119 Salem Street
Boston, MA 02113Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eunoboston.com/
- Phone: (617) 573-9406
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday thru Thursday 5pm-10pm, Fridays & Saturdays 5pm-11pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Abby Zoubir
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Special occasions only. Please phone ahead.
- Special Events: Private parties are always welcome. For your comfort and enjoyment we seat two individual dining rooms.
A word from Euno Ristorante
Nestled in the heart of Boston's historic North End, Euno is a hidden gem serving only the finest in Italian and Mediterranean cuisine and wines. From exquisite Seafood to Osso Bucco to tender Pollo Parmigian our culinary artists will create a delightful dish to satisfy each and every palate. And if it's a taste of Americana you desire, please enjoy our classic Filet Mignon or world famous Boston Lobster (served in-season only). Voted Most Romantic and highly recommended by celebrity chef Rachael Ray, we are open nightly for dinner at 5pm. Buon Appetito. Enjoy!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Euno Ristorante - Best Restaurants in North End ›
Euno Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
100 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (66)fit for foodies (50)romantic (49)special occasion (42)notable wine list (25)good for groups (10)late-night find (9)scenic view (6)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Wonderful spotMattmanVIPDined on 11/16/2014First time here but won't be the last. A very enjoyable mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a blast!Live2eatDined on 11/15/2014Great night & amazing food!! What a find, considering I had never been there before! High reviews from other diners & it definitely paid off! Thanks Eunos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mduffyDined on 11/15/2014Had a fabulous dinner at Euno. Seated promptly and our server came over immediately. Wonderful menu - everything was delicious. Small, friendly, inviting. Can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/14/2014My doctor recently saddled me with a list of dietary restrictions. My husband and I explained these to our waiter, and he made sure that the kitchen would be able to accommodate them, including substituting ingredients in the entree I ordered. I truly appreciated his care and concern.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quaint and quietthebabyspartanDined on 11/13/2014We were the first on the restaurant and it as small and cute. We took a table by the window and they dimmed the lights by our table to set the mood as we came in for our anniversary. The food was in big portions and prepared well. The server was a little slow and not very personable but the owner was very nice. I enjoyed it. Very very cute restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hidden gemlisacapecodDined on 11/10/2014This was a great find in the North end! Away from the hustle and bustle of Hanover st. The lamb osso bucco was mouthwatering falling off the bone good. Good wine list and reasonable pricesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findbbgalDined on 11/4/2014I went to dinner at Euno for the first time while on a business trip to Boston, this past Tuesday night, with a colleague. We both greatly enjoyed the food and the wine. The restaurant staff were very attentive and friendly, and made a great wine recommendation to my colleague. The food was excellent, and our waiter surprised us with a creme brûlée flambé on the house. I also liked the fact that we were not rushed. All in all it was a great restaurant and I would definitely go back there next time I am in Boston.Special Features:
- Never Disappoints!Twin123185Dined on 10/25/20142nd time here. Amazing food. The rib eye special with black truffles was incredible as was the veal scallopine, Osso Bucco with papardelle and the artichoke appetizer. Highly recommended and prices are reasonable considering location. Make a reservation on a Saturday night or you won't get in!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Euno Restaurant the bestFoodreviewsDined on 10/24/2014Just another fine meal at Euno's in the North End. Always a go to place off the main thoroughfare.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Our waiter was a bit lacking in terms of his service/knowledge of the menu and ability to accommodate our requests, but overall, we had an excellent seat in the downstairs area, which wasn't too loud or too crowded and the food was outstanding/well-priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best in the North EndDaveHVIPDined on 10/8/2014Yes it is the best. I was just surprised how quiet it was given the fact that it's one of the best Italian bistros in the North End. Two other colleagues joined me. Started out with the Fish Cakes as an appetizer. I had the Gnocchi di Fungi which was excellent. My one colleague had the Osso Bucco which he said was fantastic. My other colleague had the Linquine with Clam Sauce. Topped off with some red wine and sparkling water. I will be back again.Special Features:
- ShawnDined on 10/5/2014The service and food where both very good. I had the chicken and loved how had a crunch on the bottom. Also enjoyed the salad.Special Features:
- Thoroughly dissapointingCalifoodieDined on 10/3/2014I was so excited to try this restaurant after reading all of the other reviews. We had a 9:30 reservation that I moved back to 10 on a Friday night. From the minute we walked through the curtain into the restaurant I was super disappointed. The pics I had seen in advance made the restaurant look bigger with dim romantic lighting. When we walked in all of the lights were on, the restaurant was empty, and what had looked romantic looked extremely gimmicky. Our server handed us the menu and said the kitchen was closing. Our entire dinner came to the table in less than 20 minutes. The salmon was burnt and the caprese was subpar. It was clear they wanted us out of there. I would recommend if you do go, do not make a later reservation.
- Excellent Chef - Great PresentationNorthenderDined on 10/3/2014We had the Duck and Salmon, both excellent entrees.Special Features:
- First time heredaveDined on 9/27/2014We loved this spot. Great atmosphere food exceptional. Our party was on time but two of us got there early and they were reluctant to sit us. Then our editor was pushy about our ordering as they were busy that night. He didn't obviously know our party was actually on time for our 530 rezSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful experienceJennyDined on 9/26/2014Terrific food. Fairly priced. Great neighborhood findSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect way to unwind in North EndspicymcccormickDined on 9/25/2014Fantastic service - attentive but not obtrusive waiter. Great ambiance - we were seated by the window but love the exposed brick in the dining area. Food presentation was top notch. Highly recommend the veal with risotto as well as the calamari appetizer. Calamari very tender and veal was 'melt in your mouth' good. Unfortunately we did not leave room for dessert and coffee. Plan to revisit on our next trip to Boston.Special Features:
- Tuscan flare in the North EndmikeyDined on 9/20/2014Euno has a Tuscan, rustic look inside and the food is very good. Very small place and while the tables are tiny for 2, it's very cozy and the open kitchen fills the room with the aroma of good food. Good wine list, but limited on beer and no liquor which was disappointing in a place like this. Would have loved an after dinner drink like an espresso martini but no liquor means no martini's. Good service, wait time for apps was about 35 minutes on a Saturday night which isn't too bad and wait time for entrees was about 15 min which was great. In my Open Table reservation I had made note it was our wedding anniversary but no one acknowledged that at the restaurant and the server didn't provide us his name. All and all, its worth a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cozy With Exceptional FoodtarynVIPDined on 9/20/2014I dined here on Saturday night with my family for a birthday dinner. Food was outstanding & cooked to order. Service was great. Never felt rushed and the table was waiting when we got there (definitely make a reservation). The only drawback to the evening was that they have large open windows that allow cigarette smoke from outside to drift in.. I expect if I was in the downstairs dining area, it would have been different. We also asked for no anchovies on the caesar salad which they initially forgot to remove but the waiter fixed it. Overall, we really enjoyed the experience as first time diners and we will be back!Special Features:
- BarbaraGood4UcookDined on 9/15/2014This is a fabulous restaurant. The food is excellent. We had the Lobster ravioli and the twin lobsters with seafood risotto. Both were outstanding. And a lot of lobster, so much that we took some homeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great spot for ItalianBostonDude30Dined on 9/13/2014Friendly and fast customer service with some great food. The nightly specials were especially good (some sort of fresh caught shark dish). We also tried the gnocchi, which was very good and the flaming creme brule. A great night out.Special Features:
- Very niceGMAN90125VIPDined on 9/12/2014We both got seafood specials, lobster & halibut. Both were quite good. Halibut was much better, than my double lobster seafood risotto. Lobster was great as was the risotto, but the seafood that was with the risotto was sketchy... massive clams, massive mussels, & chewy squid. Squid was not so good, mussels were mushy, clams were ok for being so large. Wine list was good service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Moto benemagpieDined on 9/5/2014I made a last minute reservation for Euno through open table- literally moments before we walked in the door. We were greeted warmly and told it would be just a few minutes before we would be seated. No worries. we enjoyed the ambience of the restaurant - there were 2 parties at long tables that reminded us of our big italian families gathered for a meal. Lots of laughter and banter. 2 of us had the bolognese and one had the salmon. All our meals were delicious. Definitely would go back and highly recommend.Special Features:
- Great experienceLmc3Dined on 9/5/2014Food was fantastic. Service was wonderful.It was a special occasion and I called ahead of time to request the window for 8 people and they totally made it happen. I'm so grateful. Good was amazing. Thank you mikeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cozy placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014The service here was good, the food was decent and the ambience was relaxing. There were some things I noticed that for a place that I spent $47 on a bottle of wine should have been taken care of. Notably the wine glasses. Take the time to at least match the wine glasses at the table. I understand uf you don't have white wine glasses and separate red glasses, but at least make sure they match on the table....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food and servicebirdwomanDined on 8/30/2014Friendly and informative regarding their restaurant and wine menu. We have been frequenting this establishment over the past two years and always receive great service. The menu does change and they have specials of the day also which to me is important, not a stale, same old menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Charming Find Off Beaten PathBobbyDined on 8/29/2014Don't blink too fast strolling down Salem St, or you will miss the small Euno sign for this charming european style atmosphere, with excellent service and food . The homemade caprese, came with thick juicy tomatoes , the homemade pappardelle and prosciutto was so nice and creamy, and my sea bass had all kids of trimmings , including some eggplant,fresh veg, and rissoto Wines were fine, service very authentic Italian, no room for dessert. would be back in a flashSpecial Features:
- The ArtichokeLizPVIPDined on 8/25/2014A romantic spot on Salem street. Get the artichoke appetizer, a pasta entree, a special seafood entree, and a bottle of wine. Then, head to one of the many nearby pastry shops for dessert. Enjoy!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The food was very good, although the service was not as good as it used to be. The waiters were not as knowledgable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date Night PerfectHotelsDined on 8/23/2014We dined there on Saturday Night. We have a great table right in the window to watch people as they were walking by. We felt as if we were in a restaurant in Italy. Food was Fantastic, Pan Roasted Artichokes with Goat Cheese and Proscuitto was out of this world. Highly recommend this restaurant. They only serve Beer, Wine, and non-alchoholic drinks. Wine list is very good though.Special Features:
- lobstergalVIPDined on 8/21/2014Very intimate restaurant with great food offerings. A must is the artichoke with goat cheese appetizer. Our server Ty was most gracious and very helpful in suggesting our meal choices for the evening. They are most accommodating with special request when preparing your dinner.Special Features:
- WestboroughDined on 8/20/2014great place in Northend. great for couples dinner.Special Features:
- Fantastic!!RachelDined on 8/20/2014As someone who lives in the North End and is constantly checking out different restaurants, Euno stands out above others! The service could not have been nicer- a special shoutout to Joseph and Michael- and the food is excellent!!It's a charming place- white linen table clothes, exposed brick, and very beautiful flowers in the window box as you look onto Salem street.Special Features:
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/20/2014From the time we walked through the door, the staff was warm and attentive. Just the right amount of "touch" during our meal. They helped with food and wine recommendations and were spot on with both. Would highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014We had to wait a bit past our reservation time but the wait was certainly worth it. Halibut atop a zucchini filled with corn and risotto topped with leek strings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow! Best dinner in the North EndFoodieVIPDined on 8/16/2014This was our best meal in Boston. The food was to die for! The restaurant has a romantic ambience and friendly helpful staff that provides excellent service all while accommodating a 6 yr old. We will definitely go back on our best trip to Boston. You must try the Euno app of grilled artichokes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GraciousCherylDined on 8/16/2014We enjoyed a special occasion meal here which was planned originally for 11 people - two people had to cancel at the last minute, but the staff at Euno handled this very well - they reset our table for 9 and was not upset with us. We appreciated this and was glad they realized that sometimes it's very difficult to plan on a large party. Food was great, presentation was very nice on a few of the dishes. The waitstaff was very attentive to our table, yet we did not feel rushed to leave - even though the restaurant was extremely busy on a summer Saturday night. I would recommend this restaurant again.Special Features:
- Yum!emc01Dined on 8/13/2014Great food. Great ambience. Will definitely go again.Special Features:
- Excellent classic northern ItalianEeeeDined on 8/11/2014Wonderful North End Italian restaurant. Had the lobster ravioli. Whole lobster plus wonderful ravioli. Very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old World Italiandavinci730Dined on 8/9/2014I went there with a good friend and his daughter and we had a great dinner. The owner greeted us while we waited for our reservation outside on the street (beautiful summer nite), and the staff we knowledgeable and quick. Great wine selections and very reasonable. We went with the owner's recommendation on the homemade pappardelle w/ bolognese and it was excellent. I had local striped bass with a crab/shrimp risotto stuffed into zucchini shells - VERY tasty (and innovative!). In fact, the owner said that if we didn't like the entree that the appetizer would be on the house. Actually, the tomatoes were a bit out of season so the caprese salad was not as flavorful as I would expect but the blends of balsamics made up for it! Manga!Special Features: