Eurasia Cafe & Wine Bar - Charleston
915 Houston Northcutt Rd
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Eurasia Cafe & Wine Bar - Charleston
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.eurasiasc.com/index.php
- Phone: 8436062616
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 5:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
Dinner: Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm,
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Fusion / Eclectic, French
- Executive Chef: Meredith Adams
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Eurasia Cafe & Wine Bar - Charleston
Eurasia Cafe and Wine Bar, located in the Whole Foods shopping center in Mt. Pleasant, features Modern American cuisine with some Asian influences. Our ever-changing seasonal menu features carefully selected food products from around the world, with the freshest produce and vegetables from local independent farmers. We offer a "New World" driven wine list with 25 wines by the glass and another 50 available by the bottle. We also offer an excellent selection of microbrews. With dining room seating for 50, full-service bar seating for 18, and gorgeous garden dining for 20, Eurasia is a great place for lunch or dinner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Eurasia Cafe & Wine Bar - Charleston reviews from OpenTable diners
- Excellent restaurantCharlestonSCvisitorDined on 6/29/2013We have dined at Eurasia several times in the past year and the food and service is always excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/24/2013Great service, amazing food. Pork belly, arugula salad, mussells, carpaccio, snapper, gnocci, more pork belly, and carrot cake.... all perfectly prepared and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only one missing ingredientLolaDined on 6/24/2013Each person at our table enjoyed the meal. The food was well prepared. Only one missing ingredient to make the evening a complete success....no bread and butter to munch on while we waited for our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The staff are always fastOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/17/2013The staff are always fast and friendly, the food is outstanding and there's a good wine list as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 star service and presentationJohnVIPDined on 6/15/2013Greeted and catered to by Adam. We think he's the Owners because he cared so much for us. Cynthia our server had a smile that could light up any room and always antisapated our needs, before we did! John prepared a special beef dish that was competition quality unpon special request and Nailed It! The staff kept at our pace never pushing ahead with the next course. Excellent wine parings and the music selection seemed just for us. We shared this with the Yelp community and plan to be back, with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business LunchChristopherDined on 6/13/2013Took a client for lunch and had an adequate lunch but not the exceptional experience I have had in the past. The menu was a bit limited and the presentation of the food was not artistic as it had been. Maybe a new chef? Would certainly return to give it another chance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great Mt. Pleasant additiondrh0214VIPDined on 6/10/2013Great restaurant find in MP...we tried the Gazpacho soup(one of the best I've ever had) and the Edamame as shared appetizers. For entrees, we selected the salmon special and the Ahi tuna. Both prepared to perfection. They also have a large "by the glass" wine list. Will definitely return...just hope the very LOUD schoolteacher in the booth next to us doesn't. You could hear her chat with her girl friends from the parking lot!Special Features:
- After eating here 25-30 timesOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/31/2013After eating here 25-30 times I am convinced Eurasia offers the best food in Charleston(and I have eaten at almost all the well known spots)Special Features:
- Excellent food and service.FabulousAMMMDined on 5/18/2013This is a gem of a find in a shopping center four doors down from a Whole Foods. I wasn't expecting the meal to be as great as it was. It was outstanding. We ordered mussels as an appetizer. They were the best I have had. I love the ones at 39 Rue de Jean and these beat them. That is a big plus in my book. The salad was fantastic. The gnocchi was excellent as was the salmon. The service was high quality. Everything exceeded our expectations which is what you want in an establishment. The atmosphere is top notch also. Very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JerseyGirl3JerseyGirl3Dined on 5/16/2013Thought the food was very good and loved the music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lamb specialOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/16/2013The lamb loin appetizer special with mustard glaze,fried gnocchi, scallions, and mushrooms may have been the one best dish I have ever eaten!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our group was pleasantly surprisedCoopDined on 4/27/2013Our group was pleasantly surprised that the restaurant was an upscale dining experience in a shopping center. The food and service were on par with any fine dining establishment in downtown Charleston witout all the crazy parking and traffic issues you might have. We would definately come back.
- Great dining experienceDinerDined on 4/26/2013We were pleasantly surprised with the interior of the restaurant. The presentation of the dinner was excellent and the food was wonderful. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- This restaurant was incredible.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/20/2013This restaurant was incredible. Went with friends from Virgina who had eaten at the other 2 Eurasia restaurants in Richmond and Virginia Beach. Our waiter as well as the general manager interacted with us several times during the meal and did everything they could to make sure we had a wonderful dining experience. The waiter recommended 2 really good bottles of wine to accompany our meal choices and the food was excellent. Be sure to save room for the carrot cake...some of the best I've ever had.Special Features:
- Everyone in our party wasQueenieVIPDined on 4/19/2013Everyone in our party was very happy with their meal choice. Soft shell crabs, ahi tuna, bison burger, lamb rack, and mussels. Full range of choices satisfied our tastes. Great waiter...fun evening all around.Special Features:
- Leave Early...Hard to Find!!jayski45VIPDined on 4/16/2013Difficult to find! Hidden in a shopping center by trees and poor signage. Friendly service and fairly diverse menu. Wine selection also good but lowest priced bottle is $50. The mussels appetizer was outstanding. Definitely recommend. The entrees took almost an hour to arrive which was puzzling due to the sparse crowd. However, the scallops special, according to my wife was worth the wait. My NY Strip was a nice portion and fairly tasty but served a bit tepid like it had been sitting out for a while. We ordered their signature carrot cake dessert, and while good was rather ordinary not all that "special". But all-in-all, a nice Mt. Pleasant find for adults who want a friendly, eclectic dining experience without crossing the bridge.Special Features:
- Consistently Great!drdavedinerVIPDined on 4/6/2013Always a good meal and service at Eurasia. Sort of Asian infused Lowcountry cuisine. The service is friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Apps-Beef Carpaccio, Fried Oysters w/ Buerre Blanc and Spring Rolls w/ dipping sauce are all great. The dinner specials are always good. Fresh fish, interesting flavors and combinations. Just took out of town friends and my wife for her birthday. Everything was superb from beginning to end. One of our go to favorites in Mt. Pleasant/Charleston.Special Features:
- Always a favorite, with zenOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 4/5/2013Always a favorite, with zen like decor, perfect sound level for good conversation and delicious dining. Highly recommend it to others.Special Features:
- Went for lunch. Food was goodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/4/2013Went for lunch. Food was good yet not as good as I remember. I have been there several times for lunch in the past few years and I believe the food was better and the prices have definitely gone up. I will not be going back there for lunch. Way too pricey
- we have had a long seriesdisasterVIPDined on 3/30/2013we have had a long series of excellent meals at EurasiaSpecial Features:
- Has gone down a bit in qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/23/2013Has gone down a bit in quality since our last visit.
- What a pleasant surprise!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/23/2013Second time we have been to Eurasia Cafe and it is becoming our new fav. in Mount Pleasant. I really appreciate an interesting menu and that is why we returned..crispy asian meatballs, tuna on miso flavored rice...YUM! I want to try everything on the menu. The service is excellent and our server made us feel like we were the only patrons in the place. Drink menu was also interesting and my chief complaint is that they pour too heavy here. Embrace the other ingredients in a craft cocktail! Desserts were also great and you can always go next door for froyo if that suits you. I believe I am a connoisseur of carrot cake and believe they have one of the best. Try this place out, you wont be disappointed! Plenty of parking and easy to fiSpecial Features:
- The staff is accommodatingBobRDined on 3/22/2013The staff is accommodating and very friendly. The meal is done with a flare that makes the dining experience enjoyable.Special Features:
- Never disappointing!!! AlwaysTigerfanVIPDined on 3/21/2013Never disappointing!!! Always save room for the carrot cake desert!!! ALWAYS. Wine list could use a little work, but this was my third time here and will definetely be going back soone!Special Features:
- first time there and we weredanmVIPDined on 3/15/2013first time there and we were very impressed. If you want a great restaurant in Charleston area and not fight the downtown traffic and tourists then seek this place out.Special Features:
- Service was excellent andHcpmVIPDined on 3/7/2013Service was excellent and well paced. The server knew the menu and its preparations and was able to guide us. We were there with a group of 8. Food was delivered in a very timely manner. Food presentation was good. This was our 3rd time at Eurasia and we will be back!Special Features:
- Always enjoy going--greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/28/2013Always enjoy going--great selection and friendly staff. The music and volume level is perfect-even my father who is partially deaf is not bothered by it...Special Features:
- We had been wanting to tryLynneVIPDined on 2/20/2013We had been wanting to try Eurasia for a while - finally got there. The food was great, service (Chambers) was excellent, and we all had a great time celebrating my husband's birthday.Special Features:
- This was a great spot forSarahDined on 2/16/2013This was a great spot for a party of nine for a birthday party. The service was outstanding!Special Features:
- We dined here valentines nightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013We dined here valentines night and loved it. The food was excellent, service spot on and the ambience was perfect as a 3 piece band played beautifully from the corner.Special Features:
- subtle flavors surprise and delightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Lunch specials are especially delicious and always unusual. Dinner menu offers sophisticated and appealing flavors. Outdoor seating is limited, but I've enjoyed it during the day and the staff didn't mind my dog! Happy hour specials cannot be beat.Special Features:
- First impression onlynancDined on 2/14/2013We would need to try this restaurant again to be fair- we were there for a romantic Valentine's day "date" and unfortunately we could not converse easily (or enjoy the dinner for that matter) because of a screaming baby (no kidding- the parents let this child scream for a good 45min-hour). The server seemed to be affected, too.Special Features:
- One of Mount Pleasant's best!luvOldVillageDined on 1/21/2013Great food, we eat here often! Great service! We live the oysters, veggie rolls and meatball appetizers. Food is consistently good.Special Features:
- My new Monday hangout...OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 1/21/2013Wonderful time talking wine with Adam...apps were amazing and anywhere where the Manager runs over to Whole Foods to try to get Gluten Free bread so I can eat the delectable sauce on the mussels is A+ in my books.Special Features:
- Been to the one in VirginiaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/19/2013Been to the one in Virginia Beach. This one here is amazing. The service is awesome. Bartender Wes was great. And the manager was on the ball making sure we had everything we needed. We will be back for certainSpecial Features:
- After 20-25 visits, the consistencyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/19/2013After 20-25 visits, the consistency of service and food quality continue to impress. The tuna sashimi and the truffled egg salad with the beef carpaccio remain two of the best preparations I have enjoyed anywhere in the world. Continues to be my favorite restaurant in Charleston!Special Features:
- Great food, lovely ambianceBamacarolinaDined on 1/15/2013Great food, lovely ambiance and outstanding service!Special Features:
- This was our first time eatingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/11/2013This was our first time eating at Eurasia and it was great. We went for restaurant week and got an appetizer, entree and dessert for $30 and everything we had was delicious. It was not too crowded and we were easily able to get reservations ( which can be difficult during restaurant week.) it's also really beautiful inside.Special Features:
- Great place for a first dateOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/10/2013Great place for a first date experience. Very relaxing music trio mand great overall feel to the restaurant.Special Features:
- Great dining experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/5/2013The ambience of this place is amazing. But the food simply beats everythign else. Excellent duck confit!Special Features: