119 Salem Street
Boston, MA 02113Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eunoboston.com/
- Phone: 6175739406x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday thru Thursday 5pm-10pm, Fridays & Saturdays 5pm-11pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Abby Zoubir
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Special occasions only. Please phone ahead.
- Special Events: Private parties are always welcome. For your comfort and enjoyment we seat two individual dining rooms.
A word from Euno Ristorante
Nestled in the heart of Boston's historic North End, Euno is a hidden gem serving only the finest in Italian and Mediterranean cuisine and wines. From exquisite Seafood to Osso Bucco to tender Pollo Parmigian our culinary artists will create a delightful dish to satisfy each and every palate. And if it's a taste of Americana you desire, please enjoy our classic Filet Mignon or world famous Boston Lobster (served in-season only). Voted Most Romantic and highly recommended by celebrity chef Rachael Ray, we are open nightly for dinner at 5pm. Buon Appetito. Enjoy!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Euno Ristorante - Best Restaurants in North End ›
Euno Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
91 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (54)romantic (51)fit for foodies (47)special occasion (40)notable wine list (25)late-night find (12)good for groups (9)scenic view (6)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (3)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- BarbaraOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014This is a fabulous restaurant. The food is excellent. We had the Lobster ravioli and the twin lobsters with seafood risotto. Both were outstanding. And a lot of lobster, so much that we took some homeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great spot for ItalianBostonDude30Dined on 9/13/2014Friendly and fast customer service with some great food. The nightly specials were especially good (some sort of fresh caught shark dish). We also tried the gnocchi, which was very good and the flaming creme brule. A great night out.Special Features:
- Moto benemagpieDined on 9/5/2014I made a last minute reservation for Euno through open table- literally moments before we walked in the door. We were greeted warmly and told it would be just a few minutes before we would be seated. No worries. we enjoyed the ambience of the restaurant - there were 2 parties at long tables that reminded us of our big italian families gathered for a meal. Lots of laughter and banter. 2 of us had the bolognese and one had the salmon. All our meals were delicious. Definitely would go back and highly recommend.Special Features:
- Great experienceLmc3Dined on 9/5/2014Food was fantastic. Service was wonderful.It was a special occasion and I called ahead of time to request the window for 8 people and they totally made it happen. I'm so grateful. Good was amazing. Thank you mikeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cozy placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014The service here was good, the food was decent and the ambience was relaxing. There were some things I noticed that for a place that I spent $47 on a bottle of wine should have been taken care of. Notably the wine glasses. Take the time to at least match the wine glasses at the table. I understand uf you don't have white wine glasses and separate red glasses, but at least make sure they match on the table....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food and servicebirdwomanDined on 8/30/2014Friendly and informative regarding their restaurant and wine menu. We have been frequenting this establishment over the past two years and always receive great service. The menu does change and they have specials of the day also which to me is important, not a stale, same old menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Charming Find Off Beaten PathBobbyDined on 8/29/2014Don't blink too fast strolling down Salem St, or you will miss the small Euno sign for this charming european style atmosphere, with excellent service and food . The homemade caprese, came with thick juicy tomatoes , the homemade pappardelle and prosciutto was so nice and creamy, and my sea bass had all kids of trimmings , including some eggplant,fresh veg, and rissoto Wines were fine, service very authentic Italian, no room for dessert. would be back in a flashSpecial Features:
- The ArtichokeLizPVIPDined on 8/25/2014A romantic spot on Salem street. Get the artichoke appetizer, a pasta entree, a special seafood entree, and a bottle of wine. Then, head to one of the many nearby pastry shops for dessert. Enjoy!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The food was very good, although the service was not as good as it used to be. The waiters were not as knowledgable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date Night PerfectHotelsDined on 8/23/2014We dined there on Saturday Night. We have a great table right in the window to watch people as they were walking by. We felt as if we were in a restaurant in Italy. Food was Fantastic, Pan Roasted Artichokes with Goat Cheese and Proscuitto was out of this world. Highly recommend this restaurant. They only serve Beer, Wine, and non-alchoholic drinks. Wine list is very good though.Special Features:
- lobstergalVIPDined on 8/21/2014Very intimate restaurant with great food offerings. A must is the artichoke with goat cheese appetizer. Our server Ty was most gracious and very helpful in suggesting our meal choices for the evening. They are most accommodating with special request when preparing your dinner.Special Features:
- WestboroughDined on 8/20/2014great place in Northend. great for couples dinner.Special Features:
- Fantastic!!RachelDined on 8/20/2014As someone who lives in the North End and is constantly checking out different restaurants, Euno stands out above others! The service could not have been nicer- a special shoutout to Joseph and Michael- and the food is excellent!!It's a charming place- white linen table clothes, exposed brick, and very beautiful flowers in the window box as you look onto Salem street.Special Features:
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/20/2014From the time we walked through the door, the staff was warm and attentive. Just the right amount of "touch" during our meal. They helped with food and wine recommendations and were spot on with both. Would highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014We had to wait a bit past our reservation time but the wait was certainly worth it. Halibut atop a zucchini filled with corn and risotto topped with leek strings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow! Best dinner in the North EndFoodieVIPDined on 8/16/2014This was our best meal in Boston. The food was to die for! The restaurant has a romantic ambience and friendly helpful staff that provides excellent service all while accommodating a 6 yr old. We will definitely go back on our best trip to Boston. You must try the Euno app of grilled artichokes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GraciousCherylDined on 8/16/2014We enjoyed a special occasion meal here which was planned originally for 11 people - two people had to cancel at the last minute, but the staff at Euno handled this very well - they reset our table for 9 and was not upset with us. We appreciated this and was glad they realized that sometimes it's very difficult to plan on a large party. Food was great, presentation was very nice on a few of the dishes. The waitstaff was very attentive to our table, yet we did not feel rushed to leave - even though the restaurant was extremely busy on a summer Saturday night. I would recommend this restaurant again.Special Features:
- Yum!emc01Dined on 8/13/2014Great food. Great ambience. Will definitely go again.Special Features:
- Excellent classic northern ItalianEeeeDined on 8/11/2014Wonderful North End Italian restaurant. Had the lobster ravioli. Whole lobster plus wonderful ravioli. Very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old World Italiandavinci730Dined on 8/9/2014I went there with a good friend and his daughter and we had a great dinner. The owner greeted us while we waited for our reservation outside on the street (beautiful summer nite), and the staff we knowledgeable and quick. Great wine selections and very reasonable. We went with the owner's recommendation on the homemade pappardelle w/ bolognese and it was excellent. I had local striped bass with a crab/shrimp risotto stuffed into zucchini shells - VERY tasty (and innovative!). In fact, the owner said that if we didn't like the entree that the appetizer would be on the house. Actually, the tomatoes were a bit out of season so the caprese salad was not as flavorful as I would expect but the blends of balsamics made up for it! Manga!Special Features:
- Mangia BeneDianaVIPDined on 8/9/2014We ate at Euno for the first time and loved it. Salads and pastas were fresh with clean, distinct flavors. Service was very attentive even though Euno was full. Wine was great and offered good value. We'll be back!Special Features:
- First TrySuthurnvisitorDined on 8/8/2014Had a late reservation (9). Was seated closely at that time. Staff was friendly; greeted us as if we had been several times. Not a full bar and not much of a wine drinker but my wine was outstanding. Got the bollagnase pasta which was outstanding. The artichoke hearts' appetizer was incredible . The only negative was it was slightly warm outside and only ceiling fans were blowing. It was confortable but at times more warm than I preferred. Would define recommend and go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Intimate dining in the North EndRogerODined on 8/6/2014Our second visit. Even better than the first. Our party of 5 had just enough attention and everything was well orchestrated and delicious. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Food and Serviceluv2dineitalianDined on 8/3/2014Great place to view the feast in the streets of the NorthEnd. Love the open windows, friendly service and food. My daughter loved her special plate from the chef. Great spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Euno is FabulosoEunoFabulosoDined on 8/2/2014May be my favorite restaurant in Boston. Love this place. So charming and the food is amazing.Special Features:
- Perfect place to treat guestsMimigraceDined on 8/1/2014We wanted an extra nice place in the North End to give special out-of-town guests (one being Sicilian) a taste of Boston Italian cuisine. Couldn't have chosen a better place to impress. Service was great, seated in the window with a view of the passing parade of a fiesta, and our food choices were spot on. Particularly enjoyed the antipasti fish cake, calamari, hake special of the day, and the fish soup. The staff was patient when a friend stopped by at the end of the meal for a glass of wine with us. Small place, but loaded with atmosphere. Only negative was the lack of much AC with the continual opening of the door.Special Features:
- Losing its appeal!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014This has been my favorite place in the North End for over a year. It is a bit more expensive than most but always has been worth it. Took my niece and her family this weekend. When we asked if they could make her a meatball they said "oh this isn't that kind of place, maybe across the street". We spent nearly 400$ on a dinner for 5. I can understand saying we can't do that, but telling me to try across the street was ridiculous. I will be trying other places in the fabulous North End and I suggest you try some places across the street too!Special Features:
- OutstandingRoPoVIPDined on 7/31/2014Great food, nice ambience, good service - and the best chocolate mousse cake EVER! Seriously.Special Features:
- Love this restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/31/2014I had never heard of this restaurant before so we decided to try it. The first thing we noticed was the servers were extremely friendly. The food was really really good. One of the specials that night was lobster fra diavolo, which I really enjoyed. There is a downstairs area which I thought would be very romantic and I'll request a table down there next time we go. We are looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful mealCali3Dined on 7/30/2014I took my parents to dinner here to celebrate their anniversary. We had an incredible meal with delicious food and wine. I have been to many restaurants in the north end and this was by far one of my favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good night in the North EndBillDined on 7/29/2014Great spot. Great wine menu with many good Italian selections. Starters, insalatas and entrees are fairly priced. The only criticism I had was that the entrees took more than 45 minutes to come out - to me, two fresh pasta dishes and a pan-seared halibut dish shouldn't take that long. All in all, a good romantic spot for a couple and can accommodate a small group. Just expect service time to be a little off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great North End find; dark basementAnonymousVIPDined on 7/26/2014We enjoyed our meal at Euno very much - the food was delicious and the service was attentive and quick. The restaurant accomodated our two small children very well. The only issue is that the downstairs is quite dark - it definitely feels like you are eating in a basement, which is particularly noticeably on a beautiful summer evening. Would recommend requesting an upstairs table for a brighter setting, but the downstairs would be okay for a romantic evening in the winter.Special Features:
- DunedindinerVIPDined on 7/25/2014Cute North End place. Wonderful food, small place, but table arrangement did not make one feel on top of others. Very busy on our Friday. Reservation necessary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A North End treasureJustanotherJoeDined on 7/19/2014EUNO is a cozy, "Old World" type of eclectic Italian food with marvelous service, a good wine list, a limited choice menu - making your dining experience a one of a kind evening, but above all the food was among the best prepared and tasteful, with a very appealing presentation. An exceptional food experience in dining cluster of very good restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic and delicious!BostonChloeDined on 7/19/2014Doors and windows open to the street - great for ambiance and people watching. The menu was varied with home made pasta and creative options. Very small place so reservations are a good idea; we saw many people being turned away. Wine and beer only, not a full bar. Great food and personable service. Great dining experience overall!Special Features:
- Good food but rushed serviceChris01773VIPDined on 7/19/2014We made a 6:00pm reservation, arrived on time and were seated promptly. We ordered an appetizer and a salad along with our entrees -- both the salad and appetizer were brought to the table at the same time. After finishing our entree, at approximately 7:00pm, we were brought the check, without asking if we wanted coffee and dessert. We indicated we wanted to order coffee and dessert, which was brought promptly along with the revised bill. When I asked for some more coffee, only a half-cup was brought, which felt like a slight. We promptly left just after 7:00pm. It's clear they book tables for one hour time slots -- not a place to go for romantic dinner. I wouldn't go back.
- Pre - show DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/19/2014Great food and attentive service in the center of the North End. Desserts are fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliviousJbenj09Dined on 7/16/2014I had the bolognese and wow it was delicious! Highly recommomended!Special Features:
- Greatly recommended!Foodie2011Dined on 7/11/2014Best italian restaurant I have ever been to, great area and great food! Must go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot, tasty goodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/11/2014They were up to date on gluten allergies, sadly didn't have any GF pasta that night but it was ok with us as the rest of the dinner was excellent. Really enjoyed this smaller sized spot. Very typical North End styling but was great for a summer dinner out. Seemed like we had about 5 or 6 waiters coming by which was ok, enjoyed this place very much.Special Features: