EurAsia Fusion Sushi
1330 Wirt Rd
Houston, TX 77055Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
EurAsia Fusion Sushi
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.eurasiasushi.com/
- Phone: 8323396112x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday to Thursday: 11:00 am - 9:30 pm
Friday: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Executive Chef: Jorge Liao
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please call for more details.
- Private Party Facilities: Allow EurAsia Fusion Sushi to create private dining experience for you, your friends, or your significant other.
- Private Party Contact: Event Coordinator 8886071059
- Special Events: Room available for 40+ people.
A word from EurAsia Fusion Sushi
EurAsia Fusion Sushi combines the unique elements of modern European and Asian style food into one incredible restaurant providing delicious, international cuisine fused with scrumptious sushi. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Come and experience yourself or with your love one.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
EurAsia Fusion Sushi reviews from OpenTable diners
- The worse service ever. TookdeehoustonDined on 2/14/2014The worse service ever. Took 15 min. Minimum to even bring water just to start.
- I would recommend sashimiAmnisVIPDined on 11/30/2013I would recommend sashimi combo which comes in generous portions I haven't seen anywhere else and fresh too. The menu offers ample choices for rolls and party plates which makes this restaurant attractive to groups.Special Features:
- Some of the best sushi andEdwardVIPDined on 11/21/2013Some of the best sushi and sashimi in Houston, plus a nice quiet atmosphere with pleasant music and service to match.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best sushi on the west sideOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/17/2013We live in the neighborhood and have eaten here many times. Consistently some of the freshest, best sushi we've had in Houston, at reasonable prices, served by the friendliest & most attentive servers! FANTASTIC happy hour pricing between 4-7 pm Monday through Saturday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/30/2013A group of us that were traveling for business selected this restaurant based on reviews online. We got there and they have happy hour which is totally amazing. $3 Sake, $ Nigiri, etc - lots of sushi and other cooked asian options to satifsy everyone. Our waitress was so fun and friendly. We are definetly going back next time we are in town.Special Features:
- Awesome find!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/28/2013We've been going there every Friday and its been delish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sushi!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/22/2013Always fresh! Wonderful sashimi salad. Their rolls are large and they have a wide variety. Alaska roll is a favorite of ours. The stuffed jalapenos are unusual and delicious. Very friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood Gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/17/2013We found out about this place from some neighbors and decided to try it. It is awesome!!! The owner is gracious and personable too. The prices are extremely reasonable, food is generous and staff super friendly! We are excited to have a place like this to go to. AND for a $10 corkage fee, you can bring in your own wine! I would highly recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well above averageSushiMeDined on 6/11/2013Food was well above average and the prices were very reasonable. Rolls were great, but the sashimi was not as cold as I am used to. Very well prepared, however, and deserving of 4 stars.Special Features:
- i keep coming back!cmatt8Dined on 5/24/2013I met a friend here on a Friday night, there was no wait so we were seated promptly. we were greeted right away and our drink order was taken. My friend and I were in no rush so we ordered an appetizer before we ordered our sushi. The waitress must have come by every few minutes to see if we were ready to order, this was my only complant. Our sushi was delish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had gone to this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/15/2013We had gone to this place because it was highly recommended so we did. However, not sure if we had a new server, but he didn't know what was in the tuna tower, which supposedly wasnt in the menu. It was a dish that was revommended so we tried it out. It was very good. We also recommend the crab puffs...excellent! Overall, the food was very good, but the service & ambiance could definitely be better. Think we're gonna stick to our favorite..."Sushi King."
- Picked this place for a lastBairristerDined on 2/14/2013Picked this place for a last minute Valentine's Day reservation when previous plans fell through. Typical Japanese restaurant with a few twists, but nothing that really says fusion to me. Nestled away in a corner strip mall in Spring Branch it is neither great nor bad. Very average which to me also means adequate and if you live in the area (I don't) it might be on your regular rotation for neighborhood restaurants.
- Great Find!Lee4029Dined on 1/1/2013This was a great find. My wife and I happened to be in the area and stopped by for dinner. I am glad we did. Great sushi menu with fast service. The ambiance may be a little lacking but the service and food more than make up for this. We would return again!Special Features:
- This neighborhood place hasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/20/2012This neighborhood place has great food with very reasonable prices. We have been back many times!Special Features:
- This was our first time toJED56VIPDined on 10/29/2012This was our first time to visit after many requests from our nephew who loves this place. Everything was great from the welcome to the last bite. They offer a very good variety of rolls and everything we ordered was delicious. We met the manager and his wife who were lovely people. We will definitely return often.Special Features:
- Wonderful Sushi. The largestOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/10/2012Wonderful Sushi. The largest pieces of sashimi I have ever had. A wide variety of rolls and the fish was very fresh.Special Features: