1317 14th St
Denver, CO 80202-1703Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
InternationalPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.euclidhall.com/
- Phone: 3035954255
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef de Cuisine Jorel Pierce
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wine
- Entertainment: Our open kitchen allows our kitchen staff to provide constant entertainment.
A word from Euclid Hall
Euclid Hall is the third restaurant from the team of Jennifer Jasinski and Beth Gruitch, owners of the award winning Rioja and Bistro Vendôme on Denver’s historic Larimer Square. Located in Euclid Hall, an 1883 building that once housed the venerable Soapy Smith's bar, this American tavern features high quality and innovative pub food from around the world including housemade sausages, poutines and schnitzels. An award-winning beer selection, wine on tap and creative cocktails drives the beverage program.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Euclid Hall - Best Restaurants in Downtown / LoDo ›
Euclid Hall reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since March 25 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (16)good for groups (12)neighborhood gem (9)vibrant bar scene (8)hot spot (7)late-night find (5)special occasion (5)great for lunch (4)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (2)romantic (1)Show More
- KansasDined on 7/8/2014The service at Euclid was tremendous. With a unique menu they were careful to share recommendations on how to order, what to group together, and what the items and flavors were. I will recommend and go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent timekatemcd1Dined on 7/2/2014I had a group of 10 people so this was excellent place. Amazing food. The poutines...yummy! The pork schnitzel...delic. And omg the s'mores dessert. Unbelievable. Dream worthy. The server was too quiet and stood in one spot, but who aces...he understood us and we ate and ate. Really great. Go there!Special Features:
- great food, too loudNeoenophileDined on 4/21/2014Had a business lunch here and was given a great spot away from the majority of tables, however, the music was blasting far too loud to facilitate a quiet business discussion - we ended up having to almost yell at each other to be heard. Asked wait staff at least three times to decrease the volume but it never occurred! Made the experience frustrating and less than enjoyable. Probably won't go back for a business lunch anytime soon. Don't understand why restaurants think they have to fill a space with obnoxiously loud music! Open Table should also change it's noise categories from quiet - moderate - energetic - do not recall to reflect a choice that indicates just TOO noisy!Special Features:
- Delicious!KaylaDined on 4/6/2014I went with a group of 7 people and we all loved it! The sausages are amazing (I highly recommend making it a currywurst...took me straight back to Berlin) and the pad thai pig ears are really unique and delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you have any special dietarydancingladyDined on 3/29/2014If you have any special dietary requirements I suggest you avoid this restaurant.
- The following 175 reviews are from the Euclid Hall reviews archive.
- Love Euclid Hall! Great food,CLinDined on 2/28/2014Love Euclid Hall! Great food, good beer, cool place on the inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fell ShortMikeDined on 2/28/2014When visiting for Restaurant Week, I thought the vegetarian options sparse (fair enough), the portions limited, and the execution average. It seemed first-time diners were an after-thought because of 5280.Special Features:
- Great beer & appsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/28/2014Food was delicious and beer excellent. I prefer more fresh vegetables and lighter ingredients. But if you're looking for some excellent beer and some we'll made, upscale bar food to wash it down with, this is the place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good to go!ALdenverDined on 2/27/2014This is my second time to Euclid and I will be going back again. The food was excellent, especially had the poutine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/27/2014We've eaten here before and loved it. This time we brought an out of town family member and another newb. They loved it! The deal clincher was two steaks came out so salty we had to send them back. They were not only replaced but we had a myriad of comps. As it should be! We loved our waitress too! Can't say enough good things.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always amazing!! EspeciallyFunkyyyDined on 2/27/2014Always amazing!! Especially the bone marrow!... The whole reason I come!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfort Food with a Modern TwistKimberDined on 2/27/2014There was not a thing I didn't love about Euclid Hall. From the moment we stepped into the historic brick building and were warmly greeted by the hostess and our waiter we knew it was going to be an awesome experience. And it was. We loved the roasted cauliflower salad and the carnitas papas fritas! We can't wait to come back and try more menu items!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would not go back!sparklevscrepeDined on 2/27/2014We went to Euclid for a nice evening out...the food was not great...portions were small esp for the price. The waitress recommended the dishes we ate including the dessert....and the food did not taste good. We had the noodle dish and the pork was rather "mystery pork with fat." This was recommended by the waitress....what??!! We had the waffle ice cream sandwich for dessert...it had no flavor and the waffle was dry. We went for 5280 restaurant week and ended up paying $30 more because basically every dish was an addition cost. We would not go back there again.
- Always GreatKateDined on 2/26/2014Love Coming to Euclid Hall for a beer and either any of the Poutines listed, my favorite, or Kielbasa Curry Wurst style, nom nom nom!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food diverse menuMIkeDined on 2/25/2014Went to Euclid Hall for Denver Restaurant week. The menu was more diverse than I recall and everything was good. I had the Dan Dan Noodles which had pork prepared 2 ways. My friend had a hash of corn beef, fries, red cabbage in a Hollandaise sauce, very good. Expect a rich meal if you go, not many light offerings on the menu.Special Features:
- We loved the food & atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/25/2014We loved the food & atmosphere at Euclid Hall. I'm still wanting the chips & dip. Homemade potato chips with duck & lemon feta. Heaven on a plate!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good pick for restaurant weekFinickytravelerDined on 2/25/2014One of the few places that still include an alcoholic beverage on their restaurant week menu, nice touch. And also include tons of options, altho the upcharges are a little annoying and seem petty ($1-2? why bother) and long guidelines to navigate. But food is unique, not same-old, and all delicious and generous portions (even "itty bitty" fish sandwich app; a good-sized slider). Good place to meet friends b/c of so many choices, but very loud in there so don't expect to have intimate convos. Service super; all staff friendly and accommodating, and food/drinks came out fast. In cool old historic brick building, adds to ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant weekPinkPassion4foodDined on 2/25/2014Went to Euclid Hall for Denver restaurant week for the first time. Amazing! We tried the bone marrow, pad thai pig ears, chicken and waffles, and dan dan noodles. Everything was delicious. Our server was attentive without being overbearing. The decor wasn't terribly memorable but nice.Special Features:
- Restaurant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/25/2014They do it right here - the menu is chalked full of their best stuff no up charges, the waiter was amazing, the pace was great, the food fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Denver Restaurant WeekEDubDined on 2/25/2014Went for DRW. It wasnt horrible or anything. I guess it just wasnt what I expected. Service was great. The food is unique. The chicken and waffles is just odd. Not a true chicken and waffles.Special Features:
- Euclid Hall is a bustling fun spotSerious4funDined on 2/25/2014No need to do restaurant week at Euclid hall. The prices are already fair and the food is fun and delicious. Great beer selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed in ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/24/2014We received great recommendations and had high hopes for this unique tap house. We went for Denver Restaurant Week and made an early reservation. The food was good and the beer selection had great choices. However, the hostess refused to seat us at a more remote table saying we would have to be done in an hour if we sat elsewhere even though we were among the first to arrive. We sat at our table in the busy walkway for an hour before they even started to fill up our section and 90min later we left with tables still open. Our reservation should have had as much priority as a later one. Our table for 4 could have been exchanged for another table of 4 or even 2. It left us with a bad taste for the evening.Special Features:
- The Restaurant week menu hadCACODined on 2/23/2014The Restaurant week menu had many good choices. I really loved the Smores.pot de crème.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Heard so many good thingsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/23/2014Heard so many good things about this place and decided to try it for restaurant week -- left somewhat disappointed. Ambiance is nice, but food is mediocre. Pad thai pig ears were decent, but the sauce was too tart and missing the complex sweet/salty flavors of traditional padthai sauce. The portion size was decent for an appetizer which is a good thing since my diver scallop entree literally came out with two scallops, 10 tiny pieces of sunchoke and a couple strands of watercress and was an additional $3. The sourdough icecream sandwich was the best thing. Hub had the fish sandwich (like it) followed by the oyster po' boy. He would have preferred the po'boy w/o the siracha/may hot sauce--it had a banh-mi-esque flavor to it.Special Features:
- Fantastic resaurant!ChadDined on 2/22/2014Great, eclectic menu with a wide variety of options. Everything from chicken and waffles to housemade sausage and everything in-between. One of the better craft beer selections in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old world fused with new world???FlipFlopContessaDined on 2/22/2014We tried this place during Restaurant Week on the advice of one in the party's reccomendation. Our favorite dishes were the pickle plate, brussel sprouts, and the Guiness float. As for my dish, the corned beef hash, I was disappointed that most of the meat was chunks of fat and really chewy. The cabbage was scarcely found not only in my dish but that of one of the other diners. The 3rd person in our party got the best meal of mussels. The dishes were old world redoux but sometimes it isn't necessary or a better job adding vegetables.Special Features:
- Great Food and Beer!ChrisDined on 2/20/2014In town for a conference and was looking for a table for a large group. Euclid was a great choice. The wait staff provided great recomendations on the menu and beer. We shared almost everything, sausages, poutines, pig ears, mussels, pickles and some deserts. All the food was cleared off the plates and everyone found some great beers! Their had cranked fresh sausages were great (get the sampler to have them all and share).Special Features:
- Good food, energetic casua ambiencefood4thoughtDined on 2/14/2014Went here with my boyfriend for Valentine's day. The ambience was very comfortable like their food, and pretty casual. While it's easy to spend quite a bit of money here on food, you can also dine on more of a budget since their small dishes are priced between $8-10, and you could get three dishes and some drinks and be full. We got the Brussel Sprout casserole, Pad Thai Pig Ears and the special pork chop for two. My favorite was the Pad Thai Pig Ears. They are spicy and crunchy and the pig ears serve as the noodles in this dish. The baby godzilla cocktail. had a nice grapefruit flavor with gin. It managed to be a fruity citrus drink without being too sweet. Service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and top notch beer listDCA2DENDined on 2/14/2014Don't miss this place when in Denver. Love the chicken and waffles, oyster poboy, and extensive sours list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creative menu and Top Notch ServiceRcarpenter10Dined on 2/14/2014This was the first time I went to this restaurant and enjoyed the creative menu (ordered chicken and waffles like I've not had before) and excellent service. The staff was attentive and prompt. The restaurant is well decorated and is in a great part of the neighborhood. Wine list was comprehensive and the prices were very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a good Valentine's Day pickOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014We had heard good things about this restaurant so went for Valentine's day in between two other fancier dessert and late-night restaurants. We trusted the Valentine's special menu and went with the $30 caviar meal, but it was the WORST caviar plate we had EVER had. There is NO way that was worth $30. The simple salad we had was rather good. The spaetzle was okay. Drinks were good and the ambiance was great, though very packed (to be expected). I would go to this place again for beer, but was very disappointed with their attempt at Valentine's Day. Don't make the same mistake!Special Features:
- Euclid HallfranknmooreVIPDined on 2/14/2014We had a great dinner at Euclid Hall. The food, drinks and service were all very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and fun atmosphereangelalundDined on 1/25/2014We made a reservation for 11 for a girls night. Everyone at Euclid hall was so nice and accommodating. We all had drinks, appetizers and an entree. Everything was so good and very reasonably priced. I've been to Euclid Hall several times and have always had a great experience. It captures what Denver needs more of, good restaurants that don't break the bank.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The roasted cauliflower saladOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/15/2014The roasted cauliflower salad appetizer was amazing- fantastic flavors and texture. The chips/nachos were ambitious and not to our liking. Waffles and chicken had an interesting flavor but chicken texture was tough and crunchy. Tritip steak was chewy, not s great cut to serve rare. Waitstaff was very friendly and know a lot about the food but not the beer.Special Features:
- Bachelor Party MUST!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/28/2013We just dined at Euclid Hall for a bachelor party and the service we received was off the charts phenomenal!!!!! The chef had an off menu appetizer ready for us when we arrived that was beyond anything we had ever tasted and the service we received from our attendants made us feel like we were high rolling' kings!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Euclid Hall is a very coolOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/23/2013Euclid Hall is a very cool environment but the menu is pretty weird, heavy on meat. We tried the sausage and pickle samplers as an appetizer. Both were good. 3 people in our party ordered the chicken and waffles and all of them said the chicken was not really like and chicken and weird tasting. I had the scallops and cauliflower salad. Both were good. I would return for a beer or cocktail, but not to eat. Our waitress was kind of grumpy when we had 2 people arrive after the main group of 6 that had been early. They got to talking and didn't look at the menu. The waitress seemed annoyed as she stood over our friend as he had to retrieve reading glasses, etc. I wish she would have come back. She never checked to see if we liked our food
- Class Reunion!!! ExceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/15/2013Class Reunion!!! Exceptional Night, you have a new group of Fans!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is great with a funMmmmDined on 11/9/2013The food is great with a fun atmosphere. I asked the waitress for mustard to go with my brat burger twice and still never recieved any. This restaurant seems to have way better service when you are not with a big group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewkimberlyDined on 10/27/2013I'm sure this restaurant appeals to people that like a variety of items. The menu is interesting and has some unique choices. We went as a group prior to attending a show at the DCPA. I would not plan a return trip because I'm a vegetarian (and so is my boyfriend). We struggled to find enough plates to fill up on and ended up with salad, brussel sprouts, and the mushroom poutine. The salad and brussel sprouts were great, but splitting a meal that is fries with gravy was not that great. Also, the server gave a pretty disinterested response when we asked what options there are for vegetarians. I completely understand that this is a restaurant that doesn't want you to go off menu or alter items, but it is not appealing for vegetarians.Special Features:
- Euclid was able to easilyKellyKDined on 10/10/2013Euclid was able to easily seat our table of seven. Great food, a fantastic beer selection (They had Pliny and Double Jack on tap!!), and a cool feel. My only complaint is that the music was too loud for our big table... Lots of screeching at each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.