317 S Main St
Salt Lake City, UT 84111-2702Neighborhood:
Salt Lake City
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://evaslc.com/
- Phone: 8013598447x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast, Lunch and Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Contemporary American, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Charlie Perry
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details and pricing.
A word from Eva
Eva is dedicated to and named after chef Charlie Perry's great grandmother. Eva Coombs passed on her respect for quality ingredients, an emphasis on the nourishing benefits of food and most importantly, the shared pleasure of eating. At Eva, our tapas style dining promotes a communal sense of enjoyment. We have an extensive and varied small plates menu, craft cocktails and hand picked wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Eva reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (2)neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- wannabefinevarietyisspiceDined on 8/18/2014Food was nice but I think small plates were served in wrong order with meat first, flatbread and one person's entree in the middle and two vegetable dishes at the end. We got one item we didn't mean to order, but we were probably responsible for the confusion. It was very noisy which made it a bit hard to visit. I would suggest some sound buffers are in order which could still preserve the lively atmosphere. There was a steady stream of people, so obviously it is quite popular. Service was efficient.Special Features:
- A pleasant surpriseWestwindDined on 7/30/2014We wanted a restaurant close to Capital Theater so my son recommended Eva. What a pleasant surprise. There were 6 of us so we each ordered 2 items off the menu. That way we were able to sample quite a few items from the menu. Every dish set in front of us was delicious. Everything was so good, I wouldn't be able to recommend any one dish. Can't wait to go againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/10/2014Way too loud. Sitting at a picnic table does not work for us.
- The following 6 reviews are from the Eva reviews archive.
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/21/2014We went to Eva for a group brunch to celebrate a work achievement. Their options were great during happy hour, and we all got drinks and plates for less than $70 for 6 of us. The food was DIVINE! I would definitely recommend their brussel sprouts, their flat bread, and their calamari.Special Features:
- Food enthusiasts loved the food!lanieDined on 3/25/2014Reserved a table for a business dinner. All attendees are food enthusiasts and thoroughly enjoyed sharing a variety of wonderful dishes. Great wine list. We reserved a table in the back which was perfect for a small group. Had we not reserved this more private table, it would have been too loud for a business dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was excellent, serviceKellyDined on 3/10/2014Food was excellent, service was great - only issue was with a reservation for six we were seated at a picnic style table, and several in our group were over 60 and sitting without back support was unpleasant and uncomfortable. Chairs at all tables would be a better option!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, as usualscschlucDined on 2/10/2014Eaten at Eva's a number of times, and I cannot recall ever eating anything that wasn't amazing. Even "gross" foods like brussel sprouts come out of this kitchen as something you cannot get enough of. This is always a great dining experience and I can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Perfect dining, save 1 major issue.CutterPillarDined on 12/30/2013Don't get me wrong, we love Eva. But the last two times we've gone there we've been seated at this ridiculously, freezing table; right inside the door. They need to either move that table, get a double door, or build a wall there, so that our dining experience isn't full of frigid blasts from arctic air. We understand that it is a small restaurant, that's what we love about it. But the tables by the door in the wintertime are completely in acceptable for dining. We won't be back until spring. Sorry for the bad review Eva. Your hostess could at least have given us the option to wait for warmer table, warning us that the front table is freezing. We were mortified taking friends to dinner there. Apologizing the whole time for the temperatures.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tapas SharingNightoutDined on 12/3/2013We had a great meal here last week. We didn't order off the menu...just asked the waiter to bring us what he thought we would like. We had a party of 7 and shared 10 small plates. All of them were great. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.