Estilo Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse
8650 State Highway 121
Frisco, TX 75034Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Estilo Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.estilogaucho.com/
- Phone: (214) 618-6150
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Private Room, Wine
A word from Estilo Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse
Estilo Gaúcho is a genuine Brazilian churrascaria featuring continuous and unlimited service of fresh, gourmet salads and vegetables, imported cheeses, hot sides and 16 delectable cuts of beef, chicken, lamb and pork served table side in an inviting, upscale setting with the precision and grace worthy of our Gaúcho name.Continued
If you’re passionate about quality and service, look no further than Authentic. Gaúcho. Style.
If you’re passionate about quality and service, look no further than Authentic. Gaúcho. Style.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Estilo Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Frisco ›
Estilo Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
149 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (115)good for groups (89)fit for foodies (60)romantic (45)notable wine list (41)great for lunch (33)kid-friendly (25)neighborhood gem (22)hot spot (17)great for brunch (11)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (4)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- D-freaking-liciousdcide2win2dayVIPDined on 11/15/2014Salad bar was very well appointed. Meats were delicious! Service was stellar! This black is a winner winner Brazilian dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, service and ambiance.Jluv2eatVIPDined on 11/15/2014Outstanding food, service and ambiance. The owner, David is fantastic. The salad bar is to die for eith lots of great options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The bestChasearchDined on 11/15/2014Absolutely the best service anywhere in DFW. The food is impeccable, the salad bar is amazing, the entire staff is incredibleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic restaurant!paulv1973Dined on 11/8/2014I am so glad I discovered Estilo Gaucho! The food and atmosphere are fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy First-TimerkendallhimselfDined on 11/4/2014Came here to provide wife a lunch out of the ordinary for our anniversary. Plus I have always wanted to try one of these Brazilian steakhouses. We loved the large variety of choices on the harvest table, and everything tasted great, especially the homemade dressing (can't remember if it was ranch or bleu cheese). The creamy chicken soup knocked it out of the park despite it being slightly too rich and having a trace of curry it seemed. Nonetheless, it was my favorite. I tried every steak and absolutely fell in love with the SPICY PICANHA! Would love to have tried the parmesan encrusted pork chop, but it wasn't available until we were done. Wait staff were highly attentive and patient as I only wanted well-done meat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for Date Night!mitcholattaDined on 11/1/2014Brazilian steak houses are great because you get to try many different things. The flavor of each meat was so distinct and we really loved it all. I was a little disappointed with the fact that we had a reservation for 8, but were not seated until 8:30, but in an all you can eat setting it is probably harder to keep to schedule. I would also suggest that they come around with the Filet and sirloin more often. We had a lot of chicken and lamb, but we had to request the better cuts for them to bring them by the table. Watch out for those cheese puffs! I'm pretty sure we ran through 3 baskets with only two of us!Special Features:
- Five Star Dining Experience!NikkiDined on 11/1/2014The service was outstanding, and the food was amazing! This is the best Brazilian Steakhouse in DFW, hands down! We will be back, and OFTEN.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JudyDined on 11/1/2014Overall it was a good experience. Met some friends there and we all enjoyed our eveningSpecial Features:
- Service2perfectionDined on 10/27/2014This was my first time to visit your restaurant and I brought my sales team for dinner. We had an AMAZING experience and thank you for the GREAT food and customer service! We WILL return! :-)Special Features:
- Always great!DFWthroughFoodDined on 10/26/2014We visit Estilo Gaucho once a month on average and the food is always excellent! This last time though as the night progressed and the restaurant became completely full, the service quality went down a notch. We are talking from really great to taking a little longer to bring dessert than usual or forgetting one of the last orders during dessert but otherwise fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service!DallasCurtDined on 10/25/2014We had dinner at Estilo Gaucho for my birthday. Fantastic service and tasty meat selection. Will definitely return in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Special OccasionsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2014This is a great place for special occasions! Service was great. Be prepared to eat right away! No complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!BluebonnetDined on 10/25/2014It was our first time visiting this restaurant. It was a fantastic experience. Wonderful food! Terrific service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place and Good FoodMj23MyMailManDined on 10/24/2014The food could be a little better and especially the Beef Ribs and the meat. The number of sides and the salads also need to beSpecial Features:
- Great food - outstanding servicemeatmanDined on 10/22/2014Service is outstanding here! Salad bar was very good. The meats were wonderful, although their idea of medium-well is more like medium to medium rare. Not to say that you can't get your desired temperature, but you need to be specific and aware. That being said, I will certainly be back.Special Features:
- wonderful ExperienceUntil1rtnDined on 10/17/2014Can't wait to return. I have been to Brazil and I love to renew my experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PhenomenalJphillips3333Dined on 10/17/2014Went for my husbands birthday, best Brazilian steakhouse we have been to yet. Phenomenal service too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014Not a fan of this kind of restaurant, always felt they prepare so much food and too much goes to waste, but I was entertaining a client I was told enjoyed it. I found the interior is an unexpected contrast to the exterior, which although well kept shares an entrance and some parking with a mall. The warm woods and rustic pieces I think worked well with the modern feel. We seated immediately by a very polite hostess. The salad area was well maintained and had no shortage of offerings. The meats, were very tender and cooked to my liking. Service was excellent. It appeared many servers were working together and we wanted for nothing. While I won't be doing this every day, I enjoyed my time and my client commented this was the best in town.Special Features:
- Definitely worth visitingAGfoodDined on 10/6/2014Reasonably priced (comparing to Fogo) with good selection of meat cuts and excellent service, this place definitely is better than average in the "Churrascaria" category. Very attentive wait staff, which is typical for a large Brazilian place, but still they managed to impress me few times guessing what the next request would be. The salad bar has good variety of choices, but as for me I typically focus on protein in places like that - and meat was very good. If you like spicy - ask for flash-fried onion jalapeno medley. All in all - very good experience - I would definitely come back.Special Features:
- great way to celebratejjayDined on 10/5/2014First time to this restaurant and we were celebrating our son's birthday. Loved the sides on the vegetable bar, but had to stop to make room for meat. And the meat does flow, and tastes fabulous. I was impressed that they had meat that was cooked more well done for me and were happy to provide. They brought chocolate cake with a candle for my son and he was a happy guy. Loved it.Special Features:
- Great experienceCyndiHDined on 10/4/2014This was our third visit. We LOVE this place. The food was top notch, as always! They misplaced our reservation and found it the next day. I had made a note that it was our anniversary dinner. They called me the next day to apologize and let me know what happened. They are sending a gift card in the mail for an apology. What great customer service!! They went way beyond my expectations.Special Features:
- Best Brazillian steak house in NTXHolden27Dined on 10/3/2014If you love meat and fantastic service this is the place for you. My Brazilian friends say this is one of the most authentic places in the area.Special Features:
- The Gaucho ExperienceBandJsravingsDined on 10/3/2014The reservation on line was a snap, picked our time, picked our place, told of our occasion (wifey's birthday) and anxiously awaited. The day came and before we entered the front door we were treated as invited and welcomed guests at a friend's home. The concierge asked if we had a reservation (the place appeared very busy) and I expected to have to wait, we were thirty minutes early. No sooner did my name leave my lips and we were quickly led to our perfect, corner dining table with wait staff eager to please. The delicious choices of soups and salads was very pleasing to the eyes not to mention the mouth but the feast of delectable meats left my mouth watering and wanting more. The food was exquisite! The service was superb! Awesomeness!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat Lovers Pardise1WineandDinenight1Dined on 9/26/2014Unlimited amount of different kinds of meats chicken, lamb,beef,and pork they have it all. Also very expensive cuts of meats like filet mingon and lamb chops included. One of the best and high quality meats I have tasted. The customer is amazing they are so attentive to your needs definitely a five star treatmentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DaniloDined on 9/24/2014Excellent rodizio of mets and service is excellent. Best brasilian churrascaria.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding experience!EdwardDined on 9/22/2014Well, what can I say? It was not my first time and it won't be the last! The food, the service, the atmosphere... everything was just perfect. That's why this is my favorite restaurant in DFW. Can I rate more than 5 stars? :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This restaurant always wows me ..Alancito1Dined on 9/22/2014Great meat, wine , atmosphere , if you want to impress your date, co- workers .family , treat them to this establishment .Special Features:
- Great dining experienceDinDentonDined on 9/20/2014our favorite Brazilian style restaurant - a special treat for special occasions. Service is everything you would ever dream about. Note to first timers - the salad bar is tempting and should be grazed. We chose tastes of the unique items as appetizers - don't pile your plate high with everything. Leave room for the main events. Also, leave room to share some grilled pineapple for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful DinnerPerry014Dined on 9/20/2014The food was wonderful and the service was attentive without being intrusive or pretentious. This was our first time at Estilo Gaucho, but we have been to other Brazilian Steakhouses on multiple occasions. We will definitely come back to Estilo Gaucho.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Come hungryalwayshungryDined on 9/19/2014Great food. Salad bar alone can fill you up but don't do that when 16 different meats will surely satisfy your hunger. Great service and very helpful staff that will answer any questions you may have. Told them my family was new to Texas and they even brought us a special welcome dessert!Special Features:
- Awesome spot for meat lovers!YumYumDined on 9/16/2014We went for my husband's birthday and he had a wonderful time. My 9 year old son also loved the A++ attention and service.Special Features:
- Actually too much foodSassyDined on 9/12/2014Loved the lamb chops and house special...?-bed cheese rolls were amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CarolDined on 9/10/2014Food excellent as was service. Very personable and friendly staff. Would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014Outstanding food and outstanding service. My daughter and I were made to feel very special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodrontayVIPDined on 9/6/2014As someone who has frequented most of the Brazilian Steakhouses in the DFW area I can say without a doubt that Estilio Gaucho has the best meats around. I love this place and intend to frequent it when I can.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionSpecialDined on 9/6/2014We find this place excellent for special occasions. Or just a special treat.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Excellent food and service. Far better than others we've dined in the past.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningkhartsenDined on 9/6/2014We had a great dinner at Estilo before going to the movies this weekend. I tried the stroganoff on rice for the first time and it was amazing. The ribeye, as always, was melt in my mouth delicious, the bottom sirloin too. The lemon liquor was excellent, but when paired with the key lime pie it was a bit of an overload in flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Perfect Birthday EveningYummytummyDined on 9/5/2014Estilo Gaucho was the perfect place to celebrate my husbands birthday. They followed my request for a corner table and prepared a special birthday dessert. The wine was amazing, the ribeye spectacular. I have never had better service at a restaurant. We will be back very soon!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014Excellent service Great salad bar Very good meat selection and qualitySpecial Features: