the very next night I booked a table here for dinner - it did not disappoint. The ambiance and decor were romantic/chic and the menu was pretty well balanced. I would like to see some more vegetarian options though please!Special Features:
- Beautiful garden food disappointingLsc123Dined on 9/12/2014We had Friday lunch .The menu was posted online with the date. The menu when we arrived was different than the one posted. my husband had the lamb sandwich which was stringy and dry. I had quail because chewy overcooked and fried tomatoes which were greasy. My friend had a salad that was kind of boring. The fries were delicious .the server forgot to get my beer They took forever to serv us even longer to get us the check.I would never go back .Special Features:
- Would not go backHeleneHagemansDined on 9/4/2014Girl at reception did not look at us, made us wait to be seated (I had made a reservation and we were on time). We ordered the steak (to share). We were told it was the last one and it was 33 ounces at $5.50 per ounce. I felt the waitress really "sold" the steak to us and made it hard to say no. When she showed us the steak, it was massive! Then the table next to us (3 people) also ordered a steak and when that was shown at the table it was obviously much smaller than ours. The wine I wanted wasn't available, but a Spanish one, similar I was told, was. Off course this was slightly more expensive then the one we wanted! The steak was $180 and the total dinner (2 pre dinner drinks, bottle of white and steak to share was $400). Not worth it.Special Features:
- disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/3/2014our waitress was pretending to be nice but she was actually rude and hysterical. food was quite greasy, the squid, that used to my favorite ever of your restaurant, was unnecessarily spicy and not so good as it used to be. I imagine, u have must changed the chefs? I don't think I'll come back or recommend it to friends anymore
- garden party farm foodie dreamKlabDined on 8/30/2014The ambiance was outstanding, and overall it was a garden party farm to table foodie dream. It was a perfect treat to come celebrate my birthday with a few friends. The wait staff, though sometimes hard to get the attention of, was very pleasant and attractive. Was slightly disappointed that there wasn't even so much as a complimentary strawberry as a birthday treat. I would expect a restaurant of this caliber and price to go a little above and beyond for special occasions in some way. That would probably be my only complaint. Otherwise I had a perfect, classy evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WildeForFoodDined on 8/29/2014This is my last shot at Eveleigh. Despite arriving early for our reservation, the friendly hostess quickly sat my date and on a beautiful two top... between two large noisy parties on the deck. Not exactly a great spot for a low-key romantic dinner. She was very accommodating when we asked to be moved. Server was very knowledgeable about the menu and suggested several things. However, I do not understand the draw of this place when it comes to the food. I'm underwhelmed. I really want to love it, but third strike, there are too many other places with more inventive kitchens. Final side note, I get it, you like to squeeze your own citrus juices but I don't get the pretentiousness of not stocking cranberry juice at the bar. It's absurd.Special Features:
- Third Time is Not the Charm.TonyHTonyHVIPDined on 8/28/2014My third trip back to Eveleigh was hijacked by lousy service. Our waitress didn't introduce herself until we had been seated for a good half-hour. Our orders took forever to appear and they were very poorly paced. The food was ok, but not worth the hassle. I won't be back.
- Great service, great foodElevensesDined on 8/28/2014Our waiter was excellent. He knew pretty much everything. Get a seat on the back patio. The front has too much traffic noise from Sunset. All the food was excellent. It was the first time I'd ever had urchin. The thing was still alive on the table watching me eat it.Special Features:
- deliciousnessDrBrendaDined on 8/26/2014Every dish was spectacular and the drinks are always fresh and interestingSpecial Features:
- ExcellentCocoDined on 8/23/2014Perfect service, our waiter was so knowledgable. We took his suggestions and so happy we did. Terrific cocktails! Salmon, flown in that day, was delicious, as was the King Crab. Sea to table and farm to table Sides were equally perfectly prepared. The back patio was very romantic, comfortable, and inviting. Looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- Not goodAgusDined on 8/21/2014We have a reservation at 9:15 pm and we were seated at 9:45 pm. There was very dark outside and we need to use our cellulars to read the menu. The food was good but expensive, it is not a three michelin stars restaurant!!. The wine was very poor and extremely expensive, it seems that the restaurant is too proud of itself. So I would not recommend this restaurant at all.Special Features:
- Fantastic is an understatementTippycanoeVIPDined on 8/16/2014Was visiting West Hollywood an found this gem. Will recommend to all heading to the area and we can't wait to take a trip back. The food was amazing, our waitress was friendly and knowledgable. The court yard is so romantic. 10 out of 10Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Up sell warningcjackDined on 8/16/2014Love the food and ambiance but hate the hard sell. At least if I'm being up sold I don't want to feel like it. Our waitress talked my husband into a $100+ bottle of wine that taste like apple cider vinegar and then tried to push a $5/oz (yes I said ounce) bone in pork chop on us. Really, I should pay $5/oz for bone??? And don't tell me I have to order everything at once just so you can make sure you turn my table. Take charge of your experience and it will be wonderful. Follow the server's "suggestions" and you will leave feeling robbed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible service, will never returnLAfoodieDined on 8/16/2014Held my birthday brunch here. Server was extremely rude. My partner wanted to buy champagne for the table -instead server charged the group & it was too much of a headache to separate checks later. A vegan friend wanted to buy side of tomatoes; server didn't respond, just pointed to a line in menu reading "no substitutions." I protested - that's not a substitution! She wants to PAY for tomatoes to go w/ the overpriced avocado toast. Another patron, not with our party, accidentally bumped into a runner with a tray full of glasses. Rather than apologizing to patron, he blamed him - embarrassed in front of restaurant! When I asked to recommend a cocktail, the a-hole bartender replied "they're all good or wouldn't be on menu." Worst restaurant!
- great drinks, skip dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/9/2014I had visited for cocktails before, first time dining. I like the concept of small share plates but I think you need to have a big variety and offer a good value. At $16 to $29 a plate you would expect more than a fist size quail and a small handful of crab. The jidori chicken is the best deal. The padron peppers lack seasoning and the croutons in the kale salad were old. The quail was tasty but alas all-in-all just not a satisfying meal. The drink menu is interesting and they craft a beautiful cocktail and the service and setting are excellent but even if you order 3 plates per person (~$60-70/pp for food alone) or order a burger, which is not my idea of fine dining, you will not leave satiated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrianuVIPDined on 8/7/2014Amaze but be aware of the special steak... it's by ounce and delicious but a simple Thursday night dinner turned into over $100 a person. All that said, hit this up because place is legit.Special Features:
- A Beautiful SettingPonaramonaDined on 8/2/2014We sat at a lovely table on the front patio that felt truly secluded under the beautiful pergola of plants and lights. Our server was stellar! The food was better than average. The anchovies were tasty, but must be fileted. The real stand out was the bread served with a very good butter - a sourdough lover’s dream – hard & crusty exterior, the inside a perfect blend of dense & light and the flavor was spot on. I think we could have had just that and been perfectly happy. The bread salad was outstanding, the tomatoes fresh, the herbs fragrant and the soft croutons soaked in olive oil – who needs dessert? The wine list boasted some very good bottles reasonably priced. Overall a remarkable experience - I’d go back again in a heartbeat.Special Features:
- EveleighDined on 7/31/2014Love it, the food was really good and different....Special Features:
- Great food, rude serviceLosangelesfoodieDined on 7/26/2014Dining out should be a positive experience. Unfortunately you won't have that here because the managers and servers are rude. In general all the servers act like they're doing you a favor by simply doing their job. Oh And God forbid you don't pay your bill as soon as you receive the check otherwise they badger you and follow you if you need to use the restroom. All my friends that have dined here have all said the same thing -great food but very rude staff! Unfortunately none of us will be dining here again. Manager and Staff ruined the experience for all of us and this was the last chance and last straw they get. The experience has been cinsustently negative.
- UnderwhelmedLovetoeatDined on 7/22/2014Staff was a bit boring, didn't really engage. Waited for 20 min by the bar and never was approached to receive service. Food was not great. Hostess not friendly.
- Wonderful......SHEILADined on 7/22/2014We really enjoyed our visit & Dinner Last Night. The whole experience was delightful. The Food was Amazing. The Ambience was so different. Service was great too. We will be BACK!!!Special Features:
- Lovely findDLPADined on 7/20/2014This place deserves the crowd. Sunday brunch was not as busy as expected which is nice! Limited amount of tables to ensure space and comfort for all diners. Book if you want a table on the patio for brunch on the weekend. Such a lovely atmosphere and I can imagine this place to be gorgeous at night. Share your plates too, the food portions are huge! And not a fan of the kale smoothie (must be just me, everyone else was ordering it) although they did knock one up for me specially because I requested - excellent service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not pleased, but would go back.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/20/2014We had a group of five for brunch and were sat in the middle of the dining room, but for some reason were not attended to. They forgot a couple orders, and did not check up on us hardly at all. We wanted to order more food, but had to wait so long that we decided to just wrap things up. I had to get up and find someone to get us the check. The manager did apologize and we got a free pitcher of sangria, so at least there's that. The place is cute. Some of the food was fantastic, while other dishes were mediocre. That all being said, I think they may have been an off day. I wasn't pleased with the experience but I would go back to give it a second chance.Special Features:
- What a great placeClemensDined on 7/19/2014We came to Eveleigh for the first time. We are from Europe (Holland) and do love to enjoy the better restaurants arround the world. Eveleigh is on our list since this first occasion. Great staff; super manager and above all a superb kitchen staff made our experience share-able with you. The fillosofy was explained by the maitre; Eveleigh wants to use as much as possible the best of the local suppliers. From fish which is caught daily by a woman fisherman to local farmers who supply their goods daily fresh. And then it takes of course the masters touch in the kitchen. We experienced it and are fans! The restaurant staff is also great and is aimed to make your stay great. I never write these sort of essays; this is just that one exception.Special Features:
- Incredible.BenjVIPDined on 7/19/2014Seriously, this restaurant keeps getting better every time I go. Amazing food, service, ambiance, etc. A true gem on the strip.Special Features:
- Amazing!Jesseya1Dined on 7/19/2014Really enjoyed my time at Eveleigh. Staff and waitress were all very accommodating and food was great. Great atmosphere, great food, esp. their port with nectarine as well as their octopus. Waitress also brought out the pork before to show us before it was prepared as my friend is a chef. Great experience, trendy, fun, lively and great to bring people from out of town! The only concern was that when they called me to re-confirm and I tried to call back, the line was busy several times. I told the front of the house this as well. Everyone is really nice, real and cuties!Special Features:
- casual elegancekikiDined on 7/19/2014Such a nice vibe. Great for a catch up. Good food and great space.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerkyVIPDined on 7/19/2014Lovely for dinner, but no so much for brunch. The menu is actually rather difficult to find something satisfying on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experience!MPlove1Dined on 7/19/2014Everything was great except it took the wait staff a long time to come and take our order and greet us. I would say that was the only negative. The food was good and once our waitress came, she recommended an amazing drink that was not on the menu. It's a little pricey for brunch if you have drinks and I left still a little hungry, but it's WeHo, you expect that.Special Features:
- ServiceDHDESIGNDined on 7/19/2014I've been to the eveleigh many times and i must say this time it was terrible. The service was so bad i was amazed. Molly was rude and inefficient to be kind. Even ordering a simple orange juice was a hard task..The food was fine when it eventually arrived but I must say i'm now been put off going back.
- My favorite ❤️aleofoodieDined on 7/18/2014I will forever be a fan of Eveleigh from the wonderful seasonal cuisine, to the cocktails & service. Awesome execution. Simply marv. XoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!Mark419Dined on 7/16/2014My girlfriend and I had a blast! Server was a lot of fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awful service and foodLovetolovegirlDined on 7/11/2014I have been to this place so many times. The food is always great but this time the food wasn't good and when we complained to the manager he was rude and completely unprofessional. Biggest disappointment was I brought in my family from out of the country to try the food and the experience was beyond awful.
- Oasis in the cityVisitingfromPADined on 7/11/2014Had a wonderful dinner here! Drinks were amazing and the food was outstanding! Found this hidden gem thru Eater LA. Can't go wrong with the outdoor dining. Recommend the grilled squid and pork loin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best birthday dinner everantoinettemaqDined on 7/10/2014I have to say that Eveleigh was the best place I have ever been for my birthday dinner. The food was excellent and the ambiance was vibrant. I was very pleased with it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eve-love!melanieVIPDined on 7/6/2014What a wonderful brunch! *Thank you* for suggesting the brisket+sunny side up egg dish & bloody mary combo - it was such an unexpected delicious breakfast surprise! Thank you for an awesome first Eveleigh experience - looking forward to the next!Special Features:
- Nice place, good foodMPW1208Dined on 6/29/2014I would gladly recommend Eveleigh. The service was great and the food was really good! The burger was pretty damn good. The short rib hash was also really yummy, though a bit short on the short rib! Definitely more potatoes than anything. Never the less, it was a good meal.Special Features:
- Keeping it localleeslovelawsDined on 6/28/2014From the quaint outdoor secret gardens, to the booths and intimate bar, this was the perfect way to spend a summer evening in LA. The staff were incredibly accommodating and friendly. And extremely knowledgable about the menu that featured some unique herbs and vegetables. Fantastic selection of vibrant salads as well as meats and fish that offered diners something different. The ceviche was fresh and aromatic, and the quail was rich and tender. And nothing more needs to be said than french fires with truffle aioli. The only thing that would have made the night, would have been to actually sit outside. Will definitely visit again when I am in LA.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/25/2014Nice place, interesting menu but the kitchen had a bad night and got incredibly backed up. Took over one hour for the entreeSpecial Features: