119 Salem Street
Boston, MA 02113Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eunoboston.com/
- Phone: (617) 573-9406
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday thru Thursday 5pm-10pm, Fridays & Saturdays 5pm-11pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Abby Zoubir
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Special occasions only. Please phone ahead.
- Special Events: Private parties are always welcome. For your comfort and enjoyment we seat two individual dining rooms.
A word from Euno Ristorante
Nestled in the heart of Boston's historic North End, Euno is a hidden gem serving only the finest in Italian and Mediterranean cuisine and wines. From exquisite Seafood to Osso Bucco to tender Pollo Parmigian our culinary artists will create a delightful dish to satisfy each and every palate. And if it's a taste of Americana you desire, please enjoy our classic Filet Mignon or world famous Boston Lobster (served in-season only). Voted Most Romantic and highly recommended by celebrity chef Rachael Ray, we are open nightly for dinner at 5pm. Buon Appetito. Enjoy!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Euno Ristorante - Best Restaurants in North End ›
Euno Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
99 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (65)fit for foodies (50)romantic (48)special occasion (41)notable wine list (25)good for groups (11)late-night find (8)scenic view (5)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Old World Italiandavinci730Dined on 8/9/2014I went there with a good friend and his daughter and we had a great dinner. The owner greeted us while we waited for our reservation outside on the street (beautiful summer nite), and the staff we knowledgeable and quick. Great wine selections and very reasonable. We went with the owner's recommendation on the homemade pappardelle w/ bolognese and it was excellent. I had local striped bass with a crab/shrimp risotto stuffed into zucchini shells - VERY tasty (and innovative!). In fact, the owner said that if we didn't like the entree that the appetizer would be on the house. Actually, the tomatoes were a bit out of season so the caprese salad was not as flavorful as I would expect but the blends of balsamics made up for it! Manga!Special Features:
- Mangia BeneDianaVIPDined on 8/9/2014We ate at Euno for the first time and loved it. Salads and pastas were fresh with clean, distinct flavors. Service was very attentive even though Euno was full. Wine was great and offered good value. We'll be back!Special Features:
- First TrySuthurnvisitorVIPDined on 8/8/2014Had a late reservation (9). Was seated closely at that time. Staff was friendly; greeted us as if we had been several times. Not a full bar and not much of a wine drinker but my wine was outstanding. Got the bollagnase pasta which was outstanding. The artichoke hearts' appetizer was incredible . The only negative was it was slightly warm outside and only ceiling fans were blowing. It was confortable but at times more warm than I preferred. Would define recommend and go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Intimate dining in the North EndRogerODined on 8/6/2014Our second visit. Even better than the first. Our party of 5 had just enough attention and everything was well orchestrated and delicious. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Food and Serviceluv2dineitalianDined on 8/3/2014Great place to view the feast in the streets of the NorthEnd. Love the open windows, friendly service and food. My daughter loved her special plate from the chef. Great spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Euno is FabulosoEunoFabulosoDined on 8/2/2014May be my favorite restaurant in Boston. Love this place. So charming and the food is amazing.Special Features:
- Perfect place to treat guestsMimigraceDined on 8/1/2014We wanted an extra nice place in the North End to give special out-of-town guests (one being Sicilian) a taste of Boston Italian cuisine. Couldn't have chosen a better place to impress. Service was great, seated in the window with a view of the passing parade of a fiesta, and our food choices were spot on. Particularly enjoyed the antipasti fish cake, calamari, hake special of the day, and the fish soup. The staff was patient when a friend stopped by at the end of the meal for a glass of wine with us. Small place, but loaded with atmosphere. Only negative was the lack of much AC with the continual opening of the door.Special Features:
- Losing its appeal!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014This has been my favorite place in the North End for over a year. It is a bit more expensive than most but always has been worth it. Took my niece and her family this weekend. When we asked if they could make her a meatball they said "oh this isn't that kind of place, maybe across the street". We spent nearly 400$ on a dinner for 5. I can understand saying we can't do that, but telling me to try across the street was ridiculous. I will be trying other places in the fabulous North End and I suggest you try some places across the street too!Special Features:
- OutstandingRoPoVIPDined on 7/31/2014Great food, nice ambience, good service - and the best chocolate mousse cake EVER! Seriously.Special Features:
- The following 613 reviews are from the Euno Ristorante reviews archive.
- Love this restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/31/2014I had never heard of this restaurant before so we decided to try it. The first thing we noticed was the servers were extremely friendly. The food was really really good. One of the specials that night was lobster fra diavolo, which I really enjoyed. There is a downstairs area which I thought would be very romantic and I'll request a table down there next time we go. We are looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful mealCali3Dined on 7/30/2014I took my parents to dinner here to celebrate their anniversary. We had an incredible meal with delicious food and wine. I have been to many restaurants in the north end and this was by far one of my favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good night in the North EndBillDined on 7/29/2014Great spot. Great wine menu with many good Italian selections. Starters, insalatas and entrees are fairly priced. The only criticism I had was that the entrees took more than 45 minutes to come out - to me, two fresh pasta dishes and a pan-seared halibut dish shouldn't take that long. All in all, a good romantic spot for a couple and can accommodate a small group. Just expect service time to be a little off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great North End find; dark basementAnonymousVIPDined on 7/26/2014We enjoyed our meal at Euno very much - the food was delicious and the service was attentive and quick. The restaurant accomodated our two small children very well. The only issue is that the downstairs is quite dark - it definitely feels like you are eating in a basement, which is particularly noticeably on a beautiful summer evening. Would recommend requesting an upstairs table for a brighter setting, but the downstairs would be okay for a romantic evening in the winter.Special Features:
- DunedindinerVIPDined on 7/25/2014Cute North End place. Wonderful food, small place, but table arrangement did not make one feel on top of others. Very busy on our Friday. Reservation necessary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A North End treasureJustanotherJoeDined on 7/19/2014EUNO is a cozy, "Old World" type of eclectic Italian food with marvelous service, a good wine list, a limited choice menu - making your dining experience a one of a kind evening, but above all the food was among the best prepared and tasteful, with a very appealing presentation. An exceptional food experience in dining cluster of very good restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic and delicious!BostonChloeDined on 7/19/2014Doors and windows open to the street - great for ambiance and people watching. The menu was varied with home made pasta and creative options. Very small place so reservations are a good idea; we saw many people being turned away. Wine and beer only, not a full bar. Great food and personable service. Great dining experience overall!Special Features:
- Good food but rushed serviceChris01773VIPDined on 7/19/2014We made a 6:00pm reservation, arrived on time and were seated promptly. We ordered an appetizer and a salad along with our entrees -- both the salad and appetizer were brought to the table at the same time. After finishing our entree, at approximately 7:00pm, we were brought the check, without asking if we wanted coffee and dessert. We indicated we wanted to order coffee and dessert, which was brought promptly along with the revised bill. When I asked for some more coffee, only a half-cup was brought, which felt like a slight. We promptly left just after 7:00pm. It's clear they book tables for one hour time slots -- not a place to go for romantic dinner. I wouldn't go back.
- Pre - show DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/19/2014Great food and attentive service in the center of the North End. Desserts are fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliviousJbenj09VIPDined on 7/16/2014I had the bolognese and wow it was delicious! Highly recommomended!Special Features:
- Greatly recommended!Foodie2011Dined on 7/11/2014Best italian restaurant I have ever been to, great area and great food! Must go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot, tasty goodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/11/2014They were up to date on gluten allergies, sadly didn't have any GF pasta that night but it was ok with us as the rest of the dinner was excellent. Really enjoyed this smaller sized spot. Very typical North End styling but was great for a summer dinner out. Seemed like we had about 5 or 6 waiters coming by which was ok, enjoyed this place very much.Special Features:
- Delicious!SBBohVIPDined on 7/10/2014Our party of 3 enjoyed the wine, aps and meal. We started with the calamari and the goat cheese stuffed artichokes which were to die for. I had the bolognese which was spectacular. My husband had the steak and enjoyed it as well. Our friend had the fish special and she enjoyed her meal too. Great North End experience on Salem Street (off the bustle of Hanover). The wait staff was courteous and polite. Great experience! We will be back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/1/2014We had one of the best meals in recent memory at Euno. The goat cheese stuffed artichokes wrapped in proscuitto were a wonderful combination of smoky, sweet and tangy. The homemade mozzarella in the caprese was out of this world and the presentation was unique. We throughy enjoyed the gnocchi stuffed lobster, the meat was sweet and the creamy sauce was just enough - not too thick or overpowering. The salmon entree and the zuppa di pesce were fantastic. All cooked to perfection and flavorful. Although we were full we couldn't pass up the tiramisu and creme brulee. The service was fantastic - personable, knowledgable, friendly and efficient. Even when the room got full we felt attended too. We will be back and I highly recommend EunoSpecial Features:
- Birthday dinnerOscar410Dined on 6/26/2014We selected specials recommended by server and were not disappointed. Yellowfin tuna delicious. Great steak and veal tooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graduation DinnerPeteInBostonDined on 6/21/2014Made reservations for 3 people at the last minute. Table was ready upon arrival. Friendly staff. Nice atmosphere and decor. Limited selections for food. They must change the menu often. The food was very well prepared with a nice presentation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn't love itBoston2986Dined on 6/21/2014The food was very, very good, but this really obnoxious thing happened, we had a reservation, we were on time and we did not linger, and they so rushed us through, like we were not offered dessert and coffee, and when we asked they said there was a long line outside and they were trying to turn over their tables - too nice a restaurant for this....
- Last minute find on a Friday night.outandboutDined on 6/20/2014My family & I were in the mood for some good Italian Food after having spent a week in Cape Cod eating seafood. Problem was it was late Friday evening & all the other restaurants in the North End did not have availability until 9:30 pm, so naturally I was a little skeptical when I found a 7:30pm slot... NO WORRIES! The salad greens were fresh & perfect along with the veal, wine selection & service was on cue & prompt!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambience and great serviceDonnaDined on 6/10/2014We loved the intimate atmosphere and the service was fabulous. However, the portions were way too large. I ordered the chicken with four cheeses and my husband had the veal. We had such a large amount left over that we took it home and had three more meals from the left overs. Please reduce the size of the portions!Special Features:
- What a find!!victorytourVIPDined on 6/6/2014We have had dinner at at least 25 restaurants around the North End over the years. We chose Euno randomly - who can resist 1000 points? We had dinner there last night and I have to say that both my husband and I thought it was the best meal we have ever had in the North End. The food was incredible - but what stands out is the side dish of pasta that always comes with the entree.... the sauce and pasta was the most amazing we have ever had! Service was terrific and the owner could not have been more welcoming - we will most certainly add Euno to our favorite restaurant list!Special Features:
- Date nightDanielDined on 5/25/2014A romantic night between you and your lover. I recommend the Boston fish cakes, Calamari Fritti, Linguini alla Vongole, and gnocchi con Funghi. Lovely night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/22/2014The staff were friendly and the food was great! I got the Pappardelle alla Bolognese and it was absolutely delicious! I definitely finished every bite. The tiramisu was also awesomely delicious. The place is small but there is no line unlike other popular Italian restaurants in the area - which is a definite plus in my book. This is a hidden gem that is definitely worth a try.Special Features:
- A lovely findHungryScotsmanQPRDined on 5/22/2014Went to Euno with a Groupon -- no problem. Intimate service by an army or waiters (okay--by four waiters, but all appropriately attentive, neither overbearing nor... absent). We took the primary waiter's wine suggestion, as well as his direction on dinner. She had the hake special (with sauteed clams and shrimp); I, the veal scallopine. Appetizers were tasty; the chef-chosen pasta mista was *surprisingly* good (mmm.... the 'shroom gnocci was REALLY tasty, and I'm not usually a 'shroom guy). New silverware with each course; table cleaned; wine refilled at the right moment (we had a bottle). If I *had* to find a crit it would be that the wine QPR was a smidge low. Wine was tasty, yes, but pricey; however, the *overall* QPR rocked.Special Features:
- Awesome ExperienceAybwDined on 5/22/2014This hidden gem was recommended by a friend and we were not disappointed. Great food , personal service and staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just MarriedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/18/2014My fiance and I went to Euno last weekend on the evening after we were married. We wanted to eat a big DELICIOUS dinner, have some great wine, and just enjoy a romantic time for just the two of us. THat's exactly what we found at Euno! And now we will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding meal/serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/17/2014We were a party of 9 and couldn't have been happier with our overall experience. The waiter and everyone was attentive and helpful (even taking pictures of our table). The food was (appetizers and entree's) delishous and brought us back to when we were in Italy. All of our meals were delivered at the same time which is not easy with a large table and everyone raved. It was a special occassion, well worth the price and helped complete a great day. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Great food and ambiancebostonfoodDined on 5/10/2014Pros: Pasta, fish, sauces, ambiance, prices pretty good Cons: Quirky waiter and LAME bread at the beginning.Special Features:
- Great food unfortunate serviceMichellefoodieVIPDined on 5/10/2014I realize tiny restaurants have to keep tables coming and going but I was appalled when the manager asked us to leave. There was still wine on the table and our server hadn't asked about dessert, which we were planning to order. Even though the food was great, I will never go back and I would recommend this restaurant unless you are in a hurry.Special Features:
- great celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/10/2014We had a large group which us difficult to serve and create an intimate setting. Euro did both flawlessly. We requested a family style service and the items selected were perfect. kudos fir helping us have a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perenial Favorite in the North EndTomSVIPDined on 5/9/2014Euno has been a favorite for decades though it appears to be under new management if not new ownership. Something seemed different from the time we arrived on time for our reservation, but still had to wait outside (no waiting area or bar here) for 10 minutes and then did not get our customary table on the wall. The wait staff seems to have changed. Our people seemed a bit confused about what they was supposed to do and when. Not too long before our entree's were served a person we later assumed was the new owners swept in through the front door and everything changed for the better. The food was incredible as usual, so when it comes to the primary reason we go to Euno we were pleased with the pasta, the veal and the lovely desserts.Special Features:
- battousaiDined on 5/9/2014Went here for my wife's birthday, and had a Groupon. Didn't get bread at the beginning of the meal, and had to ask for it after salads. Waiters kept forgetting whether we were served or not, people who came in after us got their food earlier than us, and we had to move to another table in the middle of our meal so they could accommodate another reservation. Groupon specifically says that the steak was not included, so we never asked, but another table with a Groupon ordered steak and received it, so I kind of wished we did. The food was good: the salad was standard; the appetizers were great; the pasta was okay; and the entrees weren't anything special. They automatically added an 18% gratuity for two people, so that was off-putting.Special Features: