352 West 44th Street
New York, NY 10036Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.etcetcnyc.com/
- Phone: 2123994141x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Wednesday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Daniele Kucera
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Please contact our private events coordinator for more information regarding off-site catering.
- Special Events: To learn more about hosting your next event, please contact Anna De Chevalier. firstname.lastname@example.org 212-399-4141 The Second Floor can hold parties fro 10 to 100 people seated, 200 standing. Call or email for more information.
A word from Etcetera Etcetera
"Just a heartbeat away from the buzz of Broadway and the vibrant energy of Hell’s Kitchen, Etcetera Etcetera is a modern and cozy oasis of culinary delights – the perfect place for pre-dinner cocktails, post-theatre dinners and everything in between. Owner Daniele Kucera has drawn on his own unique cultural heritage and many years of restaurant expertise to create a warm sanctuary of elegant dining. With its sleek, gorgeous interior and sharp, friendly staff, Etcetera Etcetera has become a heavenly haven and shimmering neighborhood fixture for both discriminating New Yorkers and curious tourists. In addition to mouth-watering favorites such as Scialatielli, Grouper and Skirt Steak, there are always fresh and innovative options on the seasonal menus, and the outgoing staff is always good for a tasty recommendation. Whether you are looking for an intimate dinner, planning a large party or just want to grab fare, you can do it all in grand style at Etcetera Etcetera."Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Etcetera Etcetera reviews from OpenTable diners
169 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (88)fit for foodies (72)special occasion (42)romantic (40)good for groups (24)great for lunch (24)great for brunch (23)late-night find (17)notable wine list (14)hot spot (13)vibrant bar scene (11)great for outdoor dining (8)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (1)Show More
- pre-theatre or anytimeSalliVIPDined on 10/16/2014Very nice pre-theatre or anytime restaurant. Service and food were very good, and the location is good for area theatersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Menu ChoicesMaggianosDined on 10/15/2014This restaurant provides menu choices that fit into today's life style very well. The gluten free options are excellent and make the restaurant friendly to all.Special Features:
- review of etc. etc.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/13/2014great location and food for this 44 St & 8th ave restaurant. just the place before the show. good value for the money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A total gem!TexinNYCDined on 10/10/2014This restaurant never fails to disappoint. The menu has something for everyone but I still keep coming back to my favorite - the crusted salmon. Perfectly prepared and a beautiful presentation. I'm sure I'll be back next week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- glutenandhungryDined on 10/10/2014The food and staff were great. I was happy that they were able to accommodate my gluten allergy with delicious raviolis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a special visitTexinNYCDined on 10/7/2014I love this neighborhood spot. I'm a regular customer and often take out of town guests there. The food is great and the service is always spot. The occasional celeb sighting tells you you're in the right place!Special Features:
- Food and service outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2014A wonderful menu and execution of each meal. Nice gluten free offerings. Perfect for pre show meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful for Weekend BrunchfoodloverDined on 10/5/2014Just when brunch has become the 'hot' meal of the week to go out for, the lines of folks wanting good brunch food make finding a good restaurant with availability quite a challenge. To the rescue comes Etcetera Etcetera, a hidden jewel on 64th St. between 8th and 9th. The food is very good, very reasonably priced and the service amazingly warm and professional. This is both a neighborhood gem and definitely a go-to restaurant for brunch or lunch before the theater on the weekend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Service.PreshowclevelandDined on 10/3/2014The food and service was tremendous. We recommend Etcetera Etcetera. Ask for Chiara's section.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notchBunnyVIPDined on 10/1/2014Has become a favorite for theater nights. Food is always good and the menu is varied. Never a problem about getting out with few minutes to spare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre theaterShowNDineDined on 10/1/2014Went for dinner before show, service was great and efficient. Even though we only had an hour to eat, we didn't feel rushed. The food was very good. Definitely will go back to enjoy it when not on schedule.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New findMargieVIPDined on 9/30/2014Lovely restaurant in the middle of the theater district. Good food, reasonable prices and friendly staff. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Theatre district44dorDined on 9/28/2014Great choice for reasonable, good theater dining. Wonderful staff.I would recommend this to a friend.
- RobieVIPDined on 9/26/2014Food was well prepared and presented. The wait staff deserves special praise for being kind cheerful and attentive.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time and didn't disappoint!donnaDined on 9/25/2014I took friends this time and hoped it was as good as my first experience. This time we tried the pastas. The one with the raisins ordered by my friend was my favorite....but I also enjoyed my choice. The special beet salad was a winner. The desserts were heaven...The service was top notch again, just like the last time. I will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome gnocchi!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/22/2014This was a great experience! The gnocchi with black truffles was amazing!
- Go!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/21/2014Outstanding,memorable food and service. Long lines during restauarant week in Philly. Sat at bar and had a wonderful experience.Special Features:
- Pre Theatre MealOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/20/2014We chose to eat at this restaurant based on recommendations. The noise level on a Saturday night at 6pm was very loud. Our waitress apologized for making us wait to place our order. My opinion is that the restaurant was over booked with not enough waitstaff. The food was well prepared. Since we planned on having dessert after the show we were seeing, we did not order dessert. I would return to this restaurant, perhaps at a different time of the day.Special Features:
- Chic comfort foodmmycDined on 9/20/2014Etcetera Etcetera was a fantastic meal and experience that I would definitely repeat! It started off somewhat awkward and slowly because our larger party arrived at the same time as most theater-goers so the restaurant became very busy very quickly. However, after we got our wine it was a fun experience and the food was delicious. The restaurant was able to accommodate someone in our party with severe allergies/dietary restrictions, and my meal tasted exactly like the pasta I used to order while I lived in Firenze. Our party ordered mainly from the pasta section, but the quality of everything we ordered was exceptional. After fully wining and dining, Etc Etc made sure we left on time to make it to our show.Special Features:
- Special occasionNewToTheCityVIPDined on 9/19/2014Went in for a surprise special occasion for my girlfriend, with a very tight window as we were going to see a show. I got there early and the staff went out of their way to help me coordinate the entire plan. The food was amazing and I could not have asked for a more helpful staff. From delivering the tickets with champagne to pre-ordering the food, their timing and execution helped make this a very special evening. Thanks!!!Special Features:
- A delicious findNuritVIPDined on 9/19/2014Etc Etc was a pleasant surprise since it doesn't look like much on the outside but the inside was a bundle of goodness. Not only were there excellent gluten free choices, but, the portions are available in small and for the regular eater, which I like. The waitress was knowledgeable and compassionate about our time constraints, since it is close to the theatres. We got there early and didn't feel rushed at all. The place is intimate and every dish were ordered was delicious. I would highly recommend it!Special Features:
- great pre theater restaurantnydinerVIPDined on 9/18/2014Close to all the theaters, this restaurant has a nice menu and after eating there a second time, the food is really good.
- Our Favorite. Never disappoints!foodiefanatic107Dined on 9/14/2014If you love going to Broadway shows, or if you're just looking for an excellent restaurant in midtown, Etcetera Etcetera is the place to go. We keep coming back because of the wonderful food, the wonderful service, moderate pricing and everything that makes a terrific dining experience. And an easy stroll to all of the nearby theatres. You can't do better!Special Features:
- Disappointed...ArleyVIPDined on 9/13/2014I had great expectation from a friends recommendation. Food was over salted and service was sub par. No likely I'd return.Special Features:
- Great before theater place!Teach5956Dined on 9/12/2014Great food! We chose this place because of the gluten free options and were not disappointed. The GF options were clearly marked on the menu, plus the waiter also pointed out other options available. The only negative is that the tables are very close together, do you can hear others conversations, which in our case was pretty entertaining! Definitely would recommend if you're going to a show.
- Pleasant surprise!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/11/2014This restaurant surpassed my expectations in every way. The arugula salad was great as were the two entrees, the salmon and sea bass. Great wine list that was very fairly priced. Definitely a repeat!Special Features:
- Wonderful gem in theater districtOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/4/2014The owner of this wonderful Italian restaurant, Daniele , makes everyone feel welcome. Terrific ambience, fine cuisine and plea at attentive staff. Easy walk to most theaters. One of our favorite spotsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pre theatre dinner restaurantLuvNYCDined on 9/2/2014Staff is fantastic, friendly, upbeat and knowledge.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014We totally enjoyed everything at Etcetera, especially the food. We sat outside and had the extra advantage of hearing classical music being played in a nearby apartment that had open windows. The price was very reasonable for NYC, and the service was excellent. We will definitely return on our next trip to NYC.Special Features:
- Great food, service and ambiencechocolateprincessDined on 8/29/2014I have gone to this restaurant on a number of occasions and have recommended to others, we have never been disappointed with the food or service. The food portions are generous, well seasoned, prepared and care is taken with the presentation. The restaurant has an extensive cocktail and wine list. Highly recommend this restaurant whether selecting from the ala carte or price fixed menus there is a meal that will appeal to you. They also accommodate people who have to eat gluten free dishes. This is a gem for those attending the theatre, the staff will accommodate you in getting you served without being rushed, while enjoying your meal and allowing for you to get to the theatre on time.Special Features:
- Pre-theater delightmoniDined on 8/27/2014Found this place on yelp - time was a bit tight, so I had to choose a place that was close to the theater where we were going to see a musical. I got a reservation at 6:30, which was perfect. The restaurant clearly caters to the pre-theater crowd as the hostess and the servers all asked if we were going to a musical. The place wasn't huge, but we did not feel too cramped between other tables. The food was mostly delicious! Grilled octopus and potatoes salad was amazing! Seafood risotto was good - buttery but not greasy feeling. The ravioli - a bit too buttery/oily. The Tagliolini with squid ink - very good! They were very conscious about being prompt so that we had enough time to go out the door and make it to the show. Thanks!Special Features:
- Theater must!Sunday1bruncherDined on 8/27/2014We had lunch here before going to the theater. They were ready for us when we arrived. Service and food were fabulous. It wasn't rushed and perfect for relaxing, yet timely for getting out in time. The good was fresh and deliciously prepared. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a favorite...Wendy27Dined on 8/25/2014Etcetera Etc is always a favorite. Never disappoints. Menu is interesting and varied. Veal ravioli and the meatballs are both terrific; the Talipia special, was just that. The molten chocolate cake melts in your mouth. Ambience is lovely. Great for pre-theatre too.Special Features:
- Excellent brunchJmikeDined on 8/24/2014We met some friends here for brunch recently and was once again very pleased with the food. And the service was excellent as well.Special Features:
- A Must place to EatOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/24/2014Food is fresh and varied. We went on Sunday, they had a brunch menu, lunch menu and alacarte menu. Plenty of choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- idni2idni2Dined on 8/24/2014Have been going to Etcetera since they opened maybe six years go. They are friendly, caring, remembering of old customers and we have never had even a mediocre meal there. The food is always beautifully served and worthy of note. The staff down to their busboys make the customer feel as if they are at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NeNaVIPDined on 8/21/2014The noisest place I had ever been to! Will never go back
- MollabbyconDined on 8/20/2014We had a very enjoyable and delicious meal. Very nice, would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super FoodPPS2101VIPDined on 8/17/2014Great experience, wonderful pre theater choice for brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bianca69Dined on 8/15/2014My friend and I really enjoyed ourselves. The food was so good. The service was good as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.