95 E. Kennedy Blvd
Lakewood, NJ 08701Neighborhood:
KosherPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.thereservesteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 7329426555
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Steakhouse, Kosher
- Executive Chef: Uri Hochberg
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Reserve Sushi & Steakhouse offers catering options.
- Entertainment: N/A
- Special Events: We are available to Close down for your Private Party of up to 150 People,
Special Fee applys...
A word from ETC Squared
Stylish simple elegance with an outrageous and tempting dining experience you will remember long after you leave. We strive to become the Hallmark destination you will tell all of your family and friends to come enjoy. As our name implies, our menu features the finest Kosher Prime Beef, augmented by a tempting variety of Chops, Seafood, Chicken and generous trendy Salads, inventive side orders and indulgent delectable in-house made Desserts made personally by our Pastry Chef. Our Sushi Menu is 2nd to none prepared fresh to order with over 30 selections that will tempt your pallet and marvel at our unique flavors. With an Open bar that has some of the Finest Wines so affordable served by the bottle as well as by the glass as well as a Modern Martini, Margarita and Smoothie Menu that will have your taste buds smiling.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
ETC Squared reviews from OpenTable diners
- not the samenotsohappyDined on 8/26/2013I've been coming to the reserve since it opened. however the last time I went it just wasn't the same. The side orders we had were different then what the menu says. I ordered a steak and it had capers draped all over it. I personally didn't mind but no mention in the menu??? Plus they didn't have a few things the menu lists. That's just a no no. If it's on the menu you should have it. Plus the steak my wife got was extremely fatty. Sorry for my honesty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Watermelon MargaritaKatzDined on 8/11/2013Finally got around to trying this place and I 'get' why other reviewers here have been several times - the menu is interesting and diverse, and the food is pretty darn good! But what made me give the place a 'Outstanding' rating was the Watermelon Margarita - nice touch to our meal! We started with the Ceviche!Then I had a Sesame Crusted Tuna Steak and my dining companion had The Reserve Burger (home made).We were both pleased with our meals, very tasty! Our dining options are limited in this area so it's nice to have something a bit more upscale.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!Heshy1Dined on 7/3/2013We recently went to dinner at Reserve Thursday night. The food was unbelievable. Specifically the Park Avenue Rib Eye. Yum! Our waiter, Heidi, was so attentive & professional. The inside decor is very nice & it is a real pleasant experience. We hope to return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet, well run placeMikeBDined on 6/20/2013Server was well prepared and very knowledgable . Food was very good. Attentive wait staff throughout. Even a visit from owner who inquired about our experience. He informed us liquor license was imminent (July) Location was surprising, in a non-descript strip mall. Further proof of not judging the cover but the content. Very nice find in Lakewood.I would recommend this to a friend.
- not sure the place even exists...beRebbieDined on 9/26/2012not sure the place even exists...be careful, they never did call me back when I could not find there location, and I have navigation...strange, no one has even heard of it in the area
- When we arrived the resturantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012When we arrived the resturant was empty. They placed our party of five right next to the door. Why do resturants do that? Shouldnt the first for a reservation to arrive get the better seating? I didnt appreciate my brothers last minute to go item on a seperate check, being charged an 18% tip. Why? It was an item in a bag? Also, what should have been included in his order, soup and a desert was not! When you pay top dollar for a night out, inconsiderations like those left me feeling disappointed and shorted for what we paid.Special Features:
- They charge a 18% serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/27/2011They charge a 18% service charge just to sit down. The experience wasn't worth the 18%.