Eurasia Cafe & Wine Bar - Virginia Beach
960 Laskin Rd
Virginia Beach, VA 23451Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Eurasia Cafe & Wine Bar - Virginia Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.eurasiavb.com/
- Phone: (757) 422-0184
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Southern, Asian
- Executive Chef: Jarrod Rosenberg
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: From cocktail parties for 20 to weddings for 150, Eurasia crafts some of the best parties in town. We love bringing a little bit of Eurasia to your home or event.
A word from Eurasia Cafe & Wine Bar - Virginia Beach
A quaint, hidden gem at the Virginia Beach oceanfront! Eurasia offers some of the best farm to table food that the Beach has to offer. Seafood drives this eclectic menu that changes seasonally. To complement the great menu, Eurasia has local beers on tap and 20 wines by the glass to suit any palette.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Eurasia Cafe & Wine Bar - Virginia Beach - Best Restaurants in Virginia Beach ›
Eurasia Cafe & Wine Bar - Virginia Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
48 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (34)special occasion (29)romantic (21)neighborhood gem (21)notable wine list (21)good for groups (9)vibrant bar scene (8)great for lunch (8)hot spot (8)great for brunch (4)great for outdoor dining (2)late-night find (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- We will be back.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/23/2014The quail was great! I can't wait to try more dishes next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go to restaurantPoteetDined on 11/7/2014As always, Eurasia didn't disappoint. Great place for people watching.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!MrsNessimDined on 10/26/2014We are from Northern Virginia so had to rely on online reviews to pick a place for our poat-wedding lunch. Everything that our small wedding party of 6 ordered was delicious, and the service was quick and accommodating without being obtrusive (Lauren was fantastic!). We reserved the private room which was perfect for us - quiet and intimate. Highly recommended for special occasions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent EurasiaRVAvisitorDined on 10/11/2014Great service. Delicious food. Energetic atmosphere .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- blosserDined on 10/9/2014We had a terrific dinner at Eurasia. It was my birthday and we had a bottle of Barbarasco 2009. My husband and I shared the Duck with cherrys over mushroom risotto. It was a great Birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was good, but not greatmomthatlikesgoodfoodDined on 9/27/2014The atmosphere was nice. The downside was that at a 4-top, the tables were so small, we were bumping knees all night or had to sit far away from the table. The service was very good - attentive, pleasant and quick. The butternut squash soup was excellent, but the entrees were nothing fantastic. They were good, just not something memorable that I would have to go back for.
- Food and Service Superb!HappyDinerDined on 9/17/2014The food was fantastic! The waitress was knowledgeable, witty and down to earth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My summer PleasureHighdesertkidDined on 9/13/2014I've been coming to Va. Beach for most my life. I'm 59 so that's a few visits. I've seen the food scene go from mainly sub shops, pizza places and the standard fried and broiled seafood and raw choices, to the choices today. Much more innovative, as well as the good old standards with a twist. The wine world has expanded our senses as well. No longer are we bogged down with the house carafe, the jug juice by the glass. Now we have buttermilk battered soft shells with opa, lump crab meat with mushroom risotto washed down with a tasty Pinot Blanc, Giddy Up... Each Summer my visit to Eurasia is a joy, from the greeting to the goodnight, even though I'm only there maybe once or twice a year, you'd think I was a regular. Each year is awesome.Special Features:
- Love Eurasia ---AnnandJimVIPDined on 8/30/2014Ann and I love Eurasia. Never had a disappointing visit.Special Features:
- OK for Sysco FoodMikeCopperthiteDined on 8/20/201429 crabcakes pretty much ruined as they had no favor except from the oil they soaked up as they were clearly put in to a pan that was not hot enough and cooked. calamari was totally fresh out of the Sysco us foods zip lock bag and made. NOT WORTH IT! What should I expect Strip mall food in a strip mall. Most of America is a strip mall .. reviews most likely from those who do not know better. However I do.. It is rare that I write a negative review.. I just usually never come back.Special Features:
- First try winneradventurousfoodieDined on 8/16/2014My friends and I have been talking about going to Eurasia for some time. So, for my second anniversary I made reservations. They were later in the evening than I usually prefer, but it was worth the wait. The wait staff was exceptional and had water to us almost immediately. The drinks were to our table quickly. We enjoyed three different appetizers. The Tempura Avocado lived up to the reviews, the mussels were well cooked and flavorful, and the wedge salad was huge with lot of blue cheese. Each of our meals and the special dessert were excellent as well...from the beef to the scallop special. It was a bit noisy but I see why people are willing to wait for later dining hours to go.Special Features:
- Must've been a bad night, 7 strikesOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/6/2014First time try 32nd Anniversary dinner, reservations made 24 hrs advance with simple request for a fresh flower at the table I stated was willing to pay for. Got there ten minutes early they were not ready for us No Problem understandable Told by the hostess that it was 1/2 price wine night and they got really busy The apologies started VERY LOUD and DARK, the table we were offered was THE ONLY ONE NOT NEAR A LIGHT SOURCE. It was right next to the bar, WITH PLASTIC FLOWERS ON IT, REAL CLASSY. Apologies again by the room hostess. Wife asked for White Zin, not listed. My local IPA was warm and tasted old. Filet was ordered MED-WELL came out RARE, Duck was overcooked - Game Over Meg our waitress was the best part hurried but did Great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always amazing!CambDined on 8/2/2014I have been twice & both times were outstanding. All of the entrees are delicious & the avocado tempura is to die for. I am definitely planning to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 196 reviews are from the Eurasia Cafe & Wine Bar - Virginia Beach reviews archive.
- PEO3Dined on 7/30/2014Excellent dinner with friends, Steak Frites highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great local find!DLduganDined on 7/24/2014First time at Eurasia and food was wonderful! I will definitely dine there again. The atmosphere was also very modern and trendy.Special Features:
- Outstanding!!SPC11Dined on 7/22/2014Finally tried Eurasia and i am so glad we did. Absolutely one of the best dining experiences i have had. I have several dietary restrictions that generally make dining out very enjoyable. I outlined these restrictions in my OpenTable reservation.......Upon being seated, our fantastic, energetic and super awesome waitress (Margaret) Let me know she had reviewed my allergies with the chef and they had already produced a list of ideas to fit my needs. Needless to say i ended up having the snapper special served on a bed of lemon infused quinoa and grilled tomato and asparagus. Hands down one of the top 10 meals i have ever had, and i consider myself pretty well traveled. The wine was superb and the overall experience was just great.Special Features:
- As always the food was greatBillyboyDined on 7/16/2014We have been here many times. It never disappoints. The place has a great welcoming vibe. Our server was fantastic. She knew when to be visible and when to not bother us. The food was creative, plentiful, and cooked exactly as we asked. This is restaurant that really knows who they are and seems to enjoy serving groups out to have fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/12/2014THE MENU WAS NOT INTERESTING AND THE CRAB CAKES i HAD WERE BELOW AVERAGE. mY FRIEND HAD THE STEAK AND FRITES AND THE MEAT WAS SO FULL OF GRISTLE SHE LEFT HALF ON HER PLATE AND SHE IS A GOOD EATER WHO LEFT HUNGRY. i REALIZE THE CHEF THEY HAD WHO WAS FABULOUS HAS LEFT, BUT i HAVE BEEN THERE 3 TIMES SINCE HE LEFT AND IT WAS ALL SUB PAR. i HOPE THEY FIND A NEW CHEF SOON!!!
- My favorite in VBflwrbombfoodieDined on 7/11/2014My fiance and I enjoyed our one year anniversary at Eurasia on July 11, 2014. This is one of my favorite places for fine dining because the menu is varied, adventurous, and constantly changing with the season. The atmosphere is intimate yet vibrant feeling like you are apart of the local food scene. We had dinner that night, but lunch is equally satisfying. Never disappointed here!Special Features:
- Service was wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 7/10/2014The food here is always good and the service this time was outstanding. Cannot wait to go back!Special Features:
- kathyDined on 7/9/2014Eurasia never disappoints. The food is so flavorful … love their menu …. great happy hour. Patrick did a fantastic job attending to our needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SophisticatedNorthEndDined on 7/6/2014So glad we discovered this treasure right in our neighborhood. We dine out a lot and this will be one of our go-to places whenever we're at the beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday night reviewDine65Dined on 7/5/2014Great menu with diverse choices for everyone. The appetizers and entrees were awesome especially since my wife and I have different tastes. We were easily able to find great options on the menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood hot spotWineloverVIPDined on 6/18/2014Eurasia was terrific, as always. Loved the ahi tuna and the halibut special. The carpaccio with truffled egg salad will WOW you. Great food, great wines, great service, and really nice people. If you haven't been here, you're missing out on VA Beach's finest!Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/6/2014Doshi bowl with sheep head (local fish), scallops, squid-ink pasta and vegetables was divine. Light, incredibly flavorful, beautiful. Best meal in Virginia Beach while visiting for four days!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysMerylDined on 6/5/2014I'm hesitant to share my experience for fear that the more people that hear about Eurasia will make it harder for me to find a table. Each time I'm amazed how perfect your meal is from app. to dessert.Special Features:
- ExcellentBrendaOntheGoVIPDined on 5/31/2014Everything was wonderful! We were welcomed with a friendly "Happy Anniversary!" The service was fabulous! The food was out of this world!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Once AgainvpflyrDined on 5/25/2014We've never had anything less than a superb experience at Eurasia. It's our favorite fine dining establishment in Virginia Beach. We've been there as a couple, as a family, and in a group. Each time the food and service were top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/10/2014Both the food and service were excellent. I would definitely go again and again. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Decent dinnerjohnVIPDined on 5/6/2014Typically Eurasia has been on my list of very nice restaurants with good service and great food. That wasn't the case this time. It may have been an off night. The service was good and the food was good, just didn't measure up to expectations from previous visits. The menu and specials included a lot of intriguing sounding items (many of which I couldn't identify), fancy names that may have been designed to impress. I can't be sure. Bottom line, the spring rolls seemed 'old' as the contents didn't seem really fresh maybe re-heated and were greasy. The noodles in my main course, pad thai, were a little gummy and the 'angry peanut sauce' was too thick, just wasn't great. a little noisy, especially with larger bar in center.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of VB's BEST Places to Dine!TriciaTDined on 5/3/2014Consistently high quality, fresh and creative dishes. Excellent service. One of our favorite places to dine in the Hampton Roads area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceWittalDined on 5/2/2014Everything was great! We arrived early and were able to get seated quickly. Our waitress was excellent. My boyfriend has a gluten allergy and they happily accommodated him. The waitress was very knowledgable about which menu items were gluten free or could be made gluten free. The food was excellent as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun night outBobbyDined on 5/1/2014Great food, good service, great wine and quiet atmosphere. What could be better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/30/2014Food great. Service outstanding. Noise level - over the top, had to practically shout to be heard across the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In and OutfoodiegirlDined on 4/26/2014We were sat immediately and the place was hopping which we figured as our choices for a reservation time were limited. We ended up ordering off the specials, soup, salad, fried soft shells and the menu listed tuna. I had to ask to have the pace of food slow down as it was obvious that turning the table was a priority. We ordered a bottle of wine right before the entree (after each of us had a cocktail) and when i inquired why the bottle wasn't opened at the table (she delivered two glasses) we were told she thought we ordered the wine by the glass. Mistake or attempt to move us more quickly? With all that said, food was delicious, service while fast paced but attentive, a pricey place for sure. Noise level is high.Special Features:
- Food was just OKBobbyUSNVIPDined on 4/19/2014Service was superior. Nice setting...but 2 of our 3 entrees were very bland and flavorless. I had a high expectation...we would have been better off elsewhere. Perhaps we ordered the wrong meal???Special Features:
- Awesome Food Incredible ServiceAngieDined on 4/18/2014Love love love Eurasia. We are never disappointed when we have dinner there. The food is always amazing and the service is hands down some of the best in Va Beach :-). Keep up the great work!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High Quality in every wayPrimeRibbonDined on 4/13/2014Our food was well prepared and just excellent. The staff was youthful, friendly and took good care of our needs. The decor was relaxing, tasteful and the sound system was very high quality making an enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- Fantastic Place for LocalsBeachluvDined on 4/11/2014Love the food and the overall feel of the place. WonderfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific Food with very reasonableGlen57Dined on 4/11/2014Haven't been this pleased with a restaurant for some years. Very reasonable pricing, tables are not crowded so that you can talk, the wait staff were all mature and the top of their profession. We loved our meals so much we will returned to try more on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.